Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can anyone offer a review of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login? I'm considering subscribing. Also, has anyone purchased any PPV content from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login recently. I've read some reviews of her page in this thread which suggest I shouldn't, but she has the body of a goddess and I'm deeply curious and don't want to waste my money. Thanks.

Idk know about Hilda but I think you should listen to the advice given about Goy. If anything just get her free page and experience a few days with that and then decide how to proceed.

I subscribed to her free page and I am considering purchasing one of her supposed topless videos, but I don't want to pay an outrageous amount for something that could be underwhelming. I am seeking a review from someone who has until I decide to. Thank you, I appreciate your response. Also, can you offer any recommendations of models who provide mostly topless posing?

I'm kind of obsessed with Backzilla. She offers a lot of topless posing, and usually doesn't hide the topless content behind pay wall. Subscription price is reasonable too.  I think she's just about perfect in the chest, abs, and back.  Stunning woman! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


FbbFanatic2522

I just found out that the amazing pro bodybuilder Stephanie Flesher (Stephanie Marie) has started a new OF page! She's planning to compete in Indianapolis in 14 weeks, so I bet she's going to look great as she gets into prep. She looks good year round, IMHO. Not much content yet, but I'm sure she will be posting a lot soon. Not sure how risque she might get!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello, I can recommend Lara from Alphacatz, if you know her, she is fanzastic grappler, great shape and skilled...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When I wrote her what I like, she posted it, for example feets, video with slapping and so on...

hello my dear, look on inst@gram @deborathebig, see what she is capable of.  Awesome, then check out onlyfans
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is there topless posing?

JTQ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OF creator here....
Simply asking if a creator offers custom content and then explaining what you have in mind is fine. There is nothing disrespectful about that. Most creators will ask for details of what you're looking for to ensure they can create what it is you really want.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a question for you guys. How should I go about requesting content from OF models in a respectful way to avoid coming across as awkward or vulgar, especially if the model is a newcomer and shy to try different things.

Hi JTQ - what is your Onlyfans page site? Thank you for your input.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OF creator here....
Simply asking if a creator offers custom content and then explaining what you have in mind is fine. There is nothing disrespectful about that. Most creators will ask for details of what you're looking for to ensure they can create what it is you really want.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a question for you guys. How should I go about requesting content from OF models in a respectful way to avoid coming across as awkward or vulgar, especially if the model is a newcomer and shy to try different things.

Hi JTQ - what is your Onlyfans page site? Thank you for your input.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

0/10. Don't waste your money. She only does massive spam im dm for her paywall. Try to ask her for a custom nudes, no money limit, she said she only does webcam calls.
I suspect that she is not actually behind all the spamming and messages. I think there is someone else who is doing that.

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
0/10. Don't waste your money. She only does massive spam im dm for her paywall. Try to ask her for a custom nudes, no money limit, she said she only does webcam calls.
Spam is the right word. So far today she's sent me nine DM's from her pay account and four from her free one. I'm not even a subscriber anymore. I'm hesitant to block her though on the off chance she might do something interesting. Buyer beware though. When I first subscribed, I purchased a few of her overpriced videos to satisfy my curiosity. Recently I broke down and bought another one, but I discovered that she had previously DM'd it to me and I already had it. Messaged her (or whoever handles her correspondence) and explained the situation, including the date of my prior purchase. Before this, she had a good track record of responding, though the responses tended not to address the inquiry. This time? Crickets.
How were the videos you purchased? Were they topless?

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks Polite I see. I already have a couple of ladies that I love to watch for that. My favorites in no order are You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ? Does she have plenty of nude posing videos?

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New on SessionGirls Queen Jasmin. Another nipple obfuscator, but at least she's generous about it, and displays a decent amount of muscle. Shows promise, and seems like someone who could use the support.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

https://twit***.com/queenjasminxx

She changed it to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and she now doesn't really obfuscate. In fact her content is great, really sexy, and she doesn't shy away from flexing and showing her muscles. I warmly recommend.

Has she changed it again or has she deleted it?

sickwithit

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OF creator here....
Simply asking if a creator offers custom content and then explaining what you have in mind is fine. There is nothing disrespectful about that. Most creators will ask for details of what you're looking for to ensure they can create what it is you really want.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a question for you guys. How should I go about requesting content from OF models in a respectful way to avoid coming across as awkward or vulgar, especially if the model is a newcomer and shy to try different things.

Hi JTQ - what is your Onlyfans page site? Thank you for your input.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You look good.   Congrats on the great physique!

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
0/10. Don't waste your money. She only does massive spam im dm for her paywall. Try to ask her for a custom nudes, no money limit, she said she only does webcam calls.
Spam is the right word. So far today she's sent me nine DM's from her pay account and four from her free one. I'm not even a subscriber anymore. I'm hesitant to block her though on the off chance she might do something interesting. Buyer beware though. When I first subscribed, I purchased a few of her overpriced videos to satisfy my curiosity. Recently I broke down and bought another one, but I discovered that she had previously DM'd it to me and I already had it. Messaged her (or whoever handles her correspondence) and explained the situation, including the date of my prior purchase. Before this, she had a good track record of responding, though the responses tended not to address the inquiry. This time? Crickets.
How were the videos you purchased? Were they topless?
They were topless upper body posing. As I recall, a 3-4 min video was $40-50. Looked like she was using a cheap web cam in a basement without any special lighting. Her performance was adequate, but nothing extraordinary. Just a typical dance and pose.

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fitnessgirl Athene
Free site, and while you're going to have to pay for better than IG content, she's got one of the more impressive physiques I've seen pop up on OF recently.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As a side note, I'm still frustrated by OF's lack of a search function by keyword or interest. Every couple of days I scan through the suggestions on my home page, and generally, it's always the same set of people. But every once in awhile I'll subscribe to a woman mentioned in this thread I had been previously unaware of and that'll unlock some others as happened here. This woman has been on almost a year now and this is first I've heard of her. Thanks to everyone for contributing, as it's the only way some of these women are going to get discovered.
How long are her exclusive videos usually? Thank you for your review.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just found out that the amazing pro bodybuilder Stephanie Flesher (Stephanie Marie) has started a new OF page! She's planning to compete in Indianapolis in 14 weeks, so I bet she's going to look great as she gets into prep. She looks good year round, IMHO. Not much content yet, but I'm sure she will be posting a lot soon. Not sure how risque she might get!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She wants $20 for a 9 second PPV of her playing with herself  ???
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just found out that the amazing pro bodybuilder Stephanie Flesher (Stephanie Marie) has started a new OF page! She's planning to compete in Indianapolis in 14 weeks, so I bet she's going to look great as she gets into prep. She looks good year round, IMHO. Not much content yet, but I'm sure she will be posting a lot soon. Not sure how risque she might get!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She wants $20 for a 9 second PPV of her playing with herself  ???

Hard pass. Might as well wait for someone to pop up on cam. I've been pretty fortunate with my purchases--usually I offer a little over 2x cam rate for customs (so if they charge 7.99/min on 1:1, i'll over 20/min for a custom, which FREQUENTLY includes topless).  This has included Mandy Squires and some others, also including randoms I've found that aren't on OF or HBC.

I guess there is probably a huge disconnect between the women who have done it before and those that are getting into it on their own, without any prior experiences. i'd wager most guys that have been on cam would not pay any of those (i certainly wouldn't) gratuitous upfront paywalls, and then a premium for a pittance. But reality is there are a few whales that probably have offered much more than I have for LESS.

blackdash00

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone have any experience with her OF? Nudes and such?