LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A New Family

Started by WapWap, February 15, 2020, 10:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seldom

Very good addition! Loving this story so far and do hope you continue.


ame3cv62

Wow,hmm he marries Ruslana and Jamie both,complicated i know but interesting all the same
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

Wow, now it gets complicated... Happy to read the next chapter!!

WapWap

I told you the plot wouldn't follow a straight line!  I love complications.

__________________________________________





Our wedding was a simple affair at the city courthouse, with just Nat and Bree and of course Ruslana and I, the happy couple.  We all knew this was a marriage in name only, but we celebrated it anyway with another amazing restaurant meal.  We were getting kind of spoiled with going out, but none of us minded.

One of the things our attorney was adamant about is that the marriage had to look real.  That meant that Ruslana and I had to live together, and Bree had the perfect solution.  She would move into the house with Natalie while Ruslana and I would live in the apartment.  The set up was perfect and the move was easy.

After our wedding night out, Natalie dropped Ruslana and I off at the apartment.  We said our goodbyes to Nat and Bree, and they drove off home.  Ruslana and I stood on the sidewalk for a moment, just staring at each other.  I was nervous as hell.  When I dreamed all this up, it seemed so simple.  Now that I was in a sham marriage to someone I really did care for, it didn't seem so simple any longer.  I think Ruslana was feeling the same thing.  We walked up to our door and I opened it.  I stepped back to let Ruslana go in first, but she hesitated. 

"This is our wedding night, Zaichik."  She said with a glowing smile and caress of my head.  "We should follow the traditions."  She leaned down, lifted me into a cradle and kissed me passionately on the lips.  "Welcome to home my beautiful husband."

Ruslana carried me across the threshold and into the apartment.  I clung to her, not wanting the kiss to end.  But all good things must.  Ruslana set me down and I followed her into the bathroom, where we got ourselves ready for bed.  We were both exhausted after a very emotional day.  When we were ready, Ruslana walked to the bed, and I walked to the couch with a pillow. 

"What are you doing, Zaichik?" She asked in confusion.

I stared back at Ruslana stupidly.  I don't know what I was thinking.  I guess I assumed that because we were married in name only, I would sleep on the couch. 

Ruslana stood nude and put her fists on her hips.  All 5'8 and 225 pounds of swelling muscle stood impatiently.  I swear she also flared her lats to become more commanding.  "No Zaichik.  Come here.  Now!"

I scurried back to the bedroom.  Ruslana took my hand and pulled me into the bed after her.  She pulled the covers over us, turned her body onto its side and rested her hand on her fist.  She gazed down at me affectionately. 

"Zaichik, we know this is...fake marriage.  But to me, and I hope to you, is real enough.  We will take care of each other.  Of course, we are adults.  I will have my time with Bree.  There will be nights I spend with her and I will make love to her.  You will have your lovers.  But know that you are my husband.  You will sleep with me.  And I will love you too." 

Ruslana lowered her lips to mine and ravaged my mouth with her tongue.  I held onto her head, running my fingers through her hair.  It made her moan.  She wrapped a bulging arm around my body and gripped my butt.  She rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her.  We kissed for an eternity and it was pure bliss.  Ruslana's thick lips were moist, soft and luxurious.  I had a surprise for her.  Even though I was an idiot and didn't think we'd be sleeping together, Bree was smart enough to know that we would be.  She coached me on how to please Ruslana.  Playing with her hair was one of the first tricks. 

We broke our kiss and I smiled with anticipation.  Now that my moment was here, I was going to make the most of it.  I was going to love on the ultimate muscle queen.  I slithered down her rocky body until my head was over her fulsome breasts.  They were fake of course.  Any body built to Ruslana's scale had long ago lost its natural breast tissue.  Ruslana had replaced the loss with oversized examples of the originals.  Even on her back, her breasts rose straight up from her chest.  They also made her nipples MUCH more sensitive.  I wet my tongue and traced lightly around the outer edges of her large areola.  Her nipples exploded in pleasured excitement.

"Suck me, Zaichik!"  She moaned. 

"No."  I whispered.  I stiffened my tongue and just barely licked the underside of a nipple.  Ruslana softly cried in response.  I moved to the other breast and barely tongued the tip of that nipple.  Her cry became louder and her body began to squirm.  I slid up her body and sucked on an earlobe, then gave her butterfly kisses around the base of her neck and hulking traps.  Ruslana was panting. 

