Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583483 Posts in 74311 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 04, 2024, 09:40:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Claire's Blossoming
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Claire's Blossoming  (Read 42403 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Claire's Blossoming
« on: September 27, 2019, 10:02:25 pm »
Chapter 1

Claire looked herself in the mirror and sighed. Another school day was ahead of the 13 year old girl. Sadly, most of her days began with a small beating by one of her older brothers, Charlie. Charlie was a 14 year old kid who happened to be the star of the family. Smart, handsome and gifted in sports, the only bad thing about him was his character. Charlie loved to pick on Claire, strangling her, proving himself stronger and smarter than her whenever he could. Usually this happened on a daily basis, and it began when Claire made her way to the bathroom early morning. Despite having a room closer to it than her brother's, Charlie was faster and apparently was always lurking. The second she stepped out of her room, Claire was shoved off against the wall by him so that he could get into the bathroom first. Today was no different.
After Charlie finished his business, Claire entered into the bathroom with the usual nasty smell that he left behind.
"If only I could do something about it" she thought to herself.
But she couldn't. It's not like her parents would believe that Perfect Charlie did something like that. Charlie and Claire's older brother, Jeff, who was 18 and usually protected her from him tried to help sometimes, but he always told Claire that she should be able to defend herself, and she didn't want to look weak to Jeff.
"And I'm as skinny as a starving mouse" she said out loud, fulfilling her resignation.

That day, after school, when Claire got home, entering through the back door, she tripped herself into something and fell down. Cursing her bad luck, she looked around.
"What the h...?"
Then she saw it. There was a dumbbell on the floor. Claire's family had built a small home gym down in the basement for the family to use, but except for Jeff who eventually went there, the thing was pretty much abandoned.
Figuring out this had to be another one of Charlie's pranks to annoy her, she grabbed the dumbbell using both hands and took it downstairs. It was heavy. She looked at the inscription '15 pounds'
Entering the gym, she found the rack and stored the dumbbell back. It's been a while since she last entered there. It looked normal, but quite clean for a not so used place. Scanning the dumbbell rack, she noticed that some of them were lighter. Not sure why, Claire dropped her backpack, which was still on her back, to the ground and grabbed two five pound dumbbells.
Staring at the mirror, she started doing bicep curls with them. She never saw Charlie entering the room.
"haha. What's this? Little squirrel is working out now?" his tone was mocking her
Scared by his presence, she immediately put the dumbbells down "Erm, no, I was..."
"Out of bounds, that's what you were" Charlie came close to Claire and grabbed her by the shoulders. Before she could try to run, Charlie spun her around and put her in a headlock
"You little rat, this is no place for you. This is for men to get stronger. I don't want to see you here anymore, understood?"
Claire, running out of air, was trying desperately to let herself out, not caring about anything Charlie said. She just mumbled 'yes', but Charlie wasn't letting go. In a desperate attempt, Claire grabbed one of the dumbbells she was using and hit Charlie in the leg with it. The bully let go of her, pissed at her strike
"What the fu...? You're dead now"
Claire tried to run away, but tripped in her own backpack and fell, hitting her head on the bench that was in front of her. Scared by the sound of the hit, even Charlie stopped his charge
"Are you ok?"
Claire was dizzy, and feeling the bump growing immediately in her temple.
"I... am"
"Get out of here. And put some ice on it. Now!" even he seemed concerned with her, Charlie's tone was not to be challenged, so Claire obeyed.

Walking back to her room with a frozen pea bag pressed against her temple, Claire bumped into Jeff
"What happened?"
"Oh... it.. was an accident"
Jeff knew better than that
"Charlie again?" He was rolling up his sleeves and making way to their brother's room
"No... Jeff. Wait. It was an accident... I was downstairs in the basement and..."
"In the basement? Why?"
"Oh.. I was just, you know... checking the whole weights and all..."
"Oh" Jeff was surprised "You want to start working out?"
"Yeah, well..." Claire sighed "It's not like I can do it regularly..."
"Why is that?"
"Oh, well... I don't think Charlie would take it well..."
"Listen to me. If you want to, you will work out every day. Heck, I'll even teach you a couple things"
"But.. what about him?"
"Leave him to me"

