⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What are the most sensual sessions you had ?

Started by kirk1987, April 13, 2020, 01:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kirk1987

What are the most sensual sessions you had ?

Mine were with Big Tinah (T.S) and JBourassa.

They were both so into the sessions... if you see what I mean

kirk1987

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bicepman75

Ms Melissa for sure, although have only seen 3 fans for sessions.  She was really into it, like she was really wanting me to enjoy my muscle worship fantasy.  Yes I'm aware I am paying for a service but she still wanted to please this client.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bicepman75

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SnakeMcSnake


Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ms Melissa for sure, although have only seen 3 fans for sessions.  She was really into it, like she was really wanting me to enjoy my muscle worship fantasy.  Yes I'm aware I am paying for a service but she still wanted to please this client.

She has to at least act like she is into it. No matter if it is dom or sensual. I always say I consider it to be part of the service.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

tarzan7

Not in order, Dawn Rhiel, Jennifer Kennedy, Debra D'Andrea, Lora O, Diana Ball, Goddess Vegas
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

knufflschmoe

I too,julie bourassa , in the first & second session giving HJ , then in thrid session riding me long & hard (without real penetration)

skadi frei, was going easily "full service"

lifted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not in order, Dawn Rhiel, Jennifer Kennedy, Debra D'Andrea, Lora O, Diana Ball, Goddess Vegas

Surprised Goddess Vegas was so sensual, that's the one lady from the past I wished I had seen

paolo2149

Does any one know if either Julie Bourassa or Skadi Frei  Seifert still do sessions.

I believe both got married so suspect that they no longer do, but would be delighted to be proved wrong lol

Happy for anyone to PM me, should this not be something that should be discussed openly on here.

liftcarryfan1

Debra d Andrea has to be on top of list. Jennifer Kennedy second.  Irene Andersen, Fabi Antoine

SoulPlane

Ms. Melissa. Easily. Not only did we go waaaaaaayy over the time I scheduled, but lets just say it got to a point to where she told me was gonna have a heart attack if I kept going. ;)

boyofwinter

Ann-Marie Crooks. For me a hotter woman has never walked the Earth, that's what I already thought before meeting her and she made sure I'll never change my mind.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not in order, Dawn Rhiel, Jennifer Kennedy, Debra D'Andrea, Lora O, Diana Ball, Goddess Vegas

Surprised Goddess Vegas was so sensual, that's the one lady from the past I wished I had seen

Goddess Vegas, now retired, was a force of nature and a real Domina. She loved being in control. I got into the FBB scene from my experience with Dominas and my "Amazon Queen captures Tarzan" role which Vegas, like the rest, handled wonderfully. Vegas did a lift & carry with me in our first session. (I'm 6' 1" and was around 230 lbs.) From then on I was in deep, deep "subspace." She was in complete control, but knew what I liked. She had limits. FS never, ever came up. Not that I would have objected. LOL! She never went topless, which was unique. She allowed body worship and massage, and even some foot worship in public spaces (parking garages, hotel stairways) and manhandled me with that l&c, scissors, dragging me into position for holds on the bed. Never did a HJ or anything else. I was on my own. Her key, as she said several times, was "anticipation." Goddess Vegas, who produced her own videos and was in the performing arts, was an artist in this field. Unique. Never met anyone else like her.  Saw her for five years until her retirement a decade ago. As you can tell Goddess Vegas still haunts me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artax

Jen Kennedy (unfortunately retired)-  Big Tinah, Lora Ottenad

liftcarryfan1

Tapered physique super sensual as well. Not like Debra or Jen Kennedy tho.  Pocahontas pretty sensual as well.  Tazzie colomb was very sensual