LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A New Family

Started by WapWap, February 15, 2020, 10:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuscleVille_Games

Loved it WapWap! Great storytelling. I wanted to get in touch with you, can you email me at muscleville (dot) games (at) gmail (dot) com please? Thanks.
Creating Games with Busty Muscle Women
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
https://www.*****musclevillegames

MuscleVille_Games

Creating Games with Busty Muscle Women
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
https://www.*****musclevillegames

QBikk

Really nice continuation!

WapWap

Ruslana was a behemoth of a human being.  I knew her stats from the web and they were utterly unbelievable.  I truly believed that most female bodybuilder measurements were exaggerated but seeing Ruslana in the flesh was forcing me rethink that assumption.  At 5'8, she was just a couple of inches taller than me, and slightly taller than the average woman.  But that frame reputedly supported 225 solid pounds of beef.  Ruslana was 15 pounds heavier than Bree even though she's 5 inches shorter!  Looking at this monster, I was compelled to believe everything I had read.   I was shaken out of my internal dialogue by a thundering vibration.  Bree blew past me at a full run.

"Ruslana!"  She bellowed.

Ruslana's face was a calm, almost arrogant mask surveying the worshipful crowd surrounding her.  But when she saw Bree, Ruslana broke into gleeful grin.

"Bree!"  She roared in a voice so deep and gravelly it seemed otherworldly.

Ruslana rushed towards Bree.  I was reminded of two bull elephants charging each other, fighting for dominance.  Ruslana launched herself into the air.  Solid muscle smacked into solid muscle with a loud slap.  Bree's massive body was forced back a couple of steps when Ruslana's mass bounded into her waiting arms.  The two huge women hugged tightly and would not let each other go.  Finally, Ruslana pulled her head back and planted a big kiss on Bree's waiting lips.  Finally, they released one another and Ruslana slipped to the ground.  Standing next to each other, the contrast between the two women was astonishing.  While Bree had a height advantage, Ruslana was much wider across the body and thicker front to back.  On their own, Bree's 19-inch biceps looked like world beaters.  But Ruslana's 22.5-inch biceps made my step-aunt's arms, in fact her whole body, look almost thin by comparison! 

Natalie trotted up to the duo.  Ruslana's face clouded with sweet emotion as she reached out to Nat. 

"Mama Bear."  Ruslana said softly.

"Hey baby girl.  Natalie answered and she held Ruslana around the shoulders and head.  "You're spending the holidays with us, OK.  No lonely hotel rooms for you."

Ruslana nodded her head with a grateful smile. 

"I will love that, thank you Natalya."

Bree grabbed Ruslana by the hand and pulled her in my direction.

"Ruslana, I have someone you need to meet."  Bree said excitedly.

As they walked towards me, I was transfixed by the motion of Ruslana's 30-inch quads.  Every step made the heaving muscles sway back and forth on her thighs before snapping into a flex with every footfall.  Her quads were exactly the same diameter as my waist!

When they reached to me, Bree wrapped her long fingers behind my neck and pulled me in front of her.  I was face to face with my ultimate fantasy.  Ruslana had an impressively large pair of breasts with deep cleavage on display in a half zipped sleeveless vest.  Good god she was enormous.  If the comparison to Ruslana made Bree seem small, her contrast to my wispy physique was comical.  My shoulders fit inside the curve of her bust.  Two of me could have stood shoulder to shoulder and still not been as wide as Ruslana's upper body. 

"Ruslana, this is my new nephew, Billy."  Bree's voice had a touch of pride that just made my day. 

"Billy, is so nice to meet you.  Bree told me of you, and you are exactly what I expected." 

Ruslana spoke with a heavy Russian accent.  Combined with her deep, raspy voice, the accent gave her an exotic lilt.  She reached out and wrapped her meaty hands around my biceps.  Ruslana pulled me close and gave me three kisses, one cheek, the other cheek and back again.   I rested my hands on her big forearms during the greeting.  My fingers couldn't even span half the diameter of the thick limb. 

