Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581838 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 04:06:25 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  20-20 Vision
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 20-20 Vision  (Read 11028 times)

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
20-20 Vision
« on: March 05, 2020, 07:25:10 pm »
“L – E – F – O – T – P – C?”

“Now let’s try it with your other eye.”

“It’s either an ‘F’ or a ‘P’. Then it’s ‘D’ – ‘L’ – ‘T’ – ‘C’ – ‘E’ – ‘O’”

“Okay, let me change this setting. How is it now?”

“Better. And the first letter is definitely a ‘P’.”

“Okay, it looks like the prescription you already have for your glasses is good. I can give you a new prescription that would make you see a little bit better, but honestly, I wouldn’t recommend it unless you have complaints about the way you see now.”

I sat back in the exam chair as the doctor pulled the equipment back to its resting position. I stole a look at the doctor’s hands and wrist and then returned to make eye contact. I sat and waited expectantly. The doctor raised an eyebrow and then I caught myself.

“Oh, right. Well, uh, if you think my current prescription is good, then I’ll go with your advice. I’m happy enough with the way I see most of the time.”

“Well then, we still have some tests I’d like to run, to check your eye pressure and make sure that you’re not at risk for glaucoma. I’m going to put these drops into your eyes. They might sting for a second, but it shouldn’t bother you.”

I stole another glance at the doctor’s wrist and caught a glimpse of forearms as the doctor reached out to the counter.

“Adam,” the doctor spoke as I tilted my head back for the eye drops.  “You never mentioned in the questionnaire. How did you come across my practice? You didn’t list a referral.”

“Well, I’m kind of new to the area,” I began. (This was true). “And I try to stay on top of seeing an optometrist at least once a year.”  (This was also true). And your office is pretty close to where I live. (This was a half-truth, at best). “And so here I am.”

The doctor squeezed a drop into each of my eyes and then sat back and regarded me. Measured me up. “Yes, but this is a big city. There are hundreds of optometrists in the area. Why me?” she persisted. “Not that I’m complaining, of course.”

I felt myself pushing back into my seat but there was nowhere to go. A cold bead of sweat appeared on my upper lip. “Really, I just googled a list of optometrists in the area and I found your listing. That’s all there is to it.”

The doctor leaned in and stared into my eyes. I considered getting up out of the chair but I was unable to move. All I could do was stare back. After an eternity, the doctor spoke. “I don’t believe you.”

I slumped in my chair. My hand began to shake; I gripped my wrist with my other hand to steady myself. The doctor never let the stare go, and I was unable to. Finally, I took a deep breath. “I saw your profile on Insta**** and I thought this would be the only way to ever meet you in person.”

The doctor evaluated me and then stood up. “And what did you see on my Insta**** that made you want to meet me?”

“Your pictures.”

“What about my pictures made you want to meet me, Adam?”

I blurted out the words as quickly as they would leave my mouth. “Your shape. Your muscles. You’re beautiful. You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.”

The doctor walked to the door of the examination room, and then turned and faced me. “Well the truth finally comes out,” she said. “I could tell that you were infatuated with me from the moment you called and made the appointment, but I honestly didn’t think you’d have the courage to admit it.” She closed the door and locked it. “Well now that we’ve gotten the preliminaries out of the way, we can continue.” She walked toward me, unbuttoning her coat as she approached. “But this is going to be a different type of examination than the one you were expecting, altogether.”

Forum Saradas

20-20 Vision
« on: March 05, 2020, 07:25:10 pm »

Online Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: 20-20 Vision
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 09:55:21 pm »
"Is the left bicep clearer or the right bicep", best eye exam ever!

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 11:05:27 pm »
A wonderful start... so much to cum

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 11:47:59 am »
Good start. Karma for all!

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2020, 05:53:10 pm »
This is a great set-up! And I love the suspense! This could go in any direction. Is she going to indulge him and pose for him? Or is she going to beat him up for being a creepy stalker? Or maybe something in between? Did she drug him? Can't wait to find out!

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2020, 06:31:54 pm »
She undid the last button of her coat and shrugged it off of her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I audibly gasped as I took in the sight before me. Wearing a short-sleeved blouse, I was overwhelmed by the sight of her bulging biceps and triceps, veins crossing trails back and forth in the most erotic patterns I’d ever seen. Her traps muscles bulged out from her neck, telling of levels of strength and power I’d never considered on any woman – or man – before in my life. The cut of her garment revealed layer after layer of pectoral muscles, the striations and density enough to make me dizzy. Sitting just beneath her pectoral muscles were two spectacular breasts, much larger than I ever could have imagined, if not for the fact that I’d spent countless hours staring at them in a bikini on her Insta**** account. Her nipples showed through the blouse, sitting impossibly high on her perky breasts.

“What were you expecting to happen when you came here today, Adam?” she asked me, as I took in her miraculous torso.

