LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A New Family

Started by WapWap, February 15, 2020, 10:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WapWap

Wow, thanks for the all the encouraging words.  As an amateur author, I love it! 
And I agree with many of you: slow and steady wins the race. 
Pramitsen2008: No nightmares here.  Yet! 






I walked downstairs upset with myself, and incredibly turned on.  I desperately wanted to get back on Natalie's good side, so I went to the kitchen and looked for something to make us for lunch.  She had some gorgeous and aromatic tomatoes on the counter.  Where the heck had she found those in the middle of December?  In the fridge I found a package of bacon.  So strange.  Bacon had been off limits in our house for years because of Dad's high blood pressure, but I loved it so.  I started crisping it up and worked on a couple of big bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches.  That'll get me back in Natalie's good graces.  EVERYONE loves BLTs. 

Natalie came downstairs smelling fresh and looking radiant just as I finished making lunch.  She was dressed in a zip up sweater and a pair of yoga pants that clung to her bulging bottom half.  The outline of her powerful looking legs and butt were amazing.  Thankfully she sat down or I might not have been able to contain myself. 

"Well look at you!" She said as I lay down her plate of food.

When she took her first bite, her eyes almost bugged out of her head. 

"This is so good!  You cook as well as your dad did."

That brought a melancholy smile to my face.  "Both mom and dad were great cooks.  I helped them in the kitchen every day.  I figured if nothing else worked out in life, I'd always be able to feed myself." 

"I love it."  Natalie said.  "There's nothing like a man of many talents."

I blushed a bit.  "So...how did you meet dad?"

Natalie gathered her thoughts for a few seconds before she began.

"Someone very close to me set us up.  They thought your dad and I would be good for each other.  I didn't think it would lead to anything, but I was 43 and I'd never found the right guy, so I didn't really have anything to lose.  I can be a pretty intense person, and I have some non-negotiable priorities in my life."  Natalie paused, then chuckled to herself.  "No one has ever been interested enough or man enough to handle me.  Until I met your dad."

All I could say for a minute was "Wow."  This was the deepest conversation we'd had.  "What was your first date like?"

Natalie chuckled.  "Well, it was right here at this table actually.  Neither one of us had a strong dating game, so your dad did what he knew best.  He invited me over and made me dinner.  There's no quicker way to a big girl's heart that through her stomach."

She continued in a wistful tone.  "We talked all night.  It was the most connected I'd ever felt with a man.  We were almost inseparable after that.  Even though he was going through a rough time in his life, he was strong and confident enough emotionally to let me be myself without being threatened."

Natalie had no idea the sense of relief I felt hearing all of this.  I had been harboring a lot of guilt about my dad being alone.  Now I knew that, at least for the last year, he had found a soulmate. 

"I'm so glad you two found each other.  I wish I could tell whoever set you up how much I owe them."

Natalie looked at me with amusement.  "Oh, you will."  She said softly.

I stood to take the plates to the sink.  Natalie also got up and walked around the table.  As I started to rinse the dishes, I heard a zipper.  My pulse quickened and I casually turned my head.  Natalie was standing with her back to me in the doorway to the next room.  She had stripped off her sweater and laid it on a chair.  She was wearing a skintight tank top, stretching her arms.  And there it was, the thick muscle I had been hoping for, was revealed.  Natalie had big, round shoulders that led into powerful upper arms and rippling forearms.  She was not ripped, but rather had a thin layer of fat over her bulging musculature.  When she was finished stretching, she brought her arms up to fix her hair.  The size and perfect softball sized round peak of her rear biceps were heart stopping.  I knew this was extraordinary.  Even big biceps from the front don't always peak like that from the rear.  I had never seen a real live muscle woman before.  Now I was gazing at perfection a mere 10 feet away.   I lost control.  In the span of a few seconds, my erection shot up and I came in my pants.  I dropped the plate I was holding into the sink and bolted upstairs to my room. 

The noise of the plate hitting the sink startled Natalie. 

"Bill!  What happened?  Are you ok?"  Natalie yelled after me.

I slammed shut the door to my room as I breathed deeply to avoid hyperventilation.  I stripped out of my pants quickly and changed into something clean.  Then it hit me.  I knew why Natalie seemed familiar.  I called up dad's search history on my computer.  There was a webcam video from about 18 months ago.  It was a small video with terrible resolution and sound.  But the woman in it looked and sounded so like Natalie, it was uncanny.  The shot of her rear biceps is what sold it for me.  The face was too fuzzy to be sure though.  The woman was alone in the video and wearing a big black strap-on.  She was teasing about being a big, mean bitch, telling you how she was going to bend you over and take you with her muscles.  My mind was swirling so much that I didn't hear Natalie calling for me at my door.

"Bill, seriously, are you ok?  I'm coming in!"

I jumped a mile high when she threw open the door.

"Bill!  What the hell are you looking at?"

Natalie covered her mouth with her hands and threw her head back in a roaring laugh.

"Boy, you really are your father's son!"

That was the last thing I expected to hear.

After my heart started beating again, I asked, "So...you knew that Dad liked muscular women?  It didn't bother you?"

