Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581927 Posts in 74165 Topics by 29452 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 24, 2024, 08:04:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Skinny brother
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Skinny brother  (Read 75900 times)

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Skinny brother
« on: September 16, 2019, 07:10:20 pm »
Hello,
This is my first attempt at a story so any thoughts would be welcome. And sorry for awful English not among my first languages
----------------------------------------------------------

The story is about brother (Tom) and sister (Lyza) mainly and inspired by young gymnast pics and memories of myself when I was 17-18 years old. I will try to add more chapters asap.

Chapter 1. arm wrestling

Brother (Tom):

I am 16 and this brat is so annoying, why all of the families out there I got little sister that is so annoying. I have ongoing raid but she is still in my room talking about her gymnastics like it’s something important. I don’t care about her stupid stuff, I mean I am almost 16 and here is 8-year-old talking about working outs and strength, yes I am not Mr. Olympia, truth be told I am skinny like hell and my only physical activities are soccer with friends and mouse clicking. But still, she is in second grade what can she possibly know.

To makes matters worse Lyza has some muscle if I would have such muscles at her age I would be king of my class. They are not huge but they are quite visible. I’ve started noticing them this summer when it becomes a bit warmer outside and sis started to walk around the house in her workout clothes. She is still small only 120 cm comparing to my 175, so for now she is just little kid who is taking my attention from the raid.

I need to shut her up somehow, the issue is the more I look at her in her workout clothes the more muscles I see. I mean I am pretty sure I am a lot stronger than her but as she sits near me her legs look kinda strong and I don’t want to show effort in shutting her up so she will not get weird thoughts. And now she talks that she is strong from her gymnastics training and that her friends are strong too, and that one of her friends beat her brother in arm wrestling easy and she is stronger than her.
I’ve asked the age of the brother and he is 10 years. Frankly speaking, I’ve exhaled with ease, would be problematic to have a sister who is stronger than the older brother.
And now sis makes a double flex pose to check her muscles, and wow I am impressed, ofc I never shaw it, but I can see how she can beat older boys. And when I look into the complete package: thighs bulging with muscles, 6 pack abs, those biceps and I am pretty sure lots of endurance and flexibility from training, I am already not sure how can I push her out of my room without an effort. I am afraid it will take a lot of time from me and I don’t want that.

So I decided to act nicely and asked her to leave. She thought for a moment and said she would if I arm wrestle her. From my perspective that’s a good option, definitely better then wrestle her as I am pretty sure I have stronger arms due to my age and weight and I can beat her easily whether wrestling part would be tricky because of her core strength and flexibility.
We prepared a table put lots of books for her to reach my arm and started.
I decided to wait for her push and not to show effort. And then maybe play a bit with her so she will understand who owns this house. I suppose she has the same plan but she starts increasing the pressure and I can see her biceps already flexed and with a vein on top. Thanks, Lord I have a long jacket on me so she has no idea how my arms look. I am just waiting and forcing a smile to my face to show that’s it is easy for me. She grunts more and more and it’s becoming much harder to keep smiling and holding her, but I can feel that I am still stronger at least in arms. After a minute or so Lyza looks up and saw my smile. She puts her hand from me with an angry voice that I am playing around with her and she will never be able to beat me. I had to agree with her and told that I wanted to test her strength instead of just putting her arm down. And that she is very strong for her age. She still looks defeated and frustrated but keeps her word and leave the room.

And I am lucky I didn’t have to push her arm down. I am pretty sure I would win but it won’t be done with a smiling face and she will actually see the effort and start challenging me again and again.
As the things are I will be the uncontested king of the house for years.

Sister (Lyza):

