Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581844 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 07:02:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  New girl Sophia the goddess
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New girl Sophia the goddess  (Read 21275 times)

Offline docarsenal

• Activity:
    0%
Re: New girl Sophia the goddess
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2020, 01:45:28 am »
Guess that pic of her carrying 300lbs guy is fake. The guy doesn’t look 300lbs
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2020, 01:45:28 am »

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2020, 04:32:11 am »

Who hurt you man? Geez

Who's the one that's hurt, are you upset because you don't like this response to your DM?  I'm not going to argue a point with you, her profile clearly states No sexual services why would you DM someone and ask how sexual did she get?  Stupid questions get appropriate responses

Haha.  You’re funny man. Because you every girl is gonna advertise out their that they give handjobs and blowjobs right? Lmao like if emails and reviews didn’t exist 🤦🏻‍♂️ You must be either new to this or sensitive as heck

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2020, 04:33:00 am »

She looks as big or bigger than those guys she says are 300 pounds

Offline Papayeverte

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2020, 06:59:21 am »
She is greedy. Good session ladies know that if they are good, they don't need to advertise so much. There are 2 new girls, Sophia and a colombian girl (Amy) who post a "new profile pic" every day just to appear permanently up in the updates of the site. So many ads for her Onlyfans, so many fake new pictures (always the same !!!!) for the other girl. Many fake stats too.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2020, 08:14:25 am »
She is greedy. Good session ladies know that if they are good, they don't need to advertise so much. There are 2 new girls, Sophia and a colombian girl (Amy) who post a "new profile pic" every day just to appear permanently up in the updates of the site. So many ads for her Onlyfans, so many fake new pictures (always the same !!!!) for the other girl. Many fake stats too.

Thing with Amy is she can't travel to do sessions nor can she come to the States even if Covid wasn't a thing.  She is hot tho and thick and nice on HBC compared to most women who are just complete bitches on that site

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2020, 08:16:53 am »

You have to consider that sometimes the ladies don't do their OnlyFans themselves. So, their online behaviour might not always present their true nature, for good or bad. And I agree with Papayeverte: Amy is awesome on HBcam!
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2020, 01:33:31 pm »
Was this meant to be dumb or ironic? Hopefully the latter.
She is greedy. Good session ladies know that if they are good, they don't need to advertise so much. There are 2 new girls, Sophia and a colombian girl (Amy) who post a "new profile pic" every day just to appear permanently up in the updates of the site.
You want them to post new photos…not as often? Am I taking crazy pills?
Sophia has never posted a new profile pic (same one since February), she posts new pics in her gallery and onlyfans ads and they are always new photos/screenshots. Amy does recycle her header photos unfortunately, I can't be sure but I think the last new thing she posted (header or gallery pic) was at the end of May.

Offline jiggle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2020, 01:42:22 pm »
Can anyone skype ID of her?

Offline thegoat77

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2020, 10:35:13 am »

To Add to this, she also denies any form of session and fansonly on her IG, but her twit*** is like fansonly spam!  like dude, we can clearly see you're the same chick from IG.  One of her recent stories she even mentions she has no OF... lmao get real!

Her Insta**** is personal in her actual name and her twit*** is her session name, not exactly rare for session girls.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2020, 07:48:50 pm »
To Add to this, she also denies any form of session and fansonly on her IG, but her twit*** is like fansonly spam!  like dude, we can clearly see you're the same chick from IG.  One of her recent stories she even mentions she has no OF... lmao get real!
You guys know who she is because you're working backwards. It's ingenious really, cops should try it, I'm almost impressed by how stupid all of this is.
Would it be nice if ladies didn't think they had to say one thing in public and another in private for various reasons, yes that'd be cool. But I'm fine taking the sessions and not caring.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2020, 08:57:39 pm »

Her Inst@gram is personal in her actual name and her twit*** is her session name, not exactly rare for session girls.

It’s not personal if it’s public. Also there is a difference between having different content and completely being in denial. Like come one dude. You think no one will tell? Lmao

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2020, 10:33:03 pm »
I think you misinterpreted his comment. Not personal and in private, but personal as in under her real name and about her real life. I don't blame her for wanting to try to create a clear separation between her real life and her session life. She could probably do a better job of it by not using the same photos, but hey... Hopefully some moron doesn't out her on here. At least not before I get a chance to get tossed around by her.  :) ;)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2020, 05:42:34 am »
I think you misinterpreted his comment. Not personal and in private, but personal as in under her real name and about her real life. I don't blame her for wanting to try to create a clear separation between her real life and her session life. She could probably do a better job of it by not using the same photos, but hey... Hopefully some moron doesn't out her on here. At least not before I get a chance to get tossed around by her.  :) ;)

That’s why Jennifer Kennedy stopped doing sessions although she still on HBc cuz I heard she trying to be a cop or something

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2020, 07:13:23 am »
I had a Skype sesson with her in april, and she appeared to be a very pleasant person to talk with.

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2020, 07:52:06 pm »

Yeah. It does seem that many ladies are unaware that you can search images as easy as searching text nowadays. A 3-year old could work TinEye or Google Images. If she is daft enough to use the same images on her personal Facebook/Twitter/Insta**** as used on directories to advertise her adult services or sessions the connection will soon be made.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  New girl Sophia the goddess

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View