"Of course I knew about your dad's preference for muscle, Bill.  And no, it didn't bother me.  Why would it?  I AM a muscular woman."

With that, Natalie gave me the money shot of a huge front double bicep flex.  MY GOD her arms were big.  They had to be at least 17 inches.  She was huge and damned impressive!"

"I thought it was nice to finally find a guy who appreciated me for being strong but didn't need to treat me like a fetish object."

I looked back at the dom in the webcam video.   "Is that you, Nat?"

"No baby, that's not me." Natalie said with a chuckle as she relaxed her arms.

"But the arms, the hair, the voice...It's all you."

"That's flattering Bill, but no.  That woman is taller than me, heavier than me and she's 19 years younger than me.  And by the way, I've never owned a black strap-on."

I stared at the screen and then looked back at Natalie.

She grinned at me mischievously. 

"My strap-on is purple."  She said.

I choked on my saliva as she howled at the look on my face.

"Sorry," she said as she patted me hard on the back.  "I couldn't help myself."

My mind was spinning along with my lust.  But there was something odd.

When I could breathe again, I asked "Natalie, how did you know the girl in the video is 19 years younger than you?  That's awfully specific."

Natalie pursed her lips.  "Well aren't you clever." 

She took a deep breath and sat on the end of my bed.   

"All right.  I've been trying to figure out how and when to tell you all of this."

Now she had my full attention.

"I know that girl is 19 years younger than me because she's my baby sister, Breanna."

"Whoa!"  Was all I could say.

Natalie continued.  "Breanna is also the one who introduced me to your dad."

That took a minute to sink in.  Natalie waited as she saw me processing this news.

"One of the ways your dad coped with the grief of your mom's death was to do things, experience things, he had never done when they were together.  Things he never WOULD have done when they were together.  One of those things was exploring his fascination with muscular women.  Your dad decided to have a muscle worship session.  Coincidently, at the same time, Bree was wondering what sessioning would be like.  She's never had a preference for guys, but she was curious, so she put herself out there.  Your dad was her very first client.  It's hysterical to hear Bree tell it.  The two of them met and neither really knew what to do, so they talked, a lot, while your dad felt her muscles.  Bree can be a real hard-ass, but she was captivated by your dad, so she hooked him up with me.  The rest is history.  So yes, I not only knew about you dad's muscle fetish, you might say it's what brought us together."

Natalie's story was stunning, erotic, romantic.  My first thought was "You go Dad!".  But then questions started piling up faster than I could ask them.  Natalie was giggling again at the veil of confusion on my face.

"I'm glad you're taking this so well.  I was a little worried...actually, I was very worried...about how you'd react to all this."  Natalie said as she waved her hand both at the computer screen and then down her rippling torso.  "Little did I know that my new step-son would really be like his dad."

"Nat, how come you and your sister are so far apart in age?"

Natalie shook her head.  "The best way to explain it is to say accidents happen." 

"I was an only child," she continued.  "My mom and dad really didn't get along, and by the time I was 18, they were headed for divorce.  I think they had hate-sex one night, and mom got pregnant.  Totally unplanned.  Dad ran out before Bree was born."

"What an asshole!"  I said.  "How could someone do that to their family?"

"You're lucky you come from a family where that kind of a question is a legitimate mystery."

I chewed on that thought for a bit.  "I guess we never know how lucky we are."

Natalie nodded agreement.  "We're more alike right now than you know.  A couple of years after Bree was born, mom passed away.  She and I are orphans, just like you, so I raised her.  Remember when I told you I had non-negotiable priorities that drove off men?  Bree was that priority.  She's 24 now and we have a weird Sister-Mom-Trainer vibe that no one really understands but us."

"You're amazing Natalie.  And now you're stuck with me."  I said with a little guilt creeping into my voice.

"I'm not stuck with you Bill.  You were everything to your dad.  That means you're everything to me."  She reached over and pinched my chin between her fingers.  "OK?"

I nodded, not quite convinced Natalie deserved to have to deal with me.

"So Bree is bigger than you?"

"Oh yeah!"  Natalie said expressively.  "It's not surprising.  I didn't start working out until I was 20 or so.  The gym was my way to deal with the stress of being a totally unprepared single mother.  The muscle came pretty quick and I liked it, so I kept lifting heavier and heavier.  I brought Bree with me, so she practically grew up in a gym.  She started strength training when she was 7, and we were always eating clean.  Her little body just blew up.  She's 6'1 and 210 the last time I weighed her.  I'm only 5'11 and 170."

"Holy crap!"  I hissed. 

"I'm still her trainer."

"So she lives here?"  I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, she lives in our apartment a few blocks from here.  After your dad and I moved in together, it seemed like a good time to let her start to have her own life.  We're never apart for very long though."

Just then there was a pounding at the front door.

"Why don't you go get that."  Natalie said with a sly grin.

