⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The secretary

Started by john_whey, February 28, 2020, 11:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john_whey

Chapter 0 (Backstory)

This story is told in the perspectives of Drew and Kate. They are both working for a medium sized company and have been coworkers for three years. Drew Teisberg is 5'10, dark blond and has a average to slightly sportive statue and could be called handsome. He is a bit of a nerd, which is not surprising, considering he is the company's IT guy. Kate Gwinn is the front desk secretary. She is only 5'4 but she makes up for it, by always wearing high-heels. She is 26 and two years older than Drew. Her big brown eyes match perfectly with her shoulder length hair. Her face is a work of art and her body is nothing to be ashamed of either.


Chapter 1 (Drew)

This morning started like any other. I brewed some coffee, sat on my desk, filled out some reports and had some updates to install for my boss. Then I had some office work to do that I got handed from my colleagues, as usual because the company is not big enough to really need a IT-Technician full-time. Then at 10:00 my phone rang. It was Kate. This was nothing out of the ordinary. Every Friday, she had to carry some folders from our office in the 3rd floor, to the archive in the basement. She would need two do this twice if it wasn't for me. So I took one box and followed her to the elevator. It was then, when I realized how great her calves looked in her tights. As we waited for the elevator to descend, we had a little chat. As we talked I noticed the energy, she was radiating. Her smile was always lighting me up. We went to the archive and when we returned to the elevator I made sure to go after her, so I could take another look at her magnificent legs. As we continued our conversation in the elevator, a feeling of butterflies in my stomach overcame me. That was so bizarre, I always liked Katie, but not in that way. She was two years older and in a relationship, so I never thought about her too much. After this day I started to get more and more into her. Every morning I would have a small chat with her, when I walked in.

One month passed without any special occurrences. But one day Kate was really distant from me. Maybe she just had a bad day yesterday, I thought. So I just carried on and did some work on a PC I had to assemble. Then my boss came in and announced: "I take this opportunity as we are all present today. I need some assistance, managing the company. So I had a talk with Miss Gwinn the other day and she will be doing some managing tasks for me. So please be aware, that the assignments Miss Gwinn will give you, have to be taken as seriously as if they came from me.". I was shocked and didn't know how to feel about this. I was genuinely happy for Kate but also the reality of us being a couple moved further away then it already was. Nevertheless I congratulated her. She was really shy to talk with me and again very distant. It was odd, that she was shy, as she normally is very outgoing and a even a little bit demanding.


Chapter 2 (Kate)

The last few weeks were pretty eventful. I just had to break up with Brad. He was being  such a dick. When I started to go to the gym a year ago he wanted me to stop, as he was afraid he could not be in charge any more, if I would get strong. Every time I went there, he was with me and I was not allowed to lift any weights. I could only do some cardio and after some time I talked into him, that I could do some weighted squats and calf raises. Not only that, but his attitude towards me at home was also not better. He always commands me to do all the housework, which is really unfair, because he was unemployed. One day, it was just getting too much for me. He lay in his boxers in front of the TV and watched some stupid reality show. I told him to do the dishes but he refused. He jumped up and yelled at me, that I should finally get it, that he is in charge and that my "bossy"  attitude will not work with him. It might be true that I want some things to be done, and done the correct way, but I was not "bossy" in any way. At least not back then. We had a huge fight this evening and in the end we decided to part ways.

In the following weeks I felt better than ever before. I was free to do whatever I pleased. So the first thing was, to go to the gym and lift some weights. It felt so good, so empowering, so liberating. As the sweat was running down my arms, I wiped it away with my palm and felt my bicep as it burned. This must be the feeling of power, I thought. I was hitting the gym every day now and I just loved every minute of it. One day I met this incredible woman, who was just doing some pull ups. She was in her mid thirties and had the strongest body I had ever seen on a woman. Jenny, she was into cross fit and a real feminist. As I told her about my ex and my stagnating career, she was the one who encouraged me to take bold steps in reaching my goals and to use my female powers for my advantage. We really built up a connection. Some day, in the locker room I also talked with her about my boss who I once caught, cheating on his wife with a female coworker in his office. She told me, that I should have sex with him and blackmail him to get whatever I want. Naturally I was not considering that, but something in me wanted the outcome of it. Something in me wanted that my boss would finally promote me.

Drew was my coworker for quite some time now. But especially in the last few days he seemed to really care about me. I love it how he always makes me laugh and even his stupid stories about his gaming clan. He just has something I cannot describe. We talked again about our job and I just felt so bad, still being stuck with a front desk job with my college degree. I felt some quiet rage and thought about something Jen said last week. I had to use my advantages. So I sneaked into my bosses office and installed my phone in a hidden corner. When he finally sat down I went in again and started to flirting with him. I felt so guilty in doing so. He started to touch me and unbutton my shirt. Then he reached his arm around me and opened my bra. He started to suck on my small but really well formed tits. Then I pushed him away. I must have become really strong as he nearly tipped over from my push. I grabbed my phone and showed him the video I just took. His eyes were wide open and with a shaking voice he whispered: "What... what... do you... want?"





This is my first story. So advice is very much appreciated. Also, English is not my first language, so there might be a lot of grammatical and spelling errors.

- JW


wowser1016

Great start and your English is fine. Go for it! K+!

QBikk

Well done, you are off to a good start and your english is good!

ArkhamAsylum

Excellent start. Well done.

john_whey

Chapter 3 (Drew)

It was strange, when Kate stood in front of everyone at the announcement, she seemed so overly confident and proud. But yet every time I try to speak with her, she is strangely distant. Why was she like that? I just had to know if I did something wrong. So after work, I confronted her. I could ask her anything but she would always tell me that "everything is fine" and that she just needs some time to comprehend what happened in her life lately. So we didn't speak for a whole month, except a polite "Good morning!" as I walked in. Everything just seemed as in the previous years, except that Kate would come to the main office room and tell people what to do. It was quite amusing to watch, as my coworkers were struggling to satisfy her requests as she was a real perfectionist. Every detail on every report had to be perfect.

Some day she showed up at my desk. With a broad smile, she looked at me. "Hey could you help me with the boxes?". I naturally complied. It had been a while, since I've helped her to do this, because she had delegated this task to others and hadn't done it herself anymore. I took some boxes from her desk and followed her to the elevator. On the way I just had to take another look at her calves. They seemed to have gotten bigger and more defined. Slowly my gaze shifted up her thighs. I could just see a tiny sliver of them under her black skirt she was wearing but I could tell that those were some meaty quads. Then my look shifted further up. I saw a huge bulge in her skirt and the fabric stretching around her but. I knew that she was in form but that lower body of hers really turned my head. I just couldn't remember her looking so good. As we were waiting in the elevator my heart pumped so hard that I could almost hear it. Besides that, there was awkward silence. We looked each other in the eyes and she gave me a little cautious smile. I smiled back. We stored the boxes and walked towards the door. Then she suddenly stopped and said: "Wait, I have to talk to you". "What's up?", I asked. Then she had that shy look on her face again. Her eyes on her feet. Then she took a deep breath, looked at me with a big confident smile. "I really, really like you...". Then her facial expression got more serious. "I am so sorry that I was a bit removed the last few weeks. I just didn't know how to feel about you, us and everything... I had a break up recently and I was not sure if I could be in a relationship again and there were some things that I did, I am not proud of. I felt really guilty and as if I didn't deserve a guy like you. Anyhow, I like you and I would like you to go on a date with me. How about a movie?". When my heart was pumping earlier I don't know what it did now. It almost felt like a heart attack. I stood there like a tree with my mouth wide open, desperately trying to produce any sound. After a while I finally managed to do so with a simple "y... yes". "Great, I have already booked some tickets for Star Wars. See you tomorrow at eight at my place", she said.

As I returned to my desk I despairingly tried to hide my hard on. I thought that it would go away, but no. I could not stop thinking about Kate. Her perfect legs, her pretty face and her contagious smile. I wondered what is underneath her fancy business outfit. I could not get my thoughts straight. So I was headed to the restroom to "calm down".



Chapter 4 (Kate)

My boss was announcing that I am in management now. Well... at least that I had some managing authority. I stood there feeling so proud and empowered. I cannot describe this feeling. But I knew that this was, what I wanted. As this short briefing was over, my coworkers started coming to me to congratulate. I became more and more insecure, as the feeling overcame me that I had not deserved it. Then Drew came. I didn't know what to say. I felt a strange kind of guilt. I let my boss harass my boobs at the same time as I discovered feelings for Drew. It was if I had cheated on him. Then this other feeling overcame me. The feeling I had when I was with Brad, a odd sensation of being caged. After what felt like an eternity the congratulations were over. I went to my desk and wrapped up work for today.

Straight out of work, I hit the gym. I needed the pump. That feeling of power was back when I curled. It felt so great. My thoughts were back at the announcement as everyone was getting told that I was in charge. My pussy became more and more moist and also my body was getting wet as I ramped up the weights. Then Jenny walked in. I dropped everything and ran towards her. "I need to tell you something!", I told her ecstatically. I told her the whole story, that I have followed her advice and that I was promoted. What I didn't tell her was how I felt about Drew. She was such a feminist. I couldn't tell her that I felt vulnerable because of a guy. Jenny had this kind of energy, this drive to always strive for your goals. And not surprising at all, it was the first thing she asked. "Now that you have achieved what you wanted, what is it, that you dream of now?" I hesitated a bit but then I announced: "I want more, I want to become the manager.". Jen nodded. Then I added: "And I want to become big, like really big." Jenny was surprised and she let me know that. She asked: "Are you sure? How big is big for you? Like me?". Then I told her that I want to heave real mountains on my arms, an eight pack on my belly and thighs that could crush a grown man. "You mean like a female bodybuilder?" she asked and I nodded. "Well then let's get you some supplements", Jenny said and pulled out her phone. She opened some online shop and added five or six things to her shopping cart. I have never heard of all this "BCAA", "Creatine" and so on but at least I knew what a protein shake was. Jen then instructed me how to and when to take those supplements. Then she added: "But if you are serious, you would need some additional supplements, if you know what I mean". And I knew what she meant. I told her that I don't want to take steroids. She smiled at me and said: "I know that you were not being serious. Besides, I know something better. Some experimental growth hormone that my coach once tried to sell to me. I declined, because I just wanted to compete in cross fit and not become a bodybuilder. But that would be perfect for you. And from what I have heard there are no side effects. At least no bad ones."

A few weeks passed and I had taken the supplements Jen bought me. Not the growth hormone though, I had still not decided, if I wanted to go that way. This morning I stood in front of the mirror, admiring my progress. I was really seeing a difference now. My arms got firm and my quads are getting those little hills right above the knee caps. And oh boy, was my booty getting big and round. I flexed my abs and rubbed my hand on my belly, feeling the rock hard muscle underneath a little layer of fat. I tilted sideways and could clearly see four little elevations. My hand slit down to my wet pussy and I started to pleasure myself. I was so proud of me and had that feeling that I could get everything. Then my thoughts shifted to Drew. I could get him! I know I can! ...and yes, I do deserve him. I thought about how I would show him my muscle and how I will ride him, pleasuring myself more and more. Than my whole body erupted like a massive earth quake. "Yes I will take what I deserve!" I shouted internally and moaned.

After I washed my juices from my hands, I started to search my closet to find the most sexy outfit, I could wear to work. I chose my tightest skirt out of stretching material, that felt even tighter then I remembered. Then I put on my white blouse and let some buttons open. Finally my 4" stilettos that made me almost as tall as him. I bought some movie tickets and made my way to work. I was nervous, but I didn't let that be my weakness. I was just excited to seduce this hot mess of a boy.






----

I think it will take some time for the next part. But stick around ;)

wowser1016

I'm stickin'! I just hope it won't be TOO long of a wait 'cause I'm an old fart.

ame3cv62

More please,great story
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekr

Great start.  Love the style.

john_whey

Chapter 5 (Drew)


I stood there in the cold of winter, waiting for her to open. Finally she was standing in front of me with an outfit way too sexy, to ever wear to work. Her skintight, red dress barely covered her hips. She wore black, seamed, stockings with straps, red 4" high-heels and her neck was decorated with a tight fitting necklace. And all of that neatly finished with a dark grey coat. Needless to say, seeing Kate like that took my breath away. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!", she interrupted my staring.


