Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Something is Missing

Started by Brfan, March 11, 2020, 07:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

Chapter 1

- Jack -

Next week it will be two years since dad's gone. I miss him so much. I miss having my role model around, you know? It's not like mom isn't doing her best to be that model to me, but it's just different. I can't exactly talk to her about things. I mean... my body is going through some changes and she didn't go through this when she was my age. You know, sometimes I talk to Paul and the other guys at school. At least they are going through the same shit. Waking up stiff and sometimes with stains on your underwear or sheets. Pubic hair. That stuff. Also... It's not like you can control this. Sometimes, out of nowhere, my penis just decides he wants to get hard. It's difficult to hide it. And... I figured this happens a lot when I bump into some girl or woman who display some muscles. Last week I went to the market with mom and while we were at the vegetables aisle, I saw this big woman with massive arms. Immediately my camp was set. I hate this. If dad was here, maybe I could talk about it with him.


- Danielle -

Can't believe it's been that long since John's gone. How I miss him. What an amazing man he was. I feel like ever since he passed, things around here have slowly crumbled. Yeah, he did let us very well settled financially. But that's not what holds a home together. I feel like I can't connect to Jack. Not the way he did, at least. And, to be honest, I can't connect to myself either. Thirty pounds. That's the amount of weight I added after John left. I look at myself in the mirror and I almost cry every time. I remember how he looked at me, how he made me feel sexy, desired.... ugh.
Maybe I should listen to Karen at the office. She claims after she joined this gym her life only got better. She said she has more energy, feels better with herself, sex is better... who knows? Maybe tomorrow. Today I have that chocolate ice cream waiting for me.


Brfan

Chapter 2

- Danielle -

So, Karen finally got under my skin and dragged me to the gym. I was dead worried I'd stumble across all those fit, sweaty bodies glowing, looking down on me and judging. But once I got there, I was rather surprised. Most people were just 'normal' like me, trying to get in better shape, and very receptive. Plus there are some muscled young men there that I didn't mind looking at. And, to be honest, if I can get a flat stomach like Karen's... sign me up.
So, I was there, just walking on the treadmill, trying to catch my breath when someone approached. At first I figured it was one of those bodybuilder guys trying to do some cardio, which I wouldn't mind at all. It took me a couple seconds to realize it was a young woman. And what a gorgeous young woman it was. She approached my treadmill and introduced herself
"Hi! You must be Danielle. I'm Angelica, but you can call me Angie. I'm the instructor today and we'll be your coach if you always come around this time"
I must have kept quiet for a while, trying to absorb what I was seeing. Angie was a sight to be seen. She couldn't be taller than me, but she looked twice as big. She had this thick neck and broad shoulders that followed big veiny arms. But what draw my attention the most was Angie's chest. She had this ridiculously thick two plaques of muscles where her breast implants rested. I guess she sensed I was staring as she giggled
"Let's try this again. Hi! I'm Angie!" she extended her hand to me
Coming out of my trance, I apologized and shook hands with her
"H-hi... I'm... Dany. Sorry about that"
Again, she giggled in a sweet voice that hypnotized my ears
"That's okay, Dany. I get that a lot. So, ready to get in shape?"
Screw Karen's flat stomach. Angie's body were a heck of a better inspiration.
"Yes! I'm ready!" I answered strongly as Angie showed me around.


- Jack -

So, it's been two weeks since mom decided to join a gym. At first I thought this was a good idea, taking her outside of the house might do her some good and gave me some extra alone time to surf the web searching for these fit women insta**** profiles. I had no idea however that she would be so damn serious about this whole thing. Today I opened the cabinet looking for my cereal and to my surprise it was filled with a lot of these healthy food things. Apparently mom is really serious about losing the weight she added in these last two years. Hey, good for her, I'll support her, as long as she doesn't stop buying my cheerios.
Talking about those insta**** profiles... internet is full of them! Apparently, a lot of women are proud of their bodies and like to display them, so... good for me. It's just something I'm not ready to do in public, however... I never know when one of those pictures will simply turn the switches on my crotch. And I still feel a bit weird about this... I guess the guys are more into the regular stuff, like boobs and butts, you know.

