Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 06:13:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Layla Lane
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Layla Lane  (Read 18696 times)

cityblue

Layla Lane
« on: October 07, 2009, 07:48:31 pm »
Layla Lane will be coming to my town soon. Has anyone had a session with her?

Thank you!

Forum Saradas

Offline glopez86

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Layla Lane
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 12:29:21 am »
does she do FS or nude?

liftcarryfan

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 10:23:28 am »

Yes...a couple of years ago...she was friendly and did her best to make the session as enjoyable as possible as she went the extra mile....so overall she was well worth it...

extra mile? she was a bitch when i had her!

Offline fig222

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 12:24:38 pm »
Layla is really Melissa Coates, she'll deny it, but it's her.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 12:11:28 am »
I've heard some many negative reports on her . Such as she made appointments than said she wasnt doing sessions today when guys turned up.  And some have also said she wouldnt even let them touch her muscles .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

kyndall

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 02:02:02 am »
I had a session with her a few years ago and it was the worst session I ever had.  I got to the hotel and called her cell phone and she was out shopping and was running late, I wish I would have just went home at that point.  She had band aids on her feet and arms for some reason and she complained almost the entire time about people she had sessions with.  It was the longest hour of my life, I was happy it was over and would never have a session with her again.

Butch40

Layla Lane
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 02:39:58 pm »
I searched the board for all the info I could get on Layla Layne, her website http://www.laylalane.com/ , as well as pics on the net from a google search.    Her pics from years ago are so spectacular, but recent ones seem to show her face looking odd, and her body rather bloated.  The reviews of her on the board seem to be all over the place.  Does anyone have some recent intel on her and her current physical appearance, I would be interested in seeing her in the next few weeks.

paultrevayne

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 03:40:17 pm »
You mean Melissa Coates ??

Butch40

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 11:47:04 pm »
Many of the posts I read said she is Melissa Coates, but since I haven't seen her I can't say its her for sure

KennyWrst

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 12:18:04 am »
I have seen Layla, and she's definitely Melissa Coates.   I don't like to be negative - but to be blunt your comments about her appearance are spot on.  I saw her about six years ago, and even then she looked nothing like any of her photos.  Appearance aside, it was easily the single worst session I've ever had; she was completely disinterested and acted as if she wanted to be anywhere but in a session.   

There are much, much better options.

Offline Heynow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2010, 12:23:49 pm »
I saw Layla about a year ago.  I have to agree with Kenny, the appearance of her are not that great, nothing like the photo's on her website.  I remember she told me she had some sort of knee injury, but the session wasnt that bad for me the hour muscle worship session turned into a 8 hour session.

serpico1961

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 01:35:26 pm »
he now  tell  me how  did it go from one hour to  eight and  did you pay  for the other seven hours,f/s?

Offline Heynow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 09:59:23 pm »
She said she just wanted company so i stayed.  No f/s i probably could have but it was my first session ever so i was very nervous.  I got tons of hj and bjs though. 

Diceman930

Layla Lane session review
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 08:12:19 am »
Howdy folks!

I'm new to this board (must have had my head in the sand), but have been cruising around for a couple days and what a resource!  Easily one of the best places to find session reviews and information.  Since I've gotten such great info thus far, I think it's only fair that I share some of my experiences with the group.  I have had a dozen or so sessions over the last couple years with various women.  I decided to give my review of Layla Lane first since I find that there are many reviews of the great women, but far less for the women that should be avoided.  Of course YMMV, but here is my experience with Layla.

I knew of Layla Lane from WB270 and various other outlets and was very intrigued by the pics provided.  I saw that she was going to be in Philly for a couple of days, so I decided to contact her.  She was actually very prompt in responding to emails, which I always find is a good sign.  We discussed the type of session that I was looking for (mainly sensual/scissor) and worked out a price for a 2 hour session ($450).  I think she cut me a bit of a break since I was going to have to drive 2 hours to see her, but more on that later.  The morning of the session, she emailed me her cell number and I headed to Philly.  I arrived about 20 minutes early so I waited until the appropriate time and walked up.  She answered the door in regular workout attire, nothing too sexy.  Her body was good, but not nearly the shape she showed in her pics.  I walk in and the first thing out of her mouth is that she doesn't have time to do a two-hour session because she has a photo shoot.  Why she scheduled a 2 hour session when she only had time for one was beyond me, although now I think it was a cash-grab.  She then said that she would do a one-hour session topless for the same 450 that we agreed upon for 2 hours.  I balked at this, then she said she would do the one hour session for her normal rate ($300).  I was pissed at the fact that she was shortening the arranged time, and even more pissed that not only did she not give me a break as we agreed upon for the long drive I made, but there was no consideration given for the fact that she can't schedule her own time.  I almost walked out at this point, and I kick myself to this day for not doing so, but I was already there and a 4 hour round-trip for nothing was a tough pill to swallow, so I told her we could do the one hour.  The session itself was terrible.  Before this I had been on a number of sessions, and each time the provider always seemed at least slightly interested in the encounter.  Not so with Layla.  She talked about other clients and her personal problems most of the session (she spoke very poorly about some of her clients and their unique fetishes, which to me is a completely unprofessional move), and when there was physical interaction, it was not what I wanted.   I made it very clear that I was looking for a scissor/sensual session, which she said was one of her specialties, but over the course of the hour, I was put in a total of one scissor (even then I had to insist on it), and it was the weakest and most half-assed hold I'd ever been put in.  She told me that she was sick and asked me to massage her face (!!!) to help clear her sinuses.  Then she asked me to massage her, which I did for about 10 minutes, then balked when I asked her to return the favor, once again using her not feeling well as an excuse.  She then asked me to put on her spray tan for her for the photo shoot.  This took about ten minutes.  Once I finished with that, she then said that she had to run because she was going to be late for her shoot.  Of course she reminded me that she would be back in Philly next week, and that she would "make it up to me".  LOL!  I walked out of the hotel thinking to myself "what the hell just happened, and what a waste of money!"  I have never before or since had such a terrible session with a woman.  She ignored or forgot everything that we agreed beforehand for the session.  The worst thing was that she knew when I talked to her on the phone in the morning before I left that she wasn't going to have the time for our agreed upon session, and that she wasn't feeling well.  Yet she waits until I make a 2 hour drive to drop those bombshells on me.  Total cash grab on her part. 

I'm a good looking guy in his late 20's and I do these sessions for fun.  Now don't get me wrong, I am not a hater.  I have had numerous wonderful sessions with some truly awesome women.  I will be posting reviews every couple of days when I have time or if people are looking for them.  I've sessioned with Debra D'Andrea, Lora Ottenad, Allana (Cheri Owen), Yasmin, and a few others.  I just wanted to write this one first in case anybody is looking for a possible session with Layla Lane, to warn them to save their money and look elsewhere for a good time.

Sorry for the long post, once I was going back over the session in my head, so many things popped up! lol

Offline artax

• Activity:
    16.67%
Re: Layla Lane session review
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 01:02:51 pm »
doesn't surprise me, mostly negative reviews

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Layla Lane

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View