⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A New Family

Started by WapWap, February 15, 2020, 10:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WapWap

Here's the final chapter.  I'm glad so many enjoyed it!  And now for the hard part...I've got to find something else to write about!  Think, think, think...


________________________________________



I woke in a melancholy mood.  Ruslana was already out of bed and I could hear her rummaging around in the kitchen.  She came into the bedroom with a tray and two cups, the wafting aroma of coffee rising from them.  She wore her little silk robe.  It was less a cover up and more of an accessory on her Amazonian body.  It barely extended below her hips and only closed at the narrowest part of her waist, leaving most of her cleavage and pelvis bare.  Though functionally useless, it was her favorite.  She liked the feel of silk against her bloated muscles, the contrast of soft on hard.   I sat up in bed, hard myself at the sight of her. 

"Good morning Zaichik." She sang in her gravelly rumble.  "Today is big day for us and I want you to start it well."  She handed me a cup of coffee.  The smell alone began to raise my spirits.  The view of my wife raised something else.

"We must be ready in three hours."  She said.  "I need only one.  What shall we do for the other two?"

I had barely gotten two sips of coffee in my mouth before she snatched the cup out of my hand and placed it on the nightstand.  She cradled me and plopped down on the bed with me draped across her biceps and forearms. 

"I've always hated these night clothes of yours."  She said with a shake of her head.  With one hand, she ripped them off of me.  "Better!"  She said as she held my naked bod.  She curled me up to her mouth and slurped in my manhood.  Ruslana sucked me, fondled my balls, tickled my asshole and generally molested me for over an hour.  Her skills at edging me were unparalleled, and by the time she finally let me cum I was a sweating, exhausted mess of fried synapses.  She started down at my weary body in her arms with barely disguised pride.  "You have been good man to me, and you have earned this last excitement as my husband."  She stood with a satisfied smile and tossed my limp form over her shoulder.  "I have broken you like the first time I took you.  To the shower!"

It has been almost five years to the day since Ruslana and I were married.  She received her US citizenship a month earlier and today was the final step in my long plan.  Today we would be divorced.

Our "marriage" was quite a ride.  Over time we became intimate soul mates and best friends.  There were a lot of highs, and a few tense lows.  One stands out to me vividly.  It was about a year and a half after we were married, during the summer.  I remember that because Ruslana was in a tank top and tight shorts.  We were only a few doors away from the gym, in front of a physical therapy practice.  We were talking about nothing important when Ruslana froze and stared into their window.  I turned to see what caught her attention.  At one of the weight machines was the jerk who had attacked me 18 months earlier.  He was having the arm Jamie broke rehabilitated.  His physical therapist had her back to us, and the jerk was facing us.  Ruslana began growling; her jaw was set and her nostrils were flaring. 

"I promised that the next time he saw me would be his last."

I whipped my head around to Ruslana.  "No, Ruslana.  You need to leave it alone."

"I can't stand the sight of him."  Ruslana declared.  "He will not walk out of there."  As she spoke, Ruslana literally puffed herself up.  She had this thing she did that was usually damned arousing.  She could tense her body and a web of thick veins would erupt all over her muscles.  It was amazing to watch.  She usually did it when she wanted to make me hard for her.  Now, however, she was tensing up to fight.

I moved between Ruslana and the window.  I was scared beyond words because I had never seen Ruslana like this.  The idea of a "Raging Bull" crossed my mind and I didn't know if I had the power to control her.   Natalie was the only person I knew who could make Ruslana cower, so I channeled the best authoritative version of her I could. 

"Ruslana, you WILL NOT do anything to him!"  I hissed in my most commanding voice.  "If you get in any trouble, you'll lose your visa and have to go home.  Any chance of being with Bree would be gone forever.  You have to let this go!  Now!  Do you hear me?"

Ruslana stood there fuming, but her veiny display receded.  Just then, Jamie walked up to us.  "What're you two doing?"  she asked with her trademark grin.

Ruslana turned to her.  "Zaichik is being dominant husband.  He doesn't want me to smash the little svolach in there."

Jamie looked in the window and saw the jerk.  "Damn."  she muttered.  I was hoping I had ruined that arm forever."

"I want to kill him."  Ruslana said.

Jamie knew Ruslana wasn't being figurative.  The murderous glare on her face and the tone in her voice made it clear that Ruslana wanted to draw blood.

"Ruslana, you can't!"  Jamie pleaded. 

"I know."  She answered with disappointment dripping in her voice.  "Zaichik ordered me to stay away from him.  Like good wife, I will listen to my husband."

The physical therapist got out of her seat and went into the back.  The jerk was sitting alone in the office when he looked up and saw the three of us standing outside watching him.  The sight of Jamie made him shudder visibly.

