LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
CASEY BDSM is a Brazilian lady who's been in London for a few years now. Probably the only muscular woman based in London at a cheap price of £160ph.

Any link for Casey?

Not sure I am allowed to post links anymore. But you can find her on adultwork she's called "Miss Casey" now haven't seen prefer taller muscular ladies.

clay99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jamest33614

Have any of you UK guys seen diamondQueen on session girls. she looks fantasic

Jbiggie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have any of you UK guys seen diamondQueen on session girls. she looks fantasic

Nope! I think she's in town next Monday and will definitely reach out.

I recall seeing her profile a few years back so she's definitely not new to the scene.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have any of you UK guys seen diamondQueen on session girls. she looks fantasic

Think she had a previous profile and used to session with Queen Jasmine or someone forgot her name from the midlands.
I prefer bigger ladies so haven't enquired.


MakeMeFly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have any of you UK guys seen diamondQueen on session girls. she looks fantasic

Think she had a previous profile and used to session with Queen Jasmine or someone forgot her name from the midlands.
I prefer bigger ladies so haven't enquired.
Correct. Queen Jasmin. They are friend IRL as far as I know.

Jbiggie

Is she still active? Lady I heard, she took a temporary pause.

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have any of you UK guys seen diamondQueen on session girls. she looks fantasic

She had a profile a few years back, maybe pre-covid. Anyway, I found it impossible to pin her down to a time/date even though I had a virtually blank calendar. It was really weird, went back and forth with her insisting I named a specific date/time and her saying not available to every and any time I suggested. She resisted all my attempts to get her to give me a hint what days she was generally available. Given she was so obstructive in setting up a session I thought fuck it, if she's like this at this stage she'll be an absolute nightmare on the day.

clay99

Miss Emily London appears to be the only active provider in London but I don't see much muscles with her and at £350 ph don't think it's worth it unless she is super strong. Ripped princess at £280ph better value but not very sensual

clay99

Cony Quintero is in Ireland but for some odd reason doesn't do domination/wrestling. Only offers GFE services. Guess you could book a weekend trip from London if you can be bothered.

If Amazon Ranger was more south instead of being right up North, I would see her. Don't really want to spend 4 hours+ with travel.

Tamara Makar looks like her gains are coming back but moved to Dubai and get the sense she doesn't like the UK. Retired from sessions sadly but you can book a massage with her strictly sports massage.


clay99

At last someone new coming to London the one and only albeit not a very trustworthy lady by all accounts and someone I am scared to send a deposit to

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

London needs more muscular, big buff women

Jbiggie

Hello! Has anyone seen Nanny? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jbiggie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello! Has anyone seen Nanny? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Didn't finish my thought before sending 😅. I've been following her for a while when I was in the states. Her rates on escort sites were 150-200 euros. But she just quoted me at 600 euros! Desperately trying to think with my brain and not the little guy. Any feedback on her would be appreciated!

Mscllvr21

I would go see her the next time you are in Madrid...

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello! Has anyone seen Nanny? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is she strong/muscular?

Looks petite to me

clay99

Rumour is Lisa Cross is relocating....