LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Curious - Would you date/marry them?

Started by rackt3, September 16, 2019, 06:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xhotnsexyx

I would marry for sure. I say that not meaning it would just be automatic though. I would want to truly want to be with her for her, not just because she is a fbb. If i wasn't already married and i was looking i'd probably start looking in the gym.


proxima

I would definitely date a woman with muscles. Marry is a much different question - this is more about the ability to get on with someone etc...

The idea of it is good but I would likely be too conscious of the girls body to be myself in all honestly. Thinking realistically, I would probably struggle with the lifestyle of girls in really great shape. I like the odd blow out with food and drink!

Warhawk Overdrive

I would not want to get with one who competes. I've said before that there is a difference between a woman who lifts for herself and a woman having to deal with the BS of judging, diets, etc. Not competing means she can get as big as wants or not
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Like what you like, but be wary who you marry.

I found a woman
I felt a true love
She was everything
I'd ever been dreaming of

But she was bad, I didn't know it
Her pretty smile never did show it
All I knew is what I could see
And I knew I wanted her for me

Took her home to mama
Mama, wanna see my future bride
Well she looked at us both
Then she called me to her side

She said son, take time to know her
It's not an overnight thing
Take time to know her
Please don't go rushin to do your thing.........

-Percy Sledge
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

SvanUlf

I'm not a very big guy so I'm pretty used to girlfriends being bigger and stronger than me... I've never had a problem with it. I'm well aware of what my strengths and weaknesses are, it's not anything that causes me to feel bad about myself. My current girlfriend is a bodybuilder and I can't say that I've heard any negative comments because of that. In short, the answers to the questions are: yes and yes. :)

the_boffin

Provided she fulfilled the rest of my requirement and I hers yes.

Her being a muscular and stronger than me would be a huge bonus but not a qualifying factor.

I dated a girl who was strong, I'm not sure she was stronger than me but she could defenitly beat me at armwrestling quite easaly, infact she could beat my brother who weighs 25% more than I do,  but I liked to believe that she had much stronger arms than I.

We dated for 6 years but we had a few issues between our studies and our commitments. When we had the same commitments we had a great time together but eventually that changed du to our studies and thing went south from their. To be honest I was hoping to push through that period and get going again but it didn't happen.

So yes, I'd defnitly marry a stronger muscular women. I'm more a fan of strenght than muscle but they ussually come together. and I'd enjoy it and admire her for it but it's not on the short list of requirement I have.

Prophaniti

I wouldnt marry or date someone just because they were built. But if we meshed and got along, sure
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

agent807

I would only engage in a relationship if it turns out that we are right for each other.  The only problem that I may run into if my companion was built would be my family because the sight of a remotely muscular woman grosses them out.  Since I have been around quite a few and even been friends with some of these women, it does not bother me.  Again, I wouldn't date her exclusively for her being muscular as others have mention.

87fg

I would date one. However, marriage I would be cautious about. That goes for any woman. I would be fine in a long term relationship, but marriage never appealed to me.

Roel

I would definitely want to date and marry a fbb,  because I love muscular girls.  The more muscular the better. I also have to like her of course 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilikebuffgirls

Date of course, I'm attracted to them and if one is attracted to me then awesome. We have to get along and have similar goals in life. As long as she isn't always competing I'm fine with it. I've lifted serious so I know the dedication it takes. If I like her for her not just her body then for sure marry and possibly knock up if she wants. Screw what people say I'd be the one dating and marrying her not them.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

muscleluv

ummm YES
I want to get massive muscles along side one. Both of us training all day, doing roids, eating, posing, repeat repeat. I love the bodybuilding lifestyle and I would want to share in it with a muscle woman. It's good to have mutual interests!

hummer

I am a 5'7 140lb guy and there several woman taller and stronger,I wish I could date or marrey one. Lauren Riffel,slava galagan,Jozeffa Alajahji,L'asticostaud and Caitlin Thom

bertmacklinsbrother

I absolutely would.  Life is too short to worry about other peoples' opinions.  Do what you can to ensure your own happiness!

pigi3141

I totally would date/marry her, no question. Either the people around me accept it or the can keep their opnion to themself ;)