It was a very good day today. I had gymnastics training and I love those. They make me stronger and it’s lots of fun. After the training, I and friend went to her place to play around a bit. She has this annoying older brother who acts like he owns the house.
We were training our gymnastic stuff, one moment I had my friend on my shoulder, she is quite light and we can carry each other easily. I was running around and then tripped and we fell. Her brother starts taunting us that we are not strong enough to do that kind of stuff.
He was provoking us and we attacked him, he is older and bigger but not a lot. We are 8 and he is 10. We just easily wrestled him to the ground and forced him to apologize to us. He did but said it was not fair to beat him two on one. Like it’s fair to fight 2 years younger girl. He wanted to have one on one fight, Britney, my friend, wanted to try him out coz she felt it was way too easy to wrestle with him, worst case scenario I can jump in and we can beat him again if it gets out of hand.
They decided to start with arm wrestling. Prepared a table and sit across each other, I was a referee. I know that my friend is strong from gymnastics but I expected her brother to be stronger, he is a boy and 2 years older. But when they sit near the table, he doesn’t look stronger even my friend looks kind of buff comparing to him. I counted to three and they started, I can see that he is putting lots of effort into the match but the funny thing is that my friend's biceps is not even flexed, it means she is holding him easy. Then Britney also realized that her brother is giving it all and can’t budge her and she starts to laugh. It’s really is funny when your older brother can’t even force you to work hard during arm wrestling. After 30 seconds she just easily put his arm to the table. He was ashamed like hell and made lots of excuses and run away to his room. it’s so cool, I suppose now my friend will be the queen in the house. Pitty is my brother is much older and stronger. But perhaps one day I will be able to beat him. I need to test him and check what is the gap between us.
I come home and as usual, my brother was in his room playing his video games. I decided to annoy him a bit and was just talking about random stuff about school and gymnastics. I saw that he was ready to get rid of me but didn’t proceed. I also mentioned the arm wrestling thingy but he just said that her brother must be pretty weak to let younger sister beat him. I suppose he was correct but when I look at him he doesn’t seem to be very strong either. His legs look very skinny, I try to flex mine near his and they do look stronger but his legs are much much longer.
Finally, he asks me to leave I saw the opportunity and told him I would if he arm wrestles me. I have nothing to lose and want to check how strong he is. We started and I see that he is just holding still, slowly I increased the pressure but his hand is not moving. I am already going almost 70% of my power but his hand didn’t budge. I look at him and see that he is just smiling. it frustrates me a lot so I back down from competition. I don’t want to look like a fool and giving my all if I can’t even budge his arm. He must be crazy strong, but I will work even harder from now on and perhaps someday he will see that I am strong too.

Forum Saradas

Skinny brother
« on: September 16, 2019, 07:10:20 pm »

Offline shibbo

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Skinny brother
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 02:50:05 pm »
This is a very interesting start! I really enjoy your writing style and I can't wait to see the next chapters. K+!

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 04:15:45 pm »
Chapter 2: Running (7 months later)

Bro

The school started and I rarely see sis anymore. We have quite different schedules. I study a lot and then have lots of online friends to play with. On the other hand, I am pretty sure she is still busy with her gymnastics because she is usually coming home even after me. Our only interactions are during family dinners and some small talks. I am pretty sure she is still afraid of me after the last incident also I am becoming stronger because I am a boy and already 18.

During the dinner, my mom asks me to take the car tomorrow and pick sis from her training. I objected as the school is like 10 min walk from home, why do you need a lift if it’s that close. Apparently, it’s not gymnastic training but the gym. And she goes there with her friends so it’s a bit far away. So my 9-year-old sis goes to the gym, that’s a surprise, like strength training from her gymnastics was not enough and she goes there for more than 6 months already. I still complain as I have this important wow raid scheduled for the evening but it’s useless I will have to do it. My mother also thinks that it would be good to go there and at least to watch as I reaaaalllly need some training and perhaps it will inspire me. On that comment, sis starts giggling near the table but I stared at her and she hides her eyes. Good, she still remembers how easily I beat her last time.

So next day I go there and the first thing I see is a lot of really fit people, seems this gym is a bit hardcore. I even see one girl from the same classes. She always looked beautiful but I never thought she works out and in her workout clothes, she looks strong. I used to make fun of her sometimes because she is not that good at math. Mental note to myself not to do it anymore as she can probably kick my ass easily. As a normal boy, I follow the girls walk from the car, it’s not that often you can see butt like that in workout clothes.

And then I hear giggling and laughing. Seems my sis finished her workout and was waiting for me for some time. What gets it worse that she has two friends with her and they start talking childish stuff, like “do you like her”, “should we scream after her”, “do you like when a girl works out”. It was not heading into the direction I wanted so I said to them to go inside the car because I don’t have hours waiting for them. Squirt wanted to ride at the front but she is not even 135 so I forced all three of them to take a back seat. that way I thought it will be fewer interactions between them and me.

It was really hard to concentrate on the road with all the talking inside the car so I was looking into rear mirror quite often. And the girls looked jacked. I suppose they were still pumped after work out but their muscles were quite prominent. At one moment they started to fight over the space by pushing thighs as wide as possible. My sis friends were wearing shorts and sis had pants. After pushing the girls' quadriceps exploded and they looked huge, I was lucky to sit at the front because I was also wearing shorts and while I was way taller I know that my legs are kind of sticks. So they start pushing each other, my sis is in the middle was crushed by both sides. And it felt good, it would be scary if she also had such strong legs but then she starts pushing herself and with an effort push her friends aside. I couldn’t see her legs but I saw the ones she beat, I was a bit scared for a moment but persuaded myself that they are still small girls and it is silly competition, but dam those legs looked strong. And it still better to avoid wearing shorts near those girls so I let the girls out and waited a bit in the garage to get unnoticed to my room.