The photographers and videographers were behind us, pacing impatiently waiting for Ruslana.  Bree hugged Ruslana again and said they'd meet up after the shoot was over.  When we were alone, Ruslana turned her attention back to me.  She had a very unique look.  Her light grey eyes were piercing and contrasted with her tan skin.  She wore her shoulder length brown hair loosely and it flowed behind her as she moved.  But Ruslana's lips were the defining feature of her face.  They were beestung, thick and full.  I could only imagine what it would be like to kiss them.   Ruslana ran her hand through my hair as she stared at me.

"My little Zaichik."  She rumbled.

"What's that?"  I asked, still overwhelmed at Ruslana's presence.

"It means bunny.  I grew up on farm and I loved to play with the little rabbits.  You are cute and soft like them."

Ruslana pulled my head close to her face, and she whispered to me in a conspiratorial tone.

"I would hold them and stroke them.  And when I was hungry, I would take rabbit in my hands and SNAP.  I would break them."

My face went white.  Was this big Russian muscle goddess a psycho?  Ruslana broke out laugh.

"I kid with you little Billy."  She said as she patted my face.  "I know the small men like to hear mean talk from big muscle girls!  No?  Come Zaichik.  You will help me today.  I need someone to carry my things while men take pictures.  You do this for me?"

"Uh sure, I'd love to."  I said quickly.  Please, follow my big muscles like a panting dog.  I'm in!

Ruslana flashed a delighted smile as we walked back to the gaggle of photographers.  I retrieved her bag, along with a couple of towels from the desk, and followed along.  The director of the photo shoot took Ruslana all over the gym and had her work various body parts, then pose.  Between sets, I would bring her water and a towel to dry herself.  As the afternoon wore on, she worked up quite a sweat.  I thought the hotter she got, the sweeter she smelled. 

Ruslana was glorious.  She bulged everywhere, but in a different way from Bree.  Bree was huge, but very symmetrical.  Ruslana didn't seem like she was going for symmetry.  She was trying to achieve maximum mass in every body part.  I don't know if I could pick a favorite muscle group on her.  Was it the mammoth quads that first commanded my attention?  When Ruslana walked away from me, I was amazed at the backside of her legs.  Her hamstrings were an enormous blocky mass strapped to the back of her thigh.  Maybe her insanely wide back?  It was so full and dense and topped by traps that reached halfway up her neck even when relaxed.  Her shoulders?  Cripes, her rear delt alone was bigger than most men's shoulders.  Could it be her deeply set abs, that danced at she breathed?  The grooves between the muscle bellies were so deep you could lose a finger in them.  In one video shot, Ruslana flexed and vacuumed her abs.  The way her midsection moved was surreal.  Then when she turned her torso and clenched down, her serratus muscles stood out in sharp relief like a ladder running up her side.  But really, it had to be her arms that stole the show.  Ruslana's biceps were freakish and unique in the bodybuilding world.  Her thick arm supported a massive pile of muscle that spread out and up.  That pile was topped with another mound of muscle, slightly smaller in diameter.  It gave the appearance of a mountain peak topped with a giant observatory.  Even from the back, her bicep seemed to shoot straight up out of her arm.  As a package, Ruslana was unreal.

At one point, she was curling a 75-pound dumbbell for the camera.  Ruslana made it look like a warm-up weight.  Then the director hustled her over to the window so he could get a shot in the fading sunlight.  Ruslana was so rushed that she just put the weight down on the ground rather than re-racking it.  I thought I'd try to do it for her.  I was feeling good after my workout, after all!  I put both hands on the bar and strained to lift the heavy weight.  It started to come up, but I lost my grip.  The dumbbell dropped and I fell backwards.  I was ready to land on my butt, but instead, I fell against a hard wall of muscle.  I looked up and saw Bree's beautiful face, lips pursed and head shaking at me.  She had squatted behind me to catch me, and I was surrounded by her bulk.

"If Nat saw what you just did, she'd rip your head off.  You never break form when you're trying to lift."  Bree said.

"Oh, I saw!"  Came Natalie's voice from several stations away.

Bree and I broke into guilty giggles.  She pushed me back onto my feet but remained squatted down behind me.  Bree woman-handled my body into a proper lifting form, then spotted me as I tried to lift the dumbbell again.  I was able to get it off the ground this time.  Bree took some of the weight so I wouldn't hurt myself, but I got it into the rack. 

