Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583190 Posts in 74272 Topics by 29942 Members - Latest Member: jonnygoomba June 03, 2024, 08:34:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Skinny brother
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Skinny brother  (Read 76172 times)

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Skinny brother
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2019, 10:17:46 pm »
So great, I love it!  :rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2019, 10:17:46 pm »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2019, 10:17:18 am »
I really hope in a new chapter!!!
don't let us without this story!!!
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2019, 05:44:16 pm »
Chapter 9

Sister

I was challenged by my friend on Insta****. She was lifting her brother and challenged me to #liftaguychallenge. It should not be hard as I’ve already tried lifting my brother, but now I need to do it before the camera and I need to persuade him about this.

The next day my brother had to take me and my friends from the gym again and when we came out he was talking with that girl from his class. They are almost the same height but she looks so much thicker, probably she also outweighs him. I wonder if she can beat him up, Anyway, we went into the car and after a while, he was driving us home. This time all of us were in shorts and we decided to have a legs flex show. It was fun to check different parts of the muscles in our legs.

At home, I’ve complained to my friends that I am not sure how to ask my brother for an Insta**** challenge and if they have some ideas. They suggested two options: first was not to ask at all, they know I can lift him so they suggested I should just do it with a hidden camera and the second option was to force him to agree. I really liked the “force” option but was not sure how to do it. That’s where my friends stepped up and proposed their help. We cleared our dining room from redundant furniture and I went to fetch my brother. I can already make betting on his being in the room playing some games but when I entered the room, he actually stands up from his chair. Even better for me, I thanked him for help in running last time and said that I can see the results and started flexing my legs. I even thanked him for letting me use him as weight and mentioned it was so much fun and we should do it more often. I playfully lifted him and did few squats with him, during those I just briefly asked if he can help us to get a soda from the top shelf in the dining room and of course he agrees.

When we entered the room I just said sorry to him and we attacked him together. My friends got the hold of his arms (one each) and put their legs behind his and I just tackled him to the ground. We had him flat in 5 seconds. Perfect planning. I was pinning his legs and girls were holding his arms. He was immobilized. I was expecting a fight from him but I think he knew that he has no chance against three of us so he was not fighting at all. He asks us to let him go and I said we will if he agrees for liftaguychallenge for Insta****, he declines my proposal. So I thought about putting more muscles into my request I encircled his legs with mine and started flexing a bit to show brother that my legs are quite strong. At that moment one of my friends asked me to hold his arm because she wants to do something. I was not sure I can hold both his legs and arm but my brother was not fighting at all so I grabbed his arm with both of mine and continue flexing my legs. Still, my brother won’t agree to the lifting challenge, why is he so afraid to do it. Then I thought that perhaps I can force him to fight me if it will hurt him. So I started to push my legs into the split and taking his legs with mine. He was obviously in pain but still didn’t struggle nor with his hand neither with his legs but after a few seconds he agrees to my request and we let him go.

For some reason, my brother was out of breath and it took him a few minutes to be ok again. My friends were ready with the phone and I picked him up for the camera. I was holding him in the air and he felt so light in my arms. I shifted all his weight into one arm and flexed the other. It should be a perfect picture. For the next snippet, I asked him to sit on my shoulder and make several squats with him. I suppose he was too afraid to say no as three of us were ready to repeat what happened previously. After the set, I asked my brother to pick me up so we can have a picture also. He says no at first but one tension of my leg muscle and double asking changed his mind. He picked me up and I was high in the air. Perhaps he tripped over something because I felt that he was struggling a bit and put me down.

After our lifting session, he went to his room grabbed something and went outside. He didn’t scream at me or raged. He didn’t even promise revenge. Instead, he just left the house. perhaps he was afraid we will attack him again. And perhaps we would, at least now I know that we can handle him together so he will better listen to us. Also, him being out of his room presented a perfect opportunity for me. For a long time, I wanted to try his dumbells and now he was not at home. We went together into his room, so even if he will be back he won’t be able to do anything. And I grabbed his dumbells. They are heavy, I think like 12 kg but I felt like I can try them. I was able to perform 6 curls till got tired and my friends stopped at 1-2 curls. So I still have a way to go till I catch him in strength but the gap is not that big already and 3 of us can easily handle it. Also, it’s just arms that he trains and my overall physique is much better. It would be fun to actually wrestle him.