Next morning I decided to go for a run. Suppose all those leg muscles scared me a bit and pushed me to train myself. I was already near the entrance when my sis saw me. She was in her workout clothes and as she mentioned she just finished her morning workout, I’ve pointed that she was in the gym yesterday and perhaps it will be too much but she just says she needs to work out a lot for the gymnastics competition and asks me what am I going to do. I’ve been a smart ass tell her to guess what person wearing run outfit can do in the morning near the entrance. She just made a face and tell that she wanted to run too and it would be great to run together. There was no turning back for me so we went. I am more long-distance runner so we decide to run 10 laps on the stadium. We were running in jogging pace and she was talking non stop about the school, friends and so on. I thought I would slowly increase the pace and drop her so I will not have to listen to her. Surprisingly, at least for me, she keeps up. I am slowly increasing speed lap after lap, but she is still running with me, thus not talking anymore, suppose she really wants to show me how good she is. And then with 1.5 laps to end she bursts with power and starts sprinting. She starts overtaking me and I have to run after her not to let her drop me. Running after Lyza has its effects, I didn’t notice her legs, and back when she was beside me, but now I can see those huge thighs screaming with power with each jump and now I understand how she was able to win little competition versus her friends in the car. Those legs are powerful. But what surprises me, even more, is her back, I never thought that there are so many muscles in the back, I mean me and my friends have quite flatbacks and not visible bulges. But in front of me, my sis, the muscles on her back are jumping back and forth when she runs, and she is quick. I can keep up with her and she started to sprint way too early but still, she is very quick. I suppose those muscles are not just for show but allow her to run this fast.

But sprinting earlier and tiredness after workout played for me and she started to slow down. One more lap to go and I just ran past her and accumulated 100m difference till the end. But I understand that I won my favorite competition not because I am stronger or have better stamina. But because I have longer legs, better experience and my sis was tired after a workout. And I am glad it was running competition we had not something else (like pushing each other legs in the car) coz I am not sure I can easily win those.

Sis

After the arm wrestling with my brother, I really start putting much more effort in the gym during my training and in half a year I think I progressed nicely. One day during the dinner mom asks my brother to give me a lift after practice, apparently, he didn’t know I am working out in the gym regularly. Then my mother says he should start working out too and it’s kind of funny she thinks he should train as the only things she is saying me is the compliments about my muscles and strength, so I laughed a bit on that but then I noticed bro looking at me and reality came back when I couldn’t even move his hand and he was just smiling at me.

Next day I was working really hard in the gym. I have two friends and we try to push each other to the limits and today they will come to my place after training. After the gym, we saw my brother checking out the girl, and the girl is strong. I saw her workouts in the gym and she is lifting a lot of weight. No wonder my brother likes her because he is also strong.
On the back seat of the car, we had a little tussle with friends and push each other with legs, I am a bit stronger and was able to win it. I saw my brother checking us in the mirror and was really proud to show him I am stronger than my friends.

Every weekend morning I try to work out at home. This time I was killing myself with legs exercises. I didn’t count how many squats and lunges I did but it felt good at the end. I was still sweaty when I saw my brother in running outfit and thus being tired from the workout decided to join him.

Brother didn’t want me to feel bad and he was running in a really slow pace at first but then he starts increasing it a bit. I was able to keep up thus it was harder and harder. At one moment I thought I have energy and decided to sprint to the finish, huge mistake after a few hundred meters I almost stopped. I couldn’t run anymore, the fatigue was way too big. I saw my brother passing me by with ease. Will I ever be able to beat him at something.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 08:02:17 pm »
so good!!!
we always need new way of writing!!!
go on... k for you...
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 08:15:48 pm »
Chapter 3

Bro

It seems my sis is kind of famous in gymnastics and during the dinner my mom asks me to create Insta**** and youtube profiles for her. So she can post her videos, photos and be even more popular. And because all of her friends are already there and she is not, which sucks. I wanted to say “sucks to be you” but not in front of parents so I agreed to do it after.

