⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jo Kelly, yes please she look amazing! Be interested to know if you get a reply

She probably is aware of the sessions world, she is friends with Alexis Luna...

Romana Stokzen is married so probably unlikely

clay99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

clay99

Vikingqueen is visiting London/Birmingham/Manchester from next week.

Ms Melissa in London 16/17th

AmazonRanger coming to Wembley at end of month

Mscllvr21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone seen Miss Emily You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have never met her but she offers very sensual services on other sites, so I imagine her menu of services is broad.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone seen Miss Emily You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have never met her but she offers very sensual services on other sites, so I imagine her menu of services is broad.

Says she doesn't offer extras it's £350ph with £50 deposit mostly fantasy wrestling, muscle worship and lift/carry depending on weight. But in person YMMV I guess.

Jbiggie

I believe she quotes up to 2k for extras. However, I reached out about a year ago so her services may have changed

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone seen Miss Emily You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have never met her but she offers very sensual services on other sites, so I imagine her menu of services is broad.

Says she doesn't offer extras it's £350ph with £50 deposit mostly fantasy wrestling, muscle worship and lift/carry depending on weight. But in person YMMV I guess.

clay99

Lady called

XTantalisingTashaX on Adultwork looks quite stocky/strong South African based in Bristol

MakeMeFly

Thank you for sharing. Already disappeared? Can't find that profile. Searched separately by name, city and country. Thanks

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for sharing. Already disappeared? Can't find that profile. Searched separately by name, city and country. Thanks

Her AW ID number - 7598837

I don't think you are allowed to post external links anymore.

There's Englishladycassandra I want to see but she's not responding to messages. Her clit is friggin huge.

But my regular has been Vikingqueen she's been great and will see her again next month

Redpool5

I contacted Xena but she said she's not doing wrestling or lift and carry because of a shoulder injury.. Anyone seen Alexa Luna she's manchester based?

clay99

Has anyone seen Miss Emily AW ID 6549049

chris.p.bacon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I contacted Xena but she said she's not doing wrestling or lift and carry because of a shoulder injury.. Anyone seen Alexa Luna she's manchester based?

I saw Alexis about a year ago but not for lift and carry - really powerful dense physique tho so I'm sure she'd be great at whatever lifts you're after. Think she weighed 75kg when we met and her back and quads in particular were very impressive

Lovely girl as well would 100% recommend

clay99

Anyone contacted hayleybrylewski on IG?

clay99

Anyone in UK seen this Mistress Xena from Harrow?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone in UK seen this Mistress Xena from Harrow?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She's been on my mind for years. Visited her website plenty of times. Always wished she traveled. If you are in England or Europe, I'd take a chance and see her.

I am in England but been reluctant to see her because I can't find any reviews of her.

bizzle

Looks like we have a new sessionette in London, Quaddess Domina 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The details as to what is on offer are pretty vague, but looks like a great addition to the London scene. I don't suppose anyone has seen her yet?