Brother

Sometimes I don’t like grown-up life, especially when it comes to taking my kid sister from the gym. This time I arrive earlier and went out of the car, I again saw the girl from my class and this time she saw me too and come by. We talked for a while and surprisingly it was very nice. I liked her a lot and she didn’t run away from me also. In five minutes my sister and her friends came and I told them to wait in a car. Rebecca, the girl from my class, was really surprised that Lyza is my sister and told me that she works really hard in the gym and she is strong. Not sure how to react on that, should I be proud that she is strong or ashamed that I don’t look that strong. Anyway, Rebecca also asked me for help. It seems she wants to improve in math and I can help her. I gladly agreed and invite her to our house in a few days.

On the road home the girls were showing off their legs again but I was thinking about Rebecca and didn’t pay attention to them. As usual, I let them out first and went to my room. Shortly Lyza came in and I decided to be proactive and stand up from my chair. I didn’t want her to sit on my knees and hug me there like last time. She started talking about our running and how helpful I was to her, she even showed me her flexed legs which were bulging with muscles. How could I even thought that I can match her in running before? She also thanked me for being a great coach and for weight exercise and that we should do it more often. Apparently, my weight is really good for her and as to prove it she picked me up again. She really needs to get rid of that habit and perhaps switch of picking up her friends and not older brother. Lyza even starts doing small squats with me and just as a mention she asked me to go and help her friends fetch something because they are too short. My first thought was to refuse but she was holding me easily above the ground and I am pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to stop her from carrying me there.

Upon entering the room my sister says “sorry” and then next moment I am already laying on my back with three girls holding me. Not sure even how it happened, I’ve tried to move my arms but her friends are holding them firm so there is no chance. Lyza asks me to make liftaguychallenge with her for Insta**** profile. I thought to agree to that to get rid of them but didn’t want to show that I am doing this because they forced me to and said “no”. That was a huge mistake as my sister started to just crush my legs with hers. Somehow she encircled our legs and started flexing hers, I’ve tried with all my might to flex back but it was like being pushed by a press. She was just doing it back and forth and what seemed without even thought that she can be hurting me. To make matters worse her friend needed to do something and asked my sister to hold my arm also, I sensed my chance and wanted to get free but she held me easily in place and then she started to move my legs apart. I panicked because it was very painful and tried to get free but it was useless to fight versus these girls. They just easily overpowered me. Not to receive some permanent damage I quickly agreed to that lift thingy.

I was out of breath because of the “fight” and tried to register in my head what just happened. The girls attacked me and beat me in like 5 seconds. My sister was holding my legs and one arm and I couldn’t even move her a bit. She was hurting me simply by flexing those muscles without even realizing it and she was ready to hurt me with tearing my legs apart. So I decided to follow all her requests not to provoke the fight.

The lifting session was ok. I already knew she can handle my weight so it was no surprise in her lifting me. She even squatted a few times with me on her shoulder it looked like she can handle the much bigger weight and it’s too easy for her. The bad part of the session was when she asked me to lift her. I really didn't want to and said her so, but she started advancing to me and flexed those legs. I didn’t want to live through the pain again and quickly agreed. It’s a bit awkward situation to me when Lyza knows she can force me to agree to her requests by hurting me even if it’s done with the help of her friends. I was confident about picking her up as I did it a couple of days ago with my friend who is much older than her. But to my great surprise, she felt heavier than him. Perhaps I was exhausted after the fight or perhaps she was actually heavy but I was sure I couldn’t hold her for a minute. So after a while, I put her down, my arms were already trembling a bit, hope she didn’t notice how hard it was for me to lift her up.

