LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fp909

I think she is posting a lot of stuff that couldn't end up on IG pre-baby. She's still kind of recovering from all of the surgeries + baby so if you're looking for her competition kind of build you won't see too much of it. if that doesn't matter to you, then it might be a good sub. She's working w/her husband to run it and it seems like she's got plans for it and has been actively promoting on discord, *****, IG, elsewhere.

that being said she does have a HUGE backlog of content pre pregnancy (so 2019 and before?) that hasn't seen the light of day. the fact that she has a discord open to interact tells me that she's definitely planning on being customer friendly, within reason.

fp909

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sardin3

Ok, nice to know about the different types of blocking. Seems I have not myself been blocked by anyone (but of course it's still annoying when a model just ignores all messages lol)

But also, about the case where a model agrees to do a custom video and accepts money for it and then never delivers, this has actually happened once also to me, with kierajaston. I never understood why. In the end she offerred me two completely different videos instead (two of her "standard" videos that she is selling to everyone) but they were not at all what I wanted. So... that was a pretty bad experience.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she is posting a lot of stuff that couldn't end up on IG pre-baby. She's still kind of recovering from all of the surgeries + baby so if you're looking for her competition kind of build you won't see too much of it. if that doesn't matter to you, then it might be a good sub. She's working w/her husband to run it and it seems like she's got plans for it and has been actively promoting on discord, *****, IG, elsewhere.

that being said she does have a HUGE backlog of content pre pregnancy (so 2019 and before?) that hasn't seen the light of day. the fact that she has a discord open to interact tells me that she's definitely planning on being customer friendly, within reason.

Thanks! I'll check it out. She's awesome.

ravnadal

after going through this thread seeing previews and eliminating the rest i made a list of models i'm interested in.

i'm looking for flexing and posing and may be seeing previews of some models that have none.
i don't have a problem paying for a long flexing video but not like Lola Montez that wants 80$ for 6min video.
the basic subscription will most likely won't be enough since i need long videos
so it's more about the prices of customs\ppv which will you recommend?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been subbed to Mallory Wick's OF.  @glitter-tits

She has good content but might not be for everyone.  She never does nude or full topless..in fact she will be bare chested with something covering her nipples, at most.  Hence the new name.  She posts random vids like handstands, some training vids, and some flexing as well.  She is much leaner now than she was in the fall.

My main issue with her OF is that she never posts regularly.  Sometimes she will go entire months without posting anything.  So far we are over a month since her last post.  Really unfortunate.  She's someone that you should pop in every 6 months to see their backlog and then dip out.  Definitely not worth repeat monthly subscriptions as she makes no effort to stay active, ever.  She also never responds.

Yeah, that's my main gripe with her too.  Some great photos and vids.  If you are into her, you will love the content, but the erratic updates mean that I just subscribe intermittently.

sardin3

How about this model, does anyone know if she is doing nudity and flexing?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fp909

i wouldn't bank on it. she's got 3x kids, married, christian enough to mention it more than once on her profile, typically don't see women like that undressing.

abracadabra

lmao, "Jesus is KING" ... yeah, sounds about the max for her even to have an onlyfans.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

superfetdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone subbed to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login AKA Jennifer Scarpetta?

Full videos and a lot of content?

VERY HARDCORE when you pay for her per view content - DP, facials, a lot! Her clit is absolutely long and HUGE when she is getting fucked.
Her basic free onlyfans is just a teaser to her hardcore pay per view stuff.

I enjoy it.

zakaka

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you are a fan and love mature women, good content, usually 5-10 minute long videos.  Professional nude posing and selfie porn shots.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I didn't subscribe because of its high $ 35 monthly fee.  It has just started and there is very little content.

sardin3

I guess you're right about Jessica W. Seems like it could basically be a $19 insta**** account..

But I've found another really good model:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Subscription is free, and although not all content is free the prices are not too high, and she is doing full nudity and all sorts of content including flexing. And she is really good looking too.. I think she is one of the best.


FadedDash

Jessica Williams OF is not worth the $19 a month. Don't make the same mistake I did. No nudity at all

Dingaro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login If you are a fan and love mature women, good content, usually 5-10 minute long videos.  Professional nude posing and selfie porn shots.