I walked downstairs nervously, with Natalie following well behind me.  I opened the front door and almost had to change my pants again.  There stood the biggest woman, maybe the biggest person, I had ever seen. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WapWap

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Great again.
So I hope Bree gets into the story and Bill will meet her.

pramitsen2008

 :wow:
Another great chapter  :rock:

Now it looks like Bill is in a fix. He must decide carefully as to how he should react after meeting Bree because she's his stepmoms sister. Curious to see how this progresses and how Bree reacts after meeting Bill. Only time will tell what's in store for Bill.

But for once I'd like to see a proper relationship between a normal person and a muscular women without any forms of domination.

So, keep on the flow as the ball has already been rolled.  :woohoo:

wowser1016

I knew this was gonna be good. Wonderful job and I love the direction. A surprise muscular step aunt! K+!

ame3cv62

Great story,looking forward 2 the next chapter
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WapWap

My voice choked in my throat as Breanna stared down at me with a look of amused condescension.  This massive beautiful young woman was the spitting image of a younger Natalie,

"It's cold out here you know."  She said in a voice as deep and sexy as Natalie's.

"Sorry!"  I squeaked, as I stepped back so she could enter.  "Hi, I'm Bill."

I'm glad I got that much out of my mouth before the big woman slipped off her winter coat.  Had I waited, I'd have gone speechless again.  The fuzzy webcam video of Breanna's physique did not prepare me for seeing her in the flesh.  Dear god this woman was huge, jacked and ready to display the goods.  As her coat came off, she revealed a sleeveless top stretched tight over her mounded muscles.  The hem fell above her belly button, leaving a clear view Bree's hard and well-defined abs.  Two thick veins descended tantalizingly from her abs into waistband of her workout pants.  It sounds totally cliché, but I swear each of her thighs had to be as big around as one whole me.  She stuck her hand out to me.  The map of veins on the back of her hand spread out along an arm that widened from a thick wrist into a bulging forearm and up to a heaving mass of unflexed bicep.  Sitting on top of the throbbing mass of beef was the face of a young, pretty 'girl next door'.  Bree's skin was paler than Natalie's, but no less perfect.  I lifted my twiggy arm up and took her hand.  I can't really say it was a handshake.  Bree's paw was so much larger than my hand, it was almost like she was taking possession of it.

"So, you're the little twerp I've been hearing so much about.  I'm Breanna."

Who's she calling a twerp? 

"You're a tiny little thing, aren't you?"  She said with a deep chuckle.

Hmpf.  I can give as good as I get, so game on.

"Tiny but talented."  I retorted.  Then I looked her up and down.

"I thought you'd be bigger."  I said thoughtfully.

Natalie couldn't hold in her belly laugh.  "Damn Bree, he got your number quick!"

Now, this is where I may have miscalculated a bit.  Bree was still holding my hand.  She raised her eyebrows with a look that said 'Fine.  This is the game you want to play?'

She started to squeeze, slowly, and I felt it immediately.  The thick tubes of muscle in her forearms started to writhe and her vascularity became much more pronounced.  My eyes shot wide open in panic, and in awe of Bree's erotically powerful limb.

"Mmm hmm."  She rumbled with an evil grin, then let go of me.  She didn't hurt me at all, but she made it clear that she could have without even trying.

Natalie turned, still giggling, and walked into the kitchen.  Bree followed.  As she walked past me, Bree bumped me with her big arm.  It wasn't a hard bump, but when something that big runs into something as light as me, well she knocked me off my feet.  I think even Bree was surprised. 

"Ooo, sorry Billy."  She said sarcastically.  She shot her hand out, grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked up to keep me from falling.  Now I was dangling in the air.  She kept me on my tip toes for a few seconds as she pushed me after Natalie before letting me walk on my own again.  I looked up at her and she was still giving me a Cheshire cat grin. 

"You started it."  She teased in a harsh whisper.  "I finish it."

I rolled my eyes at her.  "Yeah, yeah."  Then I bumped her back with my shoulder.  That was also not a well thought out move.  I bounced off her armored torso and almost went off my feet again.

Natalie just shook her head at us. 

"Am I going to have to separate you two already?"

"Please no!"  I thought to myself.

"I've got to head back into the gym for my next client."  Natalie continued, "Bree, can you two entertain yourselves?  Without hurting Bill."  She wryly added.

"I'll take him over to the apartment."  Bree said, "I need to grab a shower, then I can bring him over to the gym so he can see where we work."

"Great."  I said.  Inside though, I was nervous.  Not about being alone with Bree, but going to a gym.  While I LOVE what a gym does for a woman's body, it's not my favorite place to be.

Bree and I put on our coats and started our walk to her apartment.  The air was crisp, but not too cold and the walk was nice.  We made small talk until we rounded a corner and were totally out of sight of the house.  Bree looked down at me with a semi-serious expression.

"Why did you make a face when I mentioned going to the gym?"

"I didn't make a face."  I countered.  At least I hoped I hadn't shown on my face what I had been feeling inside.

"Yeah, you did.  What's wrong with the gym?

"Nothing, I didn't make a face and there's nothing wrong with the gym."  Why was Bree making such a big deal about this?