After we were done I decided to sneak out of the house so they will not attack me again. I need to know their schedule so next time there are three of them in our house I will try to play with friends or stay at school longer.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2019, 06:07:32 am »
Great story and getting better and better.
Looking forward to the next chapter and what happens again.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2019, 11:54:16 am »
Love how naive both of them are, makes for an awesome dynamic in this story! Can't wait to read where this goes!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2019, 12:06:03 pm »
that story is something great!!
please go on...
K
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline ben659

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2019, 12:55:17 am »
why no information on the size of the sister and the brother; how tall are they, and how much do they weigh?  love the story of her lifting her brother and carrying him as she climbs stairs at the stadium - more details on how she carried him and what was his reaction.  thx

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2019, 06:41:55 am »
Please keep on

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2019, 10:40:41 pm »
waiting for more!

Offline ravanin

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2019, 03:35:09 am »
please dont abndon this

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2019, 01:39:40 pm »
yes, it was too good!!! please go on!!!

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2019, 06:56:02 pm »
working on it... :) Sorry it take so long.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2019, 07:45:07 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
working on it... :) Sorry it take so long.

glad to hear it  :bravo:

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2019, 10:46:02 pm »
Chapter 10

Sister

My friend wanted to come to my house to show me something. Heh she is evil, yesterday when we wrestled my brother she did take a few photos and make a small video. That was the reason she asked me to hold his arm during our tussle.

I look into the first picture and there are my legs encircling his. It looks interesting, even in his pants my legs seemed much bigger than his but perhaps it’s because I am wearing shorts and all my muscles are visible. The second picture is different… In this picture is the moment where I flex my legs and if in the first picture my legs seemed just bigger then his, in this it looks like I am crushing him. The third picture is the best, my friend stretched his pants so basically you can see an outline of his versus mine. They are so skinny and I mean really really skinny, especially when compared to my flexed once. Now it explains why he stopped wearing shorts, I would also be ashamed of such legs.

Video next, she filmed when I was moving his legs apart. She is great I would never come up with such a beautiful idea. I look super strong in that, no wonder so many people are saying that. It shows that I am doing whatever I want with my brother and in this video, I can see that my brother is tensing his legs and he is suffering pain. So he was actually trying to stop me from hurting him and I didn’t even notice it during the fight. Just wow, I never thought I am that strong. And what’s more important that my legs are that much stronger than his. I watched the video like 5 times comparing our bodies: my legs just dominated his, my back seems to be wider then his even my buttocks are muscular. Now I regret only one thing that I didn’t wrestle him there one on one. But it’s never too late, he does have an edge in the upper body but it’s not that big and I am way stronger in legs then he is, so I should be able to handle him. Plus I can have a lot of fun even now using my legs versus his.

Later that day I wanted to see how my brother reacts to the photos before posting them so I waited for him in his room. To keep myself busy I did my regular workout routine, usually, his room is off-limits to me but why should it be? He can enter my room whenever he wants so I have the same right to be in his. I was doing push-ups when he entered the room so I didn’t see his expression but he just asked if I wanted something. I asked him to give me a minute to finish the set and he didn’t object. A few months ago I wouldn’t even dare to do such things but now things are different, I was able to hurt him with my legs and I feel like he is more afraid of me than I am of him.

After I was done I sat on the bed and asked for help with the photos. He was clearly nervous so I apologized for hurting him last time and told him that I know he protects me but he shouldn’t let me hurt him and next time it’s quite ok to fight back and I will not tell parents about it. He tried to come up with an excuse that he will next time but we both know he tried before and I just creamed him with my legs. Anyway, he sat near me and I showed him the photo with him holding me. Nothing special about it, yes I look muscular but he is way taller than me. Next on the line is me squatting with him on my shoulder. It looks so easy so I commented that he should start eating or at least take some weights when I am squatting him because it’s waaay too easy. I saved the best one for the end and this one I’ve already posted to Insta****. I am holding my brother with one arm and flexing the other. I can see in his face he is surprised so I pushed it a bit commenting that I was not aware my arms are so big. And just to compare I started flexing. Innocently I asked if my arms are a good size for my age or should I work out them a bit more so one day I can be as strong as he is. He said that yes my arms look very strong and wanted to leave but I stopped him because reading comments is the best part and we can do it together. There are so many comments about my strength and how good I look but I am almost skipping those and only focusing on the ones where people say that I look much stronger than “the dude” or that I did a good job of “showing my brother who is the boss”. I make a pause reading them and check my brother and with each such comment, he seemed less and less in control. Perhaps I should have started a fight with him but my idea was to show him what people think about us and that we both know how much stronger I look. When we were done my brother asked for a favor.