"What are you doing to me?  How do you know?"

I moved beside my muscular mountain.  I lapped under her arm, where her pecs and lats met, then followed the largest vein to the crook of her arm.  I wrapped my lips around the soft spot of skin where her arm bent, between the bulges of her bicep and forearm. 

"She told you!  That bitch told you!"  Ruslana was gasping in pleasure now.  She figured out that Bree had prepared me. 

I followed another thick vein down the rippling forearm to Ruslana's meaty hands.  I took her middle finger into my mouth and tenderly sucked it while I stared into Ruslana's eyes. 

"Oh, god, Moi Horoshiy. 

I kissed my way through the furrows etched into her torso, worshipping her abs and teasing her belly button.  I avoided her vagina, which was already dripping wet.  Instead, I showered attention on a thigh the thickness of me.  I kissed and licked in all the ridges and valleys of her unnatural mass.  Her muscles quivered as I grazed on her body.  Finally, I lifted her leg and tickled the soft spot behind her knee with my lips.

That made Ruslana scream.  "That fucking whore told you my weaknesses!  Oh!  Oooohhh!"

Bree told me that when Ruslana talked really dirty, she was ready.  I kissed my way back up her leg to her vagina and went to work.  I circled a finger on her perinium as I tongue teased her labia.  She was squeezing her own nipples hard when I finally sucked on her engorged clit. 

"ZAICHIIIIKKKK!"

Ruslana soon came in a torrent of girl cum.  Her breath was ragged and shallow.  Her clit became very sensitive and she tried to push me off.  I backed away for a couple of seconds, but when she pulled her arms back to her breasts, I thrust my face back into her.  My tongue invaded her vagina and I roughly fingered her clit. 

"NOOOO!!!  AHHHH!!! THAT CUNT!  YESSSSS!!!"

She screamed so loudly, I was almost frightened.  Then a second gush of her liquid pleasure showered me.  Ruslana was breathing so hard it was like she had just finished the most intense workout ever.  I was so proud and the grin on my face showed it.  I rested my head on Ruslana's midsection, pressing my cheek into her blocky abs and squeezing my arms around her narrow waist.  Her heavy breathing rocked my head. 

"I love you Ruslana."  I said tenderly.

She lifted her head over the mountains of her breasts to find me.  Ruslana gripped my shoulders and heaved me up her body and squeezed me so tightly I thought I'd pop.

"I love you, Lyubimiy."

When Ruslana's breathing returned to normal, she rolled her body and deposited me under her bulk.  She sat up and inserted the stiffest cock I'd ever sported into her sex and leaned back down to kiss me.  Her arms were like pillars of power on both sides of my head as she rode me roughly in a cowgirl.  I gripped onto the sweaty steel horseshoes of her triceps for support.  Every plunge of her hips felt like they'd shatter my pelvis, eliciting a whimper of ecstasy from me.  It hurt so good.  It didn't take me long to explode, and I'm sure Ruslana had her third orgasm.  Ruslana collapsed on me, crushing me under 225 pounds of woman beef.   She rolled onto her back, bringing me with her again.   

"Was good for you, Dorogoi?"

All I could do was utter a high-pitched moan.  It was a rhetorical question anyway.  Ruslana knew that I had just experienced the greatest sexual moment of my life.  She held my quivering body tightly.

"Welcome to your new life, Zaichik."
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

seldom

The twists and turns in this story are lovely, I do hope he has a wonderful life with Rusiana, and Jamie, and Bree, and hopefully Nat!

WapWap

The holidays were quickly approaching, and everyone was in a celebratory mood.  Everyone that is, except Jamie.  In the days following my wedding to Ruslana, Jamie was rather standoffish with me.  I can't say that I blamed her.  I'd woven a complicated web and she didn't know her place in it, or if I was even worth the trouble.  I tried to maintain a hopeful friendliness with her, but I was rewarded with nothing more than cool smiles in response.  When I saw her usual sunny disposition with others, I felt a sad gnawing in my gut. 

