Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 06:11:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials  (Read 9774 times)

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2020, 08:35:11 pm »
You guys have always cost more $$$/minute than most in-person sessions, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't buy your "but if we don't charge enough we'll dry up and blow away" argument.

I've been with you guys long enough to remember the bonus for a hundred dollar credit purchase actually amounting to something. Now, it's 40.
30 whole seconds worth of 1-on-1.
That's just north of nothing.
This customer does not feel "taken care of" at all.

Thank you for your longtime support of the site and for this feedback.

I don't know that I can effectively compare/contrast webcam vs in-person sessions, because the products are so different. On a cost basis, a 1-hour cam session will normally run $180-420. If the average live session is running $350(?), then for me, those numbers would be similar, but we're all going to measure that differently. One thing is true about both, though - they are premium services and the prices do reflect that...and a majority of customers work very hard to be able to afford either.

Please email us - help@herbicepscam.com - as we often give rewards for quality feedback and customer loyalty.

Yes, I am a longtime supporter and I appreciate you acknowledging that, but you're being disingenuous. $420/hour for a cam session and $350/hour for a woman you can touch and can touch you are pretty damn different. And to praise your customers by saying that they work hard to afford you is peak "Let them eat cake" - and, while true, is the exact opposite message you should be sending in a thread about your response to a worldwide pandemic that's causing global economic turmoil and record unemployment.

Forum Saradas

birmi482

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2020, 09:46:13 pm »
As someone who has been a VIP member of hbc for over a decade as well, i am honestly flaggerbasted by the insensitivity of hbc as well as of many of the girls,. As much as I sympathtize that they too feel the pinch , unable to go to the gym and not having any bb competition or expo or show in the forseeable future (i doubt that any of this years competitions including Miss Olympia will take place),  hbc as well of the girls seem to be completely detached from what is happening to their fans. Instead of lowering fees or increasing credits for a given amount, hbc/femflexusa continues to argue his way. This is about time for hbc to lead the way and really adapt itself to this new reality and come forward with some more goodwill. Otherwise, the more the economic crisis is derpening, hbc and the girls will definitively end on the loosers side

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2020, 10:04:12 pm »
And another thing...

... $420/hour for a cam session ...

I was wrong.
79 credits/minute is actually closer to $480/hour.
???

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2020, 12:04:35 am »
My math says to get (slightly more than 79*60) credits, you could buy 3200 + 1250 + 800 + 300 credits for $532. Just over an hour. If you know you'll spend more in the future, you can pay for 2 * 3200 credits for $600 and view the cost of an hour as $444, best-case. So that $532, if you only want to do this cam session once, is a 20% premium. The most expensive per-hour rate I've had for an in-person session was $500 (unless you count the scam artist that cut off my 2-hour session after 75 minutes).

But that's the point. They create the abstraction of "credits" to keep you one layer away from actual money because it tricks people to spend more. This is well-known, and is why every other webcam site on the planet does the same exact thing. In your mind, you think 10 credits = $1, and you ignore the fact that 300 credits actually costs $33, not $30, a 10% difference. If this hadn't been a profitable abstraction, they would have gone back to the dollar system years ago. It's obviously about profit. Guys are charged more than years ago, and girls take a smaller cut than years ago.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2020, 04:33:10 am »
Going to bring up one of the elephants in the room. How is everyone using HBC? Sessions are a one and done experience. In theory, cam sessions are as well. It's a lot of money for a few minutes of conversation, flexing, or... But at those prices, is there anyone not recording their cam session? That makes it a very different product. It becomes a personally directed custom video, and is in line with the prices women charge for making them for you. I'm guessing that's the real value of HBC for most of its customers, and why guys with limited discretionary income are willing to part with that kind of money. If you can't afford to cam at the moment, watch what's in your library.

We're also making the assumption that guys will want to use services like HBC more to pass the time during the lock-down. And while I'm sure some are or would like to, I also expected activity to surge on these forums, at the very least in terms of discussions. So far I'm seeing the opposite. I understand there's less in the way of current FBB activity to talk about, but nobody is reminiscing much either. Maybe everyone is finding other outlets rather than more of the same? Found myself sending emails recommending movies to one of my session pals. She's hunkered down with a mountain of supplements and a home gym, bored out of her mind. Funny thing is, I'm still working. But with the social distancing and how everyone is behaving, I'm feeling isolated as well.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2020, 05:11:22 am »
It's a good point, although many people film their sessions, usually at an extra cost (pretty sad). But as much as most of those videos probably don't turn out well (poor angles, and the girl is more likely to act differently when she knows she's on camera), the average recorded cam session is also likely not good. Real sessions also don't have to be one-and-done if your memory is good and you don't need a screen to stare at. Of course memories do fade, but I still remember every session I've ever done basically from start to finish, other than a few bad ones.

You may have 5 cam sessions and only 2 or 3 are good enough to be worth having as "custom videos." The video quality itself is also limited by your recording software, webcam quality, and internet connection -- likely much worse than even a common iPhone camera. I don't doubt that most cam sessions get recorded (on any cam site), but the average one is probably throwaway material, which may not be far off from custom videos though.

As to the rest of your post, it's a good point. I do understand people who aren't working need to find ways to pass the time, but I am still working, and figuring out a from-home setup has been challenging, and it's bled into my work-life balance if anything. Now if something comes to mind regarding work, I can just hop on for a few minutes and do it -- otherwise I'll probably forget my train of thought by the time I log in tomorrow. Then that few minutes turns into an hour, and I'm sleeping less and working more. I'm not here to complain, I'm in a good spot, but I'm sure it's not uncommon for people to be spending *more* time working right now. And if you're someone who's actually important to society like a Fauci, doubly so.

