⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

20-20 Vision

Started by bolt21, March 05, 2020, 07:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkPrince77

I've been needing new glasses lately...

:bravo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DarkPrince77

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bolt21

The moment she said the word "now" I was overcome by the most intense orgasm of my life. I nearly collapsed from the sensation but somehow I remained standing on my shaky legs as stream after stream of milky cum erupted from my still-throbbing cock.

My cock now drained, I began to feel my head clear up and a sense of bliss came over me. I'd been elated when I'd made my appointment to meet this woman of my fantasies and the reality had completely eclipsed anything that my imagination could have possibly conceived. I considered when I might ever see her again. What was the proper course of action to take? Should I invite her to join me for a coffee? Should I ask her out on a proper date?

Then I noticed my clothes strewn about the floor and became aware that I was still standing completely naked in front of her. I looked down at my now-flaccid cock and realized that I'd never felt so relaxed in my life. I looked at the doctor, and saw her appraising me, much like she had just a short while ago. I wondered what she was thinking.

As if on cue, the doctor spoke.

"Adam, we're just getting started." Suddenly she gripped her blouse with both hands and ripped it apart.

A moment before her garment hit the floor I realized that my cock was now standing straight up.

She looked at my cock and smiled. "Good. Now the fun can really begin."

bolt21

My mouth fell open and I felt weak. I stood, frozen for what seemed to be an eternity, as my head spun and I began to feel so dizzy I felt I might faint. Then I realized that I'd stopped breathing and I gasped for air. As the oxygen made its way to my brain I regained my focus on the sight in front of me. The doctor was standing with her hands on her hips, completely nude other than a skimpy thong bikini bottom. Her breasts were even bigger than I had imagined and were impossibly perfect. Large, round, perky, and with long, thick nipples placed high up on her chest and pointing out like bullets, revealing her excitement.

My cock, which, just a moment ago, I'd been certain had been completely drained, now stood fully erect and began to painfully twitch.

The doctor gave me a predatory look and then pointed a finger at me. "Kneel. On the floor. Now."

Instantly I fell to the ground, on my knees where I'd stood. "Yes, Doctor," I responded.

She stepped forward and stood just inches away from me. When we were both standing we were the same height. Looking up from my kneeling position, she now towered over me like the Goddess she truly was.

"You're mine," she declared, as she looked down at me. "And so is this." She lifted her foot up and rested it against my swollen cock. "This belongs to me now." To emphasize her point, she pressed her toe against my aching balls just enough to make me squirm.

She lowered her foot to the ground before me and raised herself up on her toes, making her calves swell. "Worship my calves, Adam," she instructed me.

I didn't hesitate, placing a hand on each of her softball sized muscles. As I traced my fingers along the veins, feeling the striations, I marveled at the twin miracles which I held. I'd been fixated on the mass of her calf muscles before. That was now forgotten as I came to realize that what made her muscles so remarkable was their density. These muscles, as beautiful as they were, surely were not just for show. With every twitch of her foot, the shape of her muscle changed and my fingers were forced to adjust to a new position as I delighted in discovering a new way to worship her.

Suddenly she stepped forward and placed my head between her thighs. "You were just thinking that my muscles are even more powerful than you'd suspected. But you still have no idea." And she began to squeeze.

I saw spots and my ears began to ring.

Just as suddenly as the pain began, it ended. She took a step back and fixed me with a stare. "I just wanted to give you a gentle reminder that it's in your best interest to always please me." I shuddered at the word 'gentle'. She continued. "Yes, Adam, that was gentle. I was barely giving any effort just now."

I nodded my head. "Thank you, Doctor."

Making sure that she had my full attention, she slipped one finger inside the band of her thong and with a single motion, it fluttered to the ground. "Now, Adam, I want you to try your very hardest to please me."

jstans

The intensity keeps rising with each segment. Keep it up, man.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Waiting to read how he will worship the roctor.
Great story. Please keep up.

ArkhamAsylum


QBikk

Man, I just realized you have only 30 Karmas.... With all the nice stories you already shared.... I can't believe it.
Karma again to you, you are a great writer

sgsg69

Great story so far, I wish my dentist looked like this!!! Hopefully he can please her! KARMA to you for putting this interaction in a plausible environment.......now I want to look through my provider books! Karma to you

phil123

Great story idea.
+karma

Jak Cratocles

Really fun story; great build up. I'd love to see more of the doctor's strength on display; comparisons, demonstrations, strength feats... I'm looking forward to your next chapter!

QBikk

Hey Bolt, any news with this story? It was a great build-up so far and I think we are all curious to see where you want to bring them. :-)

bolt21

Man, I started this story with ideas bursting out of my eyeballs & then I just hit a wall. I don't think I've written a word since I stopped with this story. Talk about writer's block!

If I can come up with some renewed inspiration I'd love to continue this one. Thanks for the feedback!

QBikk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Man, I started this story with ideas bursting out of my eyeballs & then I just hit a wall. I don't think I've written a word since I stopped with this story. Talk about writer's block!

If I can come up with some renewed inspiration I'd love to continue this one. Thanks for the feedback!

Take your time, you are a great writer, I'm sure you'll get out of yours writer's block.
In the meantime, Stay safe

Jaguar

If you're still stuck, here are some ideas.  Even if you don't use any of them, maybe one of them will give you a spark of inspiration. 

- You could change the point of view to the doctor's. 

- We could see the doctor demonstrating her physical and mental prowess in athletic and mental competitions.

- You could shift to the doctor training her niece to build muscle and become a dom. 

- The doctor could use her power to make him build up his sexual capacity and endurance (kegels, swimming, etc), so he could be a better slave.

Basically: (1) change point of view, (2) change or add to main plot, (3) add a sub-plot, (4) add a character, (5) change point in time. 

Are you feeling inhibited?

Don't worry about pleasing readers, write what you are driven to write.

Free your mind.  Just remember no sex with characters while they're under 18, no gross violence to characters under 18, don't argue with the mods.  I think those are the main hard rules here. 

Apart from that you can write what you want.  Futa, sex change, there has been growing diversity here, different sub-genres within the main female superiority and FMG genre. 

Not everyone likes every plot,  Not everyone likes every protagonist.  Not everyone likes every kink.  But so what?

You're doing a terrific job.  You write what you want. 


* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.