The next day Jeff knocked on Claire's door with a bottle of water and a gym towel on his hands
"C'mon on, brat. Put on some sports clothes and follow me. Were pumping some iron"
"What?, But..."
"No buts. I've already talked to Charlie and made very clear to him that if you want to, you'll use the basement whenever you want. I also made clear to him that if he bugs you, I'll kick his ass. So come on"
Still surprised by all that, Claire obeyed Jeff and joined him downstairs 5 minutes later. As Jeff taught her the basics about weight lifting, Claire got more and more psyched. Presses, curls, extensions, lunges, everything made her happier and more confident. This was nice. She was obviously all clumsy and weak, but with her brother's help, she was sure she would get better at this somehow.

The next three months went on with Claire working out on a daily basis with Jeff, and even trying it out all by herself sometimes. The pranks and attacks from Charlie were still present, but now she didn't care much about them. She was always excited by being around Jeff later and doing things together like two loving siblings. What bugged her was that in another month Jeff would leave to College and she would be left alone with Charlie, but that was something she could worry about when it happened.

Claire entered her room after doing her exercises alone since Jeff was out with some friends and took her t-shirt off. As she was untying her pony tail, she noticed something new. Drawn by the apparent mass that bulged slightly on her arms, Claire looked herself in the mirror and flexed her arms. A very small, but very visible bump appeared. She never had noticed it before. Instinctively, she extended and twisted her arms, trying to see if she had some visible muscle on her tricep too. And there it was. a tiny sting of muscle running down her arm.
Claire was so excited, she locked her door and picked up her phone. Typing quickly 'bodybuilding poses' she found an youtube video with some huge guy posing for the camera and tried to replicate his moves. Some of them were quite complex and she didn't even knew how to contract that muscle exactly, but everywhere she looked she could definitely see something that wasn't there 3 months earlier. She was happy with it.
Opening her door carefully, Claire looked both ways before running to the bathroom. There, she locked herself again and climbed on the scale.
"Wow!" she let out loud as she read the 122 mark. That was 5 pounds more than she had before.

Forum Saradas

Claire's Blossoming
« on: September 27, 2019, 10:02:25 pm »

Offline MrCrowley

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Claire's Blossoming
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 07:52:06 am »
Good start, slowly building the relationships of the characters will pay off for sure. Although im anxious to see how Claire develops  :)

Keep at it, i have the feeling i will love this story.

Offline Idylls

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 08:44:59 am »
This story has a caring brother. That alone easily made this different from the cookie cutter stories here. The bullying older brother is getting lame and boring.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 03:15:30 pm »
as always, I love your writing style...
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 07:50:57 pm »
Chapter 2

Unfortunately, summer came and along with it Jeff's departure to college. That didn't reduced Claire's focus, however. The only thing is that now, without her brother's protection, she was going down to the basement in more strange hours, like really early, before everyone was awake. She just didn't want to face Charlie's judgement and everything that came with it. Not only that, but after the first month of summer Claire discovered a outdoor free gym where many bodybuilders and fitness aficionados worked out and joined them. Being a young, motivated girl made her way in easy. Soon enough, she was 'adopted' by them, and was receiving training and dieting tips from people even more expert than Jeff.
A Saturday, after an early work out, Claire was on her way to the shower when Charlie was waiting for her, blocking the hallway
"Up so soon, brat?"
"Charlie, let me pass. I need to shower"
"And why is that?" his voice was menacing
"Because I'm all sweaty. Just let me through"
"Well, you can shower"
That was a surprise to Claire. Charlie was never this kind
"After I'm done with my business" he laughed hard and tried to push Claire like he had done many times. This time, however, she didn't trip, didn't even took a step back. Claire's legs were well dug on the carpet. She didn't move an inch. Instead, in a reflex that normally she wouldn't have, she pushed Charlie back. Astonished by not being able to shove his sister down and not expecting a push back, Charlie fell on his butt. Claire saw the opportunity and ran down to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.
Looking at herself in the mirror, she tried to make sense of what just happened. Did Charlie really tried to push her? It felt like a real shove, but she didn't even move. And why in Heavens would she push him back? There would be consequences, she knew. Still... why did he fell so easily?
Stripping down from her clothes, Claire planted both her feet on the ground and looked at her thighs. They had grown since she started working out. All that squatting must have payed off. Still looking down, she flexed one of her quads. Excited, she watched as the muscles separated themselves. It was nothing like those people at the gym, but it was something she wasn't able to do 6 months ago. Jeff would be proud. She had developed quite nice muscles on her legs
"Nice enough so that Charlie can't push me, at least" se thought too herself.
Entering the shower, she kept relaxing and flexing her quads, and admiring the volume it had nowadays.