I actually have a Netflix subscription now, but am having trouble turning into a binge-watcher. I was never much of a TV watcher, so it's hard for me to sit down and watch random crap and not get bored. I am trying to find things to do that will improve my life in the long run instead. The isolation is real, but phone and Skype calls (with friends, I don't mean with session girls) can be helpful.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2020, 09:22:27 pm »
As someone who has been a VIP member of hbc for over a decade as well, i am honestly flaggerbasted by the insensitivity of hbc as well as of many of the girls,. As much as I sympathtize that they too feel the pinch , unable to go to the gym and not having any bb competition or expo or show in the forseeable future (i doubt that any of this years competitions including Miss Olympia will take place),  hbc as well of the girls seem to be completely detached from what is happening to their fans. Instead of lowering fees or increasing credits for a given amount, hbc/femflexusa continues to argue his way. This is about time for hbc to lead the way and really adapt itself to this new reality and come forward with some more goodwill. Otherwise, the more the economic crisis is deepening, hbc and the girls will definitively end on the losers' side

Thank you, too, for being a longtime supporter.  What's happening in the world is unprecedented - everyone knows this.

I'm never going to debate feelings or value, because every consumer is different. As far as the business is concerned, I can only present facts. We are very blessed that our management, staff, and all the contractors have the ability to work remotely. But despite being in a fortunate position, we are not immune to the economic realities of the world around us. Models are writing in and saying "It seems I have more visitors in my room these days, but customers are being a lot more careful about spending credits - is it just my room, or do other models experience the same?" Like many businesses, our office is closed down, too, but the rent is still due. We are lucky to have a lot of unreleased material in the can, but production is always king. If no one's shooting, how can we acquire new content? Other people and sectors are being hit much harder than we are, no question, but we're taking a bath, haircut, and shave, too, and that impact is going to linger for us the same as it is for everyone else out there (except the bankers and the hugest of the hedge funds - I don't mean to sound political, that's just reality).
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2020, 11:25:07 am »

...I'm never going to debate feelings or value, because every consumer is different....

Customer feedback isn't something you "debate." You either choose to learn from it or you don't.

birmi482

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2020, 02:59:20 pm »
@femflexusa. I appreciate your sincerity. It is clear to you have been hit as have the girls been, no doubt, but you admit that other sectors have been hit much harder, and probably a part of your audience comes from these sectors. I notice that there are sometimes 20-25 girls online, but only a small part are on 1-1, or other are on premium, but with no audience in their chatroom, sitting idle in front oh their screen and praying for people to comein
 I am sure that all girls are suffering, from the most popular down to the least popular ones, sitting hours in front of the screen. Especially girls who do not offer free chat and immediately switch to premium are probably suffering from the pinch, as these chat room are often empty. So instead of these girls wasting their time waiting for a miracle to happen, a more client friendly approach would surely help them and you as more audience would spend funds/credits if they were more attractive. I don't know what you cut is from the girls, but this is something that you might reconsider too. Bottom line, think of your clients as partners and not as counterparty the way some of your mentioned bankers see them

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2020, 04:46:58 pm »
Great post Birmi.  I joined Amazon Nikki's room just after she had been offline yesterday and prior to her switch to her permanent state of premium.  She let out this massive sigh indicating her frustration with the lack of clientele.  Once upon a time I would have stayed for premium but the past is history.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2020, 07:23:51 pm »
I have said this before but if VARBIEGODDESS, JULIETA_FIT, CURVYMUSCLESENSATION, CHRISTY, ROUGHMISTRESS, HOT_LISA, AMAZONKA, and ANGELA (to name a few), are still sitting in pay chat by themselves, it must be working for them. And in the end they are going to do what is best for them.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

birmi482

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2020, 07:57:02 pm »
You think it's working for them? I think they still suffer from the snob effect. But if this should continue, reality will soon kick in and they won'y have much choice. We wait and see

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2020, 11:07:52 pm »
I have said this before but if VARBIEGODDESS, JULIETA_FIT, CURVYMUSCLESENSATION, CHRISTY, ROUGHMISTRESS, HOT_LISA, AMAZONKA, and ANGELA (to name a few), are still sitting in pay chat by themselves, it must be working for them. And in the end they are going to do what is best for them.

You could not be more wrong.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2020, 01:55:04 am »
You think it's working for them? I think they still suffer from the snob effect. But if this should continue, reality will soon kick in and they won'y have much choice. We wait and see

Several of the names on your list are high-volume hosts in terms of the number of hours they work and all have been on HBC for several years, with Angela and Julieta having been with us since the very beginning.  They all have a very good handle on the webcam business and know what works for them.

But "the business" - generally - diverges widely for each of the different cam hosts on HBC. It's a competitive marketplace. There's a finite number of customers with a finite amount of resources. We offer general guidance and will counsel with hosts when there are specific complaints, but don't normally get into micro-management. The main thing that we might give specific direction on is lighting. Dark rooms are bad for the site. The world's situation is fluid. What worked 2 months ago may not be a good practice today. And in 2 weeks from now, we'll have another updated data set, but we're not going to be rigid in our thinking.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2020, 04:12:29 am »
 If some of these veterans are paid by HBC to log on for a certain time they are of course unlikely to give one let alone thev2nd shyts.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View