Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581836 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 03:41:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials  (Read 9772 times)

birmi482

Re: HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2020, 11:24:06 am »
@diggs. Agree 100%, especially in these times when spendable money becomes scarce

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2020, 11:59:53 am »
Fanwise or Onlyfans  are different types of sites. If we are talking about the greatness of steammate, musclegirlslive, chatubate or myfreecams compared to HBC, then maybe.....

There are muscle girls there, and to see them you pay those sites money. That is money you no longer have to pay HBC, so those sites are absolutely competition.

Technically, any form of entertainment is competition for HBC. If you're engaged by something else, you're not engaged with HBC and HBC is not making money.

Thats a sad assessment as it shows how many guys mismanage. The one thing is a medium term investment, predictable and with a relation to one person (could be seen as a mini contract). The other is ad hoc entertainment, no obligations whatsoever. Banks treat those types of spending completely different, in accounting, valuation and operations, and so should every thoughtful individual as well.  It should come out of different pockets and with different purpose.

But hey, probably you are right and most guys live according to the motto "earn them and burn them", and then its really a matter of first come first serve and those sites unintentionally compete with each other.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2020, 10:16:00 pm »
Fanwise or Onlyfans  are different types of sites. If we are talking about the greatness of steammate, musclegirlslive, chatubate or myfreecams compared to HBC, then maybe.....

There are muscle girls there, and to see them you pay those sites money. That is money you no longer have to pay HBC, so those sites are absolutely competition.

Technically, any form of entertainment is competition for HBC. If you're engaged by something else, you're not engaged with HBC and HBC is not making money.

Thats a sad assessment as it shows how many guys mismanage. The one thing is a medium term investment, predictable and with a relation to one person (could be seen as a mini contract). The other is ad hoc entertainment, no obligations whatsoever. Banks treat those types of spending completely different, in accounting, valuation and operations, and so should every thoughtful individual as well.  It should come out of different pockets and with different purpose.

But hey, probably you are right and most guys live according to the motto "earn them and burn them", and then its really a matter of first come first serve and those sites unintentionally compete with each other.

There is no universe in which tugging one out to a woman on a website is an "investment." It's entertainment that's paid for out of a person's pool of purely discretionary income - the same pool that people dip into to buy anything that isn't related to health & well-being (which famously includes food, shelter and clothing.) So from the standpoint of broad, indirect competition, HBC competes with restaurants and Hulu and anything else you can do with that money you deem as "extra."
In the case of musclegirlslive or fanwise, that's direct competition or "form" competition: these are the companies that compete with HBC when a consumer has already chosen to indulge a very specific niche fantasy.

A lot of companies choose to ignore this economic reality because it makes marketing "too hard." I used to own an advertising agency and my most successful clients were the ones that got over themselves and accepted this.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2020, 09:00:37 pm »

There is no universe in which tugging one out to a woman on a website is an "investment." It's entertainment that's paid for out of a person's pool of purely discretionary income - the same pool that people dip into to buy anything that isn't related to health & well-being (which famously includes food, shelter and clothing.) So from the standpoint of broad, indirect competition, HBC competes with restaurants and Hulu and anything else you can do with that money you deem as "extra."
In the case of musclegirlslive or fanwise, that's direct competition or "form" competition: these are the companies that compete with HBC when a consumer has already chosen to indulge a very specific niche fantasy.

A lot of companies choose to ignore this economic reality because it makes marketing "too hard." I used to own an advertising agency and my most successful clients were the ones that got over themselves and accepted this.

You are talking about the agencies, I am talking about the consumers. And yes, as one of them, it is a big difference if I spend money on webcam, or I spend on fanswise or OF. To begin with, I go into a a term agreement on the latter. Which means I pay potentially for a year, and have steady entertainment. I also have the risk with it: what if the model decides to stop competing, what if she breaks her leg in between. As it is higher risk, I also have lower expense ... 100,-, 150,- is something that I can easily spend in a sinlge webcam session in 15 minutes. But then again, thats risk free, I can decide which girl is in the best shape etc.. It is the basic difference between spot market and term market, and everybody who does not understand the difference is a victim on financial matters, to put it nicely.