The next week, Claire's father came to her and Charlie asking for help. He wanted to remove some boxes from the basement and store them in the attic. He lowered the attic stairs, climbing half of the stairs, so that his head could look inside the attic, and commanded his children
"Alright, kids, you grab those boxes and hand them to me. I'll store them upstairs. Now go"
Claire and Charlie got downstairs and noticed there were at least a dozen boxes. They were heavy boxes, and although they could carry each one their own, they had to use both hands and walk slowly. After the 3rd box, Charlie was panting hard from going up and down the basement carrying that load
"This is bullshit. Why dad can't do this on his own?"
Claire, who was still rather rested answered like it was nothing
"Oh, c'mon Charlie. There's only 4 left. Two each and we are done"
As they each grabbed the last box and headed to their father, they lifted their boxes above their head so that their father could grab them. Only thing is that he was inside the attic making room for the last boxes
"Be there in a second, guys" his muffled voice came
After a few moments, Charlie lowered his box, obviously his shoulders exhausted from the effort. Claire was looking up, unaware that her brother had just 'given up' and was still holding her box up, covering her face.
Panting hard, Charlie checked his 14 year old sister. She had always been skinny and, therefore, had a slim waist with a smidge of lines drawing her abdomen muscles. But now, as she held her arms up and her shirt was lifted, he could see for the first time that Claire actually held developed muscles on her abs. That was no 'fake six pack'. Instinctively, he looked down at his flat, but unmuscular abdomen. It made him uneasy. Still, girls tend to workout their abs like crazy, and it was clear that Claire had been taking her gym very seriously.
Soon their father returned and, as they handed him the last boxes, he pointed out
"Claire, why were you carrying this one? It's by far the heaviest!"
"Oh, it was nothing, dad." she answered calmly
As they headed back to their rooms, Claire walking in front of Charlie, the boy looked at his sister's frame. Her shoulders looked kind of... broad. actually, not hidden by her sleeveless shirt, they looked round and quite developed. Thinking about what just happened, Charlie quickly processed that Claire's shoulders were able to hold a larger amount of weight for a longer period than his own. He tried to come up with a reason for that, but he was smart enough to realized that they had been doing the same amount of exercise with those boxes and she didn't seem half as tired as he did.
Right before entering his room, he made a move, like he had always did, trying to make her trip on his foot. But something stopped him. Maybe it was best today if he didn't pick on his sister.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 11:55:59 pm »
wow... the best as always...
I can't wait ...
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2019, 05:07:57 am »
Can't wait to read more of Claire's blossoming. Hope she really gets strong.

Offline bstretcher20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2019, 12:42:36 pm »
Great story so far!

Offline pepperdog

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2019, 02:36:50 pm »
Very good story,  can't wait for more. Here's some karma

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2019, 04:16:54 pm »
Chapter 3

