Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581838 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 04:12:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Layla Lane
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Layla Lane  (Read 18691 times)

Happiness101

Re: Layla Lane info
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2013, 08:42:53 pm »
So Layla Lane IS Melissa Coates.  I always thought so, but wasn't completely sure. 

I saw her some 10 years ago.  And she was absolutely TERRIBLE back then.  She didn't even look good.  Same kind of behavour as being described here.

How can this woman actually STILL be doing sessions when she certainly must not have ANY repeat clients.   I know I haven't seen her again, and that was 10 years ago.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2013, 08:42:53 pm »

Offline raraparu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2013, 10:40:18 pm »
 Must be like P.T. Barnum said, "there.s a sucker born every moment" >:D

North

« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2013, 01:33:39 am »
I landed a session with Layla 9-10 years ago, back when she still went by Melissa and still looked normal. I guess I caught her in a good mood that time, because the session went quite well. Her attitude could've been better, but it was adequate. She really turned things up a few notches with the fact that she let me go bareback on her, and she threw down quite hotly in bed. She let me explode all over her tits, which she was quite surprised by given that I edged several times during that hour. I can't say her current look excites me all that much...I'm not down with the plastic surgery and the fake Barbie look. But back in 2003 she was hard, ripped hotness.

BeatMeUp

« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2013, 08:39:56 pm »
She really turned things up a few notches with the fact that she let me go bareback on her, and she threw down quite hotly in bed.
You're telling us that she offered, not just FS, but BAREBACK FS???!!!...and you ACCEPTED???!!!   :what:

If this really is the case, there are no words in the universe to describe the utter insanity and stupidity of such actions on both of your parts.

Ironically, that revelation may very well expain as to why she is still around and guys continue to see her despite the glaringly negative reviews.

Offline dothedammthing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2013, 08:45:50 pm »
Absolutely, positively, the WORST session you will ever have.

I have sessioned with her, and this is a quick breakdown of what happened:
Wastes the first 15 minutes of the session rambling on about nonsense (she makes it appear as though this time isn't counted towards your session, but beware, your session actually starts the moment you walk in through the door.)
The actually session was no better. She wasn't even willing to do things that are considered basic in the realm of fbb fetish (so if you want to do wrestling, don't even think about going to her).
Eventually I get kicked out about 40 minutes after the session begins.

The audacity of this woman. Unbelievable.

North

« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2013, 03:13:31 am »
She really turned things up a few notches with the fact that she let me go bareback on her, and she threw down quite hotly in bed.
You're telling us that she offered, not just FS, but BAREBACK FS???!!!...and you ACCEPTED???!!!   :what:

If this really is the case, there are no words in the universe to describe the utter insanity and stupidity of such actions on both of your parts.

Ironically, that revelation may very well expain as to why she is still around and guys continue to see her despite the glaringly negative reviews.

She didn't offer bareback FS....I asked her for it. I asked semi-jokingly, figuring she'd say no....but she surprised the hell out of me by granting my request.

I do agree that bareback was in fact stupid and insane of both of us. I was in my 20s and so over-the-top excited having her there all jacked and ripped and in a tiny black bikini....all logic and reason escaped me. I still remember being so overwhelmed with lust that I was shaking visibly. She looked exactly like she looked in her pics that were on her website at the time.

I have nothing to regret about it, though. I came out of that encounter unscathed and not only was it my first session with a FBB, it was also my first time ever having sexual intercourse.

vmoon

« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2013, 03:55:31 am »
My experience with her was my 1st with a FBB several years ago in NYC. She was OK. Friendly but not really enthusiastic. She was in good shape at the time. The session was OK. Some decent posing & muscle worship . Nothing special or truly horrible about it. Never did repeat it. Compared to many other sessions I've been involved in since that time, I'd rate her a 5/10. However, based on her photos, her looks have changed a lot since that time.

fabrizzio

Re: Layla Lane
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2013, 06:22:57 am »
I had a very pleasant experience, similar to that of Cheffren.  My session was about 1 hr roughly, she wasn't a clock watcher or anything like that, she allowed me to leave when I was ready.  We did have a nice conversation, she really didn't complain, the conversations where more about me and what my interests were and how she could make the session more enjoyable.  She looked great!  Was very intelligent and socialable
 8)

j635746

« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2013, 08:10:46 am »
I never got to meet Melissa Coates in all the years I have been doing sessions.  She was planning to come to London but cancelled her trip and never came here.  I thought she retired from sessions until I read this posting.

Grapple Guru

« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2013, 10:08:06 am »
LOL @ two positive reviews with no posting history

Offline dothedammthing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2013, 03:24:15 am »
I had a very pleasant experience, similar to that of Cheffren.  My session was about 1 hr roughly, she wasn't a clock watcher or anything like that, she allowed me to leave when I was ready.  We did have a nice conversation, she really didn't complain, the conversations where more about me and what my interests were and how she could make the session more enjoyable.  She looked great!  Was very intelligent and socialable
 8)

Layla, get off the net. Go pump some more silicone in your tits, and go get surgery to buy a new face. Chop chop !

BeatMeUp

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2013, 05:06:02 am »
 8)

Layla, get off the net. Go pump some more silicone in your tits, and go get surgery to buy a new face. Chop chop !
:laugh:
See Gia Primo, things could be a lot worse.  You could be Layla Lane.

mannie

« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2013, 04:59:31 pm »
Several weeks ago I had the pleasure of having a session with Goddess Layla Lane.  Upon my arrival we spoke briefly about my domination session interests.  Once the ice was broken, we immediately started.  Goddess Layla Lane accommodated all of my session requests.  Her passion and dedication to her craft were clearly evident.  This is a woman that enjoys what she does and does it well.  She has a wide variety of fetish interests and she served my fetish interests in excellent fashion.  After the hour was over we spoke for a while and got to know each other.  She was a pleasant person to speak to and a dominating person to session with.  I would certainly see her again and would recommend her to anyone seeking a dominating and controling goddess with a wide variety of fetish interests.  Thank you Goddess Layla.

nujerz84

« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2013, 05:02:47 pm »
Several weeks ago I had the pleasure of having a session with Goddess Layla Lane.  Upon my arrival we spoke briefly about my domination session interests.  Once the ice was broken, we immediately started.  Goddess Layla Lane accommodated all of my session requests.  Her passion and dedication to her craft were clearly evident.  This is a woman that enjoys what she does and does it well.  She has a wide variety of fetish interests and she served my fetish interests in excellent fashion.  After the hour was over we spoke for a while and got to know each other.  She was a pleasant person to speak to and a dominating person to session with.  I would certainly see her again and would recommend her to anyone seeking a dominating and controling goddess with a wide variety of fetish interests.  Thank you Goddess Layla.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :hellno:

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2013, 05:42:11 pm »

It was just soooooo good you rushed to the internet to praise it "several weeks" later. Enjoy the exclusivity of being the last guy who sees her!
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Layla Lane

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View