⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fetish within a fetish?

Started by khuddle, May 18, 2019, 03:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khuddle

Within the world of female bodybuilders, are there certain specific aspects of the athletes that enhance your experience?

For me, lately, I'm really into girls with short, bleached hair -- the "pixie look". The two girls who come to mind are Kahla Bullemor and Amanda Slinker.

I love the look. Its daring and its cheeky. Its flirts with masculinity while remaining very feminine.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HEK

painted toenails and clear high heels..    :woohoo:   

amazonophile

For me its very full lips(thats why so many of my favorite fbb`s are black,black women tend to have full lips...back in the day my father would have disowned me for liking black women but I digress.);  I also tend to like tall fbb`s.

hhheeeyyy123456

Bleached blonde hair and very dark tans with thick scattered veins.  Physique type like Heidi vuorela. 

Also, I think it looks great when they wear a bikini, but have running shoes on and are standing up on their tip toes.

nbunited21

Feet and platform flip flops.  It's like they want to say even more "hey, look at me."  Plus it makes their feet and legs look incredible

lostlastexile

Women of small stature and large muscles. Like Jodi Miller :heart:
There Can Be Only One

Frank Griffin

I dont know why, but when a girl has on a skimpy sports bra and skimpy shorts on I love it,, especially if they are sweating, or their nipples poke through the top 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DeviantArt: ffovfls

If you have discipline, drive, determination, NOTHING is impossible
- DLB

wpgcouple40

I have always had a "clothes" fetish, especially shiny and solid colours, skimpy. I actually always prefer a semi-naked woman over a naked woman. This fetish is true of all types of women, not just FBB's. The good part about this is that for me walking on a beach, and sometimes a mall, has the same effect for me as it would for a "normal" guy if every girl was naked.  :)

Elevate11

I've always had a clothes fetish as well. Love see like old workout outfits from the80s and early 90s and white reebok hightops. I've never understood it, as I don't have a foot fetish or love for any other sneaker but those white reebok high tops on a pair of muscular legs just set me off.

Sheep

A wet look shiny high leg bikini, 80's style.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

I'm kinda tall, 6 feet 1 inch, so no matter the height of the sessionette I love backless high heels. Makes the ladies taller and those high heels with the noise they make on a hard floor plus the sweaty arch of the feel as they separate from the foot walking.... grrrr... love it. Busty sessionettes too, natural is wonderful but realistic "strap ons" are fine too. And may I be crude and say big clits. The first time I saw an FBB clit live in session for a second I thought it was a small penis it was so big. (No, not gonna post whose clit it was.)

One thing, I've always done role play where the ladies were dominant. My preference has always been a "sensual" FBB. At least initially they were dominant. Sometimes we switched. The sometimes aggressive sensuality of FBBs in session have always been a tremendous turn-on for me since they turn to more kink they you'd expect. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Runningman

I love lean toned strippers like Cayenne from Playhouse, Burlington, NJ. Especially her legs in those platform mules.

Butt kisser

A small touch I like with the fetish for muscle-bound women: cocky t-shirts. I appreciate when an Alpha Female wears a shirt w/a slogan like 'The Boss', or 'Queen', etc. Also like seeing muscular she-pecs wrapped up in a Superman 'S' shirt or tank top..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

elmariachi

Besides the height and mass like Irene Andersen, a nice dark/bronze tan will be fun to oiling. Big turn on when her tanned muscles are glistening. A lower back tattoo for glutes and thighs worship and a nice belly ring to go with abs worship. If she offers "additional services" the 'white stuff" will look great on her already glistening tanned muscles, especially on her abs or back.
Celebrating my 1000th load of HAPPINESS to Yaxeni

mooretiger

several....

swollen veiny forearms- like aleesha and nancy lewis

big thick pecs / breasts with nipples that are always hard - ala mistress treasure and monique hayes

rockhard fbbs who love showing their deep muscular armpits - kim perez (  all timer ) and the my current fave kortne greene.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login