Bree stopped suddenly and grabbed my upper arm.  She squeezed my bicep hard in her steely grip and pushed me back against a wall.  She brought her other hand to my chin and lifted it so I was looking up at her.  Her expression went from semi-serious to scary serious very quickly.

"Billy, I'll give you a break for a lot of things because I know you're going through a really rough time in your life right now.  And I really liked your dad.  And I think you're kind of adorable.  But don't ever lie to me.  I can't stand deceptive people and I won't tolerate them in my life."

I started to shiver.  I've known Bree for all of 10 minutes and I've already pissed her off.  This can't be happening!  I figured the best way out was to be totally honest.  Even if it hurt a little.

"I'm sorry Bree.  I..it's just..."

My eyes were darting around while I tried to find the words to explain the emotions behind my feelings about gyms.  It was hard with her glaring down into my eyes.  Bree released her tight grip on me, threw her heavy arm over my shoulder and pulled me next to her.  We continued to walk slowly.  She was giving me the time to think.  After I silent minute, I was able to start.

"You're right." I said, "Gyms are not my favorite place.  You can look at me and know that I don't belong in them."

"That's crazy.  Have you ever even been in one?"  She said quickly.  "Gyms are just buildings where you exercise.  You go there, push iron around and build muscle."

"It's not the building that's intimidating."  Did I really want to say this to Bree?  "It's the people in the building."

"People like me?"  Bree asked in a challenging tone.

"No!  Well, yes, maybe.  Argh."  I grunted in frustration.  Explaining this was dredging up unhappy memories.  "Bree, you don't know what it's like growing up skinny...and weak."

I took a deep breath to calm myself down.  Bree tightened her arm around me in support.

"My whole life, exercise, phys ed classes, whatever, have been sources of humiliation.  After a while you just avoid the whole thing to protect your self-esteem.  I know it's a dumb answer, but I can't help the way I feel.  I guess you can say I don't have a healthy relationship with exercise."

Bree kept quiet for a while.  "I get it."  She finally said.  "I don't understand it and I really don't agree with it, but I get it.  I promise no one will give you any crap in there.  OK?

"It's not just what people say.  It's the looks, its everything."  I said.  I just really wanted this line of conversation to end. 

"Nat and I will take care of you.  The gym is a huge part of our lives.  Its where we work, its where we work out.  We want you to be with us."

That made perfect sense to me.  I wanted both women to be a part of my life.  Right now, I wanted that more than anything.  "Ok."  I said.  Maybe this won't be so bad.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pramitsen2008

Excellent chapter and great way to give a proper introduction to Bree. Can't wait to see what both of them have in store for Bill. Let's hope nothing too harsh or extreme.

But, keep them coming :singing:

QBikk

Just discovering your story, it's very good, thanks for sharing!!

WapWap

Bree's apartment was comfortably furnished and neat.  She told me to hang out while she showered so I strolled around and, well, snooped.  I was curious who my new 'step-aunt' was.  She had a lot of books on nutrition.  Several looked like textbooks.  A spare bedroom held some weights and an exercise bike.  The dumbbells were marked 20.  That not too heavy.  I tried to lift one and almost ripped my arm off.  What the hell.  I know I'm not the strongest guy but come on!  I looked more closely at the plate.  It wasn't 20 pounds; it was 20 kilos.  Crap, she's lifting 44 pound dumbbells!  It took me two hands to pick the dumb thing up. 

"Billy!"

I heard Bree calling me from the bathroom.  I went into her room and up to the cracked bathroom door. 

"Yeah?"

"I left my razor on the counter, would you hand it to me please?"  She asked.   

"Uh, sure."  I walked in, carefully averting my eyes from the glass walled shower.  I found her razor and extended my arm toward the shower while I looked away.  Like a poor marksman, I totally missed the target.  She couldn't reach the razor, even with her long arms. 

"What are you doing?"  she asked.  "I'm over here."

I waved my arm towards her voice.

"Billy, open your eyes and hand me my razor.  What's your problem?  Haven't you seen a woman before?"

"Not naked!"  I said.

"What?"  Bree screeched.

She leaned out of the shower and finally grabbed her razor from my trembling grasp.

"You've never seen a naked woman?"  she asked dubiously.  "How old are you?  I thought you were, like 19."

"I'm 20."  I said proudly. 

"You're 20 years old and you've never seen a naked woman?" 

"I think we've established that Bree."  I said impatiently as I rushed out of the bathroom.

Part of my discomfort was the erection Bree was starting to give me.  I went to the living room and sat down to watch some TV and distract myself.  When the shower stopped, I heard Bree rummaging around in her room.  Then suddenly her voice was right over my head.

"What are you watching?"  Bree asked curiously.

I looked up to answer and saw Bree drying herself with a big towel wrapped around her...and nothing else.  I leaped up with a start and turned away.

"Dude, seriously," Bree said, "you need to relax.  The human body is nothing to be ashamed of."

Bree walked around the sofa towards me.  I kept my head down and moved away from her.  I thought about running outside, until I realized that she had worked her way between me and the front door.

"Billy, look at me."  She commanded.  "I've put a lot of work into my body and I'm proud of it."