He asked me not to be at home when Rebecca will come but I don’t have anything planned for that time and said that I would rather not but if he wants I can do it for him in exchange for a small favor. I want him to make a few photos of my abs in a way I can’t do it alone. We went to the bar and usually I use a chair to reach it but having my brother nearby I asked for a lift, it is never a problem when I have my friends at my place, we just boost each other jump till we reach the bar. But it didn’t work this time, I jumped but didn’t feel any boost and couldn't reach the bar. Brother said that I weight too much and should stop eating like a horse. I didn’t think that and decided to weigh myself before proceeding. We went to the bathroom and I stepped on a scale - 47 kg. That’s quite a lot for someone who is just 140cm. But I don’t feel heavy and can handle myself quite well.

But back to business, this time brother lifted me up and I was able to grab the bar. My brother went after the phone and I did a few pull-ups to look better on the photos. His job was to take photos while I work out my abs. I did lots of leg raises and felt really pumped, the photos should be awesome. I decided to finish the set withholding my legs straight in L position. My brother was still doing photos and I asked him to come closer when he did I rested my legs on his shoulders. I felt really good watching down at him and he looked scared and I think he should be. We both know that my legs are really strong and I can use them to hurt him. I’ve asked him to come a bit closer and try my abs because it looked really good. Now his shoulders are behind my knees so I relaxed legs and was almost sitting on him. His face was directly in front of my abs and I said to him to start punching it. Not asked or anything but told him to do it. I know he doesn’t have the leverage to actually punch it but that’s not the point. The point is me telling him what to do. He didn’t cooperate at first so I told him to “start punching now” and he obeyed immediately. I know it's hard to make a strong punch in his position and that he is perhaps scared to punch me harder but it feels more like he is touching my abs then actually hitting it but it’s still funny to watch. After a while, he started to slow down and stopped but I didn’t tell him to stop and wanted to enjoy this moment for a bit longer so I said him to continue and added please this time. He again did as I said but this time it was more like moving hands towards my stomach. I waited for half a minute or so but the movements became so slow that I can count to 5 between them and I think his hands were trembling from fear. I told him that he can stop and he instantly dropped his arms to his sides. It’s a superb feeling to be able to control your older brother and to see the fear in his eyes, and I did it alone without the help of my friends. And I wanted more, in the position he is right now I am pretty sure if I will order him to bark he will. But I rather would like that he will acknowledge how strong I am. So I asked what does he think about my body. After a long pause, he said that my abs are very strong. I thanked him and said that if he wants to have such strong abs I can work out with him, and I was not only asking about abs. Are my legs not strong? And to make a point about it I moved my legs to one side and to another taking my brother with me. He quickly agrees that my legs are strong too. I so want to continue our talk but I feel that my hands are getting tired, I am actually supporting my body all the time and I don’t want to show any sign of weakness to my brother. But I want the memory of this moment so I told my brother to turn around and take the phone from his pocket. After he obeyed I told him to take a selfie, clearly, he didn’t want to but I flexed my legs a bit and added, please. With trembling hands, he did as he was told and showed me the picture. I liked it and take the legs from his shoulder and did few more pull-ups just to show off. After I was done I told him that he can go now and he just went to his room. I understand that he was doing everything when I had my legs near his neck but my last request was not the case and still he listened. Is he so afraid of me? And this opens up so many possibilities, I can order him around even without my friends.

Brother

We have a new substitute gym teacher and it seems it’s not enough to be good at just running to pass the lessons. Everyone should be able to do a bare minimum in all kinds of sports. Today we were forced to do pull-ups. The first guy came and couldn't jump high enough, he tried a few times but with the same result. The teacher didn’t want to waste the whole day so when he jumped next time she just helped him to reach it. Not sure what was the point as the guy didn’t even clear single pull up. The same happened with the next few guys. When it was my turn I take a time to prepare my jump but the teacher was not aware of it so she just simply lifted me to the bar. I didn’t do any better than previous guys. I guess this exercise is a bit too hard for us to start. Out of 15 boys, we succeeded in doing 15 pullups in total and that’s only because one guy did 10 of them.

