LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Curious - Would you date/marry them?

Started by rackt3, September 16, 2019, 06:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rackt3

Hi all,

So, we're here because we all love strong/amazon women and we're big fans. That said, is it purely fantasy, or would you actually date one and take her home to meet family/friends? I was thinking about this because, I love the fantasy of a woman who's physically superior to me. I'm 6'2, 195lbs but the idea of meeting a woman who's a head taller than me, more muscular with bigger biceps, quads, etc would just be absolutely incredible. In secret.

That said, in real life though, I'd be too embarrassed to actually date someone like that. I wouldn't want us to be stared at, or people talking to me about how small I am compared to my girlfriend and being teased that I better not make her mad...stuff like that. Because in everyday life, I do prefer to be the "man", and being dominant in the sense of having the male role in a relationship. So, I've only ever dated women smaller than I am.

I'm just curious if I'm in the minority here.


Bernie1212

At 6'2 195, finding a women who is a head taller then you and bigger then you, I would say it is impossible, well there may have been a total of three women who have ever been that. 

That being said, I would have not problem dating or marrying a bodybuilder or someone who has great size and strength.  Though it would be a true odd couple, as I am 6'1 and 400lbs.  I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with a fit muscular women.  As far as the traditional male and female role situation, most of them women I know who are FBB's or workout that do like men prefer taking the more traditional female roles in the relationship. But that is also a person by person thing. There is no blanket explanation of this situation.
Yo.

larky368

I have had a few brief relationships with bodybuilders and I always behaved with them as though they were like regular women. Obviously I would tell them how beautiful their bodies were but it was never like a session. When I would be out in public with them I would always feel a little self-conscious about being smaller but like anything else you get used to the idea and it's no longer in the forefront. Since they never lasted very long I never had to introduce them to family and friends but it would be the same. I would be very uncomfortable at first but it would eventually feel normal.

This is a very interesting subject because it applies to men in general since women today have adopted many of the traditional roles of men. An FBB is the most obvious example of role-reversal but women nowadays are cops, firefighters, boxers, politicians, soldiers etc. Hell, they don't even need a man to get pregnant - just his sperm and she can raise a family on her own or with her lesbian partner. Schools are favoring females and treating boys like defective girls and diagnosing them as ADHD and giving them drugs to curb their normal exuberance. There is no longer any such thing as "guy stuff." Anything a man can do a woman can do better or should be permitted to do. The only things men are left with are the bad things that are labelled "toxic masculinity."

What I'm trying to say is that there is nothing wrong with feeling uncomfortable about being seen with a bigger woman. People will say it's a sign of insecurity but in this day and age we have every reason to feel insecure. Just look at that stupid Gillette ad ridiculing men who want to let boys be boys. Just what exactly is the new definition of masculinity?

fluffy1

Definitely an Intersting Topic...I would Love To Date a FBB
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Married 2 of them lol

Go ahead and gloat, why don't cha.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Definitely an Intersting Topic...I would Love To Date a FBB

We have several more topics just like this.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bobsaget

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Married 2 of them lol


I wish I had waited to get married until I understood what I wanted in a life partner, You are living the dream
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Married 2 of them lol


I wish I had waited to get married until I understood what I wanted in a life partner, You are living the dream

No gloating, I swear to all...I *do* have a pretty good life, I will admit, but this shit is work and has been far, far from perfect.  I recently saw a pic of myself from exactly 10 years ago - I have no idea why HS classmates insist on sharing shit like that(!) - and the hair loss and weight gain are well beyond "extreme" in my case.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

cook417

Absolutely! But they would have to have a personality that would mesh with mine.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dingaro

I wouldn't care about what people would think, as long as I liked a female bodybuilder (and she liked me back), I would definitely date them and be open about it. I don't care about people teasing me about me not being "the man" in the relationship, I find that kind of masculinity toxic so I could write it off completely.

Bosto24

Most definitely. I'm 5-9, 160 and would love to be in a relationship with a woman 5-9 or taller and 175 pounds or more. I've always wanted a woman bigger taller and stronger than me

Mastron

I wouldn't give a damn about societal pressures, opinions, whatever. If I could get the chance to marry a woman that at the very least were 1/3 of my fantasies, I'd freaking consider myself more fortunate than Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, etc.

boyofwinter

For me it started with various ladies in the Olympics, so I guess the earliest I would've watched was 1980? As for female bodybuilders specifically, I had seen them on TV for a few seconds or pictures but there was never a special connection in my head there. Then at some point in 1992 or 1993 I saw a photo of Ann-Marie Crooks (don't remember the source) and click, suddenly fbbs were hot for me in their own way. I had actually booked to wrestle Karla Nelsen before that but I just thought of her as a big woman, once I saw that picture of Ann-Marie Karla also became special. So it was a combination of seeing a fbb I found stunning (not that Karla didn't turn me on simply as a woman) and then meeting one in person that closed the deal for good. Not sure why 80s fbbs didn't align things for me but that's how it happened.

cook417

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me it started with various ladies in the Olympics, so I guess the earliest I would've watched was 1980? As for female bodybuilders specifically, I had seen them on TV for a few seconds or pictures but there was never a special connection in my head there. Then at some point in 1992 or 1993 I saw a photo of Ann-Marie Crooks (don't remember the source) and click, suddenly fbbs were hot for me in their own way. I had actually booked to wrestle Karla Nelsen before that but I just thought of her as a big woman, once I saw that picture of Ann-Marie Karla also became special. So it was a combination of seeing a fbb I found stunning (not that Karla didn't turn me on simply as a woman) and then meeting one in person that closed the deal for good. Not sure why 80s fbbs didn't align things for me but that's how it happened.

I'm guessing you posted this in the wrong thread. This isn't how you became attracted to FBB's. This is asking the question, would you date/marry one of them.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login