Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 06:00:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Claire's Blossoming
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Claire's Blossoming  (Read 42272 times)

Offline Idylls

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Claire's Blossoming
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2019, 09:37:30 pm »
Smart and wise. Well done.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2019, 09:37:30 pm »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2019, 10:23:52 pm »
the perfect chapter!!!
can't wait for more
K
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2019, 06:14:14 pm »
Chapter 5

Instead of treating Claire better, the weekend's happenings moved Charlie to the exact opposite. He began bullying her around even more, if possible. Only that instead of a physical bullying, he went for the intellectual approach. Whenever he could, Charlie talked Claire down, calling her dumb on her acts and behaviors, saying everything she did was silly and childish.
Claire, on the other hand, spent more and more time working out. Gym was the one place where Charlie wouldn't bug her, so it became her - even more - favorite place. She took her routine very seriously, ate right (despite her mother telling her that she would become fat eating the amount of food she was eating daily) and rest. This went on for months.
Right before summer, their parents told them that Jeff wouldn't be coming home, since he got a job back in college, and that they would take the time to travel through Europe, putting the younger siblings away into a camp of their choice. Charlie quickly picked a 6 week tech camp where he could get more into programming and 'stuff' as he said. Claire, already disappointed that Jeff wasn't coming home, begged for her parents to let her stay home and keep her routine, which was completely out of question.
It wasn't until last week of school when Claire's mom came with great news
"Alright Claire, come here. I have some news for you"
"What?"
"So, since we couldn't find anywhere to send you to during the next 8 weeks, your grandmother agreed to fly in and stay with you"
"So you mean...?"
"Yeah, you can stay home. But there will be rules..."
"I'll completely follow them!" Claire interrupted her mother, kissing her on the cheek "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

First 6 weeks of summer flew by, and before they could tell Charlie would be arriving from his camp to spend the last 2 weeks before their parents returned from their trip with Claire and Granny.
Granny went pick him up, and on the way back home they chatted
"So, how was camp?"
"Oh, it was the best! You see, we had a project to develop a soft..."
"I'll stop you right there young man. You know I don't understand a word of what you're about to say"
Charlie laughed "You're right. Sorry grandma. And how was summer around here?"
"Well, rather quiet actually. Your sister spent most of her days doing exercises and going out for runs and hikes and stuff. She gave me no trouble at all"
"I suppose that's a good thing, right?"
"Yeah, and speaking of which... I know you two don't exactly get along very well. Am I going to have a headache with you two? Or are you gonna behave?" Grandma always had a feeling for knowing when there was trouble
"I'll make sure you don't hear a thing, grandma" Charlie spoke mischievously.