Ruslana and Bree both knew that Jamie's apparent rejection of me was eating away at my happiness.  Both girls tried to fix the situation by paying extra attention to Jamie while they were in the gym.  Jamie loved having the attention of the women she looked up to, but the good feelings didn't trickle down to me.  Ruslana decided to take a more direct approach.  One afternoon, as Jamie was finishing her shift at the gym, Ruslana sidled up to her and asked if she wanted to grab a coffee.  Jamie was unable to resist Ruslana and followed her to the coffee shop a couple of doors down from the gym.  Jamie got a little nervous when Ruslana led her to a secluded table where Bree was already sitting, three coffees waiting on the table.  Ruslana gently prodded Jamie into the corner seat; she was trapped by the brawny muscle women.

"Why do I feel like this is a set up?"  Jamie asked

"Because it is."  Bree answered.  "Jamie, this isn't bad.  We just want to talk to you, girl to girl."

"About Bill, I suppose." 

"Yes Jamie."  Ruslana said.  "I understand this all is...strange.  But you know Billy very much likes you."

"He's married now."  Jamie answered flatly.  "He has you.  He doesn't need me."  She sat silently for a minute, staring at her coffee.  Her sadness was palpable.  "I really liked him."  Jamie whispered.

"Malishka, little Billy is special.  He is good man.   He is gentle and loyal.  He will be doctor one day to small animals.  He cooks very well.  He takes joy in making pleasure to his woman before himself.  Any one of these makes a good man.  But to have all in one man?  He is like rare gem."

"Then why don't you want to keep him?"  Jamie asked.

"He is not my future.  Bree is my future.  Besides, Billy and I are...incompatible...physically.  I am too much bigger than him.  I have to be very gentle or I would crush him.  Sometimes I like to be...not gentle." 

Bree and Ruslana both guffawed as Jamie blushed with a giggle.

"I hurt him, you know."  Jamie said.  "I don't know if he even wants me.  I don't know if I deserve him after what I did."  Jamie was not certain if either woman knew that she had twisted Bill's arm.

"I am aware." Ruslana said.  "Billy tells me what happened.  He had to learn lesson.  When you tell him no, you mean no.  Is also the price a weak man pays to be with strong woman.  Sometimes we don't realize they are so fragile.  We try to make Billy stronger so he can take more, but this will take time."

"Jamie," Bree said, "you have to do what's right for you.  If Billy's not the one, then you shouldn't force it.  But at least tell him, so he can stop yearning for you.  But if you really do like him, take a chance.  We've got a really weird set of relationships.  I get it.  But along with Billy, you also get all of us girls in the bargain."

"That's so hot."  Jamie chuckled.

Ruslana flexed her arm next to Jamie's.  Even with Jamie's impressive physique, her arm looked like a stick next to Ruslana's mammoth limb.  Jamie looked at the bicep and wrapped her fingers around it.  "That's so hot too."  Jamie added.

"Your muscles are also VERY nice, Jamie.  So hard."   Ruslana said suggestively.  "And little Billy is good with the worship of the muscles." 

"All this talk about Billy and your muscles is making me horny."  Jamie said with a sharp intake of breath.

"Yes?"  Ruslana asked.  "What would you like to do about it?"
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

Now it gets like fireworks... I'm not so much for sharing, but it's a nice fantasy. Thanks for continuing to write and share with us.

tarzan7

"  "All this talk about Billy and your muscles is making me horny."  Jamie said with a sharp intake of breath.  "Yes?"  Ruslana asked.  "What would you like to do about it?" I found this story this morning and paced myself reading it. Congratulations! Excellent character development with a heck of a lot of twists & turns. And that last quote... can't wait to see what's next! For a skinny guy Billy does get around. 😂
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WapWap

I was cleaning up the apartment when my cel phone rang.  It was Ruslana.  "Hey!"  I said.  "What's up?"

"I am making sure you're home."  Ruslana said.  "There is surprise coming."

"Uh, ok.  What kind of surprise?"

Just then, there was a knock at the door. 

"There's it is!"  Ruslana exclaimed as she hung up.

That was weird, I thought as I opened the door.  She must be up to something.  I froze in shock as I laid eyes on the last person I expected see.  Jamie was standing there with the dazzling white smile that I had been missing for so long. 

"Uh, Jamie...hi..."  was all I could get out. 

"Hi!"  Jamie said as she leaned down, wrapped her arms around my thighs and hoisted me over her shoulder. 

"Jamie!"  I squealed.

She walked in and kicked the door closed behind her.  "Nice apartment!"  she gushed, as if she were on a real estate tour.  "Where's the bedroom?"

"In the back...Jamie, what are you doing?"