"Hey Ruslana, let's give the jerk something to remember."  Jamie scowled at him, baring her teeth in anger.  She pumped her bare bicep into a fearsome mound, followed by Ruslana's monstrous peak.  Jamie pointed at her bicep and then pointed straight at him.  The guy's shiver turned into full-blown trembling as a wet spot expanded in his crotch.  The women laughed as they took my arms and walked away.  Ruslana looked down at me with a smirk as relief washed me. 

"Zaichik, you have big balls to stand up to me the way you did.  You are lucky I love you." She raised an eyebrow and flexed her forearm, "Otherwise I would rip those balls off."

Jamie giggled as I turned red at Ruslana's bawdy language.  Thankfully, Ruslana never ripped off my balls, although she did squeeze them pretty hard once or twice. 

Over the course of our time together, both Bree and Ruslana took Jamie under their wings.  With their influence, and her own talent and determination, the woman I was so deeply infatuated with grew in many ways.  During our pillow talk the first night Jamie I spent together, I told her how accomplished I thought she was.  That wasn't a platitude; Jamie was a brilliant woman.  She was a year older than me, and at the time, she was in the final semester of college, pursuing a business administration degree.  She graduated at the top of her class.  She didn't know exactly what she wanted to do with the degree, but fate, as it often does, intervened.  Our gym was owned by a really nice couple who, unfortunately, trusted the wrong people to manage it.  Jamie, while doing some light office work as part of her receptionist duties, uncovered evidence that money was missing from the business.  She told the owners, who quickly figured out that the general manager and his cronies were embezzling.  They were all sacked in short order.  The owners came in to run the operation day to day and used Jamie, with her newly minted business degree to clean up the mess.  She created financial and operational controls for them and made the business more profitable than ever.  The owners rewarded Jamie by making her their general manager.  She grew the gym by taking advantage of its inherent strengths, especially its people.  It was a gym that hardcore bodybuilders were happy in.  The presence of Natalie, Bree and Ruslana, and the work they put into the gym, gave it real credibility.  But she also crafted it in a way that novices felt like they had a safe space to be novices and still get serious instruction. 

All the gym time with Bree and Ruslana rubbed off on Jamie in another way.  My little 5'3, 135 pound muscle crush decided that she wanted more strength and mass.  Ruslana knew just what to do and became her trainer.  Over the course of 5 years, Jamie layered on the muscle.  She is now an extremely well-proportioned 160 pounds.  Her boobs are still natural, but now they sit on thick slabs of pec, making them even more prominent than they were before.  She's a fantasy muscle woman with 17-inch biceps.  Everything is massive on her short frame.  Jamie was always a poised and self-assured girl, but her intellect, her fighting skill and her strength have combined to make her ever more confident and assertive.  She is an unabashedly sexy, captivating, burly angel.

My marriage aside, things have gone well for me too.  I was a newly graduated Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.  I was a DOCTOR!  I did my residency with a local vet, Doc Mason, who has been a fixture in town for decades.  He was THE vet that people brought their most beloved companions to for help.  He and I got along really well, and I fit into his practice like I'd always been there.  Doc Mason was getting on in years but didn't know how to leave his work behind.  I provided the exact answer he was looking for.  After I received my DVM, he asked me if I would take over his practice and care for his patients.  It was a dream come true.

All the heartwarming memories of the past 5 years didn't change the ambivalent emotions I felt today.  Ruslana and I picked up our divorce decree from the attorney.  We were formally and irrevocably split.  Despite the fact that this was the plan all along, and the fact that I could now pursue the woman I loved, I couldn't help but feel like a part of my soul had been ripped away.  I suppressed those feelings with all of my might.  I wouldn't do anything that might take away from the celebration that was to come.  Along with Natalie and Jamie, we went over to the courthouse, where Bree and Ruslana were given their marriage license and wed by a justice of the peace.  My aunt and my ex, two of my best friends ever, were finally together. 

In the weeks leading up this day, I was a mess trying to figure out what to do about Jamie.  Should I wait to pursue her?  Was I good enough for her?  How would I propose to her?  In true "Bill" fashion, I overthought everything and couldn't decide what to do.   Natalie and Ruslana, being my two closest confidants, often bore the brunt of hearing my circular logic drive me into indecision.  Of course, they made sure Jamie knew what a basket case I was. 

Following Bree and Ruslana's nuptials, we walked out of the courthouse into a glorious spring day.  The park across the street was a sea of color from the thousands of tulips and lilies that were blooming there.  The sight was breathtaking.  I took a moment to just stop and appreciate the beauty.  Jamie, radiant in a gorgeous white sleeveless dress, stopped to see why I wasn't coming.  She smiled at my innocent appreciation of nature.  She walked back to me and took my hand in hers.

"Come on nature boy."  She said with a grin.

Jamie pulled me along behind her and into the park where we stopped amid the blooms.  She looked up at me, her buff physique dominating my waifish build.  She got down on one knee.  What the heck was happening?  Natalie, Bree and Ruslana were practically jumping with excitement.

