⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erwin44

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to Renata Hronova's OF? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Apparently she is making hardcore videos now.

Are you sure about her hardcore vids ?  The only vid , I remember, was a casting vid and  not hardcore ..


Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to Renata Hronova's OF? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Apparently she is making hardcore videos now.

Are you sure about her hardcore vids ?  The only vid , I remember, was a casting vid and  not hardcore ..

Yes, absolutely. She has at least 2 hardcore videos that I have viewed on her OF. Although, both are of poor quality in terms of content. But they might be worth subscribing if you are curious. Since I have unsubscribed, she has posted more hardcore videos according to the titles on her feed; even some lesbian videos. I'm more into nude flexing/workouts so I did not renew. If you decide to subscribe, please offer a review of her recent posts.

Praxis2

Has anyone subscribed to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Praxis2

Has anyone subscribed to Sheena Wrestler? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she post topless content? Or only through request?

erwin44

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to Renata Hronova's OF? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Apparently she is making hardcore videos now.

Are you sure about her hardcore vids ?  The only vid , I remember, was a casting vid and  not hardcore ..

Yes, absolutely. She has at least 2 hardcore videos that I have viewed on her OF. Although, both are of poor quality in terms of content. But they might be worth subscribing if you are curious. Since I have unsubscribed, she has posted more hardcore videos according to the titles on her feed; even some lesbian videos. I'm more into nude flexing/workouts so I did not renew. If you decide to subscribe, please offer a review of her recent posts.

Yes , I saw post titles ,  I will see if worths to join .. and I will write comments.. Thanks a lot

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to Sheena Wrestler? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she post topless content? Or only through request?
She does the nipple obfuscation thing. She might technically be topless, but it's from the back or she's covering it up somehow. I don't think I've ever seen a true topless shot of her leaked, so I doubt it's available, but I never asked.

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to Sheena Wrestler? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she post topless content? Or only through request?
She does the nipple obfuscation thing. She might technically be topless, but it's from the back or she's covering it up somehow. I don't think I've ever seen a true topless shot of her leaked, so I doubt it's available, but I never asked.
Thanks, does she have topless posing with pasties?

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to Sheena Wrestler? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she post topless content? Or only through request?
She does the nipple obfuscation thing. She might technically be topless, but it's from the back or she's covering it up somehow. I don't think I've ever seen a true topless shot of her leaked, so I doubt it's available, but I never asked.

She has some pictures with that red see-through top. She doesn't go topless. Her page is about wrestling and flexing, not nudity or more sexual things. If you want to watch her topless, you can probably go sign up on LFC's website for a month and watch the match she was in. With her wardrobe malfunctioning, she was basically topless. The wrestling itself is fake, and the announcers are a bit annoying to listen to, but she had a very revealing outfit on. The match was also against a small girl. They did put on a pretty good show, they put in a lot of time into rehearsals, but there's no way you could believe a girl that small could last 9 minutes against Sheena in a real match. There are some pictures on her IG from that match so you can get a sense of her outfit.

Though she still has some see-through tops on her OF, like I said, and signing up there actually supports her.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to Sheena Wrestler? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she post topless content? Or only through request?
She does the nipple obfuscation thing. She might technically be topless, but it's from the back or she's covering it up somehow. I don't think I've ever seen a true topless shot of her leaked, so I doubt it's available, but I never asked.

She has some pictures with that red see-through top. She doesn't go topless. Her page is about wrestling and flexing, not nudity or more sexual things. If you want to watch her topless, you can probably go sign up on LFC's website for a month and watch the match she was in. With her wardrobe malfunctioning, she was basically topless. The wrestling itself is fake, and the announcers are a bit annoying to listen to, but she had a very revealing outfit on. The match was also against a small girl. They did put on a pretty good show, they put in a lot of time into rehearsals, but there's no way you could believe a girl that small could last 9 minutes against Sheena in a real match. There are some pictures on her IG from that match so you can get a sense of her outfit.

Though she still has some see-through tops on her OF, like I said, and signing up there actually supports her.
Thanks, I might check that out.

Praxis2

Has anyone subscribed to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
?

mgl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Stephanie Flesher started OF now but it's really nothing special yet + ppv stuff i'm not willing to pay

Debora BIG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I gave Deborah a try and as advertised, she's big at 5'10" and 200lbs. I've seen plenty of OF pages, and hers is unique. Better than half the clips are with a male partner and seem to come from sessions. Most of that is lift and carry - all kinds of lift and carry - plus a variety of other pleasant things that can happen in a session. There's also feats of strength, comparisons, and a bit of topless and nude, though not much of the later. Kudos for doing something different. She's got a great physique and is a beautiful woman, so I'd like to see more posing and workout clips. Definitely worth a look if any of that sounds of interest to you.

I prepared wonderful surprises for you my dear fans

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

neo03

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Stephanie Flesher started OF now but it's really nothing special yet + ppv stuff i'm not willing to pay

Nude? Or you have to pay for that stuff?

Debora BIG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Stephanie Flesher started OF now but it's really nothing special yet + ppv stuff i'm not willing to pay

Nude? Or you have to pay for that stuff?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Debora BIG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Stephanie Flesher started OF now but it's really nothing special yet + ppv stuff i'm not willing to pay

Nude? Or you have to pay for that stuff?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login