Jamie hummed as she marched us to the bedroom and slammed me down on the bed.  I bounced high before coming to rest against the headboard.  Jamie kept smiling as she grabbed my ankles and pulled me prone on the bed towards her.  She kicked off her sneakers and jumped on top of me.  Jamie straddled my stomach, grabbed my hands and forced them down to the mattress next to my head.

"Jamie!"

"Shh."  Jamie shushed me.  "I was with Ruslana and Bree.  We were talking about you.  They tried to convince me what a catch you are and that I should take a chance on you.  But I already know all that.  Talking about what a cutie you are got me all hot and bothered.  I told Ruslana I wanted to ravish you.  She didn't know what that word meant, so...I told her I wanted to rape you.  She knew what THAT meant.  She said you were mine to do with as I pleased, as long as I didn't break you.  Apparently only she gets to do that.  So, I'm taking you...now."

Jamie grinned evilly at me, then kissed me on the nose. 

Her expression changed to one of innocence, "As long as you want me to take you."  She added.

My heart melted and the look of relief on my face was tangible.  "Oh god!  Yes!  Jamie, I...I'm sorry, I..."

"Hush, baby!  You're talking too much and not kissing enough.  This is where you screwed it up the last time.  Kiss me!"

We lip locked, and it was so sweet.  Jamie was so passionate.  It was 10 minutes before we came up for air. 

"Whew!  That was nice.  This is nicer."  Jamie sat up on me and pulled off her sweatshirt and t-shirt in one pull.  I'd dreamt of Jamie's body, but my fantasies paled in comparison to the reality of her stunning bare-chested physique.  Her divine breasts defied gravity, floating over her sinewy muscles.  Her rose colored nipples were tiny and erect.  She spun around and laid down on top of me with her back grinding into my torso.  She clenched her abs, raised her legs into the air and stripped off her pants.  She rolled over again and sat up on my hips. 

"Why are you still dressed?"  She asked in mock exasperation.  She shredded my shirt and threw the rags off the bed.  She unbuckled my pants, slipped down to the end of the bed and yanked them of my legs.  I was naked and rock hard as Jamie remounted me.  Her tightly shaved bush was moist as she ground it on me.  While not as massive as Ruslana's, Jamie's clit was still a visible nub at the top of her vagina.  I ran my hands up her muscle bumpy torso, before hefting her heavy breasts and gently twisting her nipples.

Jamie moaned in pleasure as I reverently touched her. 

"Jamie, please, let me pleasure you.  Please!" I begged.

"Oh, my sweet boy.  Yes, you may."  Jamie scooted up and carefully lowered her crotch onto my mouth as she caressed my head lovingly.  Her reactions guided my tongue as I made out with her vagina.  I had one hand on a breast and the other massaging the dimples of rippled muscle on her butt.   Jamie rode me to a mind-bending orgasm.  Afterward, she collapsed on me, gasping for breath.  "Thank you, Billy.  That was wonderful." 

After a moment's rest, Jamie wrapped her powerful arms around my chest and rolled on to her back.  She threw the muscled columns of her legs open and let me fall in between them.  In an innocent schoolgirl voice, Jamie asked "Got a condom, cutie?"

Sex with Ruslana was raw, unrestrained and heart stopping; it was practically pornographic.  Sex with Jamie was passionate and romantic, but no less heart stopping.  As we lay next to each other, cuddling after our lovemaking, I reflected on recent events.  So much had happened to me in so short a time.  Barely more than two weeks ago, I was a newly orphaned 20-year-old virgin.  Then I met my new massively muscled mom, then a giant muscled aunt who taught me the secrets of a woman's body, then her gargantuan muscled lover who became my wife and practically turned me into a sex toy.  And now, I was laying with a kick ass muscle girl who might well be my forever dream woman.  It's like I was a character in some schmoe's storybook.  How crazy would that be!

"What are you thinking about?  Jamie asked as she stared at my face and stroked my forehead. 

"How crazy life is."  I answered.  "And how lucky I am that you're willing to give me a chance to be with you."

"I'm the lucky one Billy."

I was unsure whether I wanted to ask my next question, but I decided to risk it.  "Jamie, why...why weren't you sure about me?"

