LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

   Jasmin has opted for Brentwood in Essex previously.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   Jasmin has opted for Brentwood in Essex previously.

Muscle queen Freya is great. Hot
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amzmick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When I contacted Queen jasmine she said no FS, only fbb based in UK I know offers FS is Amazon Ranger You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login she travels to London from time to time but her prices are high

Has anyone had a session with Amazon Ranger? Can't find any reviews

litexlov

Ransacked from Spain is coming to London in December. She looks hot and strong and possibly she can go very sensual too.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amzmick

Anyone had a session with Amazon Ranger please let us know as she frequents London I suppose

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone had a session with Amazon Ranger please let us know as she frequents London I suppose

Wouldn't it be better if you specified what you want to know or do you just want to know if anyone has seen her and you are content to receive one-word Yes or No responses?

Amzmick

Well I have mentioned... Review?, OK in your words has anyone met her?  And how were her sessions?

percycathardcore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is a new FBB called daniellekisskiss on AW. No reviews yet and based in Cambridgeshire
She offers bareback unprotected sex - her choice, but it's unacceptable and reckless in my view. I suppose you could get past that if you don't want any sex off her but given I want full-service I can't risk catching a dose so it's a "no" from me.
BTW she's had at least four previous profiles over past couple of years on Adultwork, none of them have lasted more than a couple of months and she's never picked up any feedback on any of them. The only positive is her different photographs over those profiles have been the same lady and she's quite attractive facially too, nice brown eyes. I'd proceed with caution and keep firmly in your thoughts she might be a scammer..... If despite all that you're minded to see her for god's sake do not entertain any request for payment in advance!

Something very dodgy about her ... she just changed profile again and moved to Leeds at short notice. A big time scam artist IMO

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't really look for wrestlers to be honest. I'm up in NW and there's a lady called AxaJ near me who's fit as fuck and wrestles but doesn't escort so I'm not interested.
I suppose I should be glad for guys skipping the best lady in EUrope for this reason, leaves me whatever free time she has left to book when I come over.

litexlov

Izabella Mendes in London , 13-16th of February
Dolly comes in April!

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did anyone see mirage by chance?

Yes - unbelievable as always.
She is coming back in a few months and I can not recommend highly enough. Big, strong and very very sexy.

Boselectah

Spotted another muscly escort on Adultwork and kept tabs on her. She did a short tour to my neck of the woods so I grabbed the opportunity to see her.

Miss_Star_Milf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does CrossFit and has a very strong solid physique. She's not ripped or contest-ready, indeed she has no interest in the extreme dieting to achieve that look. But, she's a really personable, confident lady who's happy to flex and pose as much as you want and you can feel away as much as you want - she genuinely seems to enjoy it and enjoys the reaction. Huge quads, they look fantastic when she struts about in her 6" heels, fantastic glutes, strong back, broad shoulders with big delts and solid biceps. I think 99% of chaps (including non-shmoes) would rate her body as seriously hot. Oh, big fake boobs but they look good and she can just about bounce them by pec flexing.

Her prime focus is being an escort and maybe moreso a kinky domme type escort. However, she's more than happy to tone that down and just be a warm, gentle, affectionate companion. Basically,  a session with her can get as raunchy and intimate as you want, as long as you're sufficiently clean, groomed and mannered of course.

I'm not sure about her skills in terms of wrestling or lift and carry. Reckon she'd be game to give them a go if they're your bag - I'd view her as perhaps an enthusiastic amateur who is worth sending an enquiry to. Whilst we sessioned I fancied an armwrestle and she marched me off to a dining table to do it properly.... She's just very upbeat, bubbly and keen to please.

I'd happily see her again. What she lacks in shreds she more than makes up for with sheer fun and enthusiasm. Highly recommended!


thegoat77

New girl in Essex/London area

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tiger1992

you meet the new gil in essex from adultwork?

bigfan2710

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New girl in Essex/London area

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Face is too manly for me. If you flick through her Twitter account there are pics and clips that are even more masculine looking. Clips that include her voice reveal it to be rather deep and gruff too.
Now whether she's not born female or simply taken too many roids is irrelevant to me personally - simple fact is I see her as a bloke and that kills it for me.

https://mobile.twit***.com/nancyraejones

Am with you on that brother.   Her facial look is well,...interesting?   Not my cup of tea though which is annoying because she seems to be local to me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login