⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sophia the Goddess

Started by blackworrior, February 26, 2020, 06:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MakeMeFly

Have fun and please report here! I've had a webcam session with her while at the gym. Her strength is impressive and she's like a cool girl

MakeMeFly

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

chemdude01

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lots of new pics on the profile recently. Will be meeting her in the next few weeks and haven't been this excited about a 1st session in years.

Looking forward to hearing how it goes! Can't wait to meet her myself. Looks massive and powerful!

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lots of new pics on the profile recently. Will be meeting her in the next few weeks and haven't been this excited about a 1st session in years.

You're going to England to meet her? Where you located?

shdrfan79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lots of new pics on the profile recently. Will be meeting her in the next few weeks and haven't been this excited about a 1st session in years.

You're going to England to meet her? Where you located?

She's located in Canada not England.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lots of new pics on the profile recently. Will be meeting her in the next few weeks and haven't been this excited about a 1st session in years.

You're going to England to meet her? Where you located?

She's located in Canada not England.

My bad. Could have sworn I saw something about UK

boyofwinter

She's terrific. Anyone who missed out on Becca that's still doing this should see her. There's somebody who gets talked about all the time around here who does not offer sessions, if you'd rather see her instead I think something's gone wrong in your head. Lifting isn't even my thing really and I enjoyed being lifted a bunch of ways by her including straight lift (hands under arms). She doesn't know many wrestling moves but if you want to know what something feels like she's a quick learner. She's cool and friendly, but not so friendly that she'll ignore requests to show you what kind of force she's really capable of. Expect frisky not sensual. I can't wait to see her again, and then a bunch more times after that. Not sure if she's now my current favorite (AlphaAce is still active) but if not it's very close between them.

MakeMeFly

Thanks boyofwinter. She looks strong. May I ask your weight please?

boyofwinter

I actually haven't checked recently. Usually around 175-185, might be on the low end of that these days.

jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's somebody who gets talked about all the time around here who does not offer sessions, if you'd rather see her instead

Who do you refer to?

And about Sophia, nothing sensual can be involved? In Skype sessions, she can be into erotism...

gregtherangerstott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's somebody who gets talked about all the time around here who does not offer sessions, if you'd rather see her instead

Who do you refer to?

And about Sophia, nothing sensual can be involved? In Skype sessions, she can be into erotism...

Arekah Lox.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's somebody who gets talked about all the time around here who does not offer sessions, if you'd rather see her instead

Who do you refer to?

And about Sophia, nothing sensual can be involved? In Skype sessions, she can be into erotism...

Arekah Lox.
Certainly not, Arekah is one of the very few I'd endorse over her.
I'm thinking of someone else who has never offered sessions, known for being a very muscular powerlifter, who I don't find feminine at all.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
nothing sensual can be involved? In Skype sessions, she can be into eroticism...
Yes but erotic and sensual don't mean the same thing how we talk about it here. Not sensual in a session.

gregtherangerstott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's somebody who gets talked about all the time around here who does not offer sessions, if you'd rather see her instead

Who do you refer to?

And about Sophia, nothing sensual can be involved? In Skype sessions, she can be into erotism...

Arekah Lox.
Certainly not, Arekah is one of the very few I'd endorse over her.
I'm thinking of someone else who has never offered sessions, known for being a very muscular powerlifter, who I don't find feminine at all.

My bad man. I re-read what you wrote. For some reason, when I read it initially I thought you were comparing her to Arekah Lox and chastising those who are obsessed with Arekah even though she no longer does sessions suggesting they were missing out by harping on and on about someone who has left the session world. Don't know why I saw it that way because I see that is not the case now;

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's terrific. Anyone who missed out on Becca that's still doing this should see her. There's somebody who gets talked about all the time around here who does not offer sessions, if you'd rather see her instead I think something's gone wrong in your head. Lifting isn't even my thing really and I enjoyed being lifted a bunch of ways by her including straight lift (hands under arms). She doesn't know many wrestling moves but if you want to know what something feels like she's a quick learner. She's cool and friendly, but not so friendly that she'll ignore requests to show you what kind of force she's really capable of. Expect frisky not sensual. I can't wait to see her again, and then a bunch more times after that. Not sure if she's now my current favorite (AlphaAce is still active) but if not it's very close between them.

How did you see her if Canadian Borders are closed?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How did you see her if Canadian Borders are closed?
Travel is not closed, it's limited.