Charlie entered home, excused himself and headed back to his room. What he saw made him drop his jaw and his bags to the floor. Claire was inside his room, going through his clothes
"What the f*** do you think you're doing?" He screamed angrily, seeing nothing but Claire's feet and a part of her pony tail showing behind the closed door that hid her almost completely.
What happened next took the color away from his skin. Claire stepped out of the closet, wearing one of Charlie's old t-shirts and a spandex shorts, barefoot. The shock was caused by the fact that the T-shirt, which fitted him nicely, was stretched to it's limit on Claire. She had rolled up the sleeves so that she could move her arms, cause the armpits were hugging her lats hard, making it hard for her to move.
"Oh, hey brother"
Charlie's eyes were scanning the picture in front of him, not believing on themselves. Claire's legs were thick and tanned, her quads bulging by mere standing up. She seemed to have grown at least one inch during summer. Her waist was crazy slim, and her torso widened so much it seemed to have twice the width oh her waist. But was caused the most impact on Charlie was Claire's shoulders and arms. They were round, massive and, as she moved, he could notice the fibers on them. Even her traps seemed to stretch the neck of his t-shirt.
Without saying a single word, Claire walked past Charlie, who immediately followed her with his eyes. From behind, Claire's torso was even more impressive. The muscles on her back were visible even behind the t-shirt, and Claire's calves had gotten bigger and more defined than he remembered. Charlie figured she was leaving the room, but instead Claire stopped at the door, closing it and turning back to face her brother
"Wha...?" He was still mesmerized he couldn't even finish the sentence
"Well, a couple things, actually. First, staying with granny was great. She not only gave me money for whatever I needed - supplements, gear, you name it - but she did not asked any questions. Second, discipline. Third, a growth spurt came in the most perfect hour, you know"
Looking at her own arms, Claire flexed her wrists, causing her forearms to expand and show the large rows of muscle that ran up, following equally thick veins. Charlie noticed that the pair of veins made their way up on each arm, making their way into her shoulders through the large amount of flesh that her biceps and triceps had became.
Stepping towards Charlie, Claire giggled as her brother instinctively took a step backwards, stumbling on his bag and trapping himself against the wall. Laughing her massive arms around Charlie, Claire pulled him close to her and squeezed him tightly
"I missed you a lot, Charlie!" she said, holding him like a python.
Charlie, who went from scared pale to squeezed red in a matter of seconds, tried to push away from Claire's hug, placing his hands on her chest and shoulders. It was useless. All he did was feel the thickness and hardness of her pectoral and deltoid muscles. He wouldn't get out until she decided so.
Fully aware of the impact she was causing on her brother, and correctly reading the message from Charlie's eyes that screamed 'fear', Claire lifted him from the ground, still hugging him. Wrapped around her arms, he felt light. He felt small. He felt powerless.
Finally, Claire put Charlie down and simply stripped down from his T-shirt. She was wearing a white sports bra beneath it, and now Charlie could fully appreciate Claire's magnificent upper body, from her rock hard six pack to her thick, split pec muscles, and her large neck.
"Here, I was looking for something to wear during my workout, but this is too tight" she said, handing him his shirt
Charlie, still on mute, grabbed the shirt and held it
"Why don't you put it on? I think it fits better In you"
Charlie just stood still, holding the t-shirt, trying to swallow the godly view of his 15 year old sister
"Put the t-shirt on, Charlie" This time Claire's voice sounded hard, and he immediately obeyed her command. Even with his other shirt under, the t-shirt looked lose on him. Not at all like it looked on Claire's huge torso.
"Yeah... it fits better on you, indeed. I guess I got a little too big for it. I guess I'll just stay on these sports bra today"
Claire started walking towards the door, and Charlie once again got a chance to watch the magnificence of her shape. her wide lats, plump rhomboids and thick traps. Opening the door, Claire turned once again to her tiny brother
"Oh, and Charlie? Remember when we used to wrestle for fun? Gosh... I remember you beat me every time!"
Charlie shivered
"I want to try that again sometime this week, ok?" Claire said, closing the door behind her, leaving her brother dead scared of what would happen if they did

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2019, 07:19:37 am »
It's been great so far, but it's about to get amazing!  :woohoo:

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2019, 02:02:50 pm »
THIS!!!!!!

"First, staying with granny was great. She not only gave me money for whatever I needed - supplements, gear, you name it - but she did not asked any questions."

Supplements.. gear.. YASSSSSSSS.  Why can I see Claire forcing Charlie to do her injections....  :woot:

Offline Tdh436

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2019, 02:59:57 am »
amazing story! I'm curious how tall and big she will become

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2019, 03:46:17 am »
amazing story! I'm curious how tall and big she will become
I second that

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2019, 04:33:22 pm »
Chapter 6

If Charlie's bullying had always been physical or intellectual, Claire took the psychological route. Being pretty much left alone with her older brother, since Granny didn't bother coming out of the TV room much, gave her enough space to mess with Charlie's mind. Every chance she had near him, Claire flexed a muscle. Biceps, triceps, chest, quads. She knew her muscular frame scared him, and she made sure he saw it whenever they were close. Not only showing her muscles, but demonstrations of raw power were in her arsenal as well. Moving furniture around, grunting while working out, everything she could to that told Charlie how strong and intense she was, she was doing. And it was working.
As the week went on, it became crystal clear that Charlie was always uncomfortable near her powerhouse sister, and he tried his best to avoid being close to her.

