Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials

Started by FemFlexUSA, March 26, 2020, 09:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

birmi482

A girl who has net 1 hour 1-1 on hbc per night, makes around 400 USD. Let's say she comes 25 nights per month online, thats 10G per month, take off hbc's cut, that's still 5-6K, and I have not included premium charges. I admit that not all girls have 1 hour net 1-1 during one night/day, and sometimee they have to be 10 hours online to get one hour net. But when I see fanwise, there was some bizz at the beginning, but in order to keep high audience numbers they have to continiously upload new stuff. Look what happened to Nataliya Amazonka's fanwise page. She has not published a new clip for many months, she has just 18 subscribers. She cannot make a living from thar


abracadabra

You have to stay relevant to get an hour of one-on-one on HBC 25 nights per month too. It's really not that different.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

achilleus

The point is: they cannot make a living from it, but it is some type of income they can build on. Cool if they can make lots of money from webcam, I am happy for them as one can be, but thats a different quality of income.

I can tell you from own experience what a mid term security means: I sponsored a few girls on their way to competition. Not donation; had them promote my own website. It happened on two occasions, that because other sponsors dropped out and they could not acquire the required funds on short term, they dropped the competition. I was basically left with a promotion on a website without active sports woman. So I learned my lesson and look very carefully now where to spend my money. A page like only fans gives a lot of security, it is fixed income and raises the chance she will make it through the expensive prep phase and onto stage. Also having a job, albeit part time, raises forecast reliability.

To be honest, the athletes themselves were creative and intelligent, I think it was a good investment. It was the sources of other income that I found worrying.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

birmi482

It really depends on their approach. Paige Dumars for example uses fanwise as an income generating tool  regularily posting new clips. As said, she has more than 150 subscribers, but as far as I know she does not do webcams. On the other hand you have Nataliya K as one of the most popular and probably best earning girls on hbc, but her fanwise page has just 18 people.....

Polite Society

 It is a helluva lot different from hoping for 1-2-1 on HBC.
As an example Barbara Carita has to my knowledge not been on there. She has a OF page at nearly $30 and on top charges for extended versions of sensual clips by contacting her. She would make a killing on cam but this is on her terms and in wolves dealing with true fans and not free chat low life.  There is no question that she is better off that way.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

birmi482

Barbara Carita, how many subscribers does she have? I don't doubt that OF or FW plus add-ons are good as additional income source, but that cannot be the main source

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A girl who has net 1 hour 1-1 on hbc per night, makes around 400 USD. Let's say she comes 25 nights per month online, thats 10G per month, take off hbc's cut, that's still 5-6K, and I have not included premium charges. I admit that not all girls have 1 hour net 1-1 during one night/day, and sometimee they have to be 10 hours online to get one hour net. But when I see fanwise, there was some bizz at the beginning, but in order to keep high audience numbers they have to continiously upload new stuff. Look what happened to Nataliya Amazonka's fanwise page. She has not published a new clip for many months, she has just 18 subscribers. She cannot make a living from thar

As far as Fanswise is concerned, i want to bring few info. The statistic you have about the followers is totally wrong as we dont publish the exact number. It was based on an estimation count. We ll remove that. Nataliya had some surgery recently that is the main reason she didnt update. But she said she will update soon this month.
Trust me she make great amount on money on Fanswise.
Many girls make a leaving on Fanswise;

PLus in April we are giving 100% of the sales to our models. This is the best we can do to support
I Dont even talk about any other kind of financial support we are giving to many top athletes to help them. They dont talk, but be sure we help.

So keep in mind that if you want to support in April and May we give 100% of the sales to the models.
And do not rely on the external statistic which are totally wrong.

That being said, not all model make a leaving, that is just like anywhere else. Some are very popular and some who are not even popular make more.. There is no particular logic.

We had some server issue last months due to the increasing number or users and the bandwich was getting low, now we have a really faster reliable server that can serve the video faster. Many user just complimented us

To finish our mission has always to help the girls, not to make a business with thise site. If you want to support (and if you can) please come and support athletes like Monique Jones (who is prepping for Olympia ) She is coach also, there are plenty of women on the site you can help and many you can enjoy the content, 100% for them in April and probably May.

Thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

birmi482

@lovefbbmega. Sorry to hear about Nataliya, I did not know that she was sick and had to undergo surgery. Hope for her speedy recovery

diggs

I'd probably be dropping money on onlyfans and fanwise but I've never been able to find a search or a directory. I think I keep coming in through the model registration page.

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd probably be dropping money on onlyfans and fanwise but I've never been able to find a search or a directory. I think I keep coming in through the model registration page.

You have a directory and search option on Fanswise when you are registered.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggs

I hope FemFlexUSA is noting that this thread has gone from an opportunity for improved customer service to a discussion about how to use sites that are competing with HBC.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope FemFlexUSA is noting that this thread has gone from an opportunity for improved customer service to a discussion about how to use sites that are competing with HBC.

Fanwise or Onlyfans  are different types of sites. If we are talking about the greatness of steammate, musclegirlslive, chatubate or myfreecams compared to HBC, then maybe.....
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

birmi482

Not necessarily. Especially in times like these, they are all competing for the finite monies which fans are able to spend

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fanwise or Onlyfans  are different types of sites. If we are talking about the greatness of steammate, musclegirlslive, chatubate or myfreecams compared to HBC, then maybe.....

There are muscle girls there, and to see them you pay those sites money. That is money you no longer have to pay HBC, so those sites are absolutely competition.

Technically, any form of entertainment is competition for HBC. If you're engaged by something else, you're not engaged with HBC and HBC is not making money.