I slowly raised my eyes.  She had the oversized towel wrapped around her shoulders with the ends in her hands.  The towel mostly covered her.  But as my gaze moved upwards, she slowly spread her arms.  The towel parted like a curtain revealing her monumental body.  When her arms were extended, the towel acted as a dark contrasting background to highlight her perfectly symmetrical form.   I tried to look away again.

"Billy, don't you dare look away from me."  Bree demanded.

I brought by head up again.  Oh please help me!  I was so aroused that my arms and legs were tingling.  Bree was a vision in muscle.  From the bottom up, every part of her body was beautiful.  Her large feet, with pretty painted toes, led up to wide calves.  Muscle bulged in all directions around her knees, making them look like a delicate connection between her upper and lower legs.  All of the muscle groups in her quads were distinctly separated with sharp feathered edges to them.  Even with her legs spread apart, her upper thighs touched.  Her sex was topped with a neatly trimmed patch of dark hair, and a mysterious wad of flesh jutting out from it.  The etched V of her lower abdomen supported rocky abs and very visible saw-toothed serratus muscles.  Her lats jutted out like thick wings, and along with the big drooping triceps and thick pecs, formed deep canyons of muscle under her arms.  On top of her extended arms were the long, sharply rising bulges of unflexed biceps.  They stopped at multi-headed delts that looked like crazy malformed pumpkins from hell.  My senses were overwhelmed.  Her appearance, her smell, her voice, the gravitas that she exuded, I couldn't take it.  My field of vision began to narrow and go black.  I was fainting.  The last thing I heard was Bree's heavenly voice saying "Oh shit!"

As my vision cleared, Bree's face shimmered above me, framed in wet hair.  Her beauty was beguiling.  She wore a smile of relief as her fingers danced over my face.

"Good morning sunshine.  You had me worried for a minute."

We were sitting on the sofa, my body in Bree's lap embraced by her arms.  I could feel hard muscle under soft, smooth skin everywhere.  It was...oh god, she's still naked!  My body stiffened in panic as I tried to jump up.

"Oh no you don't Billy.  You stay right where you are."  Bree ordered.

She tightened her grip on me, ending any hope I had of moving.

"Billy, shhh.  Close your eyes.  Close them.  Take deep breaths and just listen to the sound of my voice.  You're going to be fine."

I did as Bree said.  She had her big hand on the side of my face and pressed it into her chest.  My heart rate slowed and I calmed back down.  Her body felt so warm under me.  I slowly opened my eyes.  Bree was still staring down at me.  I turned my head slightly and looked at the thick pecs I rested against.  I nuzzled closer to them.  She giggled at me, then started flexing gently.  Muscle rolled under my face a few times, then her chest slowly inflated into hard slabs.  It was intoxicating.

"You like that?"  She asked

"Yes."  I purred.

"Have you kissed a girl?"

"Not really, no.  Not on the lips, I mean."  I said with a twinge of regret.

Bree raised me in her arms and kissed me softly on the lips.  She pulled back and watched my reaction.  My lips followed hers as she retreated.

"Ooo, someone liked that."  She giggled as her face descended on mine again.

Her tongue invaded my mouth in the next kiss.  It was so passionate; she literally took my breath away.  As she pulled back again, she kept my lower lip in her mouth and pulled it tight before allowing it to pop out.  I shivered with amorous chills.

She lowered my head back to her chest, until I could feel a hard nipple poking at my cheek.  A hand moved to my crotch and she held me there.  My erection was at full attention.  Bree turned my head slightly toward her nipple.

"Do you know what to do with that?"  She asked softly?

"Only what I've seen on videos."  I admitted with embarrassment.  Bree was only four years older than me, but her questions made me realize that I was a terribly inexperienced for my age. 

"Hmm."  Was all she said. 

Bree began to unbutton my shirt.  I didn't try stop her.  She let my shirt fall open, leaving my weedy chest on display.  Bree curled my body up and brought my tiny man nipples to her mouth.  She kissed one gently, then lightly ran a tongue around the perimeter before blowing on it.  An electric shock coursed through me.  I could feel my nipples stiffen like I never had before.  She took the nipple between her teeth and gently nipped at it.  Her arm snaked up my chest and her fingers pinched and twisted me in torturous ecstasy.  She lowered me back into her lap.

"That's what you do."  She said with a naughty smile.  Her hand returned to my erection. 

"Has a woman ever touched you?"

"No."  I whimpered.

Bree unzipped my pants and deftly pulled them down.  Her calloused palm encased my penis and caressed it.  She quickly brought me to a toe-curling climax.   

"You made a mess young man!"  she teased. 

She brought her hand up licked it clean of my semen. 

"I'm hot now too."  She said.  Her hand went down to her crotch and she began to play with herself.  She turned my head to her chest pressed my lips to her turgid nipple. 

"Show me what you learned."  She said breathlessly.

I played my tongue and lips over her chest, trying to repay a favor I would never be able to match.  It took Bree much longer than me to orgasm, but there was no doubt when she did.  Her big body shuddered, and she grunted fearsomely.  When she came back down to earth, I threw my arms around her and hugged tight.