"Thanks Bree."  I said with a touch of reverence.  My one session at the gym today taught me the effort it takes to build muscle.  I was more in awe than ever at physical accomplishments of my new family. 

Finally, after another hour of shooting, Ruslana was finished.  As she was preparing to leave, Ruslana gave me a big hug.  My thin body was bent over her big bust as her beef cocooned me.  The feeling was so arousing!  Bree also headed out for the day.  I knew Natalie had two more clients, so she'd be home late.  I had a night to myself.  A night to reflect on this crazy, exhausting day. 

I ran back to the locker room and took a cold shower.  I needed it!  I was walking home when I remembered that I left my phone charger at Bree's the day before.  I veered off to her apartment and knocked on the door.  I did NOT like the sounds I heard coming from inside.

"Who the hell could that be.  I'm going to beat their head in!"

The door whipped open and a very angry looking Bree stood at the threshold in a long robe.

"Billy!  What are you doing here?"

"I...I'm sorry Bree.  I left my charger here.  I'll come back.  I'm sorry!"

"Billy, you're fine."

Then, from the back of the apartment, I heard a familiar voice.

"Is that little Billy?  Does he want to play with us?"

Ruslana's head appeared from Bree's bedroom door.  Bree looked down at me with an amorous smile. 

"You had your first lesson with a woman yesterday.  Are you ready for graduate school?"

I was frozen in place.  Embarrassment, shock, lust; my emotions were all over the place.  Bree grabbed my arm and pulled me into the apartment as a fully nude Ruslana stepped into the room.

"Zaichik!  Come.  I am hungry and I want to break you."
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

Very nice chapter!!!! I really enjoy the story and where you go with it

pramitsen2008

 :rock:

Great chapter :woohoo:

Now we shall wait to see what happens to Billy. Hopefully his stepmom Natalie could see what's happening to her stepson and help him out of this pickle.

Anyways love to read your stories  :singing:

nyfiken

great stuff. you have a talent.

Sounder9-


WapWap

The click of the door closing behind me had a ring of finality to it.  What did Ruslana mean by "break me"?  Was she joking again?  The look on her face was pretty damn intense.  I felt like prey.  But honestly, did I care?  Being eaten by the biggest, sexiest lioness might not be so bad.  Bree dropped her robe, pressed up against my back and loosely wrapped me in her arms.

"Isn't Ruslana the hottest muscle bitch ever?"  She asked me in a sultry whisper.

Bree's hands rested on my chest.  I laid my hands on top of them and held tight.  My heart was racing as I stared at the nude colossus.

"Oh god yes."

Bree slowly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off my shoulders. 

"You're shivering Babe.  You gonna be ok?"

I looked up at Bree.  "Part of me wants this more than anything.  The other part of me is scared to death."

Bree tightened her arms around my chest and hoisted me up.  She kissed me softly on the cheek. 

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

Ruslana walked up to me and ran a rough finger down my chest. 

"I promise Zaichik, you will like."

Ruslana removed my shoes, pants and underwear.  As soon as my pants were off, my manhood went to full mast. 

"See, little one," Ruslana glowed as she caressed my manhood, "you want."

Watching Ruslana's over the top muscularity in the gym was a mind-altering experience.  Seeing it fully exposed to me now was frying my synapses.  Every part of her was bigger than life.  Those 22 ½ arms, biceps sitting majestically on top of her limb and deep triceps beneath, were as big as my head.  Thick veins ran everywhere, like roadmaps to sexual bliss.  Between Ruslana's legs was the forbidden fruit.  I've seen plenty of porn.  I've seen plenty of female muscle porn.  Nothing prepared me for the wad of beefy sexuality dangling between Ruslana's unearthly quads.  A woman cock extended boldly from her vagina, inches of thick veiny dominance, demanding to be worshipped.  Flapping below it were long, distended lips of labia; jaws of pure sex guarding the entrance to heaven.