She was quiet for a minute and snuggled closer into my neck before answering.  "I was sure about you.  I was just...embarrassed, I guess.  I was embarrassed at how badly I reacted to you.  REALLY embarrassed that I hurt you.  I'm not a bully, and afterwards I was mortified.  I just didn't know how to come back from that.  I'm sorry Billy."

"You don't have anything to apologize for, Jamie.  I'm just glad you found your way back.  I feel like the luckiest guy ever." 

Jamie looked at me with a sly smile.  "Yeah?  How come?" 

"Why am I lucky?"  I turned onto my side so I could look Jamie in the eyes.  "I never really thought about myself as boyfriend material for a woman as accomplished or as beautiful as you are.  I feel like I'm punching above my weight.  I always assumed a strong woman like you would want a bodybuilder type.  Not someone like me."

"You're definitely not punching above your weight."  Jamie answered firmly.  "When I think about my dream guy, I imagine someone who has their own dreams and aspirations, and the discipline and drive to achieve them.  You've got a full scholarship to vet school for goodness sake.  That takes incredible strength.  Strength doesn't have to mean big muscles."  Jamie turned her head up and kissed my cheek.  "And don't shortchange yourself.  You're a very handsome guy."

Wow.  That just pumped up my self-confidence!  I squeezed Jamie's rocky body tight in gratitude.

"Besides," she continued, "I've seen you trying to get buff.  Natalie's been working your ass off.  You'll have little muscles in no time!"

I ran my fingers over Jamie's rippled shoulder.  "I bet never as big as yours."

"That's ok.  I can wear the muscles in this relationship.  I like you just the way you are.  You're perfect for me.  You're fun sized!"

"Oh great."  I teased.  "I'm a mini candy bar."

"You're my candy bar."  Jamie said possessively.  She pulled back and stared at me for a minute, deep in thought.  "You know why I don't need a gym rat for a boyfriend?  They're always so competitive.  I mean, I'm super competitive.  But I don't need a guy always trying to prove he's stronger than me.  I force strong guys to submit to me for sport, I don't need to do it at home.  I don't ever want to have to feel like I need to hold myself back or pull my punches just so I won't bruise a fragile boy ego."

"I'm pretty sure I'll never try to prove I'm stronger than you.  I'd rather enjoy your strength than compete with it."  I said.

"And that's why I like you.  I want you to celebrate my achievements, not be jealous of them.  Just like I want to be able to celebrate yours."

I was as happy as I could possibly have imagined.  Then the unthinkable happened.  I heard the jingle of keys, and the front door of the apartment open. 

"Oh shit!"  I whispered in a panic.  I tried to jump up, but Jamie tightened her arms and legs around me.  I rose three inches from the bed before she had me stopped cold. 

"Relax Billy."  She giggled with a smile. 

I looked up in wild-eyed hysteria.  Ruslana was looming in the bedroom doorway, the shadow of her muscular mass darkening my soul. 

"Is ravishing over?"  Her deep voice rasped.

"It's over, for now."  Jamie answered with a satisfied voice. 

"Good."  Ruslana said as she began to walk toward the bed.  With each step, she shed a piece of clothing.  First shoes and socks, then a sweatshirt, then yoga pants, then her sports bra and finally her panties.  By the time she was at the foot of the bed, Ruslana's colossal body was nude, her muscles twitching.

Ruslana mounted the bed and crawled over us on all fours.  Her body was so wide that she spanned both of us.  I was shivering in fear. 

"Zaichik, stop shaking.  I said you could have lover.  You picked good woman.  I am proud of you."

Ruslana stopped when her breasts were dangling above us, a swollen nipple aimed at each of our mouths.  Her face was a mask of lusty anticipation.  "Now is MY turn to ravish."  Ruslana said as she lowered her upper body and fed her breast meat to Jamie and me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JogiBear

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Reverie

Great story. Well written. Really enjoying this one.

crow004

WapWap said:
crow004, Your selection of scenes to comment on is funny to me. You picked the very ones that drove my writing.  In particular, Bill calling Natalie "Mom" was the single spoken moment that whole scene was devised around.
My reply:
What can I say? Those were the sweet spots for me that drove my, um, interest.

crow004

Jamie sure knows how to make a heart-stopping entrance!
Does this family's love know no bounds? They love to share their love with the entire family! And I get front row seats!
Although I have this nagging feeling that Jamie has anger issues that may pop up from time to time which just might affect little Billy at times. It's a good thing he seems to be the forgiving type.

grungykitten

Really enjoying this story. Pretty strong character development with mature characters who treat each other with respect and love. Brilliant.