"Why?"  I asked.  "Why did you do that for me?"

She lifted me in her arms, so we were face to face. 

"Someone has to teach you."  She said candidly.  "I'd rather it be me than some tramp off the street who doesn't deserve you."

"I thought you didn't like guys."  I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth, but she didn't care.

"I don't prefer them, no.  But you're not a guy.  Well, you are, but you're not just any guy.  You're mine.  Mine to take care of."

Bree kissed me one more time then stood with me swinging in her arms.

"We need to get cleaned up and head to the gym before Nat starts to wonder where we are."  She said.

Bree set me on my feet in the bathroom.  "Get undressed."

She stepped in the shower and started the water.

"You don't want me to wait for you to be done?"  I asked dumbly.

"Why?"  she retorted.

Why indeed.  I stripped and stepped into the shower with Bree.  She took up a lot of real estate, so we were standing toe to toe.  I was spellbound with the water flowing down the ridges of Bree's torso.  Without thinking, I began soaping her.  I realized I should have asked for permission, but her smile told me it was ok.  I finished cleaning my heroine and she returned the favor.  We dressed quickly and left for the gym. 

I didn't feel the cold outside.  My step was lighter than it had ever been.  I felt like I could conquer the world.  We arrived at the gym quickly.  It was a large affair and quite nice.  A gorgeous petite blonde greeted us at the desk.  She had great muscle tone and an amazing set of breasts. 

"Hey Bree!" she chirped.  "Who's the cutie?"

"Hi there Jamie.  Meet my nephew Bill."  Bree watched with a grin as Jamie flirted with me before pulling me away.  "Jamie, you're not eligible for him until you bench 200."

"Oh come on Bree!"  she whined as we walked away.

Natalie had just finished with her client and came right over to us.

"How was the afternoon?"  she asked us.

"Oh, it was fine.  We just hung out."  Bree said nonchalantly.

"It was great."  I gushed.  I was still on a cloud and my face was glowing.  "Hey, where's the restroom?"

Natalie pointed the way, and I floated off.  She turned suspiciously back to Bree.

"Bree!"  Natalie growled. 

"What?"  Bree asked innocently.

"You didn't fuck him, did you?"

"NO!  Bree said defensively as she put her hands on her hips.  "He's my nephew...step-nephew...something.  I'd never have intercourse with him."

"Bree?"

A guilty grin broke out on Bree's face.  "I gave him a hand job."

"Goddamn it Bree!  What were you thinking!"

"But Nat, he's never been with a woman.  He's never even seen a woman naked.  That's just weird for someone his age."  Bree looked at Natalie with self-satisfied pride.  "It was educational." 

Natalie buried her face in her hands and hissed "OH MY GOD!  I've been a mother for exactly two days and my sister has already raped my son."

"Oh, stop being dramatic."  Bree said.  "He really enjoyed himself.  You can see the difference in him already."

"Bree, please promise me you'll be careful with him.  This is a sensitive time for him.  Please promise me."

"I promise Nat.  He'll be fine.  I won't do anything to hurt him.  Ever."

I studied the gym as I returned from the bathroom.  It was really nice, very big and modern, and looked to be well equipped.  There were some REALLY big people working out, but there were normal looking folks too.  Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to come here. 

When I returned, Nat and Bree were still talking.  When I walked up, the two of them stopped and stared at me.  Natalie took me by the shoulders and held me possessively.

"You know," I said to them, "I kind of like this place.  It feels less intimidating with you.  Do you think you could show me how to use all this stuff?"

Bree face lit up with satisfaction.

"I've got a break between clients tomorrow." Natalie told me.  "If you want to come in at 1, I can give you a solid two hours."

"I'd like that Nat.  Thank you."

"Come on you two," Nat said as she pushed us to the door, "let's go back to the house and have dinner.  I've got some great sea bass fillets chef Bill can cook for us."
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hatour

I am really enjoying this story. Karma for all!

JogiBear

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

daviology

Great story. Hoping some muscle jocks mess with Bill so the girls show whose the boss :p

WapWap

If I do say so myself, dinner was great.  I seared the sea bass simply in a bit of olive oil and served it over roasted veggies tossed in a turmeric dressing.  As good as it was, I struggled to eat.  Both Natalie and Bree were in tank tops and their swollen upper bodies were in full view.  The thick tubes of shredded beef in their arms would ebb and flow as they moved food from their plates to their mouths.  Watching the play of their muscles was hypnotic.  I was also taken aback at how much Natalie and Bree could eat.  It was impressive to watch them fill their massive bodies, and I was giddy that they so enjoyed what I made.

"I bet you're good enough to cook professionally."  Bree said between mouthfuls.

I actually thought about it for a minute during my freshman year at college, but I decided I would be much happier cooking as a hobby.  I still really wanted to be a vet, specifically a small animal vet.  I loved animals and I have a way with them.  My undergraduate studies were all biology and sciences and I did well at them. 

"What about you Bree?" I asked.  "I saw the nutrition textbooks in your apartment."

