Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arkanis

do you know if tia offers fs?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

arkanis

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

litexlov

I don't know, but I don't think so

litexlov

 The gorgeous Dominic Black, in London n this summer!!

gatorvin

I sessioned with her. Amazing time. One of my best ever, and I've had hundreds!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I sessioned with her. Amazing time. One of my best ever, and I've had hundreds!

Sessioned with who? Which girl you referring to?

Dominic Black. Best looking fbb I've ever met
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The gorgeous Dominic Black, in London n this summer!!

Where did you read that?

litexlov

In her sessiongirls page. She was in London earier this month. But she is coming back for a couple of days in September

Boselectah

I spotted her profile when it first appeared several weeks ago. I'm not convinced it's real to be honest. She had the "Escort" box ticked back then but no rates quoted. I see she has now unticked that box and seemingly just offers webcam.
You can see federation and contest on the trophy she's holding but the poxy website for that federation has not posted any details or results. If/when they ever print the results her name will be there. I had a quick go at googling to find that show's results elsewhere but drew a blank. Similar attempts to Google 6'2" UK FBB drew a blank too. I personally think it's a fake ad by someone pranking her.
I've kept her in my Adultwork hotlist but I have little faith that she will actually offer incall meets at a sensible price on the off-chance she's even real.

Boselectah

I don't really look for wrestlers to be honest. I'm up in NW and there's a lady called AxaJ near me who's fit as fuck and wrestles but doesn't escort so I'm not interested. Good luck pinning Amazon Muscle down...... I'm still unconvinced!

hustler1111

Any one know any muscular girls who do massages in London? Have met a few polish girls but they always seem to move shops!

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any one know any muscular girls who do massages in London? Have met a few polish girls but they always seem to move shops!



Amy Amazon. She is also a conventional and qualified masseuse too. She has a separate website for the massage service but that seems to be down. If you don't want any sexy time she'll give you a cheaper rate than ones quoted in her ad, just ring her and emphasize you want massage only.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Francesca is basically an escort but does give a decent massage. Her rate is her rate, no discount if you just want your shoulders rubbed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jon123

Does anyone know exactly where  Queen Jasmin sessions in Essex ? I believe it's Loughton/Epping but has anyone visited her and can they be more specific? I fancy a trip. See her profile here, though I'm sure you know all about her - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

arkanis

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Boselectah

Just ask her. She's on Twitter too....

https://mobile.twit***.com/bithighs/with_replies

I did contact her 12/18 months ago and she was pretty clear and concise about where/when/what but I didn't pursue as she's too far from me. I cannot actually remember the exact details of her response so I wouldn't want to guess. In any case, her service might have changed/evolved now.

bizzle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
does she provide FS?

Not i my experience. she is also on the expensive side and not that sensual. YMMV