Brfan

Chapter 3

- Jack -

Fuck. Me. That I didn't see coming. Mom asked me today to meet her at the gym, cause she wanted to go to the mall and get some clothes. Since she knows I love the arcade, she invited me to join her, as long as I met her there. Win-win situation for me. Her gym is close to school so I don't have to take the bus and I get to play some awesome games while she shops, which usually takes a couple hours.
So I was there in this big couch over the reception area waiting for her, minding my business and reading some stuff on my iPhone for about 15 minutes when I gazed through the gym area to see if mom was coming, and I had to second look. At first I thought she was talking to some big dude. Then I realized the lumpy back and broad brawny shoulders belonged to a girl! My sex radar immediately responded and my dick stiffened. Worst of all, they were coming in my direction. Mom introduced me to Angie her trainer, and I'm pretty sure my exact words were like 'hummnn'
God, this Angie girl was big! And soooo cute! Long dark hair and sparkling blue eyes. She was wearing this cropped top and I noticed she had a freaking six pack! I had to pull myself together so I didn't extend my hands to touch it. Apparently, mom has been training with Angie for about four months now, and she was telling me they had just agreed to change her routine and Angie would be more like a personal trainer of her now. And also, she told me Angie was only 22. Fuck me again. How can I twenty two year old be that freaking big?

- Danielle -

I'm so happy! Went to the mall today to get some new clothes - the old ones are too big for me now. Since I started working out I lost 25 pounds. My stomach is not round anymore and I can actually wave my hand to someone across the room without that extra skin under my arm wiggling around. Angie is the best! We were talking earlier, and since I've achieved such great results, she wants me to dive a little deeper into weight training. To be honest, If I was afraid of a gym back then, right now I'm eager to do that. The results, the self confidence.. everything is driving me towards that. I am even being complimented by some guys. It makes me blush. Now that's something I haven't felt in a while. A long while, actually.
Plus... I gotta admit: Angie's body is sort of a turn on. I notice that whenever she walks around the gym, eyes follow her. Men and women are awed by her rocking bod. Even Jack was absolutely mesmerized by her looks. It was kind of cute seeing how he tried to hide his surprise when I introduced the two of them. I wonder how he'd feel if his mom had a body like that.

phil123

Great start and I hope for more. Like to read about Danielle's growing.

Danny pawn

Awesome story, looking forward to more! :singing:

DarkPrince77

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brfan

Chapter 4

- Danielle -

So, today was a nice day. It's been two months now since I started on a personal training routine with Angie. The extra money is paying off beautifully, and today was one of the best moments I had in ages. I've always envied Karen's flat abs at work, but I guess the table has turned now. I have no idea of why, but during lunch break the girls at the office were discussing weight issues and exercises, and Karen, as usual, was bragging about her healthy routine and how she enjoyed being fit. Every chance she had she showed her abs, and this time wasn't different. She lifted off her shirt and waited for the compliments around. She then pointed at me, telling me how she was proud of being the role model for my habits, and asked me to show the girls my own abs. Normally I'd turn it down, but she was being such a bitch I decided to humor myself. The thing is I've recently discovered a pair of abdominal muscles defined in my stomach when I flex them. And I know that Karen doesn't have those. So this time I lifted my own shirt and flexed my abs. I smiled as I saw those two bricks jumping out of my skin. But the best part was how Karen was embarrassed by her own stomach. Once mine were out being complimented and touched by the girls, she shut her face and left the dining area.