Fixed the link for ya.

musclesenzo

I have subbed to a number of muscle girls and wanted to share my opinions/experiences.
A couple things to keep in mind: I'm not very much into flexing. I like to watch a girl strip down and/or do some solo play, with maybe a little flexing mixed in.
I don't care about customs or how responsive a model is. The most important thing about a profile is how decent her content on feed is, since I don't have the habit of buying PPV (happens occasionally). Yes, I know I'm a cheapskate.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After seeing all the praise for her in this thread, I was honestly pretty dissapointed when I subbed.
Her content on feed is pretty tame and she does too much clothed flexing. Her PPV content looks good at a fair price though.
I bought one clip which was alright. It was a solo play clip. When I mentioned to her that it was too zoomed in, she said it was to keep the price down.
If she was cheaper I would recommend, but at the current price definitely not, unless flexing is your favorite gig.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like her body, but for some reason she bleaches her body hair instead of shaving/waxing, which is weird af. Her facial expressions annoy me tbh.
Her content on feed is decent. She does some posing/flexing and stripping, not really solo play though.
She sells some PPV clips, but my gut feeling tells me they are not worth it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very nice muscle milf physique. Not too big, not too small. If you're into very tanned older women, you'll like her.
She does a little bit of working out and flexing, but most of her content is sex.
Good pictures and clips up to 3 minutes in length are on her feed. Longer clips and BG content can be bought via PPV.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she has a good physique, but I honestly can't say for sure. In the vast majority of her photos/videos, the pixel quality is horrible. Seriously, how expensive can a phone with a good camera be nowadays?
Her content is very repetitive, with the same awkward poses.
She has a long list of PPV content, which I assume suffers from the same problem as her content on feed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very similar to msjordan content wise with more BG. Nice pictures and clips on feed, longer material in PPV, including a lot of BG if you're into that.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know this one is pretty mainstream and kind of a bimbo, but I like her.
Even though her nipples are a bit crooked, I still like her physique, including the fake tits. Especially when she's very lean.
Her content on feed isn't great. She posts a large amount of nude pictures, but almost no explicits of her vagina. Videos are short as well. There is some flexing/posing.
Her PPV is overpriced, however when you join, you can chose 2 videos from a list, which are pretty good. I have actually subbed twice and gotten the 2 videos each time.
If you can sub to her when she is offering a discount ($3 atm), I really believe it's worth it for those 2 videos alone.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She posts a lot of content, most of which is old. She often does reposts, but I can't blame her when you have such a large library of content (things can get mixed up).
She does create some new content, but it's mostly short flexing clips.
For the low price of 6$, I can recommend subbing to her, simply because it gives you access to a lot of the content she's created over the years.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice physique and content as you probably know from all the previous posts in the thread.
Most of it is stripping, posing and flexing. I honestly wish she would do some solo play and put out more long videos on her feed.
I bought one PPV from her, which was worth it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have always loved her GG content from back in the day.
Unfortunately she has lost a lot of size so we can barely call her a muscle girl anymore.
Her content on feed is decent, but not great. If you're an Aspen fan, go ahead and sub. If you're expecting muscles content, you're gonna be disappointed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do not recommend. Very tame content, low in quantity as well as quality. In one picture she is fully nude with a covered vagina, in the next she is covering her nipples. If I wanted to be teased, I would check go to insta****.
You would think that she posts her better content through PPV, but she rarely does.
Safe yourself some money and look for her on google images, once you've found a couple nudes, you've seen it all.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really like this one. Nice physique, but not quite lean enough imo.
Content on feed is pretty good, plenty of solo play, flexing and working out.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Probably one of my favorites. Great content on her feed: stripping, flexing, solo play... Long videos as well, never bothers you with PPV or tip begging.
If she had fake tits, she would be perfect in my eyes.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good content, plenty of flexing and solo play, either on feed or through free DM's. I can't remember if she offered extra PPV stuff.
Personally I'm not too big of a fan of her phyisque and overall looks, but that's just my opinion.

Hope this helps some of you guys, and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

BruiserBrody