⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Being lifted under the armipit and/or against a wall

Started by makko1, November 17, 2019, 02:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makko1

Hi!
One of my bigger fantasies it to be lifted without effort by a strong woman, especially been lifted under the armpit or against a wall. Not with violence, only with awareness by a lady who knows how to lift. 
Do you have this type of fantasy too?
Have you ever tried to fulfill it?
I am 64 kg, 141 lbs: do you know girl who can do this with me? Have you ever been lifted like this?
Thanks in advance!
Bye


outmuscled

I have been picked up many ways but not that, as I am 190lb.
However I'm sure any woman who can squat 200lb (and that's literally everybody in the fbb/muscles category) could do it to a puny 140lb man, as well as probably lots of woman who squat a lot less.

Simpl1

I've known strong women, women that could easily lift my 200 lbs. Against a wall.  Your 140 lbs would be child's play.  You are right most woman if tall enough could lock their arms and push you up the wall with just leg strength.

I once knew a woman that could push my 150lbs. Up the wall with one arm.  She'd lock her arm,  I'd hold her wrist and hop a bit and she'd catch me and push me up the wall with one arm.  She could hold me there while I kicked my legs and struggled for minutes before dropping me. 

Be playful,  and ask.  You never know what might transpire.  Have fun!

luvhuge

many years ago Ripped Princess lifted me under the armpits
and I'm not a light-weight

makko1

Hi Simpl! Wh was that extraordinary woman? Thanks in advance!

Simpl1

Just a girl I grew up with.  She was very athletic and extremely strong!  She loved showing off her strength. She never did anything more,  like bodybuilding or powerlifting. 

RyanAtTheBeach

I'm 150 lbs, and my ex, who was 5'6", 125, and muscular, could pick me up and even carry me, which was really impressive. She could also put me in a full nelson and lift me off the ground. Loved it when she demonstrated her strength!

RyanAtTheBeach

P.S. But the best part: after lifting me with her full nelson, she would then force me down to the carpet. Then she would sit on my back and straddle me. She was so strong that sometimes I wouldn't be able to escape.

Then she'd take off her shirt, then her bra ... and flex barechested!!!!! She always did this to me in my bedroom, where I had a full length set of mirrors, so while I was pinned to the floor, she'd flex, and I'd watch. She was soooo into herself ... it was so sexy.

Finally, after a little taunting from her, she'd let me up.

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi!
One of my bigger fantasies it to be lifted without effort by a strong woman, especially been lifted under the armpit or against a wall. Not with violence, only with awareness by a lady who knows how to lift. 
Do you have this type of fantasy too?
Have you ever tried to fulfill it?
I am 64 kg, 141 lbs: do you know girl who can do this with me? Have you ever been lifted like this?
Thanks in advance!
Bye

Depending on the guys weight... Amber DeLuca, Miss Monrow, Nadia Miller, Shawna Strong, Megan Abshire.

Hoodman

At least three of those women could do it me at my weight of 180 no problem.
At 225 I have no idea but probably
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

I wish i was your weight! non weightlifters could probably lift me against the wall at that weight

DCReviews

I've definitely had several sessions were the girl picked me up under my armpits and lifted me in the air, I actually think it's easier for them to lift you up against the wall because of the leverage. Some of the sessions that I had where the girls could do that was Dominique Danger, Becca Swanson, Renee T, Arekah L and Tigress.  I'm sure there were more, I've had dozens of sessions throughout the years, but they didn't all focus on lifting and carry. 

James1974

Would love to hear about ur time with tigress! She is wow!

Phicam13

 Tisha tigress did this to me in 2018. She didn't even know she can do it. She told me it was the first time she try...  i m 5'7 155. It was easy for her.

Steezin

Bump 😄 any girls on the west coast that could do this I'm also 140lbs