- Jack -

This is really weird. I've noticed mom is wearing more revealing clothes every day now, both at home and at work. It's not that I care that much about it. Mom is still 38 and probably very proud of her achievements since she began working out and eating healthy. The thing is... sometimes it kind of turns me on. Like yesterday, when she came home from gym. I entered the kitchen and she was standing on her sports bra, kind of flexing her abs, like if she was checking them out. And... I swear I could see some muscles jumping out. I tried to act cool about it, but I couldn't take that image from my mind later. What would happen if mom gets abs like those of Angie? Jeez, I better not think about it. If mom gets buff, I'd probably be walking around the house with my hands in front of my crotch the whole time.

Brfan

Chapter 5

- Jack -

Oh my God. This is getting totally out of control now. So, mom decided to have a dinner party this evening to celebrate her 39th birthday. No big deal, just us and her brother and his wife, plus a couple friends. So, aunt Mindy and Uncle Tom were here helping her with the organization and all. I was watching TV on the couch when they decided they'd have to move the couch to clear some space. Now that's a freaking heavy couch. So I got up and sat on a chair, trying not to miss the anything from the movie (I was too lazy to search for the remote and pause it) when I noticed that Uncle Tom was holding one side of the couch and mom was on the other. My attention was immediately driven to my mom's. I had no idea she was this strong. They moved the couch about three feet to the side, and mom didn't seem tired at all of doing that. Uncle Tom noticed it too, he said he was surprised she could do it. Mom blushed a little, but seemed proud of herself, so much that she even rolled up her sleeves and gave a quick flex of her biceps, joking around. I froze when I saw them. No, it's not like they were huge mounts of muscle, but they are muscles, nonetheless. Muscles that I'm sure weren't there for as long as I can remember. I felt like asking her to touch them, but she relaxed her arms and rolled her sleeves down quickly. Still, I kept looking at her for a while, wondering if she'd flex them again sometime.


- Danielle -

What a nice evening this was. Turning 39 seemed faded to be an awful moment in my life, but this last year turned out to be the best one after John's passing. That's why I decided to throw a little dinner party. Nothing big, just us, my sister and her husband, and a couple friends. I invited Angie, but she told me she couldn't make it. It's funny, I've been kind of wanting to see her outside of the gym... see how those muscles of her fit a regular dress or something. But I digress. Anyway, it was a nice time tonight. They hadn't seen me in a while, and I guess it was kind of shocking for them. They were expecting the old chubby soccer mom Dany, and they stumbled across this new me. Fit mom Dany. Tom was really surprised earlier when he noticed I was quite strong, and I couldn't resist but joke around a little bit, so I flexed my 'guns' to him. We shared a good laugh, but the fact is that I'm proud of my arms recently. Angie made me see that I had to work equally both my lower and upper body, and I guess I have some nice genetics when it comes to the upper part, cause even though Angie hasn't quite began this bulking program she wants me to do, I acquired some volume already in my biceps and triceps. Actually, this Angie thing is something I might have to talk to Jack about... I noticed he stared at my arms when I flexed them to Tom, maybe he thinks it's weird for his mom to have muscles, I don't know. Maybe he thinks it's disgusting. How would he feel if I went through this thing with Angie? If I bulked up a little and got bigger, muscle wise?

Danny pawn

This is going a really good start. Can't wait to see he turn into a massive offseason female bodybuilder larger then any other guy around. Maybe even bigger then her already massive trainer! Hope this continues.

bicepboy


Brfan

Chapter 6

- Danielle -

This is so weird. It's been three months now since Angie convinced me to go ahead and try to add some real muscle. She changed my diet and routine completely. At first I was a bit afraid of how people would react, but after the first two months, when I noticed some real changes I... started to want more. So finally I talked to Angie about it... about looking a bit more like her. When she proposed I started on a light steroid regimen, I didn't even think about it twice. And now, one month in... I feel better than I ever felt before. I guess self confidence, most of all, was the big turning point. I'm simply not afraid at all of what people will think anymore. My shoulders, chest and back grew wider, so that I actually look like a bigger person now. Not only that, but my arms and thighs also got thicker.
I won't deny it, sometimes I picture myself as big and ripped as Angie... I wonder how powerful and confident she must feel.
Oh, one other thing that changed a lot... the steroids are increasing my libido soooo bad. It's so crazy, sometimes I get wet just watching me after a workout. I walk around the house flexing and I immediately get goosebumps...