"Billy," she said, "You're the most wonderful man I could ever hope to know."  Jamie took my hands in hers and held them tight.  "There is no one else I want to share my life with but you.  Billy, would you please be my husband?"

I fell to my knees in tears.  "Yes!  Jamie, yes!"

Jamie flashed a half smile at me.  She knew I'd say yes, that I couldn't resist her, that I would happily be led by her.  She slipped a black tungsten ring on my finger, then stood over me.  I wrapped my arms around her solid core and hugged myself into her abs, enjoying the feeling of her cobblestones against my cheek as she ran her fingers through my hair.  She reached down and gripped me around my chest with her hands.  She pulled me up and held me there while my legs unfurled beneath me and my feet found the ground, then she kissed me with years of pent up passion.

"You're finally mine Doc."  She said as she pulled her lips back from mine.

"Yes, Jamie.  Forever."  I whispered.

___________________________________

A few days later, when Jamie was working late, and Bree and Ruslana were...doing what Bree and Ruslana do, I poured two glasses of really good bourbon.  I sat on the couch with Natalie and handed one to her.  She smiled at me with undisguised pride.   We said no words.  None were necessary.  Our favorite movie was on TV, and we were alone tonight.  She wrapped her arm around me and pulled me into her hard body.  I rested my head on the rocky pillow of her shoulder and traced over a thick vein in the forearm wrapped around me.  I looked up at her face, remembering the first night we met.  I knew on that car ride that my life would never be the same, but I had no idea then of the riches that I had been granted.  I was the happiest man in the world.

The end.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WapWap

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's the final chapter.  I'm glad so many enjoyed it!  And now for the hard part...I've got to find something else to write about!  Think, think, think...

Man, the prisoner isn't finished ;-)
Thanks for sharing, it was a great story, with funny characters. Well done!

hatour

This was an amazing story. Job well done. Hope you will continue to write other stories. Karma for all!

seldom

I am sad to see this end, but it was a lovely story!

tarzan7

KARMA! This is a really good story with developed characters, rather likable people, one hateful villain, and a happy ending. How great is that?

The story took a heck of a lot of turns. The tragedy of the death of the guy's parents; the initial lust he felt for his stepmom; the whole deal with Bree his "aunt" Bree who became his lover for a time and could be rough around the edges; Rusiana (the image that I had in my mind was AmazonKa or whatever her name is, the massive FBB) who comes off as very sweet and loyal;  and Jamie, who I had trouble imagining in my mind, and I thought was going to be a problem, but she came off as delightful and, like the others in this tale, another strong woman. And I'm NOT just talking about their muscles.

That new vet was very, very lucky.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pramitsen2008

Excellent way to end an even more exciting story. Your truly gifted and great style of expression  too

Hope to read further of your stories in future.

:singing: k+

aburke

This store was awesome, great work!  I also enjoyed how it twisted and turned; I was never sure what was going to come next.  Hope to read more of your stuff!

bballheat102

Great story I'm sad it's ended . Loved the read

biggerisbetter

Thanks for that story. Really good job!

Reverie

Thank you for the good read. Well done!

WapWap

It's very gratifying that so many liked my story.  I really appreciate the kind words.  Rest assured, "The End" is very notional.  Instead, I should probably have ended with something more accurate, like:

"On hiatus until I think of more ways to extend the story."   

There really is a lot of room for continuation here.  I have the five years of marriage between Ruslana and Billy to fill in, Billy's life with Jamie, and so on.  There'll be more at some point.

In the meantime, there are some AWESOME stories ongoing from other authors that I'm having a ball reading!  Nova is flexing, Becca Brant is cleaning up her neighborhood, there's a new neighbor in the condo, Agent Chaos is wiping out the bad guys, ballerinas are dancing, Kylie is defeating the whole world, and so many more.  I mean...damn.   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wowser1016

You done good. Better than good and I am excited about the prospect of more. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Karma!

AndrewWrites

I also enjoyed this story very much. I've been reading it since before Nova existed in my mind. And to be spoken about in the same breath as Mr.Shhh, whom I'm obsessed about, is the best feeling in the world. Thank you so much for the mention and I can't wait to read more from you!

Jandice

This is the second story I have by you Wap Wap and what can I say? You're done it again!! I found myself yet again completely enraptured by your storytelling abilities, yet again!! You've made such a beautiful and idealistic family unit here, one of the best I've ever seen in a female muscle story!! But you also made it realistic, by throwing in some drama and some downs, here and there. All the while keeping the happy go lucky nature of it, which I love!! It's breathtaking!! You are very quickly becoming my favorite author on this entire site, despite my just arriving at it. Cheers to you!!

smirnoffs68

 :bravo: what a great story one of the best