So we went to my room and I created her accounts. I’ve asked for the first photo she wants to put, And she asks to take a photo of her abs, she thinks it will be super cool to have abs as cover photo. She takes off her jacket and I am impressed by her flat 6 pack stomach, I’ve never dreamed of having one of those. I quickly made a photo but sis stops me coz she was not ready. I didn’t understand her but she says she wants it to be a bit pumped. And she starts doing crunches in my room. I’ve lost count after 50, she is like a machine. After a few minutes of crunches, she was ready and I can see the difference, previously it was a flat stomach with 6 packs and now it was muscled stomach. But again I was too fast to take a photo, she didn’t “flex” it, no idea what that meant. So I waited.

Then she flexed…. I’ve seen muscular abs before, on the internet, but this close, and on my 9-year-old sister. I mean there are eight bricks sticking out from her stomach with some veins. No wonder she could do crunches without breaking a sweat. Apparently, I was gulping for too long as sis reminds me about the photo, After a photo, she continues to flex the abs and looks at it. She plays around a bit with relaxing and flexing it and I am just watching it dumbfounded finally she says that her abs looks strong and asks me to try it out. I am not sure what does she meant “try it out” but she explains that I can hit her with a light punch and she will just flex and will try to take the punch. She is doing it often with her friends. But she asks me not to hit her hard as I am much older than her friends.

I agree but in my mind make a decision to hit her hard with a potential excuse that it was light punch from me. So she flexes and I made a swing. Oh my, it hurts, I almost screamed as it felt like I hit the wall, and I have to pretend that it’s fine, not to let her know it was a hard punch. And she is just standing there smiling and says I shouldn’t go that easy on her as her friends hit much harder. So she plays the game too I thought, not showing the pain and bragging about power of her friends, there is no way that she didn’t feel anything and her friend's light punches are harder than this. She asks me to try again harder but I made an excuse that I don’t want to hurt her and it’s hard to control strength. And still, the reality is that my hand hurts like hell and she is just standing still like it was nothing.

I congratulated her for hard work and tells she must be proud. She is super happy and says she will work even harder from now. Also, she asks if I can train her running a bit as she was giving her all last time but I beat her easily. I agreed that we should do it sometime but in reality, I don’t want to. Last time I barely won and she was running after working out, I still remember the feeling of looking at her legs and back, and now her abs too. I am not sure I want to do anything physical with her, I am already not sure I am stronger one. At least I beat her in arm wrestling so my hands must be stronger.

Sis

I decided to create an Insta**** account. All my friends have it and it’s super cool. you can post photos there and make comments and chat about different things. I asked my mom to help me but she said that we have a computer nerd at home and it will be easier for him to do it.
We went to his room and created accounts both for youtube and Insta****, he asks for a profile photo. Never thought about it before. Should I have biceps, legs, abs or whole body as a profile photo? I decided to go with abs because it’s really cool. So I took off my jacket and my brother takes a quick photo and looks a bit stunned. But I didn’t even flex yet doesn’t he know how flexed abs look like? I told him I was not ready yet, because I need to pump my abs a bit before. So I start to do crunches for a few minutes, it’s not enough to actually be a workout but in that way, the abs muscles have a bit of pump.
   After I am done my bro makes the photo again, why? I am not flexing still. I asked him to do it again but actually, wait till I flex the muscles. I flexed and waited for the photo but this time brother was way too slow, 30 seconds passed and he is just staring at my abs. I remind him about the photo so he wakes up from his trance and did it. I continue to flex and relax my abs and have to admit I look good. The abs workouts are really paying off. I asked my brother to try my abs out, he didn’t understand what I mean so I explained to him that I want him to punch me lightly in the stomach. I didn’t want him to hit me hard knowing his strength but I should be able to withstand light punches, we do it often with my friends.
   I flexed again and he took a swing, for a second I thought he would hit full force. But he went easy on me and gave me a light punch which I barely felt, it was a bit disappointing, my friends hit harder. I understand he doesn’t want to hurt me but I can take a bit harder punches. Thus I do realize it’s hard for him to control his strength and he is afraid he can actually hurt me. It’s good to have a brother who cares about you. He even congratulated me on my hard work, I think it’s the best day of my life.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 08:35:43 pm »
very very good!!!
Go on man...
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 05:16:27 pm »
Chapter 4: Insta****

Brother

As for now, I am not sure where does she have time to workout. She is posting photos to insta like every second day. And replying to all the comments and chatting. I decided I will follow her with one of my fake accounts so I can track her progress.

For now, she was only posting abs photos and still getting lots of followers that admire it. There are way too many people commenting on how strong these abs look, some even suggesting that it’s stronger than the ones adults have.