- Jack -

At first I thought I was delusional. You know, after watching mom getting defined abs and seeing she did have some muscle during that dinner party, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. Maybe she wasn't really getting bigger and buffer. But this last month it became undeniable. My mother is getting muscular. And, worst of all, proud of it. Not that she shouldn't be, but now it seems every time I bump into her in the kitchen or in the living room, she is flexing, as if she was discovering new muscles on her. And, crap, are those sexy muscles. This other day she had her back at me, and as she was trying to tie her hair up with a pencil, I saw how big her traps and back were. I swear to God I almost wet my pants right there. And it's not only that... she seems like she's exhaling confidence... and sex appeal.
Crap, here I am. Hard again.

Ncsn

Is it getting hotter in here, or is it just me? Woof!

Sounder9-

Great Update, really ramping up the tension!

Brfan

Chapter 7

- Danielle -

Now today was a really strange day... Angie put me some real shit at the gym today. I mean, she made me max out on bicep curls, shoulder presses... I almost puked. Then, when we went back to the locker, she pointed out that I was looking really pumped. That's when I looked at myself in the mirror. She was right. My upper body had never looked so thick. Angie actually joked about it, saying that someday the apprentice might actually surpass the master. I remained quiet, but I gotta say... that sounded... like a goal.
Anyway, so I told her I wanted to get some definition, cause summer was upon us. She told me she had that figured out and that in two weeks we'd start a cutting phase. And then she asked something about Jack. Apparently, Angie was interested in how my kid was reacting to his mom getting muscular. I told her he seemed fine with it, but truth to be told, I never talked to Jack about it. I guess a some point I got so into developing my muscles I simply forgot how that could affect the mind of a 14 year old boy.
Well, I got back home and was heading to my room when Jack stepped out of the bathroom. He seemed to be spending a lot of time in there lately, but hey, that's what teenagers do, right? Now, I was still very pumped from the workout, and my cropped tank top made no effort trying to hide my shoulders and arms. I knew they would cause an impact on anyone, but when Jack's eyes saw my arm and widened, I figured I had the window I needed to talk to him about it.
I told Jack to come into my room and, I don't know why - I guess I just wanted to show off a little bit - I flexed my biceps at him and asked how he felt about his mom getting muscular. I swear to God, this kid had just spanked his monkey, and I saw a bulge on his pants when I flexed my guns. Damn, I know he is my son and a teenager, but the fact that my muscles could turn him on was so - freaking - hot. I had to control myself from simply stripping out of that tank top and putting on a little show to him.

- Jack -
Fuck. Fuck, fuck fuck.
I can't believe what just happened.
So, I had just, you know, played with myself when I bumped into mom. God damn it. She is getting really big. I saw her arms, and today they looked simply huge. Like, bigger than, I don't know, avocados. She asked me to follow her into her room. I gotta tell you, for a moment there I wanted her to be anyone else but my mom. As she pointed me to sit on her bed, a part of me wanted her to simply take off her clothes and pretend I wasn't there. Her butt looks so hard, and her legs are so thick.
Then it Happened. Out of nowhere, Mom flexed her biceps. Right at my face. Forget avocados. It's like she has small coconuts under her skin. My dick went immediately hard. The hardest it's ever been. And I had just masturbated, like, 2 minutes ago. So, mom asked me how I felt about her big muscles. What the hell was I supposed to answer? That I found them sexy, and wanted to grab them, kiss them? I was having trouble talking at all. I think I just said 'they're ok' or something like that. I just needed to get out of there. She said something about being worried it might be weird for me to have a muscular mom. Well, she got that right. Anyways, I told her it was ok and stormed off from there.
I think I might have to move out or she will drive me nuts

toro