Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Being lifted under the armipit and/or against a wall

Started by makko1, November 17, 2019, 02:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCReviews

Well when you say West Coast you're basically just saying California, there's not much an Oregon or Washington states. Unless you're talking about Las Vegas there's a few more there. There's definitely a few people you can try.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know Arekah hasn't been traveling or sessioning much but you can try the others.







liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bump 😄 any girls on the west coast that could do this I'm also 140lbs

With your weight?

Nadia Miller, Sydney Thunder, Goddesses Severa maybe, Liz Lightspeed is pretty strong, maybe Mightyshehulk, and plenty of women traveling to California soon

josh3157

Trapalicious lifted me by the armpits, held me up against the wall and proceeded to grind on me.  I really miss her.

boyofwinter


Steezin

Anyone got any more suggestions I'm 136lbs now maybe it's easier to find

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone got any more suggestions I'm 136lbs now maybe it's easier to find

What area are you looking to find someone Steezin? 

Steezin


Steezin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
West coast of America
Vegas, La and Phoenix could work

evanyory

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dez Desire did it and I'm heavier.

What is you weight and was it against a wall?