Of course, many companies count on that predictable and irrational behaviour and try to aggressively reach out into neighbouring markets. Its bad business and will leave many guys frustrated behind as they have no more control over their spending behaviour. In the worst case consumers move onto other sources of entertainment. That was a common mistake that banks were making for years: looking at ther capital as only means of buseinss, but not at thier liquidity over months to come. We know how it all ended. It should be a warning to everyone.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2020, 08:40:42 pm »
...it is a big difference if I spend money on webcam, or I spend on fanswise or OF.

Yes, there is a big difference.
And as a consumer, we make choices between different things.
And once you've chosen, that choice wins your patronage. They win THE COMPETITION.
And once they have your attention, that business is now in the catbird seat to create a relationship that establishes customer loyalty and keeps them winning that patronage. (And that's basically where this thread branched off - how HBC is fumbling this opportunity with a lot of their established and previously content customers.)

This isn't my opinion: this is Marketing 101.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2020, 05:59:01 pm »
Indeed. My intentantion was not to spread malicious gossip about any of the sites, its rather the naivity of some of the so-called "fans". No second thought on where and how they are spending and what to expect in return. That ranges from freeloaders expecting first class service at no expense, to some guys dropping all financial caution at the first sight of a muscle woman. Compeitiors asking for sponsorship where they mean donation, there is request for funding where there isnt any return. And how many of the OF customers have read through terms and conditions or imprint, but then complain if they dont get what they want.

I have no doubt that smart business owners know how to turn this behaviour into profit. Id just wish that a bit more professialism finds its way into the business around womens bodybuilding. After well over 40 years in the market its about time.   

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2020, 08:08:27 am »
Mighty She-Hulk - This massively muscled beauty (5-4, 170 lbs) hasn't missed a single workout since the shutdown and is now offering a 30% discount Mon/Wed from 8-10am (USA west coast, GMT -7) and an incredible 50% discount on Fridays 4-6pm.   
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2020, 01:00:19 pm »
I just saw that there are models who have increased their prices... Some girls now ,  want 59 credits per minute for premium(from 39 before) and not only that but they want 99 credits for 1 minute of 1-1 show,while it was 79 credits before...
HA HA HA . Do you guys think we are  millionaires;;; :laugh:; Ha ha ha.
So now for 5 minutes  1-1 show you need 500 credits(from  395 that was before) and for premium from  195 to 295. . :shucks. Thats huge difference and for me that is audacity... Espcially the time we live now, with thousand of people losing their jobs or suffering from hunger.. Ι understand that they want more money because they may not working now so they have a problem with their lifes, but they need to undestand that we face the same problems ass well. We are not millionaires, or just wallets, as some of them think . So for me the girls that increased their prices , especially during this time, doht deserve any dollar.  :cool2:

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2020, 03:13:57 pm »
I just saw that there are models who have increased their prices... Some girls now ,  want 59 credits per minute for premium(from 39 before) and not only that but they want 99 credits for 1 minute of 1-1 show,while it was 79 credits before...
HA HA HA . Do you guys think we are  millionaires;;; :laugh:; Ha ha ha.
So now for 5 minutes  1-1 show you need 500 credits(from  395 that was before) and for premium from  195 to 295. . :shucks. Thats huge difference and for me that is audacity... Espcially the time we live now, with thousand of people losing their jobs or suffering from hunger.. Ι understand that they want more money because they may not working now so they have a problem with their lifes, but they need to undestand that we face the same problems ass well. We are not millionaires, or just wallets, as some of them think . So for me the girls that increased their prices , especially during this time, doht deserve any dollar.  :cool2:

same as clips4sale lately
look that price
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/105096/23358131/washing-my-car
I Saradas

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2020, 03:40:05 pm »
   Not really worth highlighting given you did not intend to see them.  Their decision, your decision.  If you like the model the price doesn't deter you. If you don't care, you passed up every 1-2-1 chance before this anyway.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2020, 06:43:35 am »

same as clips4sale lately
look that price
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/105096/23358131/washing-my-car

For that price, she should be washing MY car.  :laugh:

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View