“I just wanted to meet you,” I answered.

In an instant I felt a pain in my wrist as her fingers squeezed against my tendons. Reflexively I tried to pull back, but my arm wouldn’t budge. I reached out with my other hand to try to pry myself free from the grip, and found my wrist on that arm similarly locked in the vice lock that was her fingers. I looked at her face and could see, behind her dispassionate eyes that she wasn’t even straining.

“I graduated, cum laude, with dual degrees in physiology and biology, before completing four years of optometry school. I’ve been practicing in this office for three years and I can promise you, Adam, that I am well qualified and very good at what I do.” She squeezed her fingers tighter to emphasize her point, causing me to gasp out in pain. “When you address me, you will do so with respect. Are we clear?”

“Yes, Ma’am!” I cried out.

The grip became tighter still and the pain in my wrist became unbearable. Her face still showed absolutely no strain whatsoever. “I’m not your mother, your teacher, or your Mistress,” she calmly explained. “Do you understand me, Adam?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

She released the grip and pulled her hands away. There were red marks on my wrists left behind by her fingers. My hands were numb. “Now answer my question, again, Adam. What were you expecting to happen when you came here today?”

“Really, Doctor, I just wanted to meet you. I didn’t expect anything more than that!”

“What do you do when you look at my pictures, Adam?”

“I look at your muscles,” I answered. Then I quickly added. “Doctor.”

The doctor lifted her right arm up and closed her fist. Slowly her bicep began to balloon out from her arm, growing in size until it became the size of a golf ball. Then she squeezed harder and it grew to the size of a baseball. She gave another squeeze and her bicep grew to the size of a softball. The veins at the surface of her skin crisscrossed her muscles in a lattice shape that went all the way down her forearms to her wrists. “Do you mean like this?”

I felt like my heart might explode out of my chest from the display in front of me. I could only dumbly nod my head in confirmation.

“Is that all you do, Adam?” Keeping her right bicep flexed, the doctor raised her left arm and repeated the process. From golf ball to baseball to softball, her muscle grew in front of my eyes. “Do you just look at my muscles?”

“I fantasize while I look at your muscles, Doctor,” I answered.

“Tell me about your fantasies, Adam. Do you think about kissing my muscles?”

I nodded my head. “Yes, Doctor.”

The doctor leaned in toward me and brought her bulging bicep close. “Kiss my muscle, Adam.”

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2020, 07:36:12 pm »
Great start!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2020, 10:04:50 pm »
Unbelievable start!!!! Thanks for sharing your works

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2020, 05:40:11 am »
Wow! Really nice beginning. Suddenly I have an overwhelming need to get my eyes checked. K+

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2020, 05:52:56 am »
This is a fun scenario, and great writing.  I hope you take the story further.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2020, 06:06:03 pm »
My lips immediately found her skin and I reveled in the sweet taste, marveling at the soft, delicate skin, and the impossibly dense muscle just beneath it. As I kissed her bicep, she rhythmically flexed and unflexed her muscle, simultaneously hypnotizing me even as I entered a state of delirium.

She pulled her arm back and presented her other bicep to me. Mindlessly I began to worship it with my lips as she repeated the process of flexing and un-flexing it. Even with my lips against the belly of the muscle, my eyes were able to take in the unreal transformation from a golf ball to a softball each time she contracted her muscle. I began to moan in ecstasy as I worshipped her arm.

“Do you fantasize about being overpowered by me,” she asked?

I answered without hesitation. “Yes, Doctor, I do.”

“Do you fear me, Adam?”

I answered without hesitation once again. “Yes, Doctor, I do.”

She placed her hand on my shoulder even as I continued to worship her bicep and pushed me back against the chair. “That’s good, Adam. You should fear me. I’m much stronger than you. You couldn’t possibly stop me from doing anything I wanted to you. The pressure in my shoulder grew as she pushed harder. I can completely have my way with you, as I see fit.”

I reached up with my hand and began to caress her hard bicep even as I continued to kiss it. I could feel the muscle tensing and throbbing against my fingers. I couldn’t get enough of her strength and power. Everything about her was so superior and so dominant. I needed more. “Yes, Doctor!” I cried out. “Please use me. Please make me yours!”

Suddenly I felt myself pulled out of the chair and suspended in the air. With no warning she had lifted me over her head, held in place by nothing except the strength in her arms. I dangled helplessly above her and looked down. The doctor had an expression that was part amused and part bored; it was evident that she wasn’t using more than a fraction of her incredible strength to hold me in place above her. Even in the awkward position that I was in, she showed no sign of effort or fatigue in holding me in place.

Just as I began to become accustomed to being held aloft in the doctor’s grip, I suddenly found myself having to redefine her strength as she began to press me up and down, using me as nothing more than make-shift gym equipment. I felt myself repeatedly raised and lowered in an easy, rhythmic pace that showed no signs of slowing down or of meaningful effort on her part. As she pressed my weight, again and again, she spoke.

