⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I gave Deborah a try and as advertised, she's big at 5'10" and 200lbs. I've seen plenty of OF pages, and hers is unique. Better than half the clips are with a male partner and seem to come from sessions. Most of that is lift and carry - all kinds of lift and carry - plus a variety of other pleasant things that can happen in a session. There's also feats of strength, comparisons, and a bit of topless and nude, though not much of the later. Kudos for doing something different. She's got a great physique and is a beautiful woman, so I'd like to see more posing and workout clips. Definitely worth a look if any of that sounds of interest to you.


Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I gave Deborah a try and as advertised, she's big at 5'10" and 200lbs. I've seen plenty of OF pages, and hers is unique. Better than half the clips are with a male partner and seem to come from sessions. Most of that is lift and carry - all kinds of lift and carry - plus a variety of other pleasant things that can happen in a session. There's also feats of strength, comparisons, and a bit of topless and nude, though not much of the later. Kudos for doing something different. She's got a great physique and is a beautiful woman, so I'd like to see more posing and workout clips. Definitely worth a look if any of that sounds of interest to you.
Thank you for your excellent review.

Praxis2

Has anyone requested custom content from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ? If so, how was it?

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fitnessgirl Athene
Free site, and while you're going to have to pay for better than IG content, she's got one of the more impressive physiques I've seen pop up on OF recently.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As a side note, I'm still frustrated by OF's lack of a search function by keyword or interest. Every couple of days I scan through the suggestions on my home page, and generally, it's always the same set of people. But every once in awhile I'll subscribe to a woman mentioned in this thread I had been previously unaware of and that'll unlock some others as happened here. This woman has been on almost a year now and this is first I've heard of her. Thanks to everyone for contributing, as it's the only way some of these women are going to get discovered.

Indeed, I recommend checking her out. An absolutely gorgeous woman. Her physique reminds me of Curvy Muscle Sensation from HBC. Although, her unlockable content is quite short, most videos are no longer than 40 seconds and are expensive (she has a 9 second video up for the sale of $10). However, I find her to be the sexiest woman I've seen thus far on OF. Seriously, seeing her topless is breathtaking.

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fitnessgirl Athene
Free site, and while you're going to have to pay for better than IG content, she's got one of the more impressive physiques I've seen pop up on OF recently.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Indeed, I recommend checking her out. An absolutely gorgeous woman. Her physique reminds me of Curvy Muscle Sensation from HBC. Although, her unlockable content is quite short, most videos are no longer than 40 seconds and are expensive (she has a 9 second video up for the sale of $10). However, I find her to be the sexiest woman I've seen thus far on OF. Seriously, seeing her topless is breathtaking.
100%! She's unquestionably the sexiest woman I've run into on OF that I didn't already know about. I was worried about the prices/duration as well, but I asked her about topless posing and she put together a bundle of two pics and two vids for $15, which I believe are associated with that Feb 5th post. The first video is from the back and for me that doesn't really count. The second is almost 2min, up close and personal, but what puts it over the top is her amazingly, sultry voice. She's got the potential to be an all-time great.

Praxis2

Has anyone subscribed to blondie_lois from HBC?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to blondie_lois from HBC?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, she is great, does all sort of stuff, mostly sexy if you are into that. but does anything you ask for ppv

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to blondie_lois from HBC?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, she is great, does all sort of stuff, mostly sexy if you are into that. but does anything you ask for ppv
Thank you

Praxis2

Has anyone subscribed to Amazon Princess? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login does she offer topless posing?

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to Amazon Princess? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login does she offer topless posing?

I think that's Dolly so unlikely. she doesn't do that on cam even in 1:1 (or didn't when I talked to her years ago), and she was quite shy when I met her in person. on the other hand, she has pretty high like count for someone just doing vanilla flexing... maybe it's just a function of the lower price though, I don't know.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to Amazon Princess? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login does she offer topless posing?

I think that's Dolly so unlikely. she doesn't do that on cam even in 1:1 (or didn't when I talked to her years ago), and she was quite shy when I met her in person. on the other hand, she has pretty high like count for someone just doing vanilla flexing... maybe it's just a function of the lower price though, I don't know.

That is unfortunate, thank you for your reply.

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to blondie_lois from HBC?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

not a lot of content on there and not a lot of flexing, but the price is reasonable
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to blondie_lois from HBC?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

not a lot of content on there and not a lot of flexing, but the price is reasonable
thank you

Praxis2

Has anyone subscribed to Renata Hronova's OF? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Apparently she is making hardcore videos now.

mgl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   how is her onlyfans? love her

Nothing special imo, mostly IG like content