Claire was really excited. Jeff was coming home in a few hours for the weekend, and she was eager to be around her big brother again. During dinner, she kept asking her parents if they shouldn't be leaving to the airport to pick him up already.
"Easy there, tiger. Jeff's plane lands in about two hours"
Charlie rolled his eyes at his sister's behavior.
"Chill out, freak. It's not like he's been overseas after joining the Forces, you know"
"Oh, shut up, Charlie. I miss him, ok? But don't worry, when you leave for college, I won't miss you"
Trying to burn some energy, Claire stomped her feet rhythmically under the table. Charlie couldn't help but notice how plump Claire's legs had become over the last months. It was some change. What first looked like fragile twigs now were well filled with muscle.
Finally, time passed and Claire's parents left for the airport. Still anxious, she decided she had to chat with somebody in order to help time pass, and the only person around was Charlie.
She knocked on Charlie's door, waiting for him to shove her off, but no answer came. Opening it, she found him playing some videogames
"Hey Charlie"
"Go Away"
Now, that normally would have sounded like an order, but Claire made no mention of moving
"Didn't you hear me?" Charlie said again, no turning his eyes to his sister
"So, I was thinking... what if we all went to a water park tomorrow? You, me, Jeff, mom and Dad?"
"Where is this coming from? Why do you even want my opinion on this? It's not like if you asked mom and dad they would say no to you..."
"Well, actually we both know that the one they don't say no to is you, big brother"
Charlie sighed. That was true. He's accomplishments in school had always granted him some slack around the house in chores, and hardly anything that he suggested, as long as it was comprehensible, was accepted promptly.
"Well, I guess... I mean, we are having some really warm days..."Charlie stopped talking. Claire wrapped her arms around his torso and hugged him tightly from behind. He was still sitting in his chair and completely blindsided by this sudden demonstration of caring, but what surprised him the most was how strong was Claire's hug. Charlie felt as if he was being pressed against the chair rest.
"Thank you, Charlie! That's really kind of you!"
"W-well... I didn't say I'd ask them.... but, ok. Now leave"
"Sure!" Claire stopped before crossing the door "They're here!" She ran downstairs.
Charlie paused his game and followed her. Yeah, he was acting like the cool teen, but the truth is he missed his big brother too.

The second Jeff entered the room Claire threw herself in his arms.
"Hi Jeff! I missed you so much!!!"
Taken back by the sudden charge of his young sister, Jeff hugged her back
"Hi Claire! I missed you too!" That's when he ran his hands through Claire's back and noticed the visible lumps on it
"My god, Girl! What happened to you? You grew a lot!"
Blushing, Claire placed her hands in front of her body, as if she was ashamed of herself
"You think? I mean.. I kept doing what you taught me... and I've made some friends during summer, you know... that helped me with my workouts"
Patting her broad shoulders, Jeff remarked
"You kidding? You look amazing! Look at these shoulders! You've added what? 10-12 pounds since I last saw you?"
"Well... actually 16" Claire was feeling more and more radiant by Jeff's reaction to her gains.
"And look at those legs! C'mon, show them to me" Jeff was still shocked, but very enthusiastic about Claire's development
From a distance, Charlie saw when Claire extended her right leg in front of Jeff and flexed her quad. Involuntarily, he let out a small gasp
"Oh, hey Charlie! How are you? Come here, give your big brother a hug!" Jeff said, noticing Charlie's presence
Charlie approached carefully, trying not to let Claire realize how impressed he was with her muscles. The two brother hugged for a second there, but as soon as they let go Jeff went back full charge on complimenting Claire's discipline and hard work
"C'mon Claire, show us. Let me see these muscles" he said, grabbing her right arm.
Unsure of what she should do and a bit scared that Charlie might make fun of her, Claire finally gave in and flexed her right bicep. A considerable ball of muscle popped up. Jeff placed his hand on it and tried, in vain, to squeeze it
"Nice work, Claire! This is really hard! Hey, Charlie, feel them! Look, don't they look hard?"
Charlie, who had suddenly lost his breath watching his younger sister's big muscle, didn't know what to say
"I... it's, it's ok. They do look hard"
"Well, they really are" Jeff added "Hey, you and me better watch out, or in no time she will have the bigger muscles around this house!" he laughed at his joke, but Charlie managed to open a weak smile to his proposition. Watching Claire's body so closely for the first time made him wonder if she hadn't already became stronger than one of them.
Excited by Jeff's compliments, and feeling very confident, Claire said "Well, you two better start working out then, cause I have no intention of slowing this down" she giggled at her own comment, but in her head, for the first time, she wondered what it would feel like, being the strongest of the 3 siblings.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2019, 10:15:41 pm »
what a great new chapter!!!
I can't wait to see the reaction at the water park, please don't let us wait too much!!!
K for you

Offline law94

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2019, 11:24:28 pm »
I love claire and i cant expect she growth taller

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2019, 08:59:39 am »
Can't wait to find out how she'll abuse being the strongest of three siblings.  >:D Great story!