A few days ago I was forced to cut the grass, it was hot outside so I was wearing my baggy shorts and t-shirt. Meanwhile, sis was doing some gymnastic stuff outside, she did some press handstand and it was quite cool. I stopped and watched at her as I’ve never seen her actually training. She did that move back and forth, it looked hard thus I am not sure how hard it’s actually is. I can only see that all her muscles are tensed. did she become even more muscular or is it my imagination. I had to stop myself as I have work to do. I was cutting grass for half an hour and was a bit out of breath and noticed that my sister was still training and looking fresh. How much stamina does she have? She was there before me and not even out of breath of all the training.

In the evening that day, I checked my sis insta**** account and see that there are an unusually big amount of comments, I wonder what happened. So she posted a series of photos and video of her morning routine. Yeah, she looks amazingly strong on those, but the comments are about some skinny dude watching the workout. I check the pictures and video again and see that it’s me that scrawny dude, I got caught in her video doing press handstand. And let’s put it frankly I do look ridiculous, staring like that. But as I scroll the comments there are more and more compliments about sis muscularity and that she looks much stronger than that “skinny dude”. Some even suggest that she should have run to that dude and wrestle him down there. I understand that in that video the difference looks big but it’s mainly because the camera is closer to her and I am far away. But I scroll down further and I see that one account is telling that it’s her brother. I click on that account and it’s one of her “friends” the one I was giving a lift from a gym.

After that, there are even more comments for sis to kick my butt, compare muscles or arm wrestle me. But the majority of people are saying that she looks stronger than her older brother. Her friend is most persistent about my sis wrestling me. There is heated discussion about our strength but sis actually responded that I am stronger and beat her in arm wrestling easily. Her friend objects that it was a long time ago and also her arms are stronger now but her overall muscles are much bigger. “Just look at yours and his legs,” she says. Also, friend says if sis will not wrestle with me, she will come to our house and will try herself.

Where did she meet her? It is bad enough to have a strong sister but having sisters friend that wants to wrestle with you is even worse. I would better avoid her at all cost, Not sure I want to wrestle her, it’s a no-win situation for me. I remember her legs and she trains with sis. So it will not be an easy fight for me and it will encourage my sis to try me next.

Sister

This insta**** is really nice. I have so many comments regarding my abs and how strong it looks. Some even suggest that they look stronger then the adult ones, I am not quite sure about it as I am still only 9 but when I look at them my abs muscles really look nice. I have a lot of requests to post my workouts so I decided to do it the next morning.

I wake up in the morning set up the camera and filmed my regular gymnastic routine. At one moment my brother was cutting the grass after he was done he looked out of breath, he should have worked out before doing it, that would explain it. I’ve uploaded a few video snippets of my workout like push-ups, press handstand, and others. I still wear long sleeves as I don’t want people to look at my arms. I think am not strong enough yet.

In the evening I went to my room and check my profile. And there are tons of comments commenting on my strength. But I didn’t do anything special, just regular gymnastic stuff. It seems that for regular people those exercises are quite hard, never thought about it. I thought everyone can do them.

Some of the comments comparing me to some skinny dude, no idea what they are talking about so I looked through my snippets and so my brother in one of them. So there is already discussion thread that I should compare muscles with him or wrestle him. I responded that I already did and he beat me easily that’s where my friend kicks in and tells I should do it again or she will do it for me because I look way stronger than him at least in the legs department.

All these comments regarding me being stronger and more muscular than my brother forced me to think and I checked the videos again. And while my legs are bulging with muscles and are very thick, his have just a bone, not even hint of calves. He wears baggy shorts so I can’t see whole legs. Perhaps it’s because of the distance, I am way closer to the camera and that’s the reason my muscles look so much bigger but still his legs should not be like sticks there should be some muscles bulging.

Offline Aadi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 05:39:29 pm »
Brilliant really! Keep going!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 09:36:50 pm »
yes, I'm in, I love this new way with the social, maybe I started with my story
but yours is better... go on!!!
K

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2019, 01:53:22 am »
What a great story! I love the writing style. I like how the different points of view reveal the character's inner nature. He is worried that his sister is probably stronger than him and tries to distant himself from any comparisons with her. She thinks that he cares for her and tries to protect her, while also distancing herself from him, for now, because she thinks he's the stronger one.

Offline andy857

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2019, 03:53:20 am »
Caino? How can I find your stories on saradas?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2019, 08:58:39 am »

Offline andy857

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2019, 08:24:58 pm »
Thanks Caino. Any more of your stories?

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2019, 05:34:47 am »
Really hope for some more chapters and how far this is going. How much stronger will she get and who will she show this her older brother. Or will he also try to get stronger?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2019, 08:38:25 am »
Thanks Caino. Any more of your stories?

Only in my language... Italian... sorry...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Skinny brother

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View