"It's a passion for me like cooking is for you.  It's fascinating to understand how food fuels your body.  It would be a cool collaboration to mix my nutrition knowledge with your cooking skill.  We'd make a hell of a team."

"Did you study it in college?" 

"No."  Bree answered, a bit sadly.  "The bodybuilding lifestyle is pretty all-consuming.  I've been saving for college, but I'm not there yet.  Still, I wouldn't change anything.  I love sculpting my body more than anything." 

I felt a twinge of guilt about school and the fact that Bree didn't have the same opportunity I did.  As hard as my life felt, I really did have a lot of advantages that could easily be taken for granted. 

Natalie changed the subject, to my great relief.   "Bree, is your buddy still coming into town tomorrow?"

Bree lit up like a bonfire.  "Yep!  I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.  Billy, I can't wait for you two to meet."

"Who is it?"

"That's a surprise."  Bree said, drawing a laugh from Natalie. 

We cleaned up and Bree said her goodbyes.  She picked me up in a bearhug, kissed me on the cheek and started to put me down.  When Natalie turned back into the kitchen, she hoisted me again up and gave me a kiss on the lips. 

"The Bear is gonna get you."  She said in a cryptic whisper.  She dropped me to my feet and twirled away with an ear to ear grin.  I had no idea what that meant, but I suppose I'd find out soon enough.

I went back to the kitchen to find Natalie.

"Nat, can we talk."

"Of course we can." 

I took her by the hand and led her to the living room where we sat. 

"This feels serious."  She said with a touch of concern.

"It is, but not in a bad way.  I had a surprise for Dad, but since he's not here anymore, I want to share it with you."

Natalie's eyes moistened, and so did mine.  I took a deep breath and continued. 

"I've applied for graduate school already, to get my vet degree.  State is a mile away and they've got one of the top-rated programs in the country."

"That's great Bill!"

"That isn't the good part.  I've won a full scholarship from them, as long as I keep my grades up through my last three semesters of undergrad."

Natalie reached out and hauled me in for a backbreaking hug.

"Your dad would be so proud of you." She said tearfully.

I pushed back on Natalie with a goofy grin.  "But wait," I said theatrically, "there's more!"

I was nervous about the next part because I didn't know how Natalie would respond to it.  Natalie let me out of her grip and sat back ready to listen.

"State would be willing to let me transfer in right now to finish my undergraduate classes.  I could be there for the next term.  That would mean in-state tuition for my last three semesters, and if I lived at home, there would be no housing costs.  I could finish school all the way to my vet degree for next to no money."

"Bill, I can't describe how proud of you I am right now."  Natalie words made me feel so warm inside.

"Of course, there's one thing."  I said uncertainly, "You'd have to be ok with me living at home."

"Bill."  Natalie ran her big hand up the side of my face.  "I would like nothing better than to have you here.  OK?"

She pulled my head forward and kissed me softly on the forehead.

I had been so excited about my plan because it would have given dad a huge cushion to live on instead of spending all of his savings on my education.  With dad gone, the idea had lost its luster.  But listening to Bree talk about college at dinner had given me a brilliant idea.

"So...can I push this one step further, Nat?"

"I'm listening."

"Dad set a lot of money aside for my schooling.  I don't need much of it anymore.  Can we use some of it for Bree to go to school?"

Natalie's face got serious.  "Bill, that money is for you.  Your dad entrusted it to me for that one purpose.  That was a promise I made him.  Bree will figure her life out on her own."

"But Natalie, there's going to be so much left over.  And if Bree goes to State too, her tuition wouldn't cost much either.  Please just look at what I've prepared."

I pulled out the folder with all of my research and calculations.  Natalie did not look convinced at all, but she opened the folder and began reviewing my work.  For the next hour, she read and questioned me and read some more.  I was deeply impressed with Natalie.  Her questions were sharp and sometimes hard to answer.  She made me look at things from perspectives I would never have seen.  This woman was so smart and insightful.  God I was lucky to have her.  I was mostly able to hold my ground with Natalie, and by the end I had her mostly convinced.

"You've really worked hard on this Bill.  I'm all in favor of you moving home and going to State.  Nothing would make me happier.  We'll talk about Bree's education later.  I want both of us to think about this longer.  The big question you have to answer for me is why."

"Because I love her."  I looked at Natalie with big honest eyes.

"Do you love her because she made you cum today?"

I went beet red with embarrassment.

"Bree...told you?"

"She admitted it when I confronted her.  She knows better than to lie or withhold from me."

"How did you know?"  I asked.

Natalie smiled down at me sympathetically.  "I'm old enough to know what a boy looks like when he's had his first experience with a woman.  You were positively glowing this afternoon.  Not many things give a guy that look.  Bill, look, Bree lives life on her own terms.  She's a free spirit with a dominant personality.  She can bend people to her will without even meaning too.  I just want you to make sure you can separate family love from rapture.  Let's talk about it again in a couple of days.  OK?"

I should have been mortified, but somehow, I wasn't.  Natalie was blunt and honest, and I was becoming accustomed to her style.  She wasn't trying to humiliate me, only make me see things through a wider lens. 

"Ok." I agreed.