This was a week of firsts for me.  My first experience with a new family, my first exposure to real life muscular women, my first time with a nude woman, the first time a woman brought me to orgasm.  Now all of these firsts seemed to be culminating in the most explosive first of my young life.  Ruslana's full, sensous lips were curled in a smile.  She reached her hands out and clasped me under my arms, plucking me from Bree.  She brought my face to hers and wrapped her lips around mine in a ravaging kiss.  Her tongue assailed my mouth, owning me.  She broke the kiss with a lingering lick of my lips.  With no show of effort, Ruslana slowly raised my body up until her arms were fully extended.  She blew a puff of air on the head of my dick, then kissed it lightly.  My eyes glazed over in sexual euphoria.

Ruslana walked with me to the bedroom.  She swayed my slight body as she went, then curled me in her arms.  Ruslana's big breasts barely compressed as I was pulled tightly against them. 

"Just like little baby, safe in arms of powerful woman."  She rasped.

Ruslana reclined on the bed and laid me on top of her.  Bree followed us into the room.  I looked up and saw her stepping into a thick black strap-on, the same one she used in her webcam video.  I went white as a sheet. 

"Bree...?"  I squeaked in fear.

"This isn't for you Billy."  Bree said calmly.  "Unless you want it."  She added with an evil grin.

"No thank you!  My butt is fine like it is."

Ruslana laughed deeply at me as she took my head in her hands and pushed me down to her crotch. 

"Make me wet little one." 

Bree crawled on the bed next to me.  She toyed with Ruslana's massive clit, then curled her finger deep in Ruslana's pussy.  Ruslana moaned as she opened her legs wide.  Bree withdrew her finger coated in Ruslana's juices and sucked on it, never breaking eye contact with me. 

"So sweet."  Bree whispered.

She stuck her finger into Ruslana again and presented it to me.  I lapped at her finger tentatively, then took it all in my mouth.  The viscous goo was salty and delicious.  I wanted more.  Bree giggled my innocence. 

"Look here."  She instructed me.  Bree gave me a quick anatomy lesson on the over-developed sex in front of me and told me how to please Ruslana.  I took her labia into my mouth and rolled my tongue over the luscious lips.  My tongue moved into her vagina as deeply as I could unfurl it and tickled her insides.  By the time my lips consumed Ruslana's meaty clit, she was moaning and oozing.  Her wide hips bucked against me, threatening to throw me off the bed.  She palmed the back of my head to keep me in place as I sucked her to a screaming orgasm.  Ruslana immediately pulled me up to her chest and presented a stiff nipple to me.

"Suck it, Zaichik!"  She roared.

I clasped my lips onto her rosy nubs and sucked hard.  Bree took my place at Ruslana's sex.  She pushed Ruslana's crushing legs up and drove her black strap-on deep into the gushing crotch.  Ruslana lost all control of her body.  I was a toy boat tossed on a wild ocean of muscle.  When Ruslana regained her senses, she grabbed Bree roughly by the hair and pulled her into a ravishing kiss.  Then it was my turn.  Ruslana wrapped a strong hand around my neck and pulled me across her body.  She clamped her other hand around one of my skinny thighs.  I was shoved high into the air, supported by the steel girders of her arms. 

"Zaichik, now is time for your treat.  Now I eat YOU!"

She lowered me, taking my dick into her mouth and licking it hard, before pressing me back up again.  I wrapped my puny hands around a thick bicep and enjoyed the feeling of the rocky mass growing and receding as she pumped me up and down.  I didn't last long.  Talk about losing control.  My body and psyche were a twitching mess as I came in the biggest sexplosion of my life.   Ruslana drained every drop from me and left my dick red and flaccid.

"My adorable Zaichik."  Ruslana giggled deeply.

Bree curled her muscular form next to Ruslana and pulled me down between them.  I was sandwiched in loving muscle.  The girls kissed passionately over my head while I kissed their powerful chests.  I drifted to sleep never wanting this to end.

I was only asleep for a few minutes.  As I woke up, I heard the girls talking above me. 

"Bree, I don't want to go back.  I only want to stay here with you."

Ruslana's voice was sorrowful. 

"I know Baby."  Bree replied, trying to comfort her lover.  "One of Nat's clients is an immigration attorney.  She's talking to her to see what our options are."

