LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cris Goy Session

Started by passplay22, October 21, 2019, 02:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBsession007

I met her for an hr session. Language was definitely a problem. But despite that, I would repeat seeing her. Somewhat sensual, nice attitude despite the language barrier. 


liftcarryfan1

She is gorgeous but she is stupid. Seriously she couldn't answer a single question of mine and I wrote to her in spanish and i am 100% fluent in Spanish and she dodged every question

thenextgen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is gorgeous but she is stupid. Seriously she couldn't answer a single question of mine and I wrote to her in spanish and i am 100% fluent in Spanish and she dodged every question
lol i thought the same
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone have any experience with Cris Goy? What type of session did she provide. I'm looking for a muscle worship session and had my eye on her for a bit, just wondering what the consensus is for Cris or others in Florida.

I have had multiple sessions with Cris Goy, in Spain. If you are looking for a muscle worship session, you are correct. She is big, massive with dense muscles everywhere, and strong.
But... I admit that booking a session with her for the first time via email can be a nightmare, due to her poor English skills and lousy logistical planning.



How sensual is she?

she can be somewhat sensual if you propose her it. Great attitude.

artax

Has anyone seen You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on sessiongirls?  Saw she is visiting New York- for some reason her pictures look familiar - did she use to session under different name?

Thanks



boyofwinter

Unless I'm mistaken she's a pretty well known pro fbb, who hasn't competed in the past few years, with a 3-part name.

e_honda

Haven't seen her, but there have been reviews here. Most of them not positive. 

artax

Yes- I think she used to go by muscular goddess- I think I know who it is - and remember the reviews- thanks for the help

fitgirlfanguy

Cristina Arellano Goy IFBB Pro

king123

Hi All, MG is going to be in my area soon and I'm considering seeing her. I've heard she uses other women's photos on her SG profile, can someone pm me who she is so I can decide if I should book a session. Also curious if anyone knows how much her extras cost. Thanks in advance

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi All, MG is going to be in my area soon and I'm considering seeing her. I've heard she uses other women's photos on her SG profile, can someone pm me who she is so I can decide if I should book a session. Also curious if anyone knows how much her extras cost. Thanks in advance

Scroll up, bro.   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone have any experience with Cris Goy? What type of session did she provide. I'm looking for a muscle worship session and had my eye on her for a bit, just wondering what the consensus is for Cris or others in Florida.

I have had multiple sessions with Cris Goy, in Spain. If you are looking for a muscle worship session, you are correct. She is big, massive with dense muscles everywhere, and strong.
But... I admit that booking a session with her for the first time via email can be a nightmare, due to her poor English skills and lousy logistical planning.



How sensual is she?

she can be somewhat sensual if you propose her it. Great attitude.
I agree. Mine was 2019 in Tampa. Note there was no pec hair then.

knufflschmoe

had a session with Cris Goy
first of all,difficult to keep up communication: she obviously forget all we talked about 2 days after
           then price was rising: expensive ,minimum Eur. 550.- +

During the session ,you obviously feel that the tries to avoid real body contact at all cost.....
(and I don`t ever mean HJ,or even FS)  ,
so no wrestling, at least a bit touching with hands (in distance) ,so lets say a bit "massage"

and looked quite drained ,not as good as in her web account


so .finally with it absolutely not worth for this price...!

Mscllvr21

Thank you! I reached out to her to set up a session, she seemed disinterested and didn't follow up. I think she might be married with kids.

MixedFighter99

Muscles are really important when it comes to a session. But not everything at least what I used to look for. I understand the marriage and kids aspect but sessioning is all or nothing thing. Hate to say it but if physical touch/play is an issue, she be a better provider and make more money doing OF along with offering virtual sessions.