One day Claire entered Charlie's room, not bothering to knock first. She knew there was no way in hell he would allow that. Charlie's immediate answer had always been shoving her down back to the hall and locking his door. But not this time. Although he was clearly annoyed by her interruption on whatever he was doing, Claire could see in Charlie's eyes that he had no courage to push his mighty sister away.
Instead, he simply asked
"Hey Claire. What do you want?"
Grinning, Claire showed him what she was carrying behind her back. A measuring tape.
"I was hoping you could help me with these... It's been a while since I've took note of my progress"
Charlie felt unsure of himself. He definitely didn't want to take measures of his sister's muscles, especially cause he was afraid she might ask him to measure his own, but there was no way he could say no to her without  bringing questions and maybe a confrontation
"So.. what do you want me to do?" he asked in a low tone
"Well, first... come with me" Claire's voice was more a demand than a request, so Charlie followed her all the way to their parent's bathroom, where Claire's mom had a scale. Claire climbed on it and Charlie's eyes bulged as he read out the measure
"One hundred... one hundred fifty seven..." he noticed that Claire outweighed himself by more than 12 pounds, even still being shorter than him.
Claire stepped down from the scale and took her t-shirt off. In her full majestic figure, she looked even bigger than Charlie remembered. Her thick chest plates that formed a large upper body, connected to round, fibered shoulders and a thick trap that was showing off from the end of her neck.
Raising both her arms, Claire told
"Go ahead, measure my chest, Bro"
Trembling, Charlie placed the measuring tape around Claire's torso, and after he finished wrapping the tape, Claire lowered her arms, inhaled deeply and stroke a pose, flexing her lats, causing the tape to slid from Charlie's fingers as her torso expanded. Once she concluded her flexing, Charlie read the measure "49 inches"
"Well... I'm not sure how big that is, actually..." Claire said "Maybe if we compare..."
"What? No!" Charlie protested
Claire placed her hands on his arms, squeezing them softly. Even though she wasn't really putting a real effort, she held him very tightly.
"Please, big brother" she said, emphasizing the word 'big'. Charlie was trapped. He simply couldn't say no. he didn't dare to. As Claire grabbed him, he could have sworn she flexed her chest muscles, making them bounce up and down really quickly. Before he knew, Claire was pulling his t-shirt off through his head, exposing his skinny frame. Facing each other, the body difference became more and more clear. Claire wrapped the tape around Charlie's chest and read "44 inches"
Humiliated, all Charlie wanted to do was to get out of there, but she was just beginning. Still holding the tape, she ordered
"Flex your bicep"
Charlie obeyed, and as Claire read it's measurement, she couldn't avoid letting out a small chuckle "10.5 inches... that's... not that big. Well, now me" she gave him the tape and flexed her mighty muscle. As Charlie placed the tape, he felt the hardness of her steel ball of muscle. He couldn't believe how hard and perfectly shaped it was. He read out 'twelve inches, Claire'.
The session kept on, with thighs, calves, forearms.. everyone one of them Claire made sure Charlie found out how bigger than him she was. How more massive her body was.
Once they were over, Charlie headed back to his room, followed by his sister. Before he could close his door, she entered the room. Instinctively, Charlie took two steps back.
"You know, Granny told me earlier that this evening she will be going to a friend's house to play cards. She wanted to know if a nanny was needed, but I told her we'd stay home and look after each other, so she said it was ok. I'm so excited! We can be home alone! Just the two of us!" and saying that, Claire stroke a powerful crab flex, contracting every ounce of muscle she had in her body, even grunting while doing it.
To her delight, Charlie's jaw fell opened and he shivered in fear of the idea of being left alone with his monster-truck sized sister

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2019, 06:39:10 am »
Hope this will go on.
Perhaps Charlie  tries to get a 11 inch be to close the gap to Claire's 12.
But with the next measurement it will not only a 1.5 or hope 1 inch gab - it will be 3 as Claire's got already 14 inch.

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2019, 04:56:19 pm »
Hope this will go on.
Perhaps Charlie  tries to get a 11 inch be to close the gap to Claire's 12.
But with the next measurement it will not only a 1.5 or hope 1 inch gab - it will be 3 as Claire's got already 14 inch.