I raised myself and looked at my muscular goddesses.  "Can I help somehow?"

"Zaichik, you are so sweet.  But I don't know how."

One of my professors, my favorite, had recently married his Russian wife.  There had to be a solution.

"It probably is for straight couples."  Bree said pensively.  "I doubt it would work for two women."

Bree was very likely right, but there must be other options.  I snuggled back down to think, but it was hard to concentrate.  The nest of muscle I rested in had me horny and hard again.  I'm sure Ruslana felt my stiffening erection pressing against her thigh.  She grabbed me around my chest and held me up above her.

"I will not be sad!  Zaichik, make me feel better!"

She opened her legs and pushed me onto the bed between them. 

"Fuck me little Zaichik!"

For a woman of her mass, Ruslana was shockingly flexible.  She held her legs high and wide, opening her vagina to me.  I inserted myself into her tight sex.  I have never felt anything so divine.  I had the "O" face before my first hip thrust.  Bree and Ruslana kissed ravenously as I drove myself into her.  I remembered my lessons from Bree and rubbed Ruslana's clit hard as I fucked her.  Since I had just come, I was able to hold out longer that I should have been able to; Long enough for Ruslana and I to climax together.  I collapsed on her sweaty torso, a tiny body against her brawn.  Bree pulled me clear of Ruslana's crotch.  She lifted Ruslana's hips and dropped her mouth onto the dripping vagina, sucking her clean.

"My two babies."  Bree said, as she lowered Ruslana and pulled the two of us into an embrace.  "I'm starving even after all that protein.  Let's go eat!"

"Yes!"  Ruslana roared.  She rolled off the bed, took me by the hips and tossed my limp body over her shoulder on the way to the bathroom. 

"You see Zaichik, I told you I would break you!"

After cleaning up, we headed to Bree's favorite little spot, a Peruvian rotisserie chicken restaurant.  I didn't remember it from when I lived here, so it could only have opened in the past few years.   The owners, a nice couple from Peru named Delgado, clearly knew Bree.  They both greeted her warmly, calling her "Miss Bree".

"The usual?"  They asked.

Bree asked for two "usuals" plus a half chicken for me.   

While we waited, Mrs. Delgado called into the back of the shop.  "Girls, Miss Bree is here!"

Two young Latina girls, maybe 13 years old and twins by the look of them, came rushing out.  Bree bent down and grabbed one girl in each arm and lifted them up.  They both kissed her on a cheek.

"I can't wait to be as strong as you, Miss Bree."  One of them said.

"You keep coming to train with me and you will be soon.  I promise."

The comment made me look closely, and sure enough, you could see a little definition on their arms.  Their dad brought out our food, so Bree let them down and we sat to eat.  There was only one other table of people in the small restaurant, so we took a large booth.   We needed it. Bree and Ruslana each had three whole chickens in front of them!  My women had big appetites.  The food was delicious and actually pretty healthy.  We were devouring our food when we heard a guy at the nearby table loudly make a rude comment.

"No wonder they're fat cows."

Both Bree and Ruslana had on oversized sweatshirts, so their beef was covered.  The guy had no idea who he was insulting.  The girls kept their cool and only rolled their eyes.  I guess they were used to this kind of treatment from jerks.  One of the girls at the table told the guy to shut up and not be mean, but he kept going.

"And look at the skinny twerp with them.  He must have a fat fetish!" 

That comment was a mistake.  Bree looked over at him, then across at me.  "Isn't that the guy who picked on you at the gym today?  The one Nat scared off?"

Sure enough, it was the same guy. 

"Hmm."  Was all Bree said as she wiped off her hands and stood to face the asshole.

"You got something to say to me, you fat bitch?"  The jerky guy growled to Bree.

Bree kept her eyes locked on him as she pulled her sweatshirt off.  Underneath was a skintight tank top that exposed her big 19-inch guns and chiseled cannonball shoulders.  Every other muscle of her ripped upper body was tantalizing highlighted by the clinging shirt.   Bree handed me her sweatshirt, which I carefully folded and held up to my face so I could smell her sweet musk.  I was sitting on the same side of the booth as Ruslana, who turned toward me and wrapped me up in her arms.  She pulled me tight against her and sat her chin on my shoulder.

