⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

WOS Rising Phoenix 2019

Started by freudian1, August 27, 2019, 04:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freudian1

Competitor list for Rising Phoenix 2019

Margie Marvelous
Nicki Chartrand
Helle Trevino
Monique Jones
Jessica Martin
Vera Mikulcova
Michelle Jin
Aleesha Young
Kristina  Mendoza
Theresa Ivancik
Pauline  Nelson
Janeen Lankowski
Tina Williams
Irene Anderson
Susanna Jacobs
Sylvia Matta
Robin Hillis 
Kim Buck
Mona Poursalah
Barbara Carita
Andrea Shaw 
*(Alina Popa & Sheila Bleck qualified but will not compete)*

This is a fantastic lineup! A nice mix of veterans and new faces. And although I think Margie and Helle are the obvious favorites, this could be a pretty wide-open contest. Only three of last year's top six are returning, and 15 of this year's competitors weren't on the stage last year.

Who do you think will win, and who are you excited to see?

freudian1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

freudian1

My top 10:

1. Helle Trevino
2. Margie Marvelous
3. Monique Jones
4. Aleesha Young
5. Nicki Chartrand
6. Kim Buck
7. Theresa Ivancik
8. Robin Hillis
9. Pauline Nelson
10. Kristina Mendoza


Most muscular:
Helle Trevino

Best poser:
Monique Jones

I would love to see Irene Anderson and/or Sylvia Matta in the top 10 as a big fan of both of them, but I feel they often get overlooked which is why I'm not predicting them in top 10.

necro2080

Alina is just skipping this year, or she has decided to retire? We'll see how Sheila does in physique now, it looks promising somehow.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PatchAu7

1st Monique Jones
2nd Margie Marvelous
3rd Andrea Shaw
4th Vera Mikulcova
5th Robin Hillis
6th Pauline Nelson
7th Helle Trevino
8th Janeen Lankowski
9th Tina Williams
10 Aleesha Young
11 Nicki Chartrand
12 Barbara Carita

luis3iguel

This Rising Phoenix is very hard to made a prediction

1.- Margie Marvelous

freudian1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alina is just skipping this year, or she has decided to retire? We'll see how Sheila does in physique now, it looks promising somehow.

I don't think Alina has made any public statements about retirement, but who knows? She works for wings of strength now, and is pretty involved organizing the Romania show along with other appearances for them. I wouldn't be surprised if she's taking a break for a bit.

I think Sheila will do pretty well in physique, I wouldn't be surprised if she's top 5 at the Olympia, maybe even top three.

freudian1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd like to see 2 of the new girls do well -- Jessica Martin and Mona Poursaleh.

They are definitely both exciting new additions to the championships this year. I don't think they have the size yet to do really well at rising Phoenix, but who knows? Bright futures to be sure.

luis3iguel

Dont forget the pro debut of Kristina Mendoza she have the best legs that be hard to judge Margie Martin, Aleesha Young are huge too

PatchAu7

 
Some names come to mind... What do you think of these few surprises for the Final Top:
- Andrea Shaw (new great face for the "promotion" of sport among younger women. She's young. Her resplendent serene charm illuminates as much as her abundant muscle, volume especially her impressive pecs).
- Vera Mikulcova (huge muscles well matured, with an effort on presentation and makeup, and the time she has blessed to prepare, the Mountain of Muscles could, clash, detonate ... or be out of tune?) 
- Robin Hillis (She had time to prepare. Sructurelleally hyper massive, if she arrives shredded...).
- Pauline Nelson (Super sexy monster filled with veins).
- Janeen (perhaps at the Summit of Her Art)...
- Tina Williams (Titanic Beauty)...
What do you think?

luvhuge

terrific line-up
the "real female bodybuilding" is back!

rigoberto

Awesome list. Regret the absences of Alina, Sheila and Virginia.

1- Margie  Marvelous.

2- Monique  Jones.

3- Helle  Treviño.

  :wow:   :bravo:

FemFlexUSA

No one has shared the dates and/or location?  Times?  Ticket prices???

Come on, group - share what you know!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

freudian1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dont forget the pro debut of Kristina Mendoza she have the best legs that be hard to judge Margie Martin, Aleesha Young are huge too

Kristina is phenomenal, and her legs are world class for sure. It'll be interesting to see what her conditioning is, and how much the judges care about that. I hope she does well!

freudian1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some names come to mind... What do you think of these few surprises for the Final Top:
- Andrea Shaw (new great face for the "promotion" of sport among younger women. She's young. Her resplendent serene charm illuminates as much as her abundant muscle, volume especially her impressive pecs).
- Vera Mikulcova (huge muscles well matured, with an effort on presentation and makeup, and the time she has blessed to prepare, the Mountain of Muscles could, clash, detonate ... or be out of tune?) 
- Robin Hillis (She had time to prepare. Sructurelleally hyper massive, if she arrives shredded...).
- Pauline Nelson (Super sexy monster filled with veins).
- Janeen (perhaps at the Summit of Her Art)...
- Tina Williams (Titanic Beauty)...
What do you think?

Andrea Shaw looked great in Chicago, and legitimately pushed Aleesha Young for the title. I think she could surprise some people.

Robin posted some photos on Insta**** which suggest her-conditioning is coming along really well, I have her top 5.

I personally don't think Vera will do very well, I think the wings of strength and the judges are really trying to emphasize femininity as they try to bring FBB back into the Olympia. And with all due respect I don't think that's a strength of hers.

So hard to predict where Pauline, Tina Williams,& Janeen will end up, I wouldn't be surprised if any of them were knocking on the door of the top 10, but I don't think any higher then that. That's not a knock on them, but this year's pool is so deep.

freudian1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No one has shared the dates and/or location?  Times?  Ticket prices???

Come on, group - share what you know!

It's been heavily promoted, I just assumed everyone would know. Saturday, September 7, near Phoenix Arizona. All the relevant information is here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login