Love this story and love the measurements, always a fan.
Agree with this it would be great to see a different one than the standard girl gets way bigger than her bro. The story is so great would defo be cool if brother tries to compete for a bit doesnt grow as fast then gives up to his sister powerhouse. ! amazing thnak u

Offline vevrierboobs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2019, 05:31:45 pm »
It would be great to see Claire to surpass her brother in other masculine attributes like voice change and body hair.  :rock:

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2019, 05:01:03 pm »
Chapter 7

Charlie remained the rest of the day locked in his room. He needed to find a way out of the house before granny left for her card game. There was no way in hell he'd be left alone with Claire. Unfortunately for him, no one of his friends were available. Some had other things scheduled, some simply didn't bother to answer his messages. As the sun was setting, someone knocked on his door.
Charlie jumped from his chair, scared that Claire might be wanting something from him. He relaxed when he heard his grandma's voice from the other side, asking him to come downstairs.
As he headed downstairs, Claire was nowhere to be seen. Breathing relaxed, Charlie entered the kitchen where granny was
"Charles, I'm leaving now. I won't be late, but here" she handed him a 100 dollar bill "Order some food for you and Claire. Keep the change" she blinked one eye to him.
"And be nice to her" she added. Charlie thought she should say that to her instead.
"Thanks, granny. You're the best" He turned around and headed himself back to his room. Maybe if he gave her the money and kept locked in his domains, he'd be safe.
As he entered his room, he heard his grandma's car engine starting, and the vehicle's sound slowly fading away. The second he passed the door, it slam shut. He never had a chance. Claire was hiding behind his room's door, just waiting for him.
Caught by surprise, his first reaction was to protest about the intrusion, but his eyes gave him the notion that that wasn't the best idea. Claire's outfit was tiny, all very tight to her body, giving her an even bigger look. She also seemed to have just worked out, cause Charlie noticed she was sweaty, pumped and her veins were very dilated. If possible, it was like she had grown more muscular in the last few hours
"What...?" it was all he was able to say, with a faint voice
"So, finally alone" she said. "Why don't we sit and talk a little bit, big brother?"
Before he could move or say anything, Claire lowered her body, placed her hands on his back and lifted him off the ground. Carrying him like a sack of potatoes, Claire gently placed him on his computer chair and remained standing in front of him. From this angle, she looked more and more powerful by the minute. As she put her hands on her hips, Charlie noticed the thickness and size of her shoulders. Claire breathed calmly, but the muscles on her torso and abs contracted as she inhaled and exhaled.
"You know" she began "I remember when you sometimes stormed into my room. Do you remember that, Charlie?"
"I... I..."
"Oh, I'm sure you do. It hasn't been so long, has it? You came in and put me into headlocks, you twisted my arms... " Claire chuckled, as if it were amusing memories. Charlie was livid, unable to breathe deeply, let alone speak or move
"Or when we were racing and you tripped me. How many times I've fallen down while you laughed your ass off"
Charlie was shaking, trying not to show her how scared he was, but it was useless.
"But hey" she said in a more happy tone "We're all grownups now, right? I mean... we can be left alone at home! Right?"
"R-right"
"And, can you believe this? I'm starting high school in 2 weeks! It will be so cool! Having my older brother in my school and all... I mean, I'll tell everyone that I'm Charlie's little sister!"
Charlie suddenly became aware of what she was saying. High school was his realm. In two weeks, everyone there would get to know his marvelous muscular sister. And people would talk about her. About her biceps, and her legs, and how strong she looked. And soon enough they would put two and two together. And they'd ask him if he was the stronger. What would he say? If he lied and she found out, Claire might want to prove him wrong in front of everyone. Charlie began crying in desperation.
Claire grinned. Her torture was working perfectly "What is it, Charlie? Why are you crying? You don't want to be seen with me? Do I embarrass you?"
Charlie remained silent, wimping slowly
"Or is it the other way around?" Claire's voice was now stronger and more confident "Maybe you're crying because people will see you next to me and realize how much of a wimp you are? How bigger and stronger your small sister is when compared to you?"
Charlie, who had been looking down the whole time, gazed into Claire's eyes. There was fire and rage there