WapWap

I was full of anticipation as Christmas morning arrived.  Our little family, Natalie, Bree, Ruslana and me were huddled together around the fireplace.  Jamie had gone home to be with her family, so it was just us today.  We had a fun morning of exchanging gifts, most of them of the funny, joking variety.  We were not a serious group!  Natalie and Bree did buy Ruslana some really nice clothes though.  It was going to be a while before she would be able to go back to Russia to pack her things and send them here, and she had been living out of a suitcase in the meantime.  Natalie told me that I should just relax and not worry about trying to buy gifts this year.  She wanted to make this a low stress time for me, but I had other ideas.  My gift for Bree was easy to get together, but I wasn't sure about whether I'd be able to get Natalie's done.  Fortune, and a very generous attorney, favored me though and it came through at the very last minute. 

I slipped two large white envelopes decorated with red ribbon out of their hiding places.  I handed one to Bree and the other to Natalie. 

"I thought I told you to relax this year?"  Natalie said in her "Mom" voice.

"I didn't have to go shopping for these."  I said smugly.  "They're just little tokens of appreciation."  I sat cross-legged on the floor, quite proud of myself.  Bree opened hers first.  She pulled a large booklet, some forms and a small note out of the envelope.  She read it out loud.

"Nothing would make me happier than going to college with my best friend and aunt."

The booklet was entitled University Sports Nutrition Program, and it was accompanied by the school's application.  Bree looked up at me questioningly. 

"I'm sharing my college fund with you."  I said.  "You and I can be classmates next spring!"

Bree stared at me, then back down to the paperwork.  "You little shit!"  She yelled as she got out of her chair and stormed into the kitchen.  That was NOT the reaction I was expecting.  She stomped back into the living room with a box of tissues and watery eyes.  "I've cried more in the three weeks since you've shown up than I have in my entire life.  If you do this to me again, I'm going to beat your scrawny ass!"  With that she plopped down into her chair and reached down to gather me into her arms.  She cradled me into her lap and hugged me tight.

I held her face in my hands and made her look at me.  "I love you Bree."

"I love you too.  Dumbass."  She said with a wry grin.

She kissed me on the face over and over, then tightened one arm hard around me while she tickled with me her other hand.  I was roaring with laughter, begging her to stop.  Natalie and Ruslana were howling at us.  Finally, Bree pushed me off her lap and onto the floor, then pressed me down with her foot and held me there until I got my breath back.  "Ass beating, little man.  Don't you forget it."

Bree let me up, and we turned to Natalie, who was patiently waiting for our shenanigans to end before she started.  When we quieted down, Natalie opened her envelope and pulled out a folder embossed with the name of Dana Gonzalez's law firm.  She opened the folder and read for a few seconds.  Now it was Natalie's turn to cry.  She stared blankly at the papers, tears dripping from her eyes. 

"Nat, what is it?"  Bree asked.  When Natalie didn't answer, Bree walked over and carefully pulled the folder out of her grasp.  As Bree scanned it, I crawled over to kneel in front of Natalie.  Bree began to read, "Notice of Consent for Adoption..."

"Natalie," I said softly, "There is nothing wrong with being a step-mom, and at my age it won't make much of a difference to anyone else, but I'd love for you to be my official mom.  Would you please adopt me?"  I ran my hands over Natalie's bare muscly legs as I looked up her.  She slid out of the chair and onto the floor with me. 

"I would be honored to be your mother." She choked out the words.  Like Bree had done, Natalie pulled me into an emotional hug.  "Your mom and dad raised a good son."

"They did."  I said with pride as I squeezed Natalie with all my puny might.  "But now I want a mom who can stand with me as I become an adult.  I need a mom who can make me a good man."

"I thought I made you a man."  Bree teased loudly with raised eyebrows.

I busted out laughing, but Natalie gave Bree a glare.  "Nice way to ruin a moment, sis." 

"Oh, come on.  This is way too serious."  Bree answered.  "You two need to get a room.  Besides, I'm starving and you're bearhugging the chef."

Ruslana was on her back laughing so hard she couldn't breathe.  I was cracking up almost as bad.  Natalie gave me one last smooch and pushed me to my feet.  "Fine!"  She said.  "Bill, please go make your aunt fat."
 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login