"I love watching her do this to stupid arrogant men."

The jerk stood up fast, but Bree put a hand on his chest and shoved him back into his seat.  She pulled a chair over to the table and sat across from him.  His friends pushed away, not sure what was about to happen.

"I don't care what you say about me."  Bree said with an impassive expression as she looked down on him.  "You're less than worthless to me.  But when you abuse my nephew, twice in one day, you and I are going to have a problem."

Bree put her elbow on the table and held her hand up.

"Put your muscle where your mouth is.  If you're man enough to take on a fat girl."

From the back of the restaurant, we heard Mrs. Delgado call out, "Girls, Miss Bree is arm wrestling again."

The twins came running out and excitedly stood by our table to watch. 

"He's so gonna lose."  One of them said.

The jerk was sweating.  Bree's arm was menacing and intimidating.  Nevertheless, the guy couldn't back down in front of his friends and two young girls, so he roughly slapped his hand into Bree's.  She maintained her dispassionate gaze and told him to start whenever he wanted.  The guy began to apply force.  I think he actually believed he could compete with Bree.  That belief didn't last long. 

Bree began to tease the jerk.  "Come on big boy.  Push hard.  You can do it.  Is that a blood vessel popping out of your forehead?"

Suddenly, Bree's arm began to go down.  He was making progress against her, but his effort to do it was mighty.

"You're getting there, big man.  You almost have it."  Bree said with a smirk.

He got Bree's hand to within 4 inches of the table when his progress stopped cold.

"I don't think so honey."

Bree powered their arms up to the starting position.  Her bicep ballooned in size and definition.  The guy's eyes were bloodshot and sweat was dripping off of his forehead.  Then Bree's arm started to go down again.  He got her arm halfway down this time before his progress halted.

"Why don't you try using both hands."  Bree suggested.

The guy didn't respond.  He just kept straining and puffing.  Bree wouldn't brook disobedience.  She tightened her hand around his in a crushing grip.  He yelped in pain as his hand went white and joints popped in his fingers. 

"I said, use...two..hands." 

He quickly added his other hand to the struggle.  He had her now!  But no.  As soon as he laced his other hand around Bree's, she powered their arms up to the starting point.  Then, just as quickly, she slammed his arms down on the table so hard that he flipped out of his seat and onto his knees on the floor.  The twins cheered and whooped as Mrs. Delgado steered them back to their homework.  Ruslana squeezed me tight. 

"Your Tetka, your aunt, is so hot."  She purred in my ear.

Bree held onto the jerk's hand as she crossed her legs and reclined into her chair. 

"You really need to start being nicer to people."  She said.  "Otherwise it's gonna suck to be you when you keep getting owned by girls like this."   

Bree crunched down hard on his hand one more time, eliciting a crying gasp, before she dropped the wilted limb in his lap.  The jerk crawled to his feet and ran out of the restaurant.  Bree rejoined us at the table in satisfied silence.  I crawled out of the booth and handed Bree her sweatshirt back.

"Thanks Billy."  She said with a kiss.

When we finished our supper, the girls walked me home.  We talked for a bit more before they headed back to the apartment with amorous looks in their eyes.  I knew what they'd be doing for the rest of the night.  I was exhausted, but there was an idea I had to explore.  I called my professor at school, not only to tell him I'd be transferring, but also to ask him how he was able to bring his wife from Russia.  I knew there had to be a way...and there was.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ArkhamAsylum

This has been an amazing story so far. Excellent work.

QBikk

Great chapter! It was his first time, I would have perhaps made it less straightforward for him. It was kind of "business as usual" which for a first time is rarely the case.

seldom

I'm really enjoying this story! I love your more brutal works, but sweet and romantic is also amazing! You do both very well.

wowser1016

Really great work! I love your style and the story. K+

pramitsen2008

Great chapter :cool2:

But where is Billy's stepmother, Natalie? She's been missing from the scene.

Will she return further on in the story?

phil123

Great chapter. And there is so much room for growing.

toro

Would love to see another chapter