Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583286 Posts in 74289 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 04, 2024, 03:21:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Layla Lane
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Layla Lane  (Read 18737 times)

weak4legs

Re: Layla In NYC
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2012, 11:01:59 pm »
I always thought she was gorgeous and worth the risk.... go for it and report back!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2012, 11:01:59 pm »

Offline Quattro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2012, 01:37:55 am »
She's much older than the 31 years that ad says.  The pics are also old.  She says "GREAT hands".......we all know what she is saying with these words, right?  Others have previously posted why they think she has a following, just as I have also suspected.  I think an ad like this one confirms those suspicions!

That said, I agree with the poster above that she's worth a chance.  Please report back.   

Duke69

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2012, 03:31:06 am »
Id like to hear if anyone on this board who saw her thinks she is worth the effort to see her? 

Offline racyc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2012, 04:15:06 am »
That's Layla Lane aka Melissa Coates...there seem to be quite a few negative session reviews of her :what:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2012, 11:24:08 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's Layla Lane aka Melissa Coates...there seem to be quite a few negative session reviews of her :what:

I'm sure he knew that.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2012, 02:53:03 pm »
according to wikipedia, a reliable source I know, she's 38.  And built like a muscular Barbie.  I dunno all the bad reviews she's got on here but if she came to Philly it might be worth it.  Might.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2012, 03:17:29 pm »
   This is one case where the volume of negativity, just like Tatiana Butler as another example, has to be overwhelming in deciding against seeing either of them. I can't think of too many others I'd say reviews influence me on but there are too many complaints.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

tonyjungle

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2012, 05:25:38 pm »
I have seen her before, at least four times over the years. Her body overwhelms her attitude, which I didn't care for in the middle of a session once.... but came back for more. (When I lost a lot of weight she was enthused, supportive and had a great session.) I posted just to find out how she is in session now since I haven't seen her in three years and all the lousy reviews, etc., etc. do make one think.

Yeah, she is over 30. Hell of a shame but if we are lucky we all get there and beyond. Those seem to be new pix, at least for me and she looks exotic and hot.

About lousy reviews, I read some over the years about Gayle Moher and finally saw her a couple of times this year and she was sexy, sensual and a lot of fun. So you never know. Just want to know from anyone how she is now and maybe, just maybe, we might read a couple of good reviews. I'm not a friend, just a client, but I would like to know.

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2012, 07:45:58 pm »
hello all, i saw her twice and her negative reviews are deserved.  Clearly she doesn't like herself and as a result she is an unpleasant person. Yes she is attractive and the Melissa Coates legend is all there but that is no longer who she currently is. It is way to obvious that all she is in it for, is simply the session fee.  I would never say i told you so, but should you session you will come to the same result.

Enjoy

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2012, 07:47:29 pm »
one more thing. Mr Tony, Gayle is a far better session.

lee3333

« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2012, 08:03:04 pm »
I saw her when she was mellissa.  I would not recomened.  Save your money

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2012, 11:19:54 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have seen her before, at least four times over the years. Her body overwhelms her attitude, which I didn't care for in the middle of a session once.... but came back for more. (When I lost a lot of weight she was enthused, supportive and had a great session.) I posted just to find out how she is in session now since I haven't seen her in three years and all the lousy reviews, etc., etc. do make one think.

Yeah, she is over 30. Hell of a shame but if we are lucky we all get there and beyond. Those seem to be new pix, at least for me and she looks exotic and hot.

About lousy reviews, I read some over the years about Gayle Moher and finally saw her a couple of times this year and she was sexy, sensual and a lot of fun. So you never know. Just want to know from anyone how she is now and maybe, just maybe, we might read a couple of good reviews. I'm not a friend, just a client, but I would like to know.

Your next quest is to get a good session out of Tatiana Butler.
   Gayle Moher has never had the negative reviews these two have.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
Layla Lane
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2012, 03:33:42 pm »
Has anybody seen layla lane recently ive seen a lot of negative posts in the past is she really that bad?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Layla Lane
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2012, 03:38:13 pm »
 Yes....that volume of negativity should be enough to convince you not everyone's wrong about her. Her level of disinterest in providing an entertaining session is off the chain. Take it from those who found out the hard ($$) way.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Layla Lane
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2012, 05:59:42 pm »
Avoid at all cost. There are some real treasures out there and there are many nice providers and then there are the money-grabbers. Layla falls in the third category. I wish there was a way to shut her down completely but there will always be guys who are enamored by her long-past beauty as seen in the WPW videos.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Layla Lane

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View