Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amzmick

Hope everyone is doing ok !

Amzmick


Jbiggie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope everyone is doing ok !

Likewise lads!

Been doing some perusing on other sites and came across Talessa Sepra (sp?). She's Brazilian with a very fit physique. Tried to see her in SP back in the day but she essentially quoted 2000 brl which is nuts. Her UK rate seems par for course (300 gbp). She leans into the sensual. Muscle worship ++ category. I'm not sure if she wrestles or does L&C.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope everyone is doing ok !

Likewise lads!

Been doing some perusing on other sites and came across Talessa Sepra (sp?). She's Brazilian with a very fit physique. Tried to see her in SP back in the day but she essentially quoted 2000 brl which is nuts. Her UK rate seems par for course (300 gbp). She leans into the sensual. Muscle worship ++ category. I'm not sure if she wrestles or does L&C.

Saw her ad on Kommons not muscular enough for me tbh. There is another brazilian advert I saw a few days ago in London (Victoria) looks more muscular than Talessa but again not big enough for me. Check tryst and search victoriabrazilian.

Still waiting for some 90kg+ baddies powerful muscular women to appear in London

Jbiggie

Competition shape bodybuilders is seemingly rare these days, unfortunately. Tina Trapqueen will be here this week I think? Hopefully Nubia tours soon as well.

Jbiggie

Also just seeing the ad for Victorianbrazil. Thanks for the reference. I love when providers don't offer FS but will offer FMTY. Yes, I will put you on a first class round trip flight for a massage.

Mscllvr21

I met Victoria when she was working in Delray Beach. Great biceps, but the services offered were limited.

Amzmick

Thanks for sharing other sites , any of you guys visit the wrestling clubs around London ?

Boselectah

Lady called muscle_doll on IG. Based in Liverpool.

Periodically amends her IG bio with a link to her OFs or simply some text inviting you to request the OF link. Within her OF she periodically posts about offering sessions.

Basically she veers between being very coy and very open.

Anyway, I seized opportunity whilst she was on a period of openness to enquire..

Her pricing and M.O. were surprisingly similar to Amazon Ranger. You have to book and pay a hotel and then her price menu for F/S muscle worship appeared to be over £300. I should bleeding coco, the cheeky mare! The fullest of F/S is not even a given, think it depends on how hot you were. Might just get a hand job or permission to spray her tits.

She didn't specify a region/patch - I got the impression she might travel quite a bit beyond Merseyside if you are prepared to pay her rate and travel.

No point asking me for a shortcut to messaging her. I'm merely pointing out that if you jump through the hoops she'll do a session. If you're tempted, I'd suggest DM'ing her on IG and asking if she has an OFs. You'd then have to subscribe for a month and message her on OF to get the sessions info. At this point she will email you and communication remains on email thereafter. If you try and circumnavigate that process and ask directly about sessions she will ignore you (well that was my experience after my first direct blast at her).

Bit of a palaver but I suppose it's a good way of weeding out time wasters and idiots.... anyway, don't shoot the messenger, I'm just highlighting an FBB who offers sessions via her OF page.

If her rate was sub £200 I might have bitten but at £300+ AND cost of a hotel on top I lost all interest and politely made my excuses and backed away. There is a side issue in that I see her in my gym most weeks. I would have mentioned this before making a booking with her and it's conceivable she'd opt not too see me due to it being too awkward going forwards.

clay99

There's a ginger lady called Lola Rae @delightful_lola_rae looks like she has put on some size and has a ridiculously long tongue. Can't find her AW profile she was in a video recently with fullweight eddie has quite a nice ass/athletic look

Amzmick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's a ginger lady called Lola Rae @delightful_lola_rae looks like she has put on some size and has a ridiculously long tongue. Can't find her AW profile she was in a video recently with fullweight eddie has quite a nice ass/athletic look

Yes seen her pictures on Insta****... looks hot but not sure bodybuilding material.
Spoke to another fbb who may not comeback to London... a shame we are losing a lot of true muscle women

Jbiggie

It's a real shame. I've just moved to London but I recall a few years ago, there was an abundant of talent here. I think it's less London and more the direction of the industry and advent of online platforms. Hopefully it all course corrects in due time. Brazil seems to be the last remaining bastion of muscle women lol

Mscllvr21

Agree with you on Brazil! There, many men like women with muscles, so it is more common; just look at the average escort site there and tons of girls are super toned and some have decent muscles. European men don't like women with muscles, it is more rare there.

clay99

CASEY BDSM is a Brazilian lady who's been in London for a few years now. Probably the only muscular woman based in London at a cheap price of £160ph. There is Miss Emily a big booty Romanian with fake tits but she doesn't look muscular anymore, more fat/stocky and priced at £300ph plus she always seems to travel to the middle east. Probably has a lot of rich arab clients. Bia looks like she has a strong lower half but not a big upper body. But at £180ph ok for a body massage + OWO.

Can imagine if one these European fbbs (Ms Xena, Rippedprincess,) ever moved to London they would be making an absolute killing. No competition whatsoever. But living in London is too expensive plus the expenses on food/nutrition/gym doesn't make financial sense to live in London. Even Rene Campbell has moved outside London now and gone up North. (Cheaper rent) Don't think Lisa Cross would ever move to London either. Most female bodybuilders are broke


Amzmick

Hey guys ! Hope you are well ! I think times have changed . I've been following female bodybuilding since the early nineties and have seen documentaries and interviews while also interacting with the gorgeous ladies back then. What I can say is most of them got into sessions as they were hated and could not find love ! Now since they can and have partners this is become solely a buisness venture and less about having fans and admirers as they claim I can say this as I normally try and session with the same lady as a tribute to be loyal and a fan for life but as much as they say that during the session or before, changes in the later months sometimes if you do not continue to session . I have been a fan of female bodybuilders throughout this time, and I must say it was a niche place until the recent years . Now while I understand their time is money it's also sometimes worth appreciating true fans and the lack of it is really saddening.

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
CASEY BDSM is a Brazilian lady who's been in London for a few years now. Probably the only muscular woman based in London at a cheap price of £160ph.

Any link for Casey?