Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myopter686

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

34 posts since August of 2020.  Posted on March 1, 2021 and then again on June 5, 2021.  Not much content. 

For $10/month I expected more. 

myopter686

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

34 posts since August of 2020.  Posted on March 1, 2021 and then again on June 5, 2021.  Not much content. 

For $10/month I expected more.

Not worth it. I signed up for one month last year as a preview to see how she looked before scheduling a session. I can't remember if her IG was active. Turned out scheduling didn't work out for a session anyway. I would guess it's a cycle if most of her posts are from 2020, where people stop subbing, so she stops posting, so no one else subs. One-time fee of $10 not a big deal, but wouldn't bother subbing long-term to her page (or any page really). But I no longer use OF anyway.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

bruce321

Tazzie just joined the party. Fifteen posts so far of IG level content, but I'm confident that will change. In my opinion, worth the subscription to encourage her OF to grow.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zito34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this site is $30....waiting for her to upload more content before I join. Will give a review then
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dingaro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mginman

Has anyone purchased a personalized video from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mgl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone purchased a personalized video from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She's so overpriced in every category, i mean 50$ for insta**** stuff and 99 credits per minute on hbc are far beyond it's worth

neo03

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login zoalinseyonlyfans

superfetdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone purchased a personalized video from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DO NOT BUY HER STUFF! ITS hugely overpriced! I signed up for her onlyfans at 50 dollars. You can't message her to ask for more. And she posts one IG level photo once every month. If that

zakaka

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone purchased a personalized video from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DO NOT BUY HER STUFF! ITS hugely overpriced! I signed up for her onlyfans at 50 dollars. You can't message her to ask for more. And she posts one IG level photo once every month. If that

An IG level photo for $50 a month, there must be a lot of stupid people, this is blatant fraud

BruiserBrody

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For those of you who are interested in hardcore b/g action, I don't think anyone can come even close to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.   I truly believe that she actually enjoys that lifestyle and this muscle nymph probably cannot go a full week without getting a d.    As of today, she had nearly 3k posts and 10k media.  🤨   Find me someone better.  I'll wait.

Very correct.

cjones

I have a couple of favorites but my favorite right now is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login She has amazing legs,great content. She interacts with her fans and does custom videos for a good price I definitely a 100 percent recommend her she is always posting content and has some very good videos and she's only 10 bucks a month

Hbfan

Renata hrnova wants 500 dollar a minute for a hc video... out of my league. Content is not noteworthy thusfar. 

cjones

Hbfan what's a hc video? And 500 dollar a minute for what?

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hbfan what's a hc video? And 500 dollar a minute for what?

Presumably hard-core and that amount per minute to film a clip.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login