⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone subbed to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login AKA Jennifer Scarpetta?

Full videos and a lot of content?
It's free to follow her, but not much to see unless you pay to unlock it.

I made note of this on another board. Looks like all XXX  (which you have to pay to see) no muscle =unsubscribed
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Warhawk Overdrive

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

ArkMuscle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone subbed to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login AKA Jennifer Scarpetta?

Full videos and a lot of content?
It's free to follow her, but not much to see unless you pay to unlock it.

I made note of this on another board. Looks like all XXX  (which you have to pay to see) no muscle =unsubscribed

No muscle as in she lost most of it or she still has muscle definition but there is no posing just XXX? If the latter, that's fine as she already has hundreds of videos/pictures posing for those that want that. Never thought I would see her do XXX.

ravnadal

Some reviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she posts mix of old stuff from her fanwise-xl and some new stuff
i really did not like the unshaved legs and her face seen better days
so i did not resubb even when on sale for 3$

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
pretty happy with this sub even though it's only pictures with no real nudity sheer stuff at most
if downloading her entire inst@gram wasn't enough this can add some to that gallery
it's mostly high quality pic set, worth if you are really into her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
feels like scam onlyfans don't know about the paid content but i had a feeling it won't deliver for me personally (need alot of pictures or long videos) 1 min videos won't do it

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
not recommended you won't get to see what you want

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
not recommended

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
not recommended

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
worth a try i subbed & resubbed the content was less about flexing and posing so i did not continue
also don't like short videos but she checks all the boxes in terms of the body i'm looking for

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
was worth for a one timer she has some sexy videos the nudes photos are meh for me

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
was happy with this subscription also bought a vid but she's more on the beauty side than the muscle side &  i'm looking for more muscle



Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone subbed to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login AKA Jennifer Scarpetta?

Full videos and a lot of content?
It's free to follow her, but not much to see unless you pay to unlock it.

I made note of this on another board. Looks like all XXX  (which you have to pay to see) no muscle =unsubscribed

No muscle as in she lost most of it or she still has muscle definition but there is no posing just XXX? If the latter, that's fine as she already has hundreds of videos/pictures posing for those that want that. Never thought I would see her do XXX.

She still has great muscle. She does not show it on her page  :(
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would echo the praise a couple of pages back for Fit Little Redhead; great muscle, really cheap prices for customs videos, quick turnaround for delivering them, and has been nothing but open and accommodating to all my messages and requests. Zero complaints.

I'd have to say the opposite for Kirsty Stroud though. She accepted payment for a fitness challenge request from me and said she'd have it done for the next day, after a couple of days I messaged her about how it was coming along and she said she would get it done by the weekend. After that I enquire again and she says she'll definitely have it done within a week. Then she starts ignoring me and just says she'll have it done when she has time. 4 weeks after the original payment and I discover she's blocked me without delivering on the request. Early on she used the excuse that she didn't want to exert herself while the Crossfit Open was on, which is understandable but then why even accept the request in the first place? I even said I'd be fine if she just deferred it until after the event but she kept promising that she'd have in "in a couple of days" or "within a week". Really poor stuff that she couldn't find time to fulfil the request given she spams your inbox with porn practically every day.

SOrry to hear about the Kirsty experience. I think she's also been moving house in the last couple of weeks, which is the impression i got from her social media. Ive messaged her a couple of times over the alst week and go t a couple quick responses and then nothing since, at least until i unsubbed

mystery9


mystery9


sogmasta

Anyone been to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?  Its 50 a month and her fanwise is 60.  Haven't seen her in insta**** or anything so its hard to judge.

Phalanx125

I've tried amymuscle. It's good. Under 5$ and uploads pictures and videos every other day. She has more hardcore stuff for extra. Shes good at replying to messages.

zito34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Big, strong lady. At $8.99 a good value
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4mar4ky

Not sure if this has been posted but Michelle Jin now has an Onlyfans.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is fairly new sites No nudity and the pics when blown up are grainy but I like it so far. She also has videos.

Cost is $8.99

sardin3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd have to say the opposite for Kirsty Stroud though. She accepted payment for a fitness challenge request from me and said she'd have it done for the next day, after a couple of days I messaged her about how it was coming along and she said she would get it done by the weekend. After that I enquire again and she says she'll definitely have it done within a week. Then she starts ignoring me and just says she'll have it done when she has time. 4 weeks after the original payment and I discover she's blocked me without delivering on the request. Early on she used the excuse that she didn't want to exert herself while the Crossfit Open was on, which is understandable but then why even accept the request in the first place? I even said I'd be fine if she just deferred it until after the event but she kept promising that she'd have in "in a couple of days" or "within a week". Really poor stuff that she couldn't find time to fulfil the request given she spams your inbox with porn practically every day.

That sounds really bad. I was just wondering though, when you said she blocked you, how did you notice she had blocked you? I have just wondered sometimes if I can see somewhere if someone has blocked me? I mean sometimes when I send messages to some model I can see she never seems to read or at least reply to the messages, but I don't know if that means she has blocked me or if she just ignores reading the messages?

Stevebob

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd have to say the opposite for Kirsty Stroud though. She accepted payment for a fitness challenge request from me and said she'd have it done for the next day, after a couple of days I messaged her about how it was coming along and she said she would get it done by the weekend. After that I enquire again and she says she'll definitely have it done within a week. Then she starts ignoring me and just says she'll have it done when she has time. 4 weeks after the original payment and I discover she's blocked me without delivering on the request. Early on she used the excuse that she didn't want to exert herself while the Crossfit Open was on, which is understandable but then why even accept the request in the first place? I even said I'd be fine if she just deferred it until after the event but she kept promising that she'd have in "in a couple of days" or "within a week". Really poor stuff that she couldn't find time to fulfil the request given she spams your inbox with porn practically every day.

That sounds really bad. I was just wondering though, when you said she blocked you, how did you notice she had blocked you? I have just wondered sometimes if I can see somewhere if someone has blocked me? I mean sometimes when I send messages to some model I can see she never seems to read or at least reply to the messages, but I don't know if that means she has blocked me or if she just ignores reading the messages?
It says chat unavailable in the text box when messaging, and her profile doesn't show up anywhere even when I search for it.

abracadabra

just means she has too many subs or doesn't take it seriously and only logs in once a week or w/e.

there are two modes of blocking (can't remember exact names), one where you can't send messages or comment on posts (but can still tip lol), one where you're actually blocked from seeing her page. they will always chose the first option because the second one involves refunding you.

if someone accepted your money for something, then didn't deliver (esp. if they blocked you), complain to customer service. you'll get a canned reply and have to push hard to get refund. they'll say stupid stuff like "try to contact the model urself and ask for a refund, if she isnt gonna reply in a week, contact us again." can take months for them to do anything. if they still don't give a shit, theft is theft, go to the bank.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

FbbFanatic2522

Has anyone checked out Brittni Myers OF page. It's very new, and she's back after a long absence and delivering a baby. She's by far one of my favorites. Her topless abs are just off the charts.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login