"Answer me, Charlie" Her voice now showed who was in control
"I... I...."
"Are you afraid of me, Charlie? Are you afraid that I might hurt you if we fight?"
"I..."
"Yes or no, Charlie"
Looking down again, he finally whispered "Yes"
Claire's voice went back to a relaxed tone "Good. Wise answer. Cause yes, I'd hurt you really bad if we ever fight. Rest assured of that"
"But I won't"
"You... you won't?" Charlie's voice, still a whisper, found some life once he heard Claire didn't want to hurt him
"Well, not unless you give me reasons to. Now get up"
Charlie immediately obeyed. Claire raised both her arms and flexed her biceps. The two hard balls of split muscle popped out proudly
"Feel them" she commanded
Charlie placed his hands on her cannonballs. They were hard as steel
"What do you feel, Charlie?"
"They... they are really hard, Claire. And... and big..."
"Yes. They are. They are also very powerful"
"Yes... I...I believe they are..." Charlie kept caressing Claire's biceps, impressed by their look and hardness
"Do you like them, Charlie?"
"Y-yes..."
"Do you wish your muscles were like these, Charlie?"
"Yes..."
"Say it" Claire relaxed her biceps, removing Charlie's hands from it. She then flexed her chest and triceps, trying to mimic one of those bodybuilder's poses
"I... I wish I had muscles like your's, Claire"
"And what else?" She stroke another powerful pose, this time inflating her lats, causing her upper body to expand largely
"I... I wish I...."
"You wish you were as muscular and strong as me, Charlie?" Another pose, this time Claire flexed her quads
"Yes... I wish I were as strong as you, Claire. I wish I looked so muscular, and big like you"
"Smart man" she said, relaxing her whole body "Now kneel"
Charlie promptly fell to his knees, looking up at her. Claire approached her brother and placed her hands on his shoulders
"You see, I came in here believing I'd have to beat these words out of you, Charlie" Claire flexed her thighs, that now were in the same level as Charlie's eyes "In fact, I was hoping I had to. You know, so that you were absolutely sure that there was no way back from here"
Slowly, Claire approached Charlie a little more, placing her hands on the back of his head now
"And part of me kind of hopes some time you challenge me. Sometime you get tired of being this wimpy boy, and try to take on me. Cause I will have a lot of fun beating you up, like you had for all those years beating me up"
Charlie began crying again "I'm... so sorry, Claire... I..."
"Oh, today I'm sure you are. You wish you hadn't treated me like crap. You know, back then all I wanted was to you to love and protect me like Jeff always did to both of us. But hey, don't worry. Now I'll protect you. If somebody ever gives you a bad time, you tell you small sister and I'll make sure he or she gets what they deserve" Claire took one hand away from Charlie's head and flexed her bicep again. He looked up in awe
"Thank you... thank you Claire... you're so big, and strong..."
With her other hand, Claire pressed Charlie's head against his chest, forcing him to look down, to her feet, what he didn't resist. She then pulled his head foward, leaning his torso foward. Instinctively, Charlie thought Claire wanted him to kiss her feet, which he was ready to do. But before he could lean all the way he felt his head trapped between Claire's legs, right above her knees.
He tried to pull apart, but the back of his head felt the butt muscles on his sister. His eyes saw nothing but her kneepits, her mighty diamond shaped calves and her ankles. In fear, Charlie put his hands on Claire's thighs and tried to push them, but it was in vain. It felt like he was trying to push two concrete cylinders.
"Claire... I... can't.. breathe..." he managed to say as his head was going from skin colored to different tones of red.
Claire just giggled. She grunted satisfied as she contracted and relaxed her thighs, at first rhythmically, but as her pleasure increased, the contractions became stronger and longer.
In a last, desperate attempt to get free, Charlie started beating Claire's quads with his fists, but she just chuckled as his lame efforts. The only way of him getting out of there was when she decided so. And that was happening only after his lights were out.

Which didn't take long

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2019, 08:27:37 pm »
what a great chapter!!!
I hope to see when Jeff come back home and see his sister...
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline andy857

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2019, 06:16:23 am »
Will this story Continue?

Offline law94

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2019, 09:13:34 pm »
Please update i hope she growth more

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Claire's Blossoming

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View