Offline gunshow98

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2019, 03:35:11 pm »
Great start! Cant wait to see Claire realize her strength

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2019, 08:35:24 pm »
Chapter 4

Next morning everyone in the house was waken up by a loud scream coming from Claire's room
"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!"
As people opened their doors and tried to make sense of what had happened, Jeff was the first to knock on his sister's door
"Uh... Claire? Everything ok?"
"Are you mom? Then DON'T COME IN!"
As soon as her mother entered her room, Claire locked the door. The two young men and their father, already up, decided to take care of breakfast.
They were half through cooking the bacon and eggs when Claire stormed down straight to the garage, followed by her mother. Crossing eyes with the men, she simply explained
"Girls issues. I'm going out to get her a new bikini for today"
"What? a new one? But she just bought one like... 3 or 4 months ago!" her dad protested
"Yeah, well... her upper body grew out of it, if you know what I mean" she responded "Tell you what. Why don't you guys pack things up and we meet at the water park?" she proposed closing the door behind her.
The three promptly agreed, as waiting for girls to shop wasn't in their priority activities for the weekend. Reaching down the water park, they picked up some chaises and a nice shadow, bought some sodas and relaxed. Jeff and Charlie were most arguing about baseball and sports in general when they saw from a distance a young woman, with her back turned to them, strip down from her shirt.
"Shit, look at that chick. Look at her back. It's all lumpy and muscular" Charlie remarked, impressed
"Yeah... she has that upside down triangle shape indeed"
"And her shoulder look round and rather big too"
Jeff stopped answering and started laughing
"What is it?" Charlie was intrigued, still not taking the eyes from the girl, who was standing in front of the entrance door, as if she was waiting for somebody
"You think she's impressive, right?" Jeff answered, still laughing
"Well, yeah. Those are impressive muscles, you know. Especially in a girl"
"Well" Jeff couldn't hold himself "What if I tell that those muscles belong to our small sister?"
"What? No Way! Claire is..."
"Growing. Fast"
A few seconds later, as their mother - who Claire was waiting for - entered the facility, Claire turned around and Charlie could see that the strong back girl was indeed his kid sister. How the hell did she got so muscular? And, most important, did she really looked stronger than him?

Feeling the unease of his younger brother, Jeff dropped the subject as soon as the girls were close. Standing in front of her brothers, Claire, unaware of the impact she had just caused, unzipped her jeans shorts and pulled them off, exposing her beautifully developed legs. As she lifted one foot after another so that she could take the shorts out, Charlie noticed how her calves had grown recently. They looked solid and defined.
"Mom, can you put some lotion on my back?" she asked
"Ask one of your brothers, Claire. I've done enough for one day, you know"
With her best pussy-in-boots look, Claire turned to the boys, holding the lotion bottle on her hand
"Please?"
Not containing himself this time, Jeff teased his brother
"Charlie? Feel like spreading lotion on Claire's back?"
"I... I..."
Jeff giggled, picking the bottle from Claire's hand
"Here, I'll do it"
As Jeff got up and started working Claire's back, the girl stood in front of Charlie, who was still laying on his chaise, unable to take his eyes away from his sister's body. He was still having a hard time conceiving the idea that she had grown strong. Claire started playing with her tummy, contracting and relaxing her abdominal muscles, watching them going from a flat, faintly drawn wall into a more pronounced layer of bricks.
"That's... that's... some abs you have, Claire" Charlie managed to say
"Yeah... I mean, we can't all be mushy like you two, you know" she giggled, stepping beside Jeff and flexing her abs hard, comparing them to her brother's. Even Jeff, who was rather in shape, knew this was a no-contest from the get going. Claire's abs put theirs to shame. Being a good sport, however, Jeff took it in a nice way
"Hey! Remember it was me who helped you getting those!" he said, laughing hard
As the day went on, Charlie was impressed by Claire's energy and stamina. She climbed stairs, ran around all day long and didn't seem a bit tired. It was like watching a cyborg. He quit the sliders after 2 or 3 hours, exhausted by the sun and the huge amount of ladders, but Claire seemed fresh. He felt more and more uncomfortable near his sister. It seemed that she dwarfed him just by being close to him. She looked fitter, stronger and prettier than him.