The teacher was super angry, she was trying to explain that physical condition is very important and that we should train more and so on. But who cares about sports nowadays when you have online games. We also point out that pull-ups are a bit too hard. It triggered her even more, she said she is also a gymnast coach of young girls (that explain her strength of lifting us) and that all of them can do lots of pull-ups easily. Of course, they can they are small and light. But what worried me that she promised to bring a few girls to our lesson if we will not improve in a few weeks. And she will force us through strength competition with these girls.

On the way home I was processing what happened during the lesson and what are potential consequences. I don’t think there are many gymnastics school in our town, I even think there is only one. So there is a really big big chance that this woman is Lyza’s coach. And if all of us will not be able to do some pull-ups she can bring her to our class and do some strength competition. It will be total public humiliation and I need to think about the ways to avoid it. With these thoughts in my head, I entered the room.

Lyza was doing push-ups in there. Wha the hell is she doing in MY room? How dare she be here when I am not even at home? The problem is she looks so strong that I am afraid she would turn on me if I tell her to leave or screamed at her. I watched her a bit and then decided to check if she wants something. She told me to wait till she finishes her set, it doesn’t seem right and I don’t like her attitude at all but what can I do? So I waited.

She sat on a couch after and I followed her, I was not sure what to do. She did hurt me yesterday and I have to say something about it otherwise she would think that I am afraid of her, but the problem is I really am. Perhaps she saw my hesitation and bring the subject herself. With all her innocent she apologized for hurting me and said that’s ok to fight her back next time and she will not tell our parents if I fight her. Ok, did she really not even notice that I was trying to fight them, that’s not encouraging. And she plans to have “next time”, what will I do if she will attack me one on one. For now, I will try not to give her a reason to. After, she wanted me to check the photos from yesterday, like forcing me to make them was not enough, today is different and her friends are not here but as I decided I will try not to provoke her.

She showed me a photo of me lifting her where one can see that I struggle a bit with her weight, but it’s good already I was able to lift her. In the second snippet she is squatting with me on her shoulders and it looks way too easy for her. I wonder if I can squat somebody my weight or even my sister. To add to my thoughts Lyza said that I am way too light to squat and I should eat more or carry weights with myself so she can have good exercise with me. Why should she always assume that there should be more events like this? I think the barbell would work better for her and she should use those instead of me but decided to just ignore her comment. Then there is a picture which she already posted to her page. I suspected she is lifting me easily, but holding me with one arm is a bit too much, to make matters worse she is flexing the other, did it become bigger? As to answer my question Lyza starts flexing her arm and compare it to the picture. She was kind of curious if her arm is big for her age and if she has to work out more to be as strong as me. She had to be kidding me, those arms are big for any age. I would go sleeveless all days if my arms would be close to hers. And she is flexing those monsters right in front of me, when did they grow so much. Now I doubt I was stronger than her even year ago because there is no comparison now. I wanted to leave but she asked me to read comments with her as it is the best part. Yes, perhaps for her but reading that your sister is super strong is not very fun. Why so many people have to write something? You check a photo and scroll further, you are not obliged to write a comment that the girl looks much stronger than a boy, or that she did a good job of showing your brother who rules and so on. And she was reading all these comments and I would say she paused on purpose so I can read those too, perhaps she expected some kind of reaction from me. But what could I say? I can see from her reaction that she really enjoys this situation and is checking me out. I was really worried that all these comments will push her to try me out but luckily she just giggled on them and didn’t proceed. I feel like I have to say something so I switched the conversation into another subject. My friend will come to study tomorrow and I feel like I want my sister not to be at home.

