LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sophia the Goddess

Started by blackworrior, February 26, 2020, 06:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy113

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


DCReviews

The link to her sessiongirls profile that's in the beginning of this thread is not working.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The link to her sessiongirls profile that's in the beginning of this thread is not working.

That's an old link and I believe it's from before the site got revamped. Regardless, she's either off the scene, not advertising or both.

jullyeg

Yes, unfortunately for us. But, for great reasons for her: she is a mother since last year.

lurker1000

Is she still inactive? Has anyone been in contact with her? She's my dream session, but never got a chance to see her.

DCReviews

Anyone have a more current link for her or any website where she advertises?

boyofwinter

Very inactive, unfortunately. Glad I jumped while the opposite was true.

Et75

Arekah isn't the absolute strongest I've met but certainly up there, very impressive.
Can you delete some messages in your box?

Et75

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met her last week in toronto.
She is beautiful and super strong . I think that she is the strongest that I had session
I am 6 Ft , 200 lbs and she cradle carry me like a baby
Treat her well and you should have a great time.

Would you say she's fit? Is she a naturally very big girl or are her arms and legs soft to the touch?

crazycrazy

Can this be real? Would anyone who has met Sophia care to confirm if that is her? There is a picture on her new profile showing her face.

Also, can you tell us approximately how old she is? I have a minimum age requirement and won't see anyone born in a different century than I was.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2ndHoodman

What a bummer to miss out on

Mscllvr21

I think she was late 20s when she did sessions last time, so I imagine she must be early to mid 30s now.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can this be real? Would anyone who has met Sophia care to confirm if that is her? There is a picture on her new profile showing her face.

Also, can you tell us approximately how old she is? I have a minimum age requirement and won't see anyone born in a different century than I was.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope this means she's back and lol fair point. Though at this point someone born in 2000 is now 25 which is a reasonable wrestling age I think (not at all reasonable to date though)

I understand this though having a 19 for your year is so much cooler than a 20