The next morning, I heard Natalie in her shower.  I ran downstairs to make her coffee and a breakfast of egg whites, avocado and salsa.  I heard Nat come downstairs, hoping she would like her surprise.  She pressed up against my back hard, her arms embracing me around my chest like steel bands.  She lifted me off my feet to kiss me on the cheek. 

"You're really spoiling me young man.  I may never let you go."

I let my head fall back onto her shoulder.  "I'd be good with that." 

We ate quickly since Nat had to get to the gym for her first client of the day.  She gave me a rundown of what to do at the gym when I got there and reminded me not to be late.   With that my goddess step-mom ran out the door. 

A few hours later, I made my way to my first workout ever.  I know it was silly, but I was really nervous.  I hated showing my thin body, and at the gym it would be out there for everyone to judge.  But I took a deep breath and marched in.  Jamie, the little blonde receptionist I met the day before, was at the desk again. 

"Hey there Bill!"  she said in her bubbly voice.  "Are you ready for your first day?"

"Uh, I think so.  I just need to change."

"Come on cutie, I'll show you where the locker room is."  Jamie came around and grabbed me by the hand.  I tried not to ogle her as she dragged me through the gym.  She was a couple of inches shorter than me with a painfully tight body.  The only thing not muscly on her were her swaying breasts. 

"Here you go babe.  You know where to find me if you need anything." 

She winked at me as she walked away, turning to make sure I was watching her butt as she went.  I got changed and came back out on the floor.  There was a nutrition store attached to the gym, and Bree worked there.  She saw me waiting for Natalie and ran over.

"Hey you!" Bree said with a grin.  She bent down so we were eye to eye.  "You need to be prepared for today.  Natalie is a different person when she's training.  She's intense and she's gonna push you hard.  Just listen to her and give her everything you've got.  Don't hold anything back.  She doesn't accept excuses and hates weakness.  OK?"

"Bree, you're terrifying me."

"I know, but I don't want her to go full trainer on you without fair warning.  She's a beast, but that's how she pushes you to build this shit."

Bree flexed her 19-inch cannon in my face.  I reached up and felt the rocky mass.  As usual, Bree left me breathless.

"Would you stop scaring him."  Natalie was rolling her eyes as she appeared from behind Bree.  "Come on Bill, let's get this party started."

Natalie pointed to the racks of free weights.  "Meet me over there."

I went over and waited, trying to stay out of everyone's way.  A big 6-foot tall musclebound guy came up to me.  Here we go, I thought.

"Hey bro," he said.  "You got Miss Natalie training you today?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Wow.  You're lucky bro, she's the best.  Kill it, man." 

With that, he walked off.  Nice guy, but it was a strange interaction.  It was like Natalie was a minor celebrity to the bodybuilders in the gym.  Then another guy walked up who wasn't nearly as well built as the first.

"Hey skinny, you're blocking progress.  Real men are working out here.  Take your twigs somewhere else."

I didn't even have time to respond before Natalie swooped in and unleashed holy terror.  She got right up in the jerk's face.  They were about the same height, but Natalie was wider and way more defined that he could ever dream of being.

"Who do you think you're calling skinny?  How dare you fuck with someone who is trying to make themselves better.  Do you even lift for real?  It sure doesn't look like it?  You've been in here for an hour and you haven't even broken a sweat yet!"

The jerk literally shrank under Natalie's onslaught.  She tensed herself as she loomed over the moron, making a roadmap of veins pop out of her skin. 

"I think it's time you leave."

The guy visibly gulped, then ran off.

Natalie just shook her head.  "Asshole.  He's never been in here before, and he won't be back.  Here's the rule Bill, if you're working out and you have the time and energy to watch someone else, then you're not working hard enough.  I know you're self-conscious, but everyone here is focused on themselves and their routine.  Just be respectful of their space and they'll take care of you."

Natalie started me on my workout.  A lot of what we did was with a bar only, or with minimal weight. 

"Am I that weak?"  I asked at one point.

"No Bill.  But you have to learn proper form and technique before you lift real weight.  Otherwise your workouts won't be as effective or worse, you'll hurt yourself."

I did what Bree told me to; I focused and put everything I had into following Natalie's direction.  Even with the light weights, I was so wiped at the end of two hours I could barely stand. 

Natalie smiled at me for the first time since we started.  "You did good Bill.  For the first day."

"I actually feel great!"  I said, "For a bowl of jelly."

"You're going to hurt like hell tomorrow, but we're going to do it all over again."

"Yes ma'am."

I went to shower and change back into street clothes.  I really did feel good.  When I left the locker room, there was a commotion at the front of the gym.  A group of people were coming in with camera equipment, and a big group of gym-goers were crowded around the door.  The noisy crowd suddenly hushed, then parted like the Red Sea.   My eyes went wide in awe and my breath caught in my throat.  Standing in the doorway was the woman all the schmoe muscle websites called the Russian Bear, pound for pound the most muscular woman in the world, Ruslana Kuznetsova.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wowser1016

This just keeps getting better and better. I love it! K+!

bluerondo

"The Bear is gonna get you."