Lyza agreed on one condition. She needs the help of taking photos of her abs. I didn’t think it should be that hard so agreed. We went to the bar not sure why did she choose it to train abs but nevertheless. It was a bit of deja vu from my classes. The person standing near the bar and it is too high for her to jump. I thought I would mimic my teachers move and help Lyza. But for some reason it didn’t work, I’ve tried to boost her during jump but she was way too heavy for me. I said to her that she should stop eating that much. Sister didn’t believe me and we went to check. She stepped on a scale and it showed 47 kg, that’s just a lot for somebody her age and it’s definitely more then I can lift. I see that she was also surprised and went back. I decided to check my weight before following her and it went up to 53 kg. I quickly stepped back so my sister will not see it. I knew I was skinny and don’t have good muscle tone. But I do run a bit and thought that I would not weight only 6 kg more than my sister who is almost 40 cm smaller than me. I really need to start eating and working out, if she ever sees me without clothes she would laugh like hell.

With all these “cheering” thoughts I came back and lifted my sister to the bar, she really weights a lot. I went to grab a phone and noticed she did a few pull-ups. I am not surprised she can do them but previously I thought it’s because she doesn’t weight anything and now I know it’s not the case. Lyza started doing leg raises and I concentrated on photos, better to be done with it as quickly as possible. And it’s better to take photos then to think about my sister's strength because I was almost sure I can’t hang on the bar for so long not even mentioning doing leg raises. After a while she kept her legs straight in front of her and told me to come closer, I did and was concentrated on photos so I didn’t notice she put her legs on my shoulders. I stopped and looked at her and she was smiling like she knew she had me. And she was right, there is no way I can fight her legs, they look even more muscular that close from my face. She asked me to come closer to have better look on her abs and my neck was between her thighs. Then she commanded me to punch her abs, not asked or even said. It was a direct command like she knew she had full control over me and there is nothing I can do. I saw a great opportunity to let out my anger and started punching as hard and as fast as I can. But it didn’t end as I expected, I know I didn’t have leverage and motions were limited but I thought she would at least feel pain but apparently, it was not the case, it was like hitting a wall, the wall with bricks, eight hard bricks. I continued to punch her for a minute or so and felt that I can’t do it anymore. I can’t keep my arms up any longer and can’t generate enough power to actually hit her so I stopped. It was a relief but the problem is that Lyza said to me to “continue please”. Yeah “please”, I thought about telling her right away that I can’t do it anymore but that would show just how weak I am. She is hanging on a bar with her arms and taking punches and I am tired just because I was hitting her for a minute. How would she react? I didn’t want to find out so I tried to “punch” her more. My hands were already trembling from tiredness and I was doing it with really hard effort. I think a few more seconds and I would just give up, not caring about possible consequences. But Lyza told me that I can stop, I thought about thanking her but I am not sure how would it sound. When did she become so strong that I basically have to ask permission to stop punching her as to read my mind she asked what I think of her body. The only thing that comes to mind is her abs, muscular ripped abs which I can’t even hurt even if I want to, it’s more like a wall. So I said to her that it looked very strong. I hoped she would be happy and would let me go but it seems I forgot about her legs and to remind me about them she started moving them from side to side taking my body with them I was forced to quickly agree that her legs are also strong. As it was not enough she ordered me to turn around and take a selfie, I was not sure about it and I think Lyza sensed that because suddenly I felt my neck being squeezed. At that moment I thought I would pass out but Lyza relaxed her legs and not to provoke her I quickly took the picture. Not sure was it because of her squeeze or perhaps I was still tired but it took me a lot of effort to lift my arms.

Finally, she took her legs from me and did a few pull-ups. How the hell can she still do those, is she even a human? I waited patiently not daring to simply walk away because I don’t know what to expect from my little sister. A few weeks ago she was just spoiled brat and not making me troubles at all, but now she starts discovering what she can do with her power, so I don’t want to give her more opportunities to do that at my expense. After she was done Lyza said that I “can go now” and I did. It was more she allowed me to go away and I think we both felt that way. And if last time she was ordering me around because of her friends, today she did it alone, she completely showed how strong she is and that I can’t do anything against her body.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2019, 11:35:23 pm »
Really like this story and the descriptions from both sides!

I can't wait for her to start growing even bigger, but love the slow and deliberate pacing, keep at it!

:rock:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Skinny brother

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View