“You are mine, Adam. You have no say, no power, and no control. All you have left is a choice. You can completely submit to me and obey me without thought or hesitation. Or you can disobey me and struggle, in which case I’ll make you do what I want.” The rhythm of her words matched the rhythm of my weight being raised and lowered by her muscles. “And if you do disobey me. Or resist. Or even hesitate, then you’ll make me angry, Adam.” She lowered me to the floor, allowing me to stand on my own feet. She looked into my eyes, which were now even with hers. “And you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.”

“I understand, Doctor,” I said.

“I really hope you do, for your own sake.” She looked me up and down and appraised me for a moment. “Take off all of your clothes, Adam.”

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2020, 04:51:16 pm »
Wow. This is great. Amazing work! Karma for all!

Offline Reverie

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2020, 05:58:13 pm »
I was just thinking , it must be a slow day at the office. Hope the Doc gets real creative in her examination.

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2020, 07:45:52 pm »
“I’ll admit I’m impressed,” she said, looking me over as I stood naked before her.

I get a decent amount of exercise and although I’m hardly a bodybuilder, I keep in pretty good shape. But she wasn’t looking at my physique. I’ve been blessed with a larger than average cock, and it looks bigger than it is because I shave all of the hair around it. And at the moment, I was aroused as I’d ever been in my life. Actually, I’d been aroused since the moment the doctor began to unbutton her coat. And she was eyeing my cock with a predatory look which only made it twitch and throb with excitement.

“I want you to watch me, Adam,” she instructed. “Don’t take your eyes off of me.”

I nodded my head in ascent. “Yes, Doctor.”

“And I want you to stroke that cock while you watch me.”

I immediately wrapped my hand around my throbbing cock and began to pump it. “Yes, Doctor!”

“And don’t you dare cum without my permission,” she practically hissed at me.

At her last order I considerably slowed my pumping and summoned all of my will to hold back the orgasm which was rapidly approaching. “Yes, Doctor.”

“If you cum without permission, you’ll make me very angry. Do you understand?”

Continuing my slow pumping, I nodded my head. “Yes, Doctor.”

I watched, transfixed, as she lowered her hands, and unbuttoned her slacks, and slowly slid them down. I felt myself become lightheaded as her enormous quads came into view. Twin diamond shaped, full-bellied muscles appeared on each of her legs, revealing themselves to be equal parts beautiful, powerful, and terrifying. Stretched over the dense muscles, her skin was golden, smooth, and almost delicate.

Even as she bent down, pulling her pants lower and lower, she kept her gaze locked onto my eyes, simultaneously daring me to disobey her while rendering me unable to do anything other than submit to her will. Eventually she stepped out of her garment, which now rested on the floor, and for the first time I took in the miracle of her calves. Afforded only with a frontal view of her remarkable physique, her twin calves bulged obscenely to either side, pulsing with unused power. As I continued to pump my hard shaft in compliance with her will I imagined what it might feel for her take her anger out on me with those diamond calves and I shuddered.

The doctor slowly rose and stood in front of me wearing a white lacy thong bottom that covered practically nothing and her white blouse. Her arms at her sides, her muscles bulged even though it was evident that she wasn’t flexing. She silently evaluated me as I continued the rhythmic stroking that she had demanded of me. Each time I felt an orgasm coming near her eyes narrowed and I could feel the need to explode back away – she was fully in control of me without so much as a flex, a touch, or even a word – a simple look was enough for her to pull all of my strings. I was her puppet now.

After several minutes of quietly watching me perform for her, she seemed to consider her words and finally spoke. “Adam, have you cum today?”

“Yes, Doctor, I have.”

“Were you thinking of me when you did?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Were you looking at one of my photos?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Was it just a few moments before you left to come to this appointment?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“You masturbated to my photo just a few minutes before you arrived, and now you’re more aroused than you’ve ever been in your life, Adam. Would you agree that this is true?”

“Yes, Doctor.” I practically groaned the words from all of the excitement I was feeling.

She went silent again for a pause, considering what she’d confirmed. Then she spoke. “Take your hand away, Adam. Now.”

Immediately I stopped stroking and stood motionless before the doctor, my hard on raging, untouched.

Slowly, she brought up her right arm to a tight flex, her bicep bulging obscenely in front of me. She fixed her gaze upon me. “I don’t want you to touch yourself, Adam, do you understand?”

“Yes, Doctor.” I nodded in affirmation.

“Good.” She raised her arm up higher and brought her bicep closer to me. I marveled at the density of the bicep and then fixated at the beautiful array of veins running across the peak of her massive muscle. “Listen closely, Adam,” she said, practically in a whisper. “Don’t touch yourself. And cum for me. Now.”

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2020, 08:23:08 pm »
Super chapter, you really build it up!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  20-20 Vision

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View