⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cris Goy Session

Started by passplay22, October 21, 2019, 02:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
had a session with Cris Goy
first of all,difficult to keep up communication: she obviously forget all we talked about 2 days after
           then price was rising: expensive ,minimum Eur. 550.- +

During the session ,you obviously feel that the tries to avoid real body contact at all cost.....
(and I don`t ever mean HJ,or even FS)  ,
so no wrestling, at least a bit touching with hands (in distance) ,so lets say a bit "massage"

and looked quite drained ,not as good as in her web account


so .finally with it absolutely not worth for this price...!

Before the session did you clarify the level of sensuality in advance or was it not discussed? I was emailing with her about a year ago as she was coming near me, and she indicated that FS was on the table for a price, but her prices were insane.

Del4

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you! I reached out to her to set up a session, she seemed disinterested and didn't follow up. I think she might be married with kids.

There are plenty of sessionites who are married and/or have kids. Some people simply aren't that enthusiastic about sessions and are just in it for some quick money.

To be sure, nobody is going to do this for free (or even cheap), but that doesn't make it any different than a "regular" job/career. Everyone has to make money from their job, but some people care more about the job they do or they might have more enthusiasm for doing it.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you! I reached out to her to set up a session, she seemed disinterested and didn't follow up. I think she might be married with kids.

There are plenty of sessionites who are married and/or have kids. Some people simply aren't that enthusiastic about sessions and are just in it for some quick money.

To be sure, nobody is going to do this for free (or even cheap), but that doesn't make it any different than a "regular" job/career. Everyone has to make money from their job, but some people care more about the job they do or they might have more enthusiasm for doing it.

Agree. Some ladies this is literally a punch the clock work job. They punch in and out not giving it much thought other then looking for the next session aka payday. It's strictly a job they do for the money. But some ladies do fine this line of work and exciting especially back in the day when it was easier to travel due to cost being more affordable. But some absolutely "love" their work especially back in the golden age when travel was way less expensive. Many of them were young so they saw as an opportunity to travel and see some fun and exciting spots (and not so exicting spots) with some very nice people along the way. Have to deal with some crap but they were making bank while having guys pay for the pleasure of spending an hour in their hotel room that went as little and far as they wanted.

Now a lot of that has changed but I still thnk there are some sessioniates who love their job.

CDNFBBFAn

I saw Chris last year when I was visiting a friend in Miami.

She picked me up in her convertible, brought me back to her place. Outside of the language barrier, I had a blast. She was a bit more reserved than other session girls but still made it fun. We did a lil arm wrestling and posing. She flexed while I felt and massaged her muscles. She would playfully slap my hand away if I got to frisky. She allowed me to finish myself off and then called an uber to bring me back to my friend's.

I'd say my favorite part of the session was driving from Miami Beach to her place in Miami. She was cranking Spanish rock, top down on her muscle car and encouraging me to feel her arms as she flexed her bicep while driving.

She's a nice lady with a rocking bod! No regrets in seeing her.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw Chris last year when I was visiting a friend in Miami.

She picked me up in her convertible, brought me back to her place. Outside of the language barrier, I had a blast. She was a bit more reserved than other session girls but still made it fun. We did a lil arm wrestling and posing. She flexed while I felt and massaged her muscles. She would playfully slap my hand away if I got to frisky. She allowed me to finish myself off and then called an uber to bring me back to my friend's.

I'd say my favorite part of the session was driving from Miami Beach to her place in Miami. She was cranking Spanish rock, top down on her muscle car and encouraging me to feel her arms as she flexed her bicep while driving.

She's a nice lady with a rocking bod! No regrets in seeing her.

Crazy low standards of a session

CDNFBBFAn

Hey man, while it was far from the most erotic encounter i had, I still had fun.

And I think the whole experience of having a muscle woman pick you up in her muscle car, cruising from Miami Beach to downtown Miami, top down, blaring loud Spanish rock and flexing her biceps for you at red light is a wonderful souvenir of a Miami memory. 

liftcarryfan1

Some prefer McDonalds or over a good meal. It's ok

clay99

Well, Well, Well can see why her reviews have been so underwhelming and why she's disappeared... Appears to be engaged with an American FBB

xletigrex


clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who is she engaged with?

Donna Lynn pohl.

That's why her sessions have been underwhelming

xletigrex

Wow, it all makes sense now lol!

Musculoadicto1965

I must be the last person she had a session with, at the end of December 2025. Since then, she has stopped advertising on SG and it's unclear whether she will continue offering sessions, as she has also moved to a different city.

Jbiggie

I bet good money that she'll come back.

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, Well, Well can see why her reviews have been so underwhelming and why she's disappeared... Appears to be engaged with an American FBB

Indeed, Cris has just married Dona Lyann Pohl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, Well, Well can see why her reviews have been so underwhelming and why she's disappeared... Appears to be engaged with an American FBB

Indeed, Cris has just married Dona Lyann Pohl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh, interesting because I was totally under the impression that Dona Lyann Pohl and Tish Shelton have been connected for years. Silly me.