⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sardin3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]
@tittaratinen - Finnish biki fitness, very beautiful, amazing body, playboy style, seems to get a little bit more adventurous as time has moved on, but not many posts, last subscribed in Sep 20 and only 34 posts since then.
[...]

She looks interesting, but how nude did she go? Was she doing full nudity without covering or hiding anything? Or was it more like the nudity where someone is naked but you only see them from behind or something like that...

sardin3

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Hbfan

New to the forum, tested a bunch of OF and have some feedback.

@mighty_shehulk quite expensive for nothing spectacular, more onlyfans kinda thing. (thought i would be wild because her hbc)

@fitbeastgoddess Amazing girl, switched to harder stuff ppv

@barbaracarita is amazing... really worth the money

@beba0201, hc stuff

@crisstina43 no nude, just insta**** stuff

@sexybblady20 amazing, ppv everything you want if you are into sex/nude

You guys know more hardcore account of really muscular girls?

peakfan

Here's one I don't think I've seen mentioned:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Josi, @aufgeben_nein_leben and previously @tohappytogiveup on IG.

I haven't joined it yet myself, but the previews from her IG look quite nice if you like skinny girls with peaked biceps that seem to pop up out of nowhere.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah I guess you're right about Melinda, will avoid her OF.

But I've subscribed to another model that I can really recommend:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She has a really gorgeous body, and she is doing full nude and really all sorts of content. Plus she is really responsive. For $12 per month I think it's easily worth it, she is one of my new favorites.

She is also on HBC
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

sardin3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is also on HBC
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow, didn't know she was on hbc, thanks.

I found another hbc model on onlyfans, she is now using the name Muscle_barbie, but she was using a more original name before (english_beef. There are so many "muscle barbie" so why did she change?). Anyway, here is her OF:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Personally I like her a lot, I think her body is fantastic and I love her perfect natural breasts. She posts posing and flexing stuff pretty often, often topless but I haven't seen really full nude yet. I think maybe she could do it though since she is doing it on hbc now since a while. So anyway I would recommend her OF.

fp909

This isn't a review, more of a notice:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's brand spanking new, $10/mo access. No idea if it's worth it. She lost some mass last year and got implants like last week, but it looks like according to social media she is bulking.  She had been reticent about this and had said no on a few occasions but since she got divorced all bets are off

Digital Garden

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She lost some mass last year and got implants like last week, but it looks like according to social media she is bulking.

I love to watch women grow, so I'm interested.

What makes you believe she's currently bulking? If she is, is it for figure? Physique? Or bodybuilding?

fp909

just that she said she was "bulking" on a now-expired IG story. I don't think she has any plans of competing or anything, but maybe close to where she was maybe 18 months ago? just speculation though. it would be a gain since she's lost some mass since but she won't be getting THAT big i don't think.

Lakin

I've honestly been wondering about Kass Gillis. I'm sure there was a review at some point but she's literally contest ready now, so what's up with her?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

superfetdown

My reviews, best to worst with rankings:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
her normal site is good but her ppv is out of this world, watching her  get dp'd is amazing  9/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
my fave onlyfans - longer videos, and sometimes flashes her clit. good ppv stuff 8.5/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login -
hardcore all the way and she has a great body 8/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
great body, hardcore material, 7.5/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
some hc content and its free 7/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
heather policky used to be my favourite bodybuilder but she has aged. lots of nude content and hc ppv  7/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
mainly domination stuff flashes her clit every so often 6/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
great body posts regularly no hc stuff though 5/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ok amount but needs more muscle 4/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
a fit pornstar basically, but needs more muscle 4/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login -
ig level content but i struck up a unexpected conversation with her so she gets slight boost 4/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
a few semi nudes, her ppv is very hardcore. but shes a bit skinny for my liking. (free) 4/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ig level, ppv may be hc but i havent bought. 3/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
nice body no hc material though (free) 3/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
great body but at $50 this is a huge rip off. A few semi nude things, no ppv and you cant msg her. 3/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
grandma with muscles 3/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
a few twerking vids, her ppv stuff is a rip off 3/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
less than 10 posts 2/10


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
no hc material stick to saradas you will see more here 2/10


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login -
ig level barely any pics. 1/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login -
1 pic. 0/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login l
ingerie model pics. 1/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ig level barely any pics (free) 1/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
4 pics (free) 0/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1 pic 0/10



superfetdown

HC = Penetration with a penis, fake or real.

Lakin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@kassgfit hasn't been as great I thought it would be. Great physique but the content isn't quite doing it for me (I like lots of videos). I'm waiting to stick around a little to see if it improves though.

Has she done anything about nudity or?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Windjammer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@kassgfit hasn't been as great I thought it would be. Great physique but the content isn't quite doing it for me (I like lots of videos). I'm waiting to stick around a little to see if it improves though.

Has she done anything about nudity or?

Apologies. I should have clarified a bit more.

Plenty of up close topless pics, some (tasteful) full nude shots. In videos, some topless and other teases. I've seen some physique posing along with workout vids in various amounts of clothing. Video length varies (<1min, ~30s, ~12s).

Definitely not at the same level or focus on flexing as @proyeo but I'm waiting to see how things go and what new PPV content she will release since she has been in good shape recently.
Karma is always appreciated :-)

Elbe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@kassgfit hasn't been as great I thought it would be. Great physique but the content isn't quite doing it for me (I like lots of videos). I'm waiting to stick around a little to see if it improves though.

I am of the same sentiment. Frustratingly little video content and what little there is, is very short. A shame because she is currently in mad shape and if she did content even half as good as say ProYeo her OF would be amazing. Most likely won't resub, not much happening on her OF page sadly (kassgfit that is).
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hbfan

@Kelliprovocateur made me buy stuff in ppv that she had on her wall as well. Did not get refund nothing. Watch out. :look: