⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The secretary

Started by john_whey, February 28, 2020, 11:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBikk

Great follow-up, talk about building the anticipation. ;-)


sammycooke

Great story so far.looking forward to their reunion

hatour

The reunion is going to be great.  Karma for all!

john_whey

Chapter 8 (Drew)


Finally the wait came to an end, as I stepped from the plane after three months of intense learning and lots of cultural clashes. My anticipation was beyond limits. I couldn't think of anything else than seeing Kate again. I took my baggage and walked towards the arrivals area where a lot of people were waiting for their loved ones but I couldn't find Kate. I took a second look at the crowd when I saw a broad smile on a girl with a familiar face. I ran towards her and she ran towards me. She then grabbed me and gave me a tight hug. In fact it was so tight that I almost couldn't breathe and I felt my feet leaving the ground. Then she gave me a deep look in the eyes. It was if she stared into my soul. She grabbed me again, pulled me towards her and shoved her tongue in my mouth. What followed was the wildest kiss in my entire life. I smiled at her and took a second look at her. I couldn't find her earlier because she wasn't wearing business fashion like she normally would. Instead she wore a way to large sweatshirt, some wide baggy pants and a pair of trainers. She looked at me and said: "Don't you like my comfy look? I thought we would hang out at my place today".


Thirty minutes later we arrived in her apartment. At first, she gave me a little tour and showed me her place. It was a nice but very small apartment. It was so clean you could eat from the floor and everything had it's place. The only thing that seemed messy, was the huge mountain of paperwork on her dining table. This little tour came to an end in the living room. She stood there with a thirsty look on her face. She bit her lips and told me with a alluring voice "Do you want to see more?". I knew what she meant and yes I wanted to see her slight abs, fit upper body and that round beautiful butt of hers. She slowly lifted her sweatshirt revealing her rock solid six pack abs. When I saw them I felt a shock all over my body and my cock was instantly hard as a rock. I could barely breathe, my heart was pounding and I felt sweat under my armpits. She started lifting it further up and revealed her boobs in a stunning red and black pushup bra. They were nearly popping out of it and seemed huge, like they grew a whole size. Finally she was pulling hear sweatshirt off and her whole upper body was visible. Her shoulders were wide, even wider than my own. And her arms, I knew how her arms looked. I had seen them on our last date but they were not to be recognized. The tiny vein that was running down her biceps was now very visible and even accompanied by a second smaller one. Even unflexed it was apparent that they were as large or even larger than the average male arms. She smiled at me "I knew you would like what you see!", she said and flexed her right biceps. It was popping out and forming a large hill. Then she grabbed her baggy pants opened the knot and pulled them down her massive legs. They were like tree trunks and the little bumps over her knees transformed to huge bulges that her quad muscles were now. She lifted one of her legs slowly turning it towards me, showing off her massive calves until it was behind my back and used to push me in her arms. Trapped by her arms and her leg, I couldn't hold it back and shot a huge load in my pants. She could see from my facial expression, what just happened. "Did somebody make a mess?", she asked. She let loose and knelt down. Then she grabbed my pants and pulled them down. She grabbed my pounding 9" dick started sucking licking my cum from it. Then she took it in her mouth, swallowing it in its entirety. She sucked it fast and hard. I came again in a matter of a two minutes. She swallowed my load and licked her lips. "Sooo delicious", she moaned. She stood up and turned around. "Follow me!", she said and looked back to me. So I followed her to the bedroom while I was starring at her enormous, round and juicy butt. She stopped me at her bed, removed my shirt and knocked me down on it. Then she slowly took of her lingerie, knelt on the bed and crawled towards me. She grabbed my throbbing dick and shoved it in her pussy. She began slowly riding me and with every pound she increased the speed further. This wild ride lasted over an hour and I came three times. The following morning my dick was still pounding, swollen and red.


I woke up while Kate was dressing herself for work. I got up and hugged her from behind as she checked her outfit in a large mirror. She was already finished and ready to go. As always she looked incredible in it. Her tight skirt flattered her booty, her massive legs were visible through the tights and her high heels let her calves pop out even more. She gave me the key to her apartment, a quick kiss and said that I should lock up when I leave and walked outside. I just stood there while my head was turning as I remembered the last night. Then I realized something else. Was she always as tall as me when she wore her high heels?




Chapter 9 (Kate)


I was waiting for Drew to show up and was very nervous. Some doubts came to my mind that he might not like what I have done with my body. But then I remembered how he walked away from the table when I beat him at armwrestling. I could finally see him but it didn't seem like he could see me. I gave him a tight hug and a kiss, then we immediately went to my car and drove to my apartment.


I gave Drew a little tour of my flat and then my moment came. It was time to reveal my physique. As I slowly lifted my sweatshirt, I could clearly see that there was a giant bulge in Drew's pants. His beautiful eyes lit up, when I showed him my rack. Then I removed my sweatshirt completely and gave him a little flex. I could see how much much he liked my body which that made my juices run like crazy. I pulled down my pants and pushed Drew towards me. That was the moment he came and my moment to finally see the dick I have been craving for months. I pulled his jeans down and revealed his huge cum covered dick. So I did my duty and licked it clean. I grabbed it and slapped it on my face. It wasn't comparable to the tiny 3" dick, my ex had which I could swallow like it was nothing. I was unsure if I could do that with Drew's but I had to try it. I shoved it further and further in my mouth until it was in there in it's entirety and began to suck until he came. Finally I took him to the bedroom where I fucked his brain out.


The night was incredible and Monday morning came. I had to get up early because I had a meeting with the senior investors. I walked in to the meeting room where tree men in suits were waiting for me. One of them started held a small remote in his hand. He turned on the projector and showed a graph. "These are the gains in profit since you were promoted to management assistance. The last three months were the strongest in the existence of this company. We decided to open a new branch in Japan and Mr. Jones will be leading this development while you will be promoted to be the manager of the main branch here. Congratulations Miss Gwinn!"

hatour

This story keeps getting better and better! Will she need a new assistant? I wonder who she would pick? Karma for all!

QBikk

Really Good!!!! Can't wait to read what comes next.

phil123

Hope in Japan she will grow. Will Drew follow her?

QBikk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope in Japan she will grow. Will Drew follow her?

She will stay here, her actual boss Mr. Jones will go to Japan.

john_whey

Chapter 10 (Drew)

I arrived in the office seeing Kate and our Boss arguing through the glass wall of our meeting room. I didn't know what it was about but it looked quite intense. Never have I seen her that furious. Right now, I wouldn't want to be in Mr. Jones shoes, after all Kate easily out muscled him. I took a second look at this scene when I realized, that I was right. Kate really grew taller! With her heels she was always as tall as our boss, but now she was as tall as I am and he had to slightly look up to her. Which meant that she grew three inches in those three months. I had to know if this was right.

The following day we were at Kate's apartment and watched a movie. I casually asked her what the argument with her boss was about. She paused the movie and turned towards me. "I wanted to tell you this in a more special way but long story short: I got promoted. The investors have decided that in four months time, I will get Mr Jones position and he will be opening a new branch overseas. You could imagine how angry he was. It is practically a demotion for him. The next few months will be the transition period" I was happy, I was genuinely happy for Kate. She had worked so hard for this and now everything was paying off. Anyways, I had a bad feeling about my career. I didn't come forward but to be quite honest I liked my current job and working under Kate wasn't all that bad.

Our conversation about her job and our future together had taken up the whole evening. We finally decided to go for a shower and then sleep. We were soaking wet when we came out of the shower, where I was rubbing my body against Kate's and felt every inch of her magnificence. The light reflected from her perfect abs and the droplets ran down the middle like a small river. She noticed my stare and smiled at me. I slightly looked down to her as she wasn't wearing her heels but it felt like it always felt prior when she wore them. It was just too much for me. "You have grown!", I shouted out. She gave me a confused look. "What do you mean? No I haven't!" "Yes, you have and I can prove it. You just have to measure". She grabbed the towel and wiped herself dry. She then went to her storage room and fetched a long measurement tape. I held the tape on the door frame and she pressed her naked body against it. I pointed my finger at the tape, she turned around and ecstatically screamed "You were right! I have grown! I am 5'7 now. I am not one of the short girls anymore!" "You are not a short girl Kate, you are a beautiful, strong and successful woman.", I replied. She then grabbed me, knocked me to the door frame and gave me a long kiss. I catched my breath and  told her that we should also measure her biceps. She agreed. I wrapped the tape around her flexed bicep. "13 3/4 inches! That's amazing", I gasped. "Let's measure yours!", she said and grinned. "Hmm... Let's see... Yours are...", she giggled "They are 13 and a quarter inches! I am already bigger than my boy." Her smile was contagious. I grabbed her hand, kissed her forearms and went up to her biceps. She flexed. "I love it!" I said. Then one thing lead to the other and we were back in her bedroom.

The following weeks were like you imagine a couple that's newly in love. We had a lot of sex and every minute was amazing. We spend a lot of time together even with her being a workaholic and with her strict workout routine. Another month came and went and it was finally summer. We were now together since two months and every day I could see her muscle grow and grow. I also noticed that her C cup bras were overflowing a bit, so that they started to look like push ups. Another development was that she now was pretty much my height. I only had a single inch on her but in her heels that she still wore to work she was two inches taller than me. Work by itself was a bit tricky. We didn't want anyone to know about us because, well she was my boss. We tried to meet as much as possible in the archive, the elevator or the cleaning chamber. My coworkers started joking about Kate on several occasions that she will beat them up if they don't do as she says. At first that made me mad but now I soon realized that they were genuinely afraid of her. Yes she is super strict but she is also very friendly and kind so I couldn't really comprehend what they were thinking.

One Saturday that month we went to the beach. All the people were staring at us and for a good reason. I am kind of athletically built but I am also very thin. Her back is much wider than mine and her biceps now was 14 and a half inches and mine was still thirteen and a quarter. She rocked some solid bricks of a six pack and my abs well they were not really visible. Maybe two of them at best. And our lower bodies couldn't be more different. My thin legs looked like the legs of a stork in comparison to her thick trunks. Her calves were huge balls of solid muscle and her butt... You have never seen a more magnificent booty let me tell you that. So huge, round, perfectly shaped and hard. My knees still got weak every time that I saw it. Anyhow we wanted a refreshment after sunbathing and went to a small grocer. We were looking for some drinks when we saw a short man in his swimming trunks grabbing an ice cream. It was Mr. Jones. He turned around and spotted us. "Shit!", Kate whispered to me and turned red. He came over and started to talk to us quite casually like he didn't realize we were a couple. He was very friendly and asked what we were doing here and if we come to the beach more often. This situation was quite awkward. Just imagine meeting your boss barely clothed with your girlfriend, who also only wears a bikini. And it didn't help either, that she was soon to be in his position as my boss. This conversation felt like an eternity but it seemed like he was enjoying to torment us. Which was probably not the only thing he was enjoying. I could clearly see that there was a little bulge in his tight trunks from his boner. He could not even concentrate to look Kate in the eyes and his gaze wandered down to her boobs and her six pack very regularly. To be quite honest, I would also struggle with that but it was awkward none the less. Finally he said good bye and everything seemed fine. But now he knew our secret.

Chapter 11 (Kate)

I had this huge argument with Mr. Jones. He was a real dick. I got promoted from the investors and he should show me everything he hasn't already taught me, to lead this company but he strait out refused. He was pissed that he had to move to Japan now. I get that, I would also be angry but his attitude towards me was unacceptable. I thought to myself that I can do everything myself anyways and I would not have to deal with him any more in four months time.

My days at work were miserable but seeing Drew once or twice in between made it bearable. Mr Jones was constantly condescending and my frustration grew from day to day. All this stored anger was just more fuel for my workouts. I now regularly trained with Jenny again who pushed me to my limits. She took the roll of a personal trainer for me and she really thought about switching from cross fit to bodybuilding as well.

My life outside work and gym was mostly spending time with Drew. He loved it when I came home all sweaty. He had the key to my apartment and he was there before me most of the time. It was just great. I come home and he storms to me like he hasn't seen me in months. He often then proceeds to kiss my abs or my biceps depending on what I trained that day. As I was now really strong and powerful I often lifted him up and carried him to my bedroom, where I was riding him like a wild animal.

We decided to go to the beach and relax a bit. I definitely needed that. Drew was a true gentleman. He packed all the things for both of us and carried everything to the beach. Of course I wanted to take something because I am more than capable of carrying a few towels but he wanted to make sure that I have the most relaxed day ever, even if that meant that he had to go back to the car for a second time. He set everything up from the parasol to the cooler. I wanted to sunbathe before going in the water. Drew didn't hesitate to ask me if he could apply sunscreen for me. Of course I accepted. He didn't only apply it, he literally massaged it in. The way he rubbed my back felt so great and relieved some tension I was having. He worked my whole body and took his time. Every inch of me was oily and the sun reflected off my washboard abs. I laid back and enjoyed the stinging sun. Every once in a while Drew fed me grapes and I was really feeling like a queen. After some time I got thirsty and asked him for a drink. I still had my eyes closed and heard him as he was opening the cooler. "Shit", he exclaimed. I got up and looked at him. "Everything alright?" "Yeah, I was just an idiot and forgot the drinks. I will get you something. What would you like?". I couldn't really make up my mind so I decided to just come with him and pick something from the store. We went to a small grocer right next to the beach, where the people just walk in and out with their bathing suits. So we did the same. In there something happened that ruined this otherwise perfect day. We met Mr. Jones. He was the last person I wanted to see. And I didn't want him to know that Drew and I were together. But it was too late and he started talking to us. He seemed strange. Way too friendly. Something was wrong and I could smell it.

phil123

Think Mr Jones has to learn a lession to keep her secret.

QBikk

Very good chapters, thanks a lot!

hatour

There arw so many possibilities on what can happen next now that Mr. Jones is aware of the relationship. I can't wait to see what you have in mind. Karma for all!

john_whey

Chapter 12 (Drew)


After meeting Mr. Jones at the beach, nothing really changed in the one and a half months since. Well everything was changing now, as the preparations for opening the second branch were in full swing. A few of my coworkers finished their last tasks because they were moving to Japan. I was just glad that Jones will be gone soon and Kate can fully take over and not be pushed around, because that is a role that didn't fit her at all. Speaking of her and change: She is not the girl from the front desk anymore. I remember, when we worked together as coworkers and she was that hot girl with some nice curves. Now on the other hand, she was a true beast of a woman.


That morning we stood in front of her large mirror again. I noticed how tall she was in her heels. I had to really look up to her, to see her in the eyes. So I asked her if she wanted to do another measurement. Kate seemed a bit stressed because of a meeting that she had that day but nonetheless she agreed to take some measurements. She removed her heels and leaned to the door frame where we took the measurements the last time. I petted head and marked the position with my finger right where it said 5'11". She smiled. "You are my little boy now, do you realize this? I am taller than you. And well... a tiny bit bigger... just a tiny bit". In fact she was massive now. Her legs were the level of professional bodybuilders, her ass was so large, that she ordered a new office chair without armrests and her her abs were starting to show an eight pack. Her butt also didn't seem out of place because, it was balanced in the front by her big D cup breasts. I was zoned out thinking about her amazing progress, when she suddenly interrupted me. "Wanna measure it too?" she asked me and pointed at her biceps. I nodded. She gave me the tape and I carefully wrapped it around her massive, bulging arm. 15" and a half, it read. "You have grown an inch since the last time", I said. She kissed me. "I am still not done, by far", she said as she slipped in her heels again and made her way to work.


At work, I had not too much to do and I also couldn't pass my time with Kate, because she was in that meeting. I played around with a pen when I heard loud trampling in the hallway. I looked out and saw Kate storming out the conference room with tears in her eyes. I tossed the pen over my desk, jumped up and followed her.


Chapter 13 (Kate)


I have never been so stressed in my entire life. I thought the weeks prior were bad but these two months were horrible. There was so much to prepare for the new branch and the restructuring of the company that I really didn't care about how Jones treated me anymore. I was over it. All my hard work would pay of I thought and I would finally have more time to spend with Drew, I thought. But that day my dreams were shattered.


We had another meeting with the investors, discussing the allocation of personnel for the two branches. Mr. Jones then pulled a document out of his briefcase and put it on the table. "This is the final list of the people I need. Those marked red are the essential employees that I need in any case.", he said. I scanned the lines to see who I needed to replace. Then I saw it. Drew Teisberg marked in red. "I need Mr. Teisberg here", I told Jones angrily. "This is no point of discussion Miss Gwinn. He will be coming with me. If he signs that is.", he answered. "And he will sign", he followed it up.


I started to smile, knowing that Drew would never leave me, no matter the pay Jones offered him. After two hours of further discussions, the meeting came to an end and the investors left the office. Jones and I were still in the conference room for a quick summary. I packed my stuff and was nearly on my way out when he stopped me. "Miss Gwinn", he said, smiling mischievously. "What?!", I answered. "You remember when you tricked and blackmailed me? The day you ruined my career? Nothing of all of this would have needed to happen. I could have stayed at my job and someone else could have had the new management position in Japan. I was devastated when I heard the news. This company was everything I had after my wife left me. I had no expectations for my future anymore and was near a total collapse. I decided to relax at the beach, when everything changed for the better. I discovered your dirty little secret! Your little toy boy. Your employee. This is the reason he is coming with me. Because if not, I reveal your relationship to our investors. And you know what they do, when they smell a shitstorm... So Kate, this is your decision now. Your little toy or your career?"

Sounder9-

Wow, nice twist in the story!

ame3cv62

You know he might not want to do that to her,i think she is going to open a can of whoop ass on him.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login