⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjones

Thanks Polite I see. I already have a couple of ladies that I love to watch for that. My favorites in no order are You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cjones

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Ricott021

I highly recommend Lexa_Stahl. I have been subscribed for a while: she posts regularly, she answers in DM and she's a very kind person. She also offers a lot of extra-content you can buy (flexing,nude,partner videos,custom videos,etc..). She can also give you a discount if you are a loyal member. If I were in you, I'll subscribe to her!! It's well spent money.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cjones

Wow thanks for the recommendation Ricotto I will follow her asap she looks amazing!!!

Hbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hbfan what's a hc video? And 500 dollar a minute for what?

Presumably hard-core and that amount per minute to film a clip.

This yes.

rifter89

Anyone have info on Ranya Dally? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

62 posts so far, but $15 a month. Anything good here?

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone have info on Ranya Dally? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

62 posts so far, but $15 a month. Anything good here?

when I was on OF, I subbed to her for a month. don't regret, but nothing worth coming back for subsequent months. she had a few good pics/videos not on IG (but nothing nude or even topless, which I wasn't looking for anyway). I asked her for a short custom flexing video, and had to remind her maybe 4 or 5 times over a couple weeks. kind of typical young 20s girl who isn't on top of commitments she made (you know, she says she'll make it next day, but you hear nothing even 4 days later), but the video wasn't very expensive (can't remember exactly, maybe $20).

I guess I'd rate her page among those I've seen as not the best, but above average. definitely not for you if you're looking for nudity or hardcore things.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Ric

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
any recent reviews of micaela;s site? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
looks like she has alot of content just little higher price

Super responsive to messages, hyuuuge lower body.  Does everything solo you could want someone to do included in the price.  Not so great at fulfilling requests on time, but equally happy to do stuff on the promise of a tip after.  Seems to enjoy what she does.

$25 is too much really, but you never have to pay anything more.

cjones

Yes I can't pay 25 for that but in my opinion Kandylegs who is one of my favorites has way better content. She has girl on girl, girl and guy, wrestling, solo, weightlifting, pictures daily  and she is only 9.95 a month. She has a great body and some great legs. Here's one of her pictures.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Was always good on cam, and is INCREDIBLY active on OF. Several inboxes since I started, and would send older stuff if you were looking for something you missed. Posts daily it seems. Runs specials every once in a while. One of the best pec bouncers and inredible bis.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

previously reticent to even join, she has literally dived in. I bought a topless video from her on like day one. Very affordable to join up but it's still a new account.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Previously extremely reclusive she has decided to join OF and will be posting her prep into next year. Phenomenal chest. For long time internet hounds she was in a few clips from the early HB days when they just had girls flexing in front of a rack of clothes at the expos. $10/mo. Still early, a new account. There won't be anything too revealing, or topless, or HC here so if you're looking for more than regular flexing this ain't it. But there are a lot of us Shelli fans out there...


laureanofl

    I'm not sure if it's named here but it's really good content and totally worth it. I recommend it ,sorry for link 
     
          onlyfans@barbietitus


cjones

Fighterpolite i agree with you a 100 percent she was amazing on herbiceps and now she is super amazing on onlyfans. She is a must follow.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cjones

I have another lady who's always amazing on cam and now she started her onlyfans and she has been amazing. She did two custom videos for me and I was blown away on how good they are. She responds to all her messages and has a great body and AMAZING pecs. She is a must follow and she's only 3.74 to follow. Her name is juicytrapqueen.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bewbie

Flexabella is on OnlyFans now. You may remember her from a few years ago. Took some time away, but she's back and still has amazing peaks and physique. Just got started last week, but has some good content, including flexing and lingerie and implied topless.

OnlyFans.com/flexabella

cjones

I have another favorite I recommend and follow. She has given me some of the best sessions I've ever had. Her name is Tapered Physique. She has some great videos like domination, lift and carry, wrestling working out. She also does custom videos and very easy to communicate with. I definitely recommend following her page especially for only 6 dollars.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




bruce321

One of the better free subscriptions I've come across featuring sexy/topless fitness level muscle.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login