⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Skinny brother

Started by assassinua, September 16, 2019, 07:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilkWords

Hopefully this story will continue


giantgirl7foot2

I am also solemly hoping for a continuation!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Aadi

 I'm sorry, commissions are taking up all my time now and I don't think I'll able to continue this in the foreseeable future.

phil123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm sorry, commissions are taking up all my time now and I don't think I'll able to continue this in the foreseeable future.
Sorry for that. But I think we all hope that the story continues.

john jonh

so any chance of a new chapter?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Still hoping for a new chapter.

peters1967

I love this story and credits to both writers. I stumbled upon the story a few weeks ago and was fascinated. I like the changing POW between the "Big" brother and the "little" sister.
I' tried to adapt the story into a comic. The result you can see here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Actual you can see the first parts but step by step I want to add the following parts.

Yours
Peter
Peter
peters1967

assassinua

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love this story and credits to both writers. I stumbled upon the story a few weeks ago and was fascinated. I like the changing POW between the "Big" brother and the "little" sister.
I' tried to adapt the story into a comic. The result you can see here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Actual you can see the first parts but step by step I want to add the following parts.

Yours
Peter

Wow good job. Really loved your blog :) I had a bit different ending in mind but didn't have time to finish the story

peters1967

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow good job. Really loved your blog :) I had a bit different ending in mind but didn't have time to finish the story


Thanks. I am glad that you like my adaptation.  :heart:
Peter
peters1967

deepkick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love
Yours
Peter

Wow good job. Really loved your blog :) I had a bit different ending in mind but didn't have time to finish the story

Interesting.

What kind of diffrent ending did you have in mind?
It would be fun if Rebecca, the hottie from the gym, joined the action.
Or a real one-on-one match between skinny brother and his sis.
It would also be fun to have a tag-team match between the brother and the dad vs Lyza and one of her gymnastic friends

Or the dad tries to help his son against Lysa and ends up pinned as well?