⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
no, and the vast majority of them know they won't need to invest.

for many this is a short term thing where they can make money, maybe get out of a situation, and close it down. personally, i look at content creators and wonder how they can possibly pump out daily content for years without some kind of burnout.

if i was them i would not be spending any money on anything more than a good phone camera and have a half decent set up that doesn't cost a lot. unless of course they are serious about being a content creator past OF. i look at it as a cash grab, and that's fine, so I don't have high expectations. unless they're posting older professionally shot content i would not want to see sub rates rise because they now have to pay photographers or for equipment.

however there's no excuse, iphones and most others are shooting in 4K

not that I disagree, but they would be asking you or me how we could sit in front of a computer pushing buttons (or whatever you do) to make money for years or decades and not burn out.

but so many of them set up amazon wishlists and include nice cameras, lighting setups, and so forth. they don't want to buy that themselves. iPhone camera is actually decent if you have some lights. half the iPhone commercials are about the camera and similar things, not telephony features.

the reality is for most of them, OF is not a "passion." it's an income. usually when you buy a custom, they promise you it'll be done in 2-3 days or whatever. some are great at fulfilling this. others, you have to remind them 8 times over weeks or months, listen to them say "sorry things keep coming up" or even "you are not my priority" and eventually when you annoy them enough, they'll throw something together in 5 minutes. and sometimes that several-minute clip you were expecting will end up being 30 seconds. for non-custom content, half the time it's the same stuff they post on IG for free, but they heard you could make an OF and make money.

I guess I should add that scale is a factor too. How large is the muscle fetish population, really? What's the window for a woman's popularity per user? What's the woman's fitness window (aka how long will they be into fitness)? Por ejemplo, how many of you would sign up for a Brooke Walker OF right now? What if she decided to hang it all up and go back to a normal size and looked like your average woman, how many muscle fans would stick around?

An actual example is Natasha Aughey--how many of her 1m insta**** followers translated to her OF? How many stuck around for 6 months and dropped off because she really wasn't posting anything interesting?

I find OF to be a crapshoot for those other reasons--I've had much more success gettting customs on a one-on-one basis. Only a few times have I been disappointed by what I supposedly paid for--don't agree for XYZ for 3-4 minutes and send a minute with none of those things, but it's very rare, and I don't return.

As far as the wishlists are concerned and the toys, I know many non-OF people who want to do the content creator business and realize they aren't cut out for it. It's fine at first, especially if there's immediate return (like OF) but always putting out something as a one man/woman show is a rat-race I wouldn't want to participate in, especially if there isn't a mass appeal. It's different if you're doing more mainstream kind of content but, again, how many average men are signing up to see jacked women?


fp909

I do want to add that in my experience, the window tends to be pretty small for bodybuilders, and on the custom side I have missed out on certain women with certain looks because they downsize or quit altogether, or start dating someone who doesn't want them doing this or that, or for whatever reason. I have no expectation of anyone that I buy from regularly that it's a long term thing, on both ends.

Bottom line, my expectations are usually pretty low, but visual quality shouldn't be an issue in 2021 and reading comprehension, also. If you don't really want to do customs, don't offer them if you think it's too time intensive. Or, don't take on so many--I've had the same problem when writing and the volume is too much.

One great surprise was when Aspen Rae was doing Valentines customs last year for like 10$. It was I think for 1 minute of video but she surprised me with 2 minutes of everything I asked for. Someone like her probably gets so many pings but I think she gets it more than the average. Clean video, done in a reasonable amount of time. It's one of my favorite things.

superfetdown

jadewellness88 - ig level content for 45 dollars  dont waste your money its a huge rip off.

Hbfan

badassroxx25_vip ebony muscle girl, hc videos short on page, long ppv

andre.krug

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Checkout You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login pretty new but 🔥🔥🔥 so far

I just subscribed her OF, I like like her content, many 18+ videos  :) currently her name is only QuadGodess You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Stevebob

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I do want to add that in my experience, the window tends to be pretty small for bodybuilders, and on the custom side I have missed out on certain women with certain looks because they downsize or quit altogether, or start dating someone who doesn't want them doing this or that, or for whatever reason. I have no expectation of anyone that I buy from regularly that it's a long term thing, on both ends.

Bottom line, my expectations are usually pretty low, but visual quality shouldn't be an issue in 2021 and reading comprehension, also. If you don't really want to do customs, don't offer them if you think it's too time intensive. Or, don't take on so many--I've had the same problem when writing and the volume is too much.

One great surprise was when Aspen Rae was doing Valentines customs last year for like 10$. It was I think for 1 minute of video but she surprised me with 2 minutes of everything I asked for. Someone like her probably gets so many pings but I think she gets it more than the average. Clean video, done in a reasonable amount of time. It's one of my favorite things.
I pretty much only use OF for custom videos and have had way more positive responses than negative. I love strength challenge and flexing stuff, and the most expensive girls very rarely provide you with the best videos in that genre. I've paid $5 for some amazing efforts and then paid $35 and received a lazy attempt.

If anyone else is interested in strength/workout challenge stuff I have to recommend Veve Lane. She's very professional about it all, and always gives a crazy amount of effort.

gellface123

any recent reviews of micaela;s site? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
looks like she has alot of content just little higher price

sickwithit

For those of you who are interested in hardcore b/g action, I don't think anyone can come even close to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.   I truly believe that she actually enjoys that lifestyle and this muscle nymph probably cannot go a full week without getting a d.    As of today, she had nearly 3k posts and 10k media.  🤨   Find me someone better.  I'll wait.

Dingaro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - posts topless and nude flexing & masturbation videos, PPV but cheap.

Ric

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For those of you who are interested in hardcore b/g action, I don't think anyone can come even close to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.   I truly believe that she actually enjoys that lifestyle and this muscle nymph probably cannot go a full week without getting a d.    As of today, she had nearly 3k posts and 10k media.  🤨   Find me someone better.  I'll wait.

How built is she?  Not really that into hardcore, and normally prefer to follow women at least Physique size.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For those of you who are interested in hardcore b/g action, I don't think anyone can come even close to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.   I truly believe that she actually enjoys that lifestyle and this muscle nymph probably cannot go a full week without getting a d.    As of today, she had nearly 3k posts and 10k media.  🤨   Find me someone better.  I'll wait.

How built is she?  Not really that into hardcore, and normally prefer to follow women at least Physique size.

If you go on her OF page there is a link to a site that has a few full body pictures.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zakaka

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Topless photos and videos but the image quality is terrible.  When you criticize this, she block and humiliate you, and you can't get your money back.
Definitely don't subscribe.

Onlyfans has a lot to criticize, but most importantly, when the model blocks you, you can't text her and get your money back. But if she blocks you from seeing the profile, your money will be refunded.  It's a pain not being able to send a message to the model you paid for.

zakaka

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone have any review?