LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What are the most sensual sessions you had ?

Started by kirk1987, April 13, 2020, 01:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ann-Marie Crooks. For me a hotter woman has never walked the Earth, that's what I already thought before meeting her and she made sure I'll never change my mind.

She was sensual too?!?! Damn. I mean I was sessioning long after she was done but how I wish I did with her
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


aeropat

Wow...

I think I might need to explore the possibility of purchasing a "session" someday.  Seems like it might blow my mind......and possibly my ticker!

Again.....Wow

buckyboy

Lora O rocked my world (and surprised the hell out of me to boot).  TP was unbelievable as we all know.  And, in a blast from the past, Utah Sweet during her muscle-phase was unbelievable....ride'em cowboy!

crazycrazy

Kat Connors

Lexi Daniels

The Boss Lady

Amazon Nikki

Claudia (Italiana)

Natalie Steeles

This is in the order that I met them.


Del4

Claudia Muscle is the most sensual I have seen.

Other notable sensual sessionettes from my experience:
Mirage - although I would describe her as sensually dominant
Ms Melissa
Clarkflex (RIP)
Emery
Ms Xena (my feeling is she is not an overly naturally sensual woman, but gives a very sensual session and gets into it)
Muscle Doll
Ripped Princess (again not naturally sensual, but capable of giving a very sensual session)
Absolute Muscle
Wild Katt

Del4

And I almost forgot one of the most sensual ever - Quad Queen

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kat Connors

Lexi Daniels

The Boss Lady

Amazon Nikki

Claudia (Italiana)

Natalie Steeles

This is in the order that I met them.

based on our one email, Natalie Steeles seemed VERY sensual.  She has just never been to my area...

Jackass500

Not in any order

Laurie Larson

Julie Bourrassa

Lora Ottenad

Annie Rivieccio

Ms Xena

Ms Melissa

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And, in a blast from the past, Utah Sweet during her muscle-phase was unbelievable....ride'em cowboy!

Utah Sweet... How could I forget her! She was unique and I saw her in three unique venues. She was in Vegas, staying at my hotel. I was there for CES and she was there for AVN. They used to have overlapping dates. It was so illicit. It was after 9 pm and snuck out of my room. I had on business attire in case someone I worked with saw me - dress shirt, slacks and loafers. She greeted me in her hotel room with a skin tight top with spaghetti straps, mini skirt and high heels. We always did some form of a next door neighbor seduction role play. It was heaven and topped off my her giving me a therapeutic back massage, talking about our conventions.

The second was at a European chain hotel in Manhattan. We met in the lobby and I followed her into her room. She was completely in character, next door neighbor again, saying someone broke into her apartment. Seduction and light domination followed.

The third was at the St. Francis Hotel atop Nob Hill in S.F. I was there for a conference but I had a three hour break after lunch. I took a chance of being spotted with her in the lobby but she saw me, followed me in the elevator, walked a few steps behind me and followed me into my room. We switched. I took control and gave her a light over the knee spanking. She did her best "Jayne Mansfield" or "Marilyn Monroe" impression and proceeded to calm her "Daddy" down.

All three sessions were more than a decade ago. She's retired now, hell so am I, but I miss her. Heck of a nice person, really "Sweet," no pun intended and, with me at least, never a clock watcher.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sarge0068

I have had a couple dozen sessions, with most being just normal wrestling. However, my fetish is being put into a sleeperhold.  And one session girl, that I have had 6 sessions with, would end the session by placing my in a rear chokehold and squeezing me right on the edge of passing out and then have me masturbate myself.  climax while you are being choked is an awesome experience.  I am hesitant to post her name on here, as she does not advertise it on her profile.

Hoodman

I mean a few of the women I have videos with I have sensual videos with -
Goddess Severa
Annie
Miss Munrow
Amber D

Other sensual ones were Julie Bourassa, Jana Linke-Sippl, and Musclebunny
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dinger123

How sensual was Ripped Princess? I n emails she told me that a hj was possible but it sounds like people are saying that she does more. Is that true?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How sensual was Ripped Princess? I n emails she told me that a hj was possible but it sounds like people are saying that she does more. Is that true?

It was not true for me. Still a good time. I would go with what she says in the email.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Hoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How sensual was Ripped Princess? I n emails she told me that a hj was possible but it sounds like people are saying that she does more. Is that true?

DATY is possible. But that was the 2nd time I saw her so.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

myopter686

Ms Melissa was by far the most sensual I've been with.  As others mentioned, she really goes out of her way to please clients.