After the movie we went to a bar to get to know us a little better. We talked about music, our family and even a little bit about our earlier relationships. Then when she asked me about my hobbies I told her about my Historical European Martial Arts course and that I got really fit and strong from wielding the huge Zweihander Sword. She broke out in laughter. She claimed she would be stronger than me, because she worked out. And well... I believed her working out. Her butt and legs surely didn't build themselves. But I was sure I was stronger. We had a little discussion, until she broke it. "Let's armwrestle. Let's see who is stronger!", she exclaimed. I looked her in the eyes and set my elbow up on the table. She reached to her coat and took it off, unveiling her defined arms. Her shoulders were slightly popping out and a little vein was running down her biceps to her forearm. Her arms were probably comparable to those of fitness models from womens magazines. She then grabbed my hand with a grip so tight, I was in near pain. She counted down. "3, 2, 1" and started off with such a strong push that it took my by surprise and I went down half way. I struggled hard but then I was able to get my hand back in the center. We held that position for over two minutes. Long enough for me to notice a slight bump on her biceps. Finally her resistance was weakening and I was able to beat her. "Well", she said "I am nearly as strong as you. And you will see: In a few months time, I will be much stronger than you". When she said that I realized my dick was swelling in my pants until it reached peak hardness. It became unbelievably hard and I was so aroused that I nearly came. I figured, that I needed to calm down, so I excused myself and ran to the bathroom, pleasuring myself. I have never thought about strong women before, but her body and the dominance she was showing lately blew my mind. I imagined her carrying me and showing off her fit body. That thought was so effective, I immediately came and I was not away for longer than two minutes.


The rest of the date was rather uneventful and I accompanied her on the way home. On her doorstep we said goodbye and I was thinking about kissing her. I was really nervous and was unsure. Then she put one hand on my cheek and pulled me towards her with the other arm. Our lips met and we had a magical first kiss. She said goodby a second time and disappeared in her flat.


What happened the next week nearly broke my heart. At work Kate wanted to talk with me alone. My first thought was, that she wanted to ask me for another date or talk about us as a couple, but not really. The company apparently had acquired a new software from India and someone had to fly there for a training. She argued that I had the most time in the company and as the IT guy I am good with software. The bad part was that this training was a proper course with tests and everything that took three months. I would not see Kate for three months, right after our first date and she was the one who chose me for this. And because I couldn't say no to her, I accepted. She then told that we would of course stay in contact and that she wanted a second date with me. And on top she would personally pick me up from the airport with a special present. So at least I had something to look forward to.




Chapter 6 (Kate)


Wow, I might be overdressed, I thought when I saw Drew standing in front of me, wearing his Star Wars shirt. We were just going to see a movie but how could I not style myself for him. I waited for him to say something, but he just seemed to gaze. I was very much enjoying it, but we needed to be on time, so I told him to hurry up.


The movie was way better than I thought. I had never imagined that I would like Star Wars, but a movie with a strong female lead is something I can get behind. We went to a bar afterwards and we talked for hours. He was telling me about some strange hobby with sword fighting or something and was seriously thinking that he was getting a proper workout from it. I just needed to show him that he was wrong, so I challenged him to armwrestle. To my surprise he actually won. This devastated me. I was so close at winning but I was too weak. I covered my disappointment and told him that I would be stronger than him very soon. Never would I have thought what this statement lead to. He was jumping up and told me that he needed to go to the bathroom. He tried to cover his crotch but he could not hide the enormous bulge in his pants. As he waddled to the restroom I had a realization. If that would get him horny, what would it do to him, if he actually saw me muscle packed? What if he saw me with a six pack and giant peaked biceps? I couldn't be a disappointment for him. I couldn't be weak. What I needed to do was to become a musclebound goddess and that without him noticing.


After he came back we had a great time and when the night came to an end we said goodbye in front of my flat. He was again just starring at me. Does he wait for something? For me? It seemed that way, so I pulled him closer and gave him a kiss he could never forget. Then I walked in and immediately grabbed my phone. "Lets see H, I, J... Jenny! There she is". "Hi Jen this Katie, could you still get me this growth hormone?" "Are you sure?" "Yes, just tell me the results I will get and the cost!" "Well ok, as far as I know this a experimental growth hormone that helps you build insane amounts of muscle. It is also said to have had an effect of height growth in one of five cases. The only side-effect for women in particular is a slight impact on the hormone balance. The cost is a bit high but I am sure you can afford it with your management Job. One syringe is 300$ with a recommended dosage of once every two weeks and once a week maximum"


The next week I started with my first dosage. I sticked the syringe in my butt and pushed the liquid in my body. I felt a warmth spreading from the puncture until it encompassed my whole body. A rush of energy followed closely after accompanied by a tingly feeling. I left the locker room and started my arm workout immediately. I pushed myself harder than ever, but I didn't feel tired, so I added a little weight and did all my exercises again. Two hours later I was finally at my limit and my arms felt like they were exploding.


