⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Something is Missing

Started by Brfan, March 11, 2020, 07:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

Chapter 8

- Jack -

Ok, It got worse. So, it's been a month or so since mom changed her diet and all, apparently she is going through a cut phase with Angie. She lost size, but man, I gotta tell you, the definition on her body is really something. Anyways, so, it's Sunday, right? I woke up around 8 am and headed to the kitchen to fix me some eggs and bacon. So, I was sitting on the counter, facing the backdoor, when mom entered through it. I guess she didn't see me, cause she turned her back to me and started taking her running shoes off. She now ran 3 to 5 miles every other day. So, as she was stripping out of her socks, I couldn't help but admire her bottoms. God, Mom was wearing this very small spandex shorts, like those from MMA fighters, that gave her butt this amazing round shape. Her thighs are so thick and defined right now.
Then it happened. Still not noticing I was in the room, Mom grabbed her Nike long-sleeved running top and pulled it over her head. As she did, she exposed her back. Oh my God. Her shoulders are so round and fibered, and her back is so lumpy. Her traps were pushing her tank top fabric so hard I think they would burst if she deliberately flexed them. She then proceeded to remake her pony tail, and her biceps, which are now very peaked and defined, danced around beautifully. She only noticed me when I dropped my spoon. That's when she turned around and exposed that six pack of hers. Thank God this time I was hiding my hardness behind the counter.


- Danielle -
Absolutely in love with this cutting phase. I'm loving my abs, my chest, my shoulder. Hell, I'm loving myself. I did got a bit smaller, but by the time we get to beach season I'll be looking the best I've ever looked. Thank you, Angie.
Anyways, Today I had one idea while I was jogging around the neighborhood. What if I went to social media trying to motivate other women to take better care of their bodies? I mean, one year ago I looked like crap. Now, look at me. A six pack, bulging quads, thick, round butt.. and, of course, this rocking upper body. Only problem is I have no idea how to do that. Maybe I could ask Jack for some help. He did seem to be having some interest in my workouts and stuff, although sometimes I still sense that there's more to his interest than just knowing about my routine. Like when I got back from the jog. I didn't notice he was in the kitchen when I took off my tank top. When I realized it, I could swear he had been checking me out this whole time. It's weird, but I gotta tell you, It feels so nice causing that to a teenager boy... hey, maybe one of these days I'll go pick him up on school, just to see what happens.

- Danielle -


Danny pawn

Awesome! Can't wait for her to enter her next offseason and get absolutely massive and bigger and thicker then ever! Keep it up :singing:

potatocarrot

I have only just got round to reading this. I was unsure about how the format would work but found my self really enjoying the two perspectives of the same timeline set out in nice bite sized chapters. I absolutely cannot wait for more! Please tell me there is a plan to continue! I would love to see Dany getting more confident and showing off her strength more and toying with her son. Maybe even using her new found strength and muscle to get him to do more chores whether directly on him in some light dominance or as a reward as in he does his chores he gets a flex or a show of strength. I'd also like to see her reach her goal of getting bigger and stronger than Angie. K+++ :wow:

narutosoradj1


sentinel23

I'm loving the different perspectives. Not often enough are there stories from the woman's side. How big do you think she'll go?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sentinel23

Any chance we'll get to see more Danielle?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wowser1016

Really glad Sentinel asked about this story. I had somehow missed it and this is a typically great brfan story. I love the idea of different perspectives and the building tension around the house. In order for the story to progress I would imagine it would have to skip three years to bring Jack's age up to 18. One can only wish.

Brfan


- Danielle -

Oh, what a fun day it was. Jack had a couple friends from school this Saturday. On my way out I could feel their eyes staring at my round, hard butt. I went for a 3 mile run and after I returned I thought to myself 'why not?'. So I showered, put on some tight jeans a a white sleeveless tank top. Nothing too vulgar, actually something most women would wear in a lazy weekend. Thing is I decided to make some snacks to them and take it to Jack's bedroom. Oh, how I loved those young, testosterone filled eyes devouring me. It made me feel sexy. Coolest part was later, though. One of Jack's buddies, Tim, I think, went downstairs to bring the dishes - how sweet of him - and I did a little flirting... you know, just the basics.... letting my hair lose, accidentally spilling a little water in my tummy.. when he noticed I was building a six pack, he eventually lost it. He babbled something like... 'Jack is so lucky to have a buff mom' and ran upstairs. Yeah, well, I'm not sure how lucky Jack is, but I know that his mom is really buff.


- Jack -

Damn. I had a couple friends home today to play some games. Problem is they weren't paying as much attention to the game as they were to my mom's body. First, she came to my room and told me she was going out for a run. And surely, she was wearing one of those spandex very short shorts, that seemed to be painted on her behind. And mom's butt looks so round and hard it's tough not to stare at it. Both Tim and Pat were shocked that my mom looked so hot. So I went the next half hour listening to jokes about my hot mom.
And then it got worse. When she came back she decided to make us some snacks. So far so good. The thing is she came with a low cut sleeveless tank top, and Geez, she looked big. Her shoulders were on full display, and as she carried that tray with juice and sandwiches fibers danced on them. Not only that, her triceps and biceps bulged as she moved around. She looks so powerful and strong. After she closed the doors, jokes changed immediately from the hot mom to the buff mom. Guys were picking on me, telling me my mom could kick my ass with those muscles of hers. They said there wasn't even a chance. Tim even threatened to call her back and ask her to flex her guns. I begged him not to. Mom's biceps would put mine to shame, and not only that, would make me hard.
Eventually they dropped it, but they kept teasing me that if mom ever challenged me to arm wrestle or something, I might have to use both hands.

Ncsn

YAYYYY!!! Just please make the wait for the next one a bit shorter...

jhunter

Not bad, looking forward for more.

Danny pawn

Really hope you continue with this one! Please 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Ascalon

excellent, please continue

Jaguar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm loving the different perspectives. Not often enough are there stories from the woman's side. How big do you think she'll go?


Agreed !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Acri

Amazing, pls continue this history