LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In case no one has posted her yet

Not for everyone here I'm sure. Lots of rated "R" muscle. She does webcam where she is way more open. (in more ways than one) But for me this is what I'm looking for. More muscle/flexing than XXX stuff. Lots of no implant topless posing too. And for less than $10
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf


FadedDash

I subbed to Jessica Williams and for the price I figured it would have good content. It's really just some posing, workout, and glorified IG content for $19 a month. Don't waste your money on it if you're someone who wants to see nudity.

bewbie

I've been subscribed to Taylor Smuck for about a month now, and I love her page. She posts her workouts, but also posts nudes and her sexual content too, sometimes with multiple guys. What I love the most is that she does take requests and if you ask nicely, nude in the gym locker room pics and vids. $9.99 a month isn't bad, and multiple updates and polls during the week.

PeaksLover

Hey guy! :*
I would like to invite you to my OnlyFans page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm during contest prep, i'm going to compete in women's physique category in 8 weeks - i'm not going to show nudity, just muscles :)
I am new to OnlyFans so I will appreciate any feedback from you! :*

LeonFelux

AVOID You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - like one update per month then the usual excuses of being too busy to answer DMs.....if you haven't got time to keep an OF account updated daily especially when charging members subs then don't have one! 

sardin3

Has anyone tried Muscle Bombshell? The sub price is kind of high so I thought I'd check first if anyone knows if she is doing things like nudity and flexing?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, about murves, does anyone know if she is still only doing those "artsy" nudes where she is not really showing everything and not even showing her face?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonicshake

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone tried Muscle Bombshell? The sub price is kind of high so I thought I'd check first if anyone knows if she is doing things like nudity and flexing?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, about murves, does anyone know if she is still only doing those "artsy" nudes where she is not really showing everything and not even showing her face?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm not convinced Muscle Bombshell is posting any new content. Posts, photos and videos have not increased since I noted them down two months ago. Some have actually decreased. Obviously there may be DMs etc. but for me the account is too inactive to be worth a $20 sub.

Same goes for murves: 12 new posts, 13 new photos and 0 new videos since 18th Jan is not going to get a $30 sub from me.

Polite Society

 You'll not get nudity or flexing on the very rare occasions Musclebombshell posts. Not worth it.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sardin3

Ok, good to know about Muscle Bombshell, thanks.

Just thought I could mention another model also, don't think she has been mentioned in this thread before but she is really one of my favorites, Vanth_Inkfit:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know we are all into different things, but for someone like me who like natural athletic beauties I think it must be almost impossible to find someone better than Vanth. And she is doing full nudity on her onlyfans and she is sometimes (although not very often) flexing. For the subscription price ($25) you get pretty much, like maybe 5 minutes or so of a 10 minute video, but to see the whole video you need to pay more. So it's not cheap, and actually she is also not posting every day, pretty far from it, but at least for me I think it's worth it anyway, cause in my opinion her best content is better than almost anything else...


sardin3

Hm, I thought I added a link to Vanths insta**** also, but it seems it got removed.. Are we not allowed to post links to Insta****?  ???

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hm, I thought I added a link to Vanths inst@gram also, but it seems it got removed.. Are we not allowed to post links to Inst@gram?  ???

Inst@gram links don't work in this forum, that's why it was removed. This thread is for OnlyFans accounts and reviews anyway. Just because a person is on Inst@gram doesn't mean it's worth it to join her OnlyFans page.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dafbust

 just subscribed to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . She is new to OF but is very active. she is fun to chat with and is in preparation for a contest in 8 weeks. She is posting videos and pictures of her progress and workouts regularly. She is very ripped and sexy and getting more ripped every week. Like her name says she has amazing ripped pecs and biceps but also has great lats and back. I would recommend checking her out.

Elbe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In case no one has posted her yet

Not for everyone here I'm sure. Lots of rated "R" muscle. She does webcam where she is way more open. (in more ways than one) But for me this is what I'm looking for. More muscle/flexing than XXX stuff. Lots of no implant topless posing too. And for less than $10

Another thumbs up for this lady, great personality and nice natural pecs. Can be a great tease and seems to enjoy herself and having fun, or at the very least is a good actress.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elbe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
just subscribed to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . She is new to OF but is very active. she is fun to chat with and is in preparation for a contest in 8 weeks. She is posting videos and pictures of her progress and workouts regularly. She is very ripped and sexy and getting more ripped every week. Like her name says she has amazing ripped pecs and biceps but also has great lats and back. I would recommend checking her out.

On how many sites are you going to create a new account and copy-paste this exakt same message?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rodned3

I've been subbed to Mallory Wick's OF.  @glitter-tits

She has good content but might not be for everyone.  She never does nude or full topless..in fact she will be bare chested with something covering her nipples, at most.  Hence the new name.  She posts random vids like handstands, some training vids, and some flexing as well.  She is much leaner now than she was in the fall.

My main issue with her OF is that she never posts regularly.  Sometimes she will go entire months without posting anything.  So far we are over a month since her last post.  Really unfortunate.  She's someone that you should pop in every 6 months to see their backlog and then dip out.  Definitely not worth repeat monthly subscriptions as she makes no effort to stay active, ever.  She also never responds.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login