Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cris Goy Session

Started by passplay22, October 21, 2019, 02:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artax

She told me 1,000- I heard she told others 500- didn't have a good vibe about her and decided not to inquire any further - more reliable out there


busthemus2003

I had more success in Tampa in 2019. Met hr at the Tampa bay she smiled I smiled a,lot more. We spoke..her English is poor. Then accidentally bumped into her in the lift. Told he what I was in Tampa for and everything went from there. Was a well spent $500

Camper

I saw her walking around at the Tampa in 19 as well. After reading threads on here, I didn't bother approaching her.  Glad it worked for you!!

petitfilou87

Hi
Does she make real sessions ?
who have meeting her ?

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi
Does she make real sessions ?
who have meeting her ?

I've had several sessions with Cris in Spain, since she lives there for a good part of the year.
As a regular client of her sessions, she charges me €500/hour, although I know that when she travels she charges others up to $1000/hour.
I admit that booking a session with her for the first time via email can be a nightmare, due to her poor English skills and lousy logistical planning. It takes a dozen emails to agree on a place, date and time with her, I know.
As for her sessions, you cannot do everything you want because she has very clear limits, sensual sessions yes but no nudity, no sexual interaction. In my sessions with her I'm more of kind of muscle worship, although we've also done lifts and carries, scissors and armwrestling.
She is a statuesque female bodybuilder specimen and she is now bigger than ever. You cabn have a great time with her huge and strong muscles.

liftcarryfan1

Emailing her is a fucking nightmare and a turn off in itself to be honest. Better women in spain you can have much more fun with I'm sure which sucks cuz Cris looks amazing

abracadabra

She's known to be a scammer in the OF thread. If enough people are still jumping through hoops of completely disastrous communication and still paying high fees, she's not going to change a thing because it's not going to hurt her bottom line.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

quasimurr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's known to be a scammer in the OF thread. If enough people are still jumping through hoops of completely disastrous communication and still paying high fees, she's not going to change a thing because it's not going to hurt her bottom line.


Incredible - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kenworth119

Anyone have any experience with Cris Goy? What type of session did she provide. I'm looking for a muscle worship session and had my eye on her for a bit, just wondering what the consensus is for Cris or others in Florida. 

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone have any experience with Cris Goy? What type of session did she provide. I'm looking for a muscle worship session and had my eye on her for a bit, just wondering what the consensus is for Cris or others in Florida.

I have had multiple sessions with Cris Goy, in Spain. If you are looking for a muscle worship session, you are correct. She is big, massive with dense muscles everywhere, and strong.
But... I admit that booking a session with her for the first time via email can be a nightmare, due to her poor English skills and lousy logistical planning.

Kenworth119

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone have any experience with Cris Goy? What type of session did she provide. I'm looking for a muscle worship session and had my eye on her for a bit, just wondering what the consensus is for Cris or others in Florida.

I have had multiple sessions with Cris Goy, in Spain. If you are looking for a muscle worship session, you are correct. She is big, massive with dense muscles everywhere, and strong.
But... I admit that booking a session with her for the first time via email can be a nightmare, due to her poor English skills and lousy logistical planning.



How sensual is she?

Ijack74

"As a regular client of her sessions, she charges me €500/hour, although I know that when she travels she charges others up to $1000/hour."

Too rich for my blood...pass.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artax

She quoted me 1,000 once on tour - but I know someone that balked at the 1,000
And she did session for 500- so guess it's negotiable maybe depending on how busy she is though probably not a lot of takers at 1k

thenextgen

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kenworth119

She looks like she has a lot of muscle and a decent face.  So tempted.