Back home, after showering mom and dad told the three that they'd be in charge of the dishes after dinner. As a regular competitive team, immediately they started arguing about a way of getting rid of the chores
"rock-paper-scissors? Loser washes the dishes, runner up takes the garbage out?" Charlie proposed
"How about Jenga?" Jeff suggested
"Armwrestling" Claire's voice came out, seriously
the two boys turned to her, surprised
"What? You can't be serious, Claire" Jeff inquired
Shyly, she explained "Well... I mean, I know I'll lose. But... I'd like to see how I handle myself against you guys..."
Thinking his options, Jeff knew that this would look bad to them if one of them lose to her, but he also knew that Charlie would never back that down. Before he could come with a counter proposal, Charlie screamed
"Alright, let's do it"
In a quick thinking attempt to save his brother face, Jeff promptly placed his elbow on the kitchen table
"You first, bro"
They locked hands and Claire counted them down. As they started pushing, none of them were able to move the other around. They remained locked for about 15 seconds when, to everybody's surprise, Charlie started bringing Jeff's arm down. It was a slow movement, and it seemed clear that Charlie was giving his all on the task, but he was succeeding. It took him a minute, but he finally beat his older brother.
As Charlie celebrated, Jeff remained silent, not getting up from the table
"Alright, kid. Now you" he spoke calmly
Rolling up her sleeve, Claire sat across from Jeff. They locked hands and once again Charlie was impressed by Claire's muscles. This time it was her bicep, which looked rather massive. He knew damn well he didn't have such volume in his own arms.
As they began pushing, Jeff noticed that Claire's hand had a strong grip, and he could feel the callosity of someone who really lifted seriously. After more than 30 seconds he began bringing her arm down, but in a slower rate than he expected. Claire was all focused, trying her best to stop her brother. Halfway through she managed to stop his progress, holding their arms for several times. For Jeff, it felt like Claire was holding his whole body using her biceps, but still she wasn't able to bring him up. As time ran, finally leverage did it's job and Jeff beat Claire.
"Well, that settles it" he spoke calmly "Congratulations, Claire. You are really strong"
"Well, thanks Jeff. Still, I haven't arm wrestled Charlie"
"There's no need for that. He beat me and I beat you. So the results are obvious. But I'll tell you what. I'll let you take the garbage and I take care of the dishes, alright? Now go"
Still unsure, Claire obeyed her brother. The second she left the kitchen, Jeff turned to Charlie
"You better watch out"
"What do you mean?" Charlie was still feeling himself after beating his big brother
"Come here" Jeff spoke placing his elbow back on the table
"You want a rematch? Why? Accept defeat, big brother"
"Just do it, you moron"
They locked hands again, and started pushing, but this time Jeff dominated his younger brother, finishing him up in about 30 seconds.
"You see?"
"What? What happened?"
"I figured Claire would beat you. So I faked losing to you to avoid you from that. But you better start treating her nicely, you know. Rather sooner than later she will figure out that she is in fact stronger than you. And she will remember all the bullying you put her through"
"Are you... are you saying...?" Charlie was astonished by his brother's thoughts
"Yes, I'm saying that Claire is more muscular and is stronger than you. And this shouldn't be a surprise for you, you know?"
"I... I..." Charlie closed his mouth as Claire entered the kitchen again
"Done with the trash. Now you two, you better start taking this seriously, you know? I have a goal of beating you both in armwrestling before summer" she giggled, heading back to her room, but not before flashing her brothers with a flex of her strong, hard biceps

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Claire's Blossoming

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View