On Wednesday my boss told me to find somebody to fly to India for a software training. At first I wanted to send Sarah, the bitch who slept with our boss. I bet she wouldn't survive one week there. But then I had another idea. I wanted to find a way to surprise Drew with my body. Maybe this is my only chance. This course will take three months. Can I possibly wait that long to see him again? Then this idea popped in my head again. It was me slowly revealing my muscled body under loose fitting cloths and him throwing himself at me at this sight. "I have to do this!", I told myself.


---

The next installment will probably be just one chapter where we see Kate's body change in these three months and Drew will be away. But be assured this won't be the end of her transformation.

wowser1016

I'll be chomping at the bit waiting for the next part. I am really enjoying the ride. K+

phil123

Can't wait to read what happens within these 3 month and how much she will grow.

QBikk

Super story so far. Thanks!!

hatour

Wonderful story. Karma for all!

JerusalemTulip

I'm enjoying this story very much.  Sweet, simple, sincere.

john_whey

Chapter 7 (Kate)


Drew was gone since two weeks. I started to notice the effects of the growth hormone in my daily life. At first I just seemed to be more energized, as if I dank coffee. Then one day I noticed that my period has been overdue for five days. At this point I was pretty sure it wouldn't come anymore. "Slight hormone imbalance", sure Jen. My boss also took notice that I worked faster and more efficiently than he could ever do, so he started to give me more and more of his chores. This didn't bother me because at this point I felt like I ran this company anyways. I had so much work to do, that I had to change my gym times. But one thing I didn't do is to reduce them. In fact the opposite happened. I added another workout in the morning before work. It just felt great to walk around the office, being all pumped up. It is fair to say, that at this point, my life only consisted of working and weightlifting.


One month after Drew's departure, none of my jeans would fit anymore. I wore skirts and tights most of the time at work and shorts or yoga pants at the gym, so that didn't bother me too much. My upper body also went along nicely. I even had to loosen my bras by one hook as my lats grew. This progress amazed me and everyday it seemed as if I discovered a new muscle on my body. My sex drive took overhand as I felt so desperate to finally see Drew's thick throbbing dick that I started pleasuring myself everyday. Well, maybe it also had to do with the hormones.


As the second month came to an end my bras felt uncomfortably tight again. So I closed the bra I was wearing on the very last hook, but it wasn't much better. Then I realized that it were not only my lats that made it tighter. My B cups didn't seem to hold my breasts at bay anymore, which was rather odd because I never even filled them out properly in the first place. The next day I went on a shopping spree. I tried some B cup bras, but sure enough, none of them would fit. So I tried a C cup. My suspicion was right. It fit very comfortably. Another thing I had to buy were some new skirts because the ones that were stiff and tight didn't fit me anymore. I went to a special store for business fashion and located the skirts. There were so many to chose from. I tried on numerous ones but I had the same problem with all of them. Either they were too loose in general or they were too tight around my ass and too loose for my thin waist. At the end, I settled on the thought that I had to wear stretchy skirts and dresses only.


Finally the three months came to an end and my insane work schedule as well. I had worked so fast that I had outpaced the new tasks coming in, so this day I had some time to meet Jenny at the gym again. I walked into the locker room where she was waiting for me. She stood there with a shocked face, staring at me. I was just wearing a sports bra and my tight fitting shorts, so at first I thought she was just amazed at the six pack I now rocked. It seemed like an eternity until she finally started to talk to me. "Kate, have you even realized how big you are?!" Then she grabbed my arm and dragged me in front of the large mirror. She just stood in front of it, not saying anything. I took a look at the mirror. I looked at Jenny with her great cross fit physique, that I had always admired. Then my eyes wandered to myself. I realized that my arms and shoulders were now almost the same size as Jenny's. Our abs were also very comparable. But my lats were a bit wider and my thick quads outsized hers. I turned my legs sideways and gave my calves a closer look. They looked like huge round balls of solid muscle even without my heels on and greatly larger than Jenny's. "Now you see it, right? You look like one of those Brazilian fitness chicks!", Jen said. I turned sideways and sure enough, my ass was thick, round and hard. It almost looked as if I had some implants in there. I was so proud of what I had accomplished but all I could think